PDA

View Full Version : Opinion On Eating a WL Pussy

Happy555
17-04-2013, 12:03 AM
I have a friend who is a real pussy licker. I call him Picasso bcos he never fails to paint any girls pussy n even a WL pussy when we go cheong. From WLs in sg to bkk n china etc, he will definitely service the WL. Personally I find it abit yucky as I dare not go down on a WL pussy. I wonder if u bros got any opinion on it.

Dsolsz
17-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Personally I won't.

REDice
17-04-2013, 01:15 AM
pretty risky imo, since the mouth might have unnoticed sores

Alf1977
17-04-2013, 01:17 AM
I did on Fon the Thai slut when I was super high ... Come to think of it, it's really disgusting cause its like licking a flirty hole used by hundreds of men ... Better to cut condom to create dams before licking the WL .. Can try those flavoured ones at least it's safer for yourself if you want to pleasure the girls .. But very boliao pay money to WL n still want to pleasure her .. I rather sit back and let her do the job cause I am the customer!!! She should pay us if she want to get locked at our own risks!!

MonyMony
17-04-2013, 02:52 AM
I think you better enlighten your friend on the potential risk of licking a wl pussy. Some std or disease don't even require open wound or sore. But if he's a risk lover, can't help it.

Camel
17-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Personally I won't.

same here :cool:

by73
17-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Personally,i would never do tat..
It's like doing it, raw, wif a wl. Too risky..

MrHengHeng888
17-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Super Risky! But he loves it... so?! :o

Happy555
17-04-2013, 10:11 AM
I think you better enlighten your friend on the potential risk of licking a wl pussy. Some std or disease don't even require open wound or sore. But if he's a risk lover, can't help it.

Told him many times but he insist that its not so easy to get STD from licking pussy.

Super Risky! But he loves it... so?! :o

Ya, he super loves it. So much till he dun mind not fucking them... as long as he can eat the pussy, hes satisfied already...lol

sane
17-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Personally,i would never do tat..
It's like doing it, raw, wif a wl. Too risky..

so usually, what did u do :confused:

by73
17-04-2013, 10:29 AM
so usually, what did u do :confused:

On tis specific matter,just saying wat i won't do..
If i want to give oral,will only give to gf..

sane
17-04-2013, 10:30 AM
On tis specific matter,just saying wat i won't do..
If i want to give oral,will only give to gf..
ic ic :D :D

rileyhale
17-04-2013, 10:44 AM
I am assuming your friend is over 18 years old.

If he does not listen to advice about how risky his behavior is, then let him be.

Life has a way of teaching people like him.

If he doesn't want to learn the easy way, then let life teach him the hard way.

ningcaichen
17-04-2013, 10:54 AM
i tink is ok leh....so long the pussy look clean and don't stink...if talk about STD, i tink raw on my mouth better than raw on my dick...at least the disease go through my stomach intestine still got chances to clear it...i was also a pussy licker for many years....so far ok except sometimes feel like vomiting after sex finish when i tink back...:D
i got a friend bonk many gals Never lick pussy before...what a waste because not even once on his gfs....:p

by73
17-04-2013, 10:59 AM
I am assume your friend is over 18 years old.

If he does not listen to advice about how risky his behavior is, then let him be.

Life has a way of teaching people like him.

If he doesn't want to learn the easy way, then let life teach him the hard way.

Couldn't agree more..
As a friend,all u can do is to give advice n opinions.
I believe everyone should be free to choose their path in life.
Cos,ultimately,they r d one who will face d consequences of their choices.
Bless him,anyway..

aldof.hilter
17-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Painting has the same risk as bbbj. I like receiving bbbj, so I also like to paint.

Even kissing can spread disease. If we want to be sure of our safety, we should not receive bbbj or french kiss the WL, or better, we should not visit any WL to release our urge to f***

Rasta Marley
17-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Painting has the same risk as bbbj. I like receiving bbbj, so I also like to paint.

