15-04-2013, 12:24 PM
any bro got lobgang can pm me as i in need of money :mad:

milkyshake
15-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Bro

Don't take loan from ah long lah.

Giansex
15-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Bro u can take if u are prepare to hiong them.if nt beta dont.i took ah loan before almost wana jump down over few thousand.they will harass nt only u bt yr family and neighbour.then they will preassure u to be runner for them.then u can be prepare to go jail.

singmarine
15-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Can anyone advise how is the Ah Long interest rate charged? How about those Licenced money lender?

pussylovettes
15-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Hai... Goodluck. Hope things work out well without ah long help.

hrodger25
15-04-2013, 04:57 PM
any bro got lobgang can pm me as i in need of money :mad:

Wo wo bro.

Please do not take from Ah Long.....

If bank debt, call and nego with bank for installment plans, still worth it than nego with Ah Long.

If debt really too much to bear, can consider self bankruptcy to release all pressure. At least after a couple of years of good installment payment to IPTO, you will be able to release as a free man.

Good luck bro.

tat4u
15-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Bro DUN borrow frm ah long cos e interest is veri high n if u cannot pay u will end up borrowing frm other ah long 2 repay e 1st one . In e end u will end up forever paying . If u can no longer pay u they will offer u jobs 2 do . Then e laws will start 2 track u ,sooner or later u will b caught . Now e police is hitting hard on ah longs runners n e jail term is veri heavy somemore got caning now .
Cos I oso just finish my stay at prison n oso if u re inside they will still force re family 2 pay re debts !!! Pls dun borrow frm Ah Longs

Giansex
15-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Bro ah loan interest is weekly pyt ie borrow $1k take $800.every week pay 250 for 4 weeks if u can zhun zhun pay then 4 weeks clear.the nitemare will come if u miss the installment by a day.the ah loan can chun pattern say deducted yr last payment etc.they will also meanwhile ask u wama earn fast cash like help them gif them 1 atm card $500 etc help them trsf acct they will pay me 2k.

License money lender u will die faster becoz they r license
They will go to your hse and office etc becoz they r license
I took a loan from them before they more hiong then ah loan they will come yr hse shout.knnccb at yr parents or family demand u pay up.

asphalty168
15-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Bro ah loan interest is weekly pyt ie borrow $1k take $800.every week pay 250 for 4 weeks if u can zhun zhun pay then 4 weeks clear.the nitemare will come if u miss the installment by a day.the ah loan can chun pattern say deducted yr last payment etc.they will also meanwhile ask u wama earn fast cash like help them gif them 1 atm card $500 etc help them trsf acct they will pay me 2k.

License money lender u will die faster becoz they r license
They will go to your hse and office etc becoz they r license
I took a loan from them before they more hiong then ah loan they will come yr hse shout.knnccb at yr parents or family demand u pay up.

Bro Giansex,
IMHO, AH LONGS are the most chao kuan ones.
If your last payment is today, they will purposely not take yr call and turn around say you missed yr payment.
Thats their modus operandi.
So which one die faster?

Stay far far away from these 2 if you have a choice!

lickNpoke
15-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Reading this thread and watching tv same time then advertisement time they advertised MAXI CASH....this one also no the solution right?

Giansex
15-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Bro Giansex,
IMHO, AH LONGS are the most chao kuan ones.
If your last payment is today, they will purposely not take yr call and turn around say you missed yr payment.
Thats their modus operandi.
So which one die faster?

Stay far far away from these 2 if you have a choice!

Bro i agreed coz they are out to suck u dry knowing u are despo boh ji coz singaporean are kiasi.if really despo guy in other country maybe he will take parang n wait for the ah loan to come chop them they oso lan lan.now i nvr own ah loan money they still call regularly and ask me support them and they will gif me preferential rate.knnccb.

Thats y i say beta dont take loan.bank loan n credit card already can kill u liao
Dont even tink abt ah loan

asphalty168
15-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Bro Ken,
This is a black hole with no seeing the end of it. So no matter how, stay away!!!
I have been at this stage once where i ponder everyday where to get money to pay. Its very distressing and cannot even concentrate on your work.
Trust my words!

desireless88
15-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Bro listen to all bros advise here.I strongly urge u not to get involve with ah long.You can owe bank or whoever $$$ but not ah long or moneylender.Nothing can be worse than owing them $$$.You will end up in borrowing ah long.
Remember: 9 caps can never cover 10 bottles.Trust me u wun die even if u dun have $$$ but getting involve with ah long is like digging ur own grave yard.:mad:
Good luck to u bro.Dun read ur pm now:cool:

application9999
15-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Bank loan...the most declare bankrupt... ah long.....problem will go to everyone around you...

Giansex
16-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Beta seek help from yr family only they can help u.i been tru ah loan,credit companies and bank chasing me for money.in the end only ur family will be there for u

Lucius_Verus
16-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Yah all work as ah long .. Sure the mother fuck with
Dogs & give birth to them.. & is fuck with alot dogs
So they also dunno which stray dog is their (ah long)
father. Sure got retribution wan is jus havent come..
Either their daughters kanna rape or son kanna sodomise
Or daughter become whore son be transvettite...

Ah long are own mother fucker son of bitch..
Pls beware

Human doing god is watching

Ken80
16-04-2013, 11:26 AM
who the mother fucker zap me for asking for ah long ah

bloody hell chao ah gua, why don dare to leave your nick ah fuck you lah dareyou pm me loh we talk outside fucker ah agua

i ask for ah long your problem ah like that also zap fuck you:mad: