PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a female companion

Dson
13-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Well maybe if things go well i would say a girlfriend?
I'm 23 this year and i'm 178cm and 64kg.
I tell people that i am single and they just don't believe it,I rarely go out and most of the time i am at home.I go home straight after work and maybe that's why i been single for so long.Don't really have any female friends and i just don't like them.
So any ladies out there single don't hesitate to pm me,we could be friends
thanks!

SYTBigBoobLover
13-04-2013, 03:40 PM
I tell people that i am single and they just don't believe it,I rarely go out and most of the time i am at home.I go home straight after work and maybe that's why i been single for so long.Don't really have any female friends and i just don't like them.
thanks!

If you don't like female friends then why you still post here asking single ladies to PM you to be friends and also your title is looking for female companion? :eek::rolleyes:

jasdude
15-04-2013, 11:41 PM
thanks!

Looking for a GF here? Don't waste you time. You have better luck attending SDU gatherings than here. Maybe you should try flowerpod.