PDA

View Full Version : Fieldwork & Getting Contact Numbers (GAME ON)!

Gambol
10-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Let's cut to the chase. Tomorrow, we will have the first session of actual fieldwork and getting numbers of girls on the streets.

I am looking at only a small group of 5 or less guys on this expedition.

This activity is best suited for guys between age 18 - 35. No need to get parents to sign excursion form. Each of you will get at least 5 numbers from girls you love to bed.

Date: 11 April
Time: 1530 - 1700
Attire: Dress to kill

Interested parties, please PM me your EMAIL and CONTACT NUMBER following and I will send you the details via email; including actual location to meet. (Guys who agreed to join but chicken out in the last minute will be broadcasted and shamed.)

gotnotime
10-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Ahh too bad I gotnotime lol

Lukasgoessteady
10-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Wa..you no need to work oh? Hahah bugis full of OL :p

Gambol
10-04-2013, 05:04 PM

I'm sure the next one will happen very soon!

Gambol
10-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Wa..you no need to work oh? Hahah bugis full of OL :p

It's time management. =)

sane
10-04-2013, 05:17 PM

:eek: How :confused:

Anyway support support, do post FR!!

KSharp
10-04-2013, 06:13 PM

You always Gotnotime since when u got time , Time is very precious to you next time find some time to go,you only got time for pcc ..:D

xenocacia
10-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Let's cut to the chase. Tomorrow, we will have the first session of actual fieldwork and getting numbers of girls on the streets.

This activity is best suited for guys between age 18 - 35. No need to get parents to sign excursion form. Each of you will get at least 5 numbers from girls you love to bed.

Interested parties, please PM me your EMAIL and CONTACT NUMBER following and I will send you the details via email; including actual location to meet. (Guys who agreed to join but chicken out in the last minute will be broadcasted and shamed.)

What timing is this... how are guys working office hours supposed to attend...? :(

Gambol
10-04-2013, 06:44 PM
What timing is this... how are guys working office hours supposed to attend...? :(

Sorry man, will plan another one for after-work timing. Already have 2 other guys joining me tml on this adventure. =)

HCKing
10-04-2013, 06:48 PM

he is looking for ginna pi kaki to join him lah. :D

SYTBigBoobLover
10-04-2013, 10:31 PM
So if managed to get 5 numbers from girls, you will pay us $1k for each number we managed to obtain? Like a race? :confused::D

HCKing
11-04-2013, 09:54 PM

TS yr fieldwork report leh? faster update or risked getting broadcasted and shamed.:p:D

scouringstick
13-04-2013, 11:21 AM
walao. Like James Bond leh. Dress to kill and license to bed.:p

HCKing
15-04-2013, 04:40 PM
hello TS where's yr fieldwork report? camp here until sibeh shack liao leh.:D

huhu123
16-04-2013, 07:00 AM
me too waiting for fr:p

Gambol
08-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Bros backed out on the day but I carried on still.

Anyway here is the latest adventure below.

It has been many years since I last cheong and get to know girls outside. A recent breakup with my long-time fling made me do it again last week.

I spotted this pretty little thing outside a changing room waiting for her friend. Quickly, I took a quick shot at her low-cut and inviting boobs, while garnering my courage to talk to her.

http://i62.tinypic.com/5x97ix.jpg

I then purposely dropped a dollar coin near her to create an opportunity to get her attention, and hopefully the golden opportunity to strike a conversation with her. The coin rolled and hit her shoe and she bended over to pick it up. As she bended over, I saw a tint of brownish red from inside her little black bra. It was her nipple, peeking out at me as if giving me the go-ahead.

"That's mine, I'm sorry." As she looked at the coin, then me.
"It's fine", she said with her lips forming a bow.
"Thanks. How's the GSS shopping going for you?" I made a weak attempt to lengthen the conversation. It was enough.

We chatted for a while before her friend came out from the changing room, to get more pieces to try, to give me more time to try harder to get this lady's number too.

Finally, after chatting for less than 10 minutes, I asked for her number and she gave it to me after I promise I'm not a stalker.

http://i61.tinypic.com/jqkjzm.jpg

That night after I got home, I texted her and chatted with her over messaging. I managed to secure a dinner date with her the next day. It could just be my lucky day!

[to be continue...]

Please up my points or comment below if bros here love to find out more about what happened next!

Please follow story here ---> http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=452980

ColdBlood99
08-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Bros backed out on the day but I carried on still.

Anyway here is the latest adventure below.

It has been many years since I last cheong and get to know girls outside. A recent breakup with my long-time fling made me do it again last week.

I spotted this pretty little thing outside a changing room waiting for her friend. Quickly, I took a quick shot at her low-cut and inviting boobs, while garnering my courage to talk to her.

http://i62.tinypic.com/5x97ix.jpg

I then purposely dropped a dollar coin near her to create an opportunity to get her attention, and hopefully the golden opportunity to strike a conversation with her. The coin rolled and hit her shoe and she bended over to pick it up. As she bended over, I saw a tint of brownish red from inside her little black bra. It was her nipple, peeking out at me as if giving me the go-ahead.

"That's mine, I'm sorry." As she looked at the coin, then me.
"It's fine", she said with her lips forming a bow.
"Thanks. How's the GSS shopping going for you?" I made a weak attempt to lengthen the conversation. It was enough.

We chatted for a while before her friend came out from the changing room, to get more pieces to try, to give me more time to try harder to get this lady's number too.

Finally, after chatting for less than 10 minutes, I asked for her number and she gave it to me after I promise I'm not a stalker.

http://i61.tinypic.com/jqkjzm.jpg

That night after I got home, I texted her and chatted with her over messaging. I managed to secure a dinner date with her the next day. It could just be my lucky day!

[to be continue...]

Please up my points or comment below if bros here love to find out more about what happened next!

Please follow story here ---> http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=452980

You took 1 year to provide a FR :D

H3artbr3aker
08-06-2014, 12:36 PM

Well, better late than never? :p

Gambol
08-06-2014, 01:43 PM

Sorry bro. Got attached to a fling and stopped for awhile. Back in action now. :D

Gambol
08-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Anyway I found a hunting ground for PRC free fuck. Easy to tackle and bed. Would like to plan one, any guys keen?