PDA

View Full Version : Sex with Wife vs Sex with WLs

dicklim
15-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Hi brothers,

I'm only a few months into my marriage and I already stop enjoying sex with my wife. I have eaten out on 2 occasions (both with working ladies) and my erections and ejaculations were more intense than doing with my wife. Now, whenever I make out with my wife, I have to fantasize screwing the 2 working ladies. Both of whom, were not lookers but they definitely know how to please their men.

Am I alone on this planet?

jasdude
15-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi brothers,

I'm only a few months into my marriage and I already stop enjoying sex with my wife. I have eaten out on 2 occasions (both with working ladies) and my erections and ejaculations were more intense than doing with my wife. Now, whenever I make out with my wife, I have to fantasize screwing the 2 working ladies. Both of whom, were not lookers but they definitely know how to please their men.

NO offense but ask yourself this question. WHY in the first place get married to be unhappy? If sex is the only basis for your marriage then get a pinoy maid to listen to you and do your housechores and look for FLs as and when you are horny. It beats having a wife, and you don't need to sucker her up for sex.

unsung80
15-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Wow a register user from 2002 and only 12 posts.

Then again something is wrong with your mentality about marriage. I assume u marry her because your love and see the goodness in each other. The flame dies down because the sex is poor? The problem could be you too.

SammyNewbie
15-04-2013, 11:41 PM
This guy is troll IMO... so you guys must be bored. :D.

ChairmanMao
16-04-2013, 01:31 AM
This guy is troll IMO... so you guys must be bored. :D.

Not neccesarily, because alot guys have this problem

lim07
16-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Seriously why bother even married when you are just interested in having sex... You are just ruining your own marriage and also your wife's life... Marriage is about fulfilling each other needs and care for one another, not like a selfish B***** like you who just care for your own! It just fucking 2 weeks dude....

Wizrd
16-04-2013, 10:33 AM

Not necessarily bros...

Maybe a few months ago she told him she is late? Maybe F.I.L came to say hello with a short gun? Maybe she just bought a $10 million insurance policy and only a legal spouse can be the beneficiary?

Whatever the case TS...unless you stop thinking of your wife as just your sexual outlet and start thinking of her as a partner in life...and sex not as something you get, but as something you share...this problem of yours will never go away...

Nothing wrong bro...there will be WL around for as long as you live, so no problems there...but guess what mate...your wife is going to feel left out not long from now...and she will be easy target for players and people like me, who enjoy sex without commitment...(so to cut through all the chase and crap...maybe just give me her number now so that i can plan her into my schedule...):D

Think it through bro...

Best of luck...

.t

fictionman
16-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi brothers,

Welcum welcum to the world of commercial sex!!!!

chnhubby71
16-04-2013, 10:55 AM
delete post

Punder
16-04-2013, 04:43 PM
maybe because you are distracted by other sources..
Try eat your meals at home more often and dont have the "eat outside" option.. automatically, you will enjoy your meals...at home.

justwanadoit
16-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Actually I also same predicament TS. But partly cos my wife kena eczema all over body and she also dun feel comfy exposing her scarred body to me. of cos with a kid around I also more distracted. Like as if I wan eat outside

Jaguar99
16-04-2013, 10:02 PM
The one you marry may not be the one you love...

You are definitely not alone in this planet...:confused:
Even before I get married, I already quite sick of having sex with my wife-to-be... The feeling is like doing national service for the country... Even as of today, the feeling doesn't change.:(

wally888
16-04-2013, 11:11 PM
U must trace back what u see in your wife that u wanna marry her in the first place. Try to rekindle the sparks again.....

dicklim
17-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Hey peeps,

Thanks for all the constructive advices! I guess men are horny by nature and its absolutely normal to fantasize about other girls. :p
I will face the issue and not try to run away from it.

Wish me luck!

ken85
18-04-2013, 10:40 AM
we r made this way. we r given so many sperms so tat we can spread our seeds to increase the chance for the continuity of human race.

dirk_diggler
18-04-2013, 12:03 PM
I think its more of the men's mentality where we are visual creatures. After sometime, we would even be bored with having sex with the most beautiful girls you can imagine as their slutty smiles and moans would be the same, and no longer serve to stimulate the mind which in turn simulates our little bro below. So as long as you know you still love your wife and have some feeling in doing it, think that should serve fine. My $2 worth as cents cannot buy anything these days haha...

EtherC
18-04-2013, 07:16 PM
When people are single they complain about loneliness, when married they complain about sex being below expectations or some other shit. Its not the external factors most of the time, its contentment. If you choose to be unhappy or unsatisfied you will always dwell in that zone. Why don't you think about being happy over the fact that you have a wife and can still afford to eat outside?