Even kissing can spread disease. If we want to be sure of our safety, we should not receive bbbj or french kiss the WL, or better, we should not visit any WL to release our urge to f***

You have a valid point bro and I totally agree; might as well become a priest if you want to be so fussy about so many things. I believe in fate; for example, if you are gonna get sick, you will fall sick no matter what precautions you take. That's each individual's fate. So long as you follow your own rules on safety and take the necessary precautions, you generally should be okay :cool:

ningcaichen
17-04-2013, 12:47 PM
You have a valid point bro and I totally agree; might as well become a priest if you want to be so fussy about so many things. I believe in fate; for example, if you are gonna get sick, you will fall sick no matter what precautions you take. That's each individual's fate. So long as you follow input own rules on safety and take the necessary precautions, you generally should be okay :cool:
yeah....use condom is what we do we can only...if wan to say risk, everyday after work 6pm go home fuck wife also got risk mah...what if she secretly go and find gigolo then she let him shoot inside how or bbbj for the gigolo...we also got risk when we fuck wife leh...;)

hAvAnAs
17-04-2013, 12:54 PM
yo bro 555.. ho seh bo? nowadays quite quiet for me as wife is in sg so can't fool around..

sometimes i also do paint for WL, depends on my mood.. but very rarely... hehe

Giansex
17-04-2013, 02:24 PM
I only lick my regular gals.sometime only the outside of the pussy.haha unless go hotel they wash clean then i will dive my tongue deep into their pussy:)

Happy555
17-04-2013, 02:40 PM
yo bro 555.. ho seh bo? nowadays quite quiet for me as wife is in sg so can't fool around..

sometimes i also do paint for WL, depends on my mood.. but very rarely... hehe

Lol. Doing ok la. Ur wife around, better be good boy la. haha.

Looks like quite a few bros also painters here. So my next question is any bros here kena any STD etc from licking?

tuyet
17-04-2013, 02:41 PM
You have a valid point bro and I totally agree; might as well become a priest if you want to be so fussy about so many things.

From another POV, I had been a walking chimney for the past 20yrs. Yes I do know the harmful consequences on smoking, but I still don't have the urge to quit as yet.

Painting a pussy in my context is akin to putting "harmful" substances in my mouth...but hell yeah, I still paint. ;)

MonyMony
17-04-2013, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE: Happy555;8840974]Told him many times but he insist that its not so easy to get STD from licking pussy.

haha... yes its not easy but the chances will be greatly increased per WL pussy licked. Simply dont regret before its too late

*sorry dont know how to quote properly

LovePotion
17-04-2013, 10:05 PM
wow... yummy yummy... it taste good good

wally888
17-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Obviously ur friend never kena a CCB before rite? :D

lickNpoke
17-04-2013, 10:54 PM
yeah....use condom is what we do we can only...if wan to say risk, everyday after work 6pm go home fuck wife also got risk mah...what if she secretly go and find gigolo then she let him shoot inside how or bbbj for the gigolo...we also got risk when we fuck wife leh...;)

Actually also apply to girlfriend, mistress, etc etc who die die kept their fierce sordid bonking resume to themselves and let us go have a scrumptious feast on their abalone thinking it's some fucking premium high class farmed abalone under ISO certified standards when it is in fact a seasoned dried up scallop in disguise...

asdfghjkl
18-04-2013, 12:10 AM
so majority feels its not okay to do so? :o

Happy555
18-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Obviously ur friend never kena a CCB before rite? :D

I don't think so... lololol

Actually also apply to girlfriend, mistress, etc etc who die die kept their fierce sordid bonking resume to themselves and let us go have a scrumptious feast on their abalone thinking it's some fucking premium high class farmed abalone under ISO certified standards when it is in fact a seasoned dried up scallop in disguise...

I don't think gf mistress etc can turnover so many cocks in a limited period of time la. But I cld be wrong. haha

KhunnTey
18-04-2013, 06:59 PM
I love eating a gals pussy, to be honest. :D
Tried on a massage gal before, very shiok! Yummy! :D

goodu
18-04-2013, 09:39 PM
not many agree with me but i sometimes find a WL pussy better then wife or gf... why? cos they really kept it clean (they always washed up after each job right) and also use feminine wash to clean cos they will lose biz if it smells ? wherelese a wife or gf... if not those hygiene conscious one... sometimes worst then WL.

lickNpoke
19-04-2013, 12:07 AM
not many agree with me but i sometimes find a WL pussy better then wife or gf... why? cos they really kept it clean (they always washed up after each job right) and also use feminine wash to clean cos they will lose biz if it smells ? wherelese a wife or gf... if not those hygiene conscious one... sometimes worst then WL.

