PDA

View Full Version : New spa design logo

Thisone
28-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Any one interested to help design our spa logo and advertisement board?
new joint opening with massage, foot reflexology and hair saloon
the chosen entry will be the winning entry and he will win for himself 10 free hours of massage each at our new joint. Logo and advertisement are separate contest.

please send entries to [email protected]

thanks

mahalosux
28-04-2005, 09:52 AM
wow.. lidat can save on design artwork fees liao.... :D

Thisone
29-04-2005, 12:56 AM

But the winner get 10 free hours of massage free. Total $400 of massage. Win win for case for the spa and winner. Hehehe...hope bros can give some support leh. TQ TQ TQ

sotong hand
29-04-2005, 01:12 AM
hey bro! i'm interested leh, but i will need more info to be able to do up the design.

oknan
29-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Hmmm...more info like shop name if possible or any specifications you want etc will definately help bros who r interested in the logo design. :)

Thisone
29-04-2005, 10:32 AM
The place will have Hair salon, footreflexology and massage service.
What will bros like to call this place?

fibre
29-04-2005, 12:19 PM
WOW…….. sound interesting imaging the saving of 10 hours free massage. OK bro, please PM me for more details and where is the place located. I will also need to understand your concept as it looks to me that you are providing a total service. BTW is the massage a genuine type or just like those TN where they just touch touch u and ask for special only?

Bro_Xp
29-04-2005, 12:39 PM
It is a clean joint bro? Anyway can om me the details too? Let me try and come up with something.

Xp

mccormick
29-04-2005, 02:36 PM

i'm sure we have a few design talents here... :)

Thisone
30-04-2005, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the response from all the bros. The place will be have all the good service. Good hair cut and wash, good foot reflexology, and good massage plus good attitude from the masseuses.

Thisone
30-04-2005, 10:43 AM
In reply to one bro's question. Hope this also answer to some bros' question too.

****MY REPLY TO ONE OF THE INTERESTED BRO****
I got the place already, now I am doing the reno and as for the color, I have no problem with the colors because I have a contact that print for me full coolor at $25 a box.
As for the sign board, I would like a bit trendy but need not be too exepnsive and as for the sign board, I am trying to go neon. I would like to put it on one side of the wall(side of the building) The theme wil be telling ppl that we offer hair salo, massage and foot reflexology sevices. Hope this answer to your question. Pardon me for I am a real sotong in graphics designing.

>From: >To: "this one" <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: logo design from Sammy
>Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:07:24 +0800
>
>Hi,
>
>You must understand that it all depend on your budget before the
>beginning of the Logo Design.
>Putting aside 10hrs of massage time worth $400 for the design. What
>happen if someone design a logo that required 4 colour printing on
>your name card and letterhead.
>You going to spend about 300% more on printing although the design
>is nice. You must take this into consideration.
>As for the signboard design, a lot depends on the location and how
>you want others perceive your establishment. Woody for more
>expensive look and aluminium to look like any other barber shops. It
>is part of the planning and brainstorming process before designing.
>Good Photography is essential especially if you planning to bring it
>online for customers to check it out and put ads on other media in
>long term marketing strategy.
>
>This is my two cents worth of thoughts to help you take a step
>further.
>When are you planning to start your business?
>
>
>On Apr 29, 2005, at 10:35 AM, this one wrote:

owen10
30-04-2005, 01:03 PM
... The theme wil be telling ppl that we offer hair salo, massage and foot reflexology sevices.

wah interesting concept leh. can share a further insight will yr shop offer s'poreans, m'sians, PRCs or any other exotic nationalities for yr svcs? Age n Quality of yr gals? im sure if u provide gd SERVICE n quality many bros here wd b interested. :D