PDA

View Full Version : Nanyang Ktv

Jintu
01-05-2005, 02:16 AM
HI Bros,

Has anyone been to nanyang ktv before. It is at jurong west st 91.
Any bros can enlighten me more abt this ktv.

alwaysbestdeal
02-05-2005, 12:02 AM
how come so many new threads abt asking if brudders out there have tried this HC or that HC.. if have good details, sure got posting oledi lah.

In anycase, threadstarter, go try yur luck and then tell the forum yur FR, maybe you get better response then ask what u have just asked becos what u asked is not wat is needed to be asked in the first place lorh.

my 3 cents worth of comments.

Druids
02-05-2005, 12:08 AM
no chance yet to find out ... heard from a friend who happens to sits at the kopitiam juz area the ktv does sees couple of young china gals ....

wang_zai
02-05-2005, 12:16 AM
any intel to provide for this joint...interested ...

Jintu
02-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Last sat i went to recce the place to find out the charges. I must say the staff there are very friendly. I asked him wat are the charges and he told if we take i bottle of either chivas, martell or hennesey, it 238 nett incul room for the entire night till 3am and also free flow of mixes throughout the night.
With regards to the hostess they told they have a mummy there and the hostess there are all malay and can play anything u want.

cheongkid
02-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Hmm...did I see all "Malay hostesses and can play anything you want"? I'm a minah lover, so bro Jintu, when you wanna check out this place together? :D

nikeboy
02-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Last sat i went to recce the place to find out the charges. I must say the staff there are very friendly. I asked him wat are the charges and he told if we take i bottle of either chivas, martell or hennesey, it 238 nett incul room for the entire night till 3am and also free flow of mixes throughout the night.
With regards to the hostess they told they have a mummy there and the hostess there are all malay and can play anything u want.
Wow, didn't noe jurong west also got KTV. st 91 rite? maybe one day go n try...

Druids
07-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Hmm...did I see all "Malay hostesses and can play anything you want"? I'm a minah lover, so bro Jintu, when you wanna check out this place together? :D

it's a 100% minah ktv .... was there few days ago

Druids
07-05-2005, 01:41 PM

funny, I was offered 188 for martell wif rm free .....

Jerry_Jazz
07-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Bro Druids, hope you can provide a FR on your trip.

Is this KTV near the Nanyang C.C?

Thanks in advance.

Carebear
07-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Its opposite a church(CHC) in the multi-story carpack. Confirm minah. Me also Minah lovers. Got open lounge and rooms. But the choices of gals are limited.

Jerry_Jazz
07-05-2005, 06:23 PM
THanks Bro Carebear fr pointing out the place.

Really unbelievable, smack right in the heart of residential estates and further more beside a church! Hahaha...

Intend to go there with 4 other friends next tuesday. All minahs lovers!

wang_zai
07-05-2005, 06:58 PM
funny, I was offered 188 for martell wif rm free .....

188 nett inclusive of rm and mixers???

wang_zai
07-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Its opposite a church(CHC) in the multi-story carpack. Confirm minah. Me also Minah lovers. Got open lounge and rooms. But the choices of gals are limited.

OMG..i m a minah lover too...how r d gals there???playful???
do u koe there opening hrs as well???intend to go haf fun...

dork
07-05-2005, 10:19 PM
It is the above Shop&Save at level 3? That place looks like a family-themed ktv judging from the posters pasted around the place. Somemore there's a restaurant there rite? Imagine bumping into ur relatives there .....

In any case if that's really the KTV, the number to call is 67921118.

Carebear
08-05-2005, 02:14 AM
OMG..i m a minah lover too...how r d gals there???playful???
do u koe there opening hrs as well???intend to go haf fun...
Minah are playful. But only happening during R&B. So u gotta wait patiently. Opening hrs I also not sure cos I went off after R&B liao. Stay n wait for them no use. Later all the gals come in n talk malay n I dun understand. Fustrated. Dunno if they talking bad about you. :D

nikeboy
08-05-2005, 06:15 PM
It is the above Shop&Save at level 3? That place looks like a family-themed ktv judging from the posters pasted around the place. Somemore there's a restaurant there rite? Imagine bumping into ur relatives there .....