The abalone at the restaurants is always well presented at the dinning table for the feasting client.... Home cook abalone no need to call for presentation at all since it's for own people to eat.....

goodu
19-04-2013, 07:27 AM
The abalone at the restaurants is always well presented at the dinning table for the feasting client.... Home cook abalone no need to call for presentation at all since it's for own people to eat.....

dats why WL pussy always taste better :D

fictionman
19-04-2013, 09:56 AM
So far only try painting on one WL fm BugisHC...She's my regular...On my 5th visit while she was giving her awesome bbbj & lickin gently my balls, suddenly she ask me to do 69!!!...Guess she was horny at tt moment...As i was also damm bloody horny wz an a errected cock being lick & suck,i didnt think twice...Lil bro over rule big bro..I lick,i bite softly,i dig my tongue as far in as i could...Man...Shiok man...She was wet!!!...Aft awhile she suddnly bbbj me furiously while i lick her...Then she let out a moan & move her ass up & down...She came!!!!....Awesome xperience man!!!...Till tdy, she remains the one & only WL i hv ever LICK!!!!!

Happy555
19-04-2013, 11:17 AM
So it seems like so far, no bros here kena any disease thru licking....

lickNpoke
19-04-2013, 12:19 PM
A story came to mind with my posts on this thread..... A king was about to go to war for his kingdom but the king was worried that the 100 palace guards he assigned to protect his horny queen would go screw her when he is at war.

So the king got the royal physician to cleverly implant a razorblade in her highness royal cunt without her knowledge while she was asleep so that whoever go screw her royal itching abalone will get a cut on their penis indicating royal adultery has been committed. It will also help his majesty weed out guards that are unreliable to him.

So off he went to war for a few years... KNN the queen of course had one big gangbang with the 100 palace guards while his majesty was away...slut!

Anyway king return from war victorious and first thing he did was summoned all the 100 palace guards for standy dick parade....

KNN, true enough the whole lot was send for execution except for 1 palace guard as his dick has no scarring during the standby dick parade. Well, better one than none was reliable and loyal to him thought the king. So the king appointed our trustworthy palace guard as prime minister of the kingdom.

Upon receipt of his new appointment as prime minister, he thanked the king repeatedly saying"shank you shank you, your majesshy, shank you shank you...." with a noticeable lisp.... Motherfucker got the same razorblade scar on his tongue lah!

Happy555
19-04-2013, 10:49 PM
A story came to mind with my posts on this thread..... A king was about to go to war for his kingdom but the king was worried that the 100 palace guards he assigned to protect his horny queen would go screw her when he is at war.

So the king got the royal physician to cleverly implant a razorblade in her highness royal cunt without her knowledge while she was asleep so that whoever go screw her royal itching abalone will get a cut on their penis indicating royal adultery has been committed. It will also help his majesty weed out guards that are unreliable to him.

So off he went to war for a few years... KNN the queen of course had one big gangbang with the 100 palace guards while his majesty was away...slut!

Anyway king return from war victorious and first thing he did was summoned all the 100 palace guards for standy dick parade....

KNN, true enough the whole lot was send for execution except for 1 palace guard as his dick has no scarring during the standby dick parade. Well, better one than none was reliable and loyal to him thought the king. So the king appointed our trustworthy palace guard as prime minister of the kingdom.

Upon receipt of his new appointment as prime minister, he thanked the king repeatedly saying"shank you shank you, your majesshy, shank you shank you...." with a noticeable lisp.... Motherfucker got the same razorblade scar on his tongue lah!

hahahaha.... must be my fren!!!

lickNpoke
19-04-2013, 11:00 PM
hahahaha.... must be my fren!!!

So let's dedicate this thread to him.

theDarkness
19-04-2013, 11:15 PM
have eaten my fair share of WL pussy.. fortunate enough not to encounter ccbs amongst them.
if the pussy is bald that would give me more impetus to munch on it. :D

ilsg
19-04-2013, 11:40 PM
This thread is so funny.

Happy555
20-04-2013, 08:29 AM
have eaten my fair share of WL pussy.. fortunate enough not to encounter ccbs amongst them.
if the pussy is bald that would give me more impetus to munch on it. :D

Bro, if u come across naturally bald pussy, pls PM me n let me know. I wanna try.

REDice
20-04-2013, 10:10 AM
it cant really mean that nobody got disease thru this, maybe we shld check the usual statistics, so that we know the frequency of infection, if its low, that will ease some minds

ilsg
21-04-2013, 02:33 AM
anyone toss WL's salad b4

MrYoung
22-04-2013, 02:34 AM
well, i love eating my ex gfs.

but here are some facts that i believe i should share.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-03/oral-sex-may-cause-virus-linked-throat-cancer-in-men-study.html

Love is a bitter thing sometime. give and take i guess.

Happy555
22-04-2013, 08:33 AM
well, i love eating my ex gfs.

but here are some facts that i believe i should share.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-03/oral-sex-may-cause-virus-linked-throat-cancer-in-men-study.html

Love is a bitter thing sometime. give and take i guess.

Thanks for the article. My fren got the HPV vaccine already! lol

newyorker88
22-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Boss sam ever wrote

" Jesus Christ! why would one lick a pussy that been used by so many?" or something like that.

any part of body fluid has a chance of transmitting STDs, especially Herpes, and Cylamdia.

As to your friend, since he loves it, he has to be prepared to be sick one day from such risky activities.

imaginative
22-04-2013, 03:38 PM
How about french kissing then?
The same mouth has kissed and sucked many...

aldof.hilter
22-04-2013, 10:07 PM
How about french kissing then?
The same mouth has kissed and sucked many...

Any contact using any part of your body to any part of the WL's body always has a risk. It depends to you whether you want to take the risk or stay safe.

Giansex
23-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Ai chiong ai jiak siew.if so many worries stay home pcc beta

ningcaichen
23-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Any contact using any part of your body to any part of the WL's body always has a risk. It depends to you whether you want to take the risk or stay safe.waaaa like that find FL must wear N7N9 mask, goggles and Spaceman overall suit to be safe...:p

loneyheart
23-04-2013, 01:37 PM
inspect n smell 1st b4 u go ahead :D

wolflust
23-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Same danger applies to ONS and flings, though last activity maybe not as recent compare to WL.

lickNpoke
23-04-2013, 08:13 PM
inspect n smell 1st b4 u go ahead :D

If it looks crumpled it’s just dry… no problem it will be glistening in a while if all is well…

If it looks neat & tidy then it’s young & tight…

Then proceed to slowly evaluate by prying it up with care & caution…

Why with care & caution?

Care because gentle pussy handling is always well appreciated in general…. Can you imagine if she handle you cock like some fucking kitchen appliances?! Fuck ballz!!!

Caution is because in case there’s some fucking horrible incubating mutated overgrown bacterium is ready ambush and hop at my face like an alien larvae… I can Siam one side from that motherfucker’s approach and stomp it repeatedly with my foot until it die… DIE motherfucker DIE!

No pussy alien larvea is ever using my face as a host for incubating and manifesting into some fucking giant pussy monster that has acid for it’s blood!

O.k. if no alien then conduct a further hygiene assessment with a brief sniff.

If it smells fishy then she best cut down her seafood consumption.

If smells salty then she best sprinkle less Thai fish sauce on her dish or cooking.

If it smells like some fucking road kill is trapped in her cunt tactfully get her to wash up.

If smell persists then buy Lactacyd to wash…

If smell won’t go away then direct her to the nearest gynaecologist immediately and tell her to wash up again just before opening legs for the poor unsuspecting gynea… poor gynea maybe must wear gas mask to inspect the sick cunt.

Otherwise it’s buffet time, eat all you can eat! Yeeeeehaw.

Seriously speaking if it looks & smells fucked up it MUST be fucked up. Don’t lick already!

Furthermore there’s some sort of throat cancer from licking dirty pussies….so best to evaluate before your meal….

It’s damn fucked up to hear your family GP tell you:”From our test results….. we are sorry to inform you that you have throat cancer from all those dirty unknown pussies you have been licking… you have six months more to live…. Here’s your bill.”

