PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Centre "Dead Town" after the fight

Moneytalks
29-04-2005, 01:37 PM
27 April the Shin Min Newspaper reported a fight between two Tuina . This afternoon, I asked a friend to accompany me to makan there. After lunch, we venture around , look look see see . Second floor businesses were as usual. But when we went up to third floor, it is too quiet. Many tuinas are closed. Normally, during lunch time, most shops would be open for business, the tuina ladies asking for business as you walk pass. Today most tuinas are closed. :eek: :( . I guess got to wait a few day before they open again.

DNAT
29-04-2005, 01:55 PM
27 April the Shin Min Newspaper reported a fight between two Tuina . This afternoon, I asked a friend to accompany me to makan there. After lunch, we venture around , look look see see . Second floor businesses were as usual. But when we went up to third floor, it is too quiet. Many tuinas are closed. Normally, during lunch time, most shops would be open for business, the tuina ladies asking for business as you walk pass. Today most tuinas are closed. . I guess got to wait a few day before they open again.

maybe all ate the food from one same stall ... all kena lau-sai -- all report sick? :eek: ... hahaha

Peter8
29-04-2005, 02:26 PM
27 April the Shin Min Newspaper reported a fight between two Tuina ....
Alama! Just to correct you, the newspaper reported was refer to Peoples Park Complex, not Pearl Centre la. Some more , the flight between them was last year.

sensation
29-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Dear bros(esp. those visit Pearl Ctr)

No offence to this place, but to me, it's a goner!

Cannot deny 5 months back, it was probably an attraction, now...

Heard there's one murder case, and now fight?!

Went there 3 weeks back, see-look...

*Can only shake my head... I didn't eat the shaking head pills ah!*

newyorker88
29-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Dear bros(esp. those visit Pearl Ctr)

No offence to this place, but to me, it's a goner!

Cannot deny 5 months back, it was probably an attraction, now...

Heard there's one murder case, and now fight?!

Went there 3 weeks back, see-look...

*Can only shake my head... I didn't eat the shaking head pills ah!*

Wah...... This place getting worst all the time.. Watch out for more raids.

oknan
29-04-2005, 09:48 PM
huh...my favourite place is Pearl Centre. Been going there since cheonging days. Been there last week really not much happening and also from what bros here said, PC cannot make it liao. :(

Hope PC come back to life again

owen10
30-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Alama! Just to correct you, the newspaper reported was refer to Peoples Park Complex, not Pearl Centre la. Some more , the flight between them was last year.

errr .. pardon for my ignorance as i do not read shin min. wat happened in PPComplex? fight in TN outlet again??? Any kind bros can shed some light? Anyway tis bldg is known for generally clean TNs except 1 or 2 which was highlighted previously.

Peter8
03-05-2005, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE=owen10]errr .. pardon for my ignorance as i do not read shin min. wat happened in PPComplex? fight in TN outlet again??? ...[/QUOTE
Sorry ,now then I can reply to you as I am not convenient to surf this site during weekend,Kenna spot-check by CO & children.This incidence happened last year when one of the shop owner went over to the other shop to clam that they stole away their customers and they had a flight using chair...etc. The newspaper reports recently was refering to their court case hearing. I think their shops are at one corner of 3rd level (facing Eu Tong Seng Street).
Those shops I think are proper message joints.