PDA

View Full Version : Looking for submissive pups :)

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Hello! Recently I have been expose to BDSM domming and I've been wanting to get a few sub ;)

There isnt any much requirement, but PLEASE, there wont be any sexual act involved and also no touching of me either. Perhaps the only requirement I have is that I will prefer people above the age of 25 yr old.

I'm a BBW, so not your typical slim, pretty babe. Both the sub and me must be comfortable with each others, so you have to ensure that you are fine with that. If you are a BDSM sub, and keen in having me as your mistress, please feel free to drop me a pm or you can also find me over here (http://$$$$$$$.com/Vbdsm) where I usually post these days.

Thanks!

P.S: Eh, I am serious hoh.

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Hello! Recently I have been expose to BDSM domming and I've been wanting to get a few sub ;)

There isnt any much requirement, but PLEASE, there wont be any sexual act involved and also no touching of me either. Perhaps the only requirement I have is that I will prefer people above the age of 25 yr old.

I'm a BBW, so not your typical slim, pretty babe. Both the sub and me must be comfortable with each others, so you have to ensure that you are fine with that. If you are a BDSM sub, and keen in having me as your mistress, please feel free to drop me a pm or you can also find me over here (http://$$$$$$$.com/Vbdsm) where I usually post these days.

Thanks!

Gd luck :D

RAMS75
15-04-2013, 11:24 AM

Thanks!

I am serious too , wish you best of luck ;)

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 11:31 AM
I am serious too , wish you best of luck ;)

You bery free hor, go 2nd round lah.

RAMS75
15-04-2013, 11:33 AM
You bery free hor, go 2nd round lah.

Sort of on weekdays , Simi 2nd round ?

Ps: this mdmVodka thread don't tcss here , i am serious...

DegenerationX
15-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Lai Lai Lai, support Mdm!! :D

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Sort of on weekdays , Simi 2nd round ?

Ps: this mdmVodka thread don't tcss here , i am serious...

Okay let seriously wish her good luck :D

DegenerationX
15-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Okay let seriously wish her good luck :D

Seriously, dun hijack thread hor :D

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Seriously, dun hijack thread hor :D

HAhahahah.. yaya serious hoh :p nvm.. let the un-serious ple tcss... I allow! Without you all, life isnt fun

SammyNewbie
15-04-2013, 11:56 AM
In other words you want to tie them up and whip whip and their cock big big but cannot fuck you and just watch you fuck your hubby. I never tried and won't really be applying after I see BBW and I am not into chains and whips.I'm just wondering how far some bros would go for a pussy.;)

What's the take up rate like so far? :D.

guess67
15-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Support support sis :D

SYTBigBoobLover
15-04-2013, 11:59 AM
TS, good luck and all the best :)

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Ho Ho Ho ts approved tcss :p

Anyway later boyboy113113 will apply? I hope I type the correct nick haha:D

Cuntworth
15-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Hope to read some frs:D

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 12:02 PM
In other words you want to tie them up and whip whip and their cock big big but cannot fuck you and just watch you fuck your hubby. I never tried and won't really be applying after I see BBW and I am not into chains and whips.I'm just wondering how far some bros would go for a pussy.;)

You have problem with bbw ladies? :mad:

I'm bbb FYI

DegenerationX
15-04-2013, 12:03 PM
You have problem with bbw ladies? :mad:

Relax bro, mai angry!

PPGirl
15-04-2013, 12:04 PM

If dun have any gd comments, pls step aside :rolleyes:
then what are u here for if u not supporting ts?

here to sarpork mdm vodka! Gd luck in your search!

RAMS75
15-04-2013, 12:05 PM
You guys are like piranhas , Thread now page 2 liao ..:D

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Relax bro, mai angry!

He also must think if bbw Interested in him or not.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

DegenerationX
15-04-2013, 12:10 PM

Like that PPgirl said. If you have nothing good to say, then dun say anything. :rolleyes:

guess67
15-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Yalor, what's the problem being a bbw? :confused:

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Sorry ts, I don't post here Liao. Apology for hijacking

SammyNewbie
15-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Eh. I only meant she not my type. Alamak! How did it become I was mean?

I think CSI team on Monday Blues today. Cannot find moderated person to chak so chak me instead:D

acidicavex
15-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Sis support i find you a willing victim lai thread below :p:D
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=363767

paying somemore good luck :D

EatPrayLove
15-04-2013, 12:48 PM

I think CSI team on Monday Blues today. Cannot find moderated person to chak so chak me instead

You deserved to be chak. :cool:

If you don't have any decent/good comments, just shut up.
Basic on your posting so far, all I can say is that you are someone who doesn't use your big brain to post.
Majority of your posting are so unfriendly and senseless.
And you like to assume things when you don't know head or tail.

Honestly, do you understand what is BDSM in the 1st place?
I doubt so.

starbuck
15-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Support Mdm Vodka.

Sorry again, can some one tell old uncle what is

1) BDSM
2) BBW

PPGirl
15-04-2013, 01:18 PM

I think CSI team on Monday Blues today. Cannot find moderated person to chak so chak me instead:D

You are not even qualified to be chaked by csi .