In any case if that's really the KTV, the number to call is 67921118.
Bro, i have juz checked out the place. Yup this is the one. Blk 962 to be precise. But I was quoted $300+ for liquor (never say what liquor) and room. there's also live band performance everyday by Stoneyheads.

Tai_zi21
08-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Wow u mean there a KTV so near my house? haha i still dunno abt it man! i still thought was some family theme Ktv leh! :D

nikeboy
08-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Wow u mean there a KTV so near my house? haha i still dunno abt it man! i still thought was some family theme Ktv leh! :D
Yup, i find it hard to believe also. Until i went there and take a look myself.

dork
08-05-2005, 07:40 PM

that's what I tot too ... still wanted to take my mum there for dim sum coz they having a promo there :D

wang_zai
08-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Minah are playful. But only happening during R&B. So u gotta wait patiently. Opening hrs I also not sure cos I went off after R&B liao. Stay n wait for them no use. Later all the gals come in n talk malay n I dun understand. Fustrated. Dunno if they talking bad about you. :D

Oh i m so confused now...is this a ktv or pub??some samsters even mentioned that this is a family-theme ktv??y is there live-band performance??are there rooms in this joint??what are the pricing for the drinks??opening hrs???
mayb anyone who have been there provide a detailed FR??thanks

Druids
09-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Oh i m so confused now...is this a ktv or pub??some samsters even mentioned that this is a family-theme ktv??y is there live-band performance??are there rooms in this joint??what are the pricing for the drinks??opening hrs???
mayb anyone who have been there provide a detailed FR??thanks

it's a family ktv n restaurant (day time) .... for our kinda fun, the rms are not in the same area as the family ktv ones ..more privacy ...

as for gals .. nt tried yet ... coz last time i went juz to look see the place only ...so ordered a jug n sit at the open hall .... the staff was friendly enuf to show me the whole place .... there seems some differences on the liquor price offered to us bros here ..... need to verify on this .... i may be heading down maybe end next week to confirm ....

btw, i last went ard midnite ... the jug of beer cost me $28.60 (nt veri cheap actually) ... HH @ $16/jug till 2000hrs

wang_zai
09-05-2005, 10:26 AM
it's a family ktv n restaurant (day time) .... for our kinda fun, the rms are not in the same area as the family ktv ones ..more privacy ...

as for gals .. nt tried yet ... coz last time i went juz to look see the place only ...so ordered a jug n sit at the open hall .... the staff was friendly enuf to show me the whole place .... there seems some differences on the liquor price offered to us bros here ..... need to verify on this .... i may be heading down maybe end next week to confirm ....

btw, i last went ard midnite ... the jug of beer cost me $28.60 (nt veri cheap actually) ... HH @ $16/jug till 2000hrs

alrite...thanks for ur FR..we will we looking forward to hear from u a detailed Fr after ur visit...thanks for sharing wif us...

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 04:54 PM
swee... would go there RECEE

waypastprime
09-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Nabei. Wat a joke. One place 'shiok shiok playing gals and techno music' and the opposite 'playing Hallelujah'. :p :D

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Nabei. Wat a joke. One place 'shiok shiok playing gals and techno music' and the opposite 'playing Hallelujah'. :D

THATS WHY!!!.. after u fuck and fuck...

then u go next door... and tell god!!... GOD! i HAVE SIN!!!.. pls forgive me!!! :D

Asian_Man
09-05-2005, 10:27 PM

Wah Pian,

It is walking distance from my place leh..... I also though all along it is a family theme Ktv.

The problem now is how to go there....Kenna caught by CO sure die standing....