Happy555
13-05-2013, 02:40 PM
We just back from a trip to bkk... my fren is pure power... 2 to 3girls a day for 5 days... ALL he also lick!! omfg... I guess he really loves licking n he doesn't discriminate! lol.

hAvAnAs
13-05-2013, 02:44 PM
We just back from a trip to bkk... my fren is pure power... 2x3girl a day for 5 days... ALL he also lick!! omfg... I guess he really loves licking n he doesn't discriminate! lol.
thats 30 different girls???

spongee
13-05-2013, 02:52 PM
for licking so many WLs, its a matter of time that cauliflowers grow abunduntly at the mouth area

Happy555
13-05-2013, 02:54 PM
thats 30 different girls???

oh.. typo, its 2-3 girls a day. 1st day had 2 girls, last day he had an overnighter... so about 12-13 sessions... all he ate them proper! He says he get more thrill eating them than screwing them!

Happy555
13-05-2013, 02:55 PM
for licking so many WLs, its a matter of time that cauliflowers grow abunduntly at the mouth area

The thing is... DONT HAVE leh... how come ah?

neitous
13-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Not dun have. Is a matter of when if this goes on.

QQ Lover
13-05-2013, 03:39 PM
For a hole used by so many people, it's like public toilet.

Better not lick it.

maxman
13-05-2013, 03:57 PM
If it looks crumpled it’s just dry… no problem it will be glistening in a while if all is well…

If it looks neat & tidy then it’s young & tight…

Then proceed to slowly evaluate by prying it up with care & caution…

Why with care & caution?

Care because gentle pussy handling is always well appreciated in general…. Can you imagine if she handle you cock like some fucking kitchen appliances?! Fuck ballz!!!

Caution is because in case there’s some fucking horrible incubating mutated overgrown bacterium is ready ambush and hop at my face like an alien larvae… I can Siam one side from that motherfucker’s approach and stomp it repeatedly with my foot until it die… DIE motherfucker DIE!

No pussy alien larvea is ever using my face as a host for incubating and manifesting into some fucking giant pussy monster that has acid for it’s blood!

O.k. if no alien then conduct a further hygiene assessment with a brief sniff.

If it smells fishy then she best cut down her seafood consumption.

If smells salty then she best sprinkle less Thai fish sauce on her dish or cooking.

If it smells like some fucking road kill is trapped in her cunt tactfully get her to wash up.

If smell persists then buy Lactacyd to wash…

If smell won’t go away then direct her to the nearest gynaecologist immediately and tell her to wash up again just before opening legs for the poor unsuspecting gynea… poor gynea maybe must wear gas mask to inspect the sick cunt.

Otherwise it’s buffet time, eat all you can eat! Yeeeeehaw.

Seriously speaking if it looks & smells fucked up it MUST be fucked up. Don’t lick already!

Furthermore there’s some sort of throat cancer from licking dirty pussies….so best to evaluate before your meal….

It’s damn fucked up to hear your family GP tell you:”From our test results….. we are sorry to inform you that you have throat cancer from all those dirty unknown pussies you have been licking… you have six months more to live…. Here’s your bill.”

:D I don't support or endorse your pussy check-up methods and solutions but you are funny. Regardless, it is good that you mentioned "From our test results….. we are sorry to inform you that you have throat cancer from all those dirty unknown pussies you have been licking… you have six months more to live…. Here’s your bill."

On a serious note, it is really not a good idea to eat a WL's pussy.

wolflust
13-05-2013, 06:28 PM
It's the amount of risk you want to take and sometimes how horny you are at that moment which switches off the logic in your mind.

WL/service ladies, ONS/Fling/FB, gf/wife... All have risk depending on how you look at it, of course more or less the risk goes in descending order as above.

lglg666
15-05-2013, 10:01 AM
For a hole used by so many people, it's like public toilet.

Better not lick it.

Wah....100% agreed if it is true:D

Upped return list - QQ Lover

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

TuaPuiKia
15-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Everybody says its dangerous, dirty etc tc, but I think TS is trying to see if anybody here knows for sure someone who has gotten any disease from eating pussy.