DegenerationX
15-04-2013, 01:19 PM
You are not even qualified to be chaked by csi .

Lol!!! Very fierce :D

PPGirl
15-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Lol!!! Very fierce
Where have?

u see after his post..many of us buay song

acidicavex
15-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Lol!!! Very fierce :D

Lucky sis fb lately busy if not she will more fierce I think. :D

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Sorry ts, I don't post here Liao. Apology for hijacking

No la. Continue tcss pls. :) thread aint happening without you all :) epl's guy is auto my fren

DegenerationX
15-04-2013, 01:50 PM
No la. Continue tcss pls. :) thread aint happening without you all :) epl's guy is auto my fren

Then am I auto your fren also? :D

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 01:52 PM

Firstly, do you even know whats bdsm? Bdsm sub dont crave any sexual intercourse but more of the bdsm action itself. And what does it got to do with my hubby? And, if u dont like bbw den dont post here? I aint shameful to be a bbw and if I dont have a prob with it, you shouldn't havem

Blitzzzz
15-04-2013, 01:53 PM

BBW got problem ah? So you have a 6 pack rippling with muscles V shaped body? Fucking superficial sia.

And you obviously don't understand the meaning of BDSM. Not everyone needs to hump a hole in the ground to get it off. Alot of people have different kinks.

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Seriously I don't know what BDSM mean!

Paging for dear, explain please! :confused::(

cataramp
15-04-2013, 02:01 PM
support V's thread!

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 02:21 PM

If you don't like bbw, den dont. I am comfortable with who I am, so if you ain't, then just ignore k? ;)

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Then am I auto your fren also? :D

HAha ehhh u epl's guy meh lol

ColdBlood99
15-04-2013, 02:40 PM
HAha ehhh u epl's guy meh lol

Since you stated we are friend, come join us for buffet on 20th with ur hubby.

Eat full full then got energy :p

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 04:41 PM

ENergy for what haha

watssupp
15-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Support!support! Hugs hugs

acidicavex
15-04-2013, 04:56 PM
ENergy for what haha

Energy to be mistress to your slave :p:D

DegenerationX
15-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Energy to be mistress to your slave :p:D

P.S. Seriously, dun hijack thread hor :D

MdmVodka
15-04-2013, 06:16 PM

LOl.. why ah???

/Me takes our cane and whip.

acidicavex
15-04-2013, 06:22 PM

ENergy for what haha

I no hijack hor I just answer accordingly still related hor :D:D

SomeJokingZebra
15-04-2013, 09:33 PM
I am into public Humilation

doctor sex
15-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Madam vodka
Have you tried this thread: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC in the health centers and ktv lounge forum. There's a lot of subs in search of dominant ladies. Also you could try meeting people on collarme.com.
Welcome to the world of perverse delights. I'm sure you'll meet some cool people (and many wankers too)

flowbow
15-04-2013, 10:08 PM
A bit late but hope I'm not too late!! All the best to you sis ;) btw, we STILL haven't met up for drinks hor!? You got so busy anot?!?!?!

tomabcde8
15-04-2013, 10:36 PM
support support! :D

ColourBlindx2
20-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Support!!

I want to watch!!

Colourblind f

Boyboy1313
21-04-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm game for this action Mdm Volka!!!pm/email me details to [email protected] can??? Thanks

MdmVodka
22-04-2013, 12:03 PM
A bit late but hope I'm not too late!! All the best to you sis ;) btw, we STILL haven't met up for drinks hor!? You got so busy anot?!?!?!

Actually a little leh! :( I need 48 hrs a day

Support!!

I want to watch!!

Colourblind f

You want join in also can la. Tonight dinner? :)

CockUpForCunt
22-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi bro n sis wat means 'bbw' ?

HoneyBear
22-04-2013, 01:37 PM

Mdm V, can I join with you for a dinner? I have some BDSM experience to share if you do not mind!

Cheers

flowbow
22-04-2013, 01:55 PM

:( like that I think wait until next year also no chance to date you leh...

MdmVodka
27-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi bro n sis wat means 'bbw' ?

Big beautiful woman

Mdm V, can I join with you for a dinner? I have some BDSM experience to share if you do not mind!

Cheers

Woot? You being dom or sub?

:( like that I think wait until next year also no chance to date you leh...

Haha a little preoccupied lately. =( sob

redko
27-04-2013, 06:56 PM
mdm V..

PM sent.. waiting for your reply..

:)

dell_lee_2003
28-04-2013, 09:08 AM
mdm V

me too. pm sent.

HoneyBear
28-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Woot? You being dom

I have tried both. It depends whom you are with!

HoneyBear
28-04-2013, 10:59 AM
In BDSM, the objective is, both being winners!

ColdBlood99
28-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I'm game for this action Mdm Volka!!!pm/email me details to [email protected] can??? Thanks

you are late my friend :rolleyes:

Boyboy1313
28-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Its Ok ..! Just take your own sweet time to email me when you ready ok Madam Volka????? :)

LokLokPatPat
19-05-2013, 03:33 PM

Thanks!

Email to boy.slave@ymail...