PDA

View Full Version : In search of female friends/fb/companions

HellasVerona17
12-04-2013, 04:50 AM
Hey fellow SBF(s), have been browsing through many post here 'bout people finding a new lease of life w/ their FBs or female friends. So took so time to try out my luck to see if I'm fortunate enough to seek for myself a partner. (be it a just a normal friendship or a fb)

I'm a chinese male, 21. I've not dated anyone for like 4 years and I realized I'm lonely whenever I see my friends have settled down with their partners or have found theirs. I think I'm just decent-looking, slim, tanned and standing at 1.72m

Looking for sincere people, do drop me a pm if interested.

Cheers to all fellow SBF(s)! :)

SYTBigBoobLover
12-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Little boy, you still young, 4 years didn't date only... This UFO didn't date for more than 5 years liao... :o:D:p

guess67
13-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Little boy, you still young, 4 years didn't date only... This UFO didn't date for more than 5 years liao... :o:D:p

Get urself a date lah :D

acidicavex
13-04-2013, 08:13 AM

Wah time to leave the mountain???:D

by73
13-04-2013, 09:24 AM
To feel lonely or not is but a state of mind. U can have d whole world,but still feel u r alone. Anyway,gd luck..

SYTBigBoobLover
13-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Get urself a date lah :D

You want to date me? :D

Wah time to leave the mountain???:D

LOL... After you, Captain Caveman... :D

acidicavex
13-04-2013, 10:04 AM

Caveman?? hermit more like it. I vow shall stay in cave unless a sexy pair of legs or butt start shaking outside the cave entrance. :D

SYTBigBoobLover
13-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Caveman?? hermit more like it. I vow shall stay in cave unless a sexy pair of legs or butt start shaking outside the cave entrance. :D

Bro acid, my guess is that you are quite young. ;) So you going to leave Batu Caves if there's some performance at the entrance of your cave? :D:D

acidicavex
13-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Bro acid, my guess is that you are quite young. ;) So you going to leave Batu Caves if there's some performance at the entrance of your cave? :D:D

Young?? Ooops I am a old hermit lo sitting there cross leg with spider web growing around:D

guess67
13-04-2013, 10:48 AM

U join DX outing lah :D

SYTBigBoobLover
13-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Young?? Ooops I am a old hermit lo sitting there cross leg with spider web growing around

Then you should know Captain caveman, in which I did mention more than twice... :D;)

U join DX outing lah

Not that I don't want to but the joins seems quite high profile... And I not a good drinking nor a good singer... :o But chill out with white wine is good... :D

guess67
13-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Then you should know Captain caveman, in which I did mention more than twice... :D

Not that I don't want to but the joins seems quite high profile... And I not a good drinking nor a good singer... :o But chill out with white wine is good... :D

We had red wine last nite :D

SYTBigBoobLover
13-04-2013, 11:13 AM

I prefer white wine. Buketraube @Wine Company not bad... ;)

guess67
13-04-2013, 11:17 AM

We were at cmpb last nite cos can have dinner too :D

acidicavex

Woo caveman name a place :D not a caveman afterall :p

sane

What's the damage?

guess67
13-04-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't know the price leh :p

SYTBigBoobLover
13-04-2013, 12:39 PM
We were at cmpb last nite cos can have dinner too

I see I see... Normally I go with simple dinner when chill out with white wine... :D

Woo caveman name a place not a caveman afterall

You the 'captain' that takes the lead... I'm just your follower... :D:p

What's the damage?

Last time was $30 plus... I heard now is $50 plus! :eek: Long time never go liao...
Buketraube is Africa white wine. Quite nice in my humble opinion.