Really need to go next door and ask for forgivness leh.....kekeke

Druids
10-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Nabei. Wat a joke. One place 'shiok shiok playing gals and techno music' and the opposite 'playing Hallelujah'. :p :D

somemore 1 of biggest in sg .... CityHarvet

Carebear
10-05-2005, 04:22 PM
But I was quoted $300+ for liquor (never say what liquor) and room.
268 for Chivas. Think they trying to chop u. Somemore free room n mixer.

somemore 1 of biggest in sg .... CityHarvet
So obvious? I only mention CHC.

Jintu
14-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Hi Bros,

I was there last night and i must say that although the liqour and room was cheap onli 254 nett for one martell and free flow of mixes. The gerls there dunno how to play. Onli ard 2.30 they off the lights and do a lap dance for you. after that they collect tips and go off already.

wang_zai
16-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Hi Bros,

I was there last night and i must say that although the liqour and room was cheap onli 254 nett for one martell and free flow of mixes. The gerls there dunno how to play. Onli ard 2.30 they off the lights and do a lap dance for you. after that they collect tips and go off already.

tat means this joint CMI lah...den no point checking out liaoz...intended to but now no need liao..

nikeboy
16-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi Bros,

Bro, agreed price cheap. But ard the same price or slightly lesser, you can go to cleopatra or kevin's. u dun get martell, only jd or chivas but i think it's good enuff. Gals definitely noe how to play.

BTW, in most places, RNB starts at midnite or slightly after midnite rite till they close. So for them to lap dance at 0230 and close at 0300, think very not worth it lah.

Anyway, thanx for the warning, so sori to hear bout your outing.

nikeboy
16-05-2005, 11:35 PM
BTW, in most places, RNB starts at midnite or slightly after midnite rite till they close. So for them to lap dance at 0230 and close at 0300, think very not worth it lah.

Bros, sori. typo error. RNB usually starts at 0100 or slightly after till closure.

minahktvsiao
17-05-2005, 03:16 AM
Bros, sori. typo error. RNB usually starts at 0100 or slightly after till closure.
still waiting leh,cum gonna ooze out from nostrils soon if u still bring me leh :D

nikeboy
17-05-2005, 11:23 AM
still waiting leh,cum gonna ooze out from nostrils soon if u still bring me leh :D
Hehe. Bro, me still bz wif werk lah. See how i can find time, then i can go ok. :D

Jintu
09-07-2006, 05:32 AM
Hello Brothers,

Last night i was at Nanyang Ktv, cos my friend pestered me to go there and again it was disappointing.

Last time R&B no need to pay wan now they ask for 50 for half service and 100 for full service for something that lasts 15 mins onli.

Gals are all too money minded and the mommy sucks.

My advice is: Please neglect the place unless u have too much money to spend.

Rgds

mercuryking
09-07-2006, 09:15 AM

wow... know u so long , now then know u minah lover
though u are prc lover...
lol..
i love minahs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuenlong
09-07-2006, 10:31 PM
went to nanyang ktv 2 days ago.the minahs there are very sexy,see already blood can come out from nose.can say all minahs there wear g-strings and put 1/2 ball.wah lau really an eye-opener.but there are also a couple of CMIs,but luckily for me i got to change my gals as my 1st gal was sexy but not really good-looking.here is my fr on one of the minahs.
name:crystal
looks:8/10
boobs:c or d(got put 1/2 and also very round and shapely)
butt:9/10(wear tight-fitting skirts and g-strings.really a turn-on)
singing voice:8/10(can sing like a pro-singer)
lap dance:9/10(damn seductive,kept sticking out her tougue during the rmb and useing her ass to rub against the didi.)
for those brothers out there that is out for excellent sexy dance,can try her.after the dance,you confirm get turn on.after that,you can negotiate with her for other deals.i did not try as i am having a tight fist.lost a lot during wc.will definately return for her