PDA

View Full Version : Finding female FB.

MindFullofSEX
10-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Hi, I'm new here and so far I've searched high and low but no FB avail. Hope there's someone here that would be willing to let me have this out-of-the-world experience.

I'm 19 this year.
Chinese.
I have tattoos around my arms, legs and body
I smoke and drink.
Hope to find girls ranging from 18-30+.
I don't mind milfs too! Haha.

Do drop a PM to me or an email will also do.

Hope to hear from you girls soon. :)

Email:[email protected]

SYTBigBoobLover
10-04-2013, 10:20 PM
You been searching high and low liao what makes you think you can manage to get here? :confused::rolleyes: Also, what do you meant by 'out-of-world experience'? :confused::confused:

MindFullofSEX
10-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry. Maybe my post was to over and didn't phrase what I wanted to say correctly. And as for your question, I wasn't sure too. But trying is better than not trying right? :)

lim07
10-04-2013, 10:49 PM
You been searching high and low liao what makes you think you can manage to get here? :confused::rolleyes: Also, what do you meant by 'out-of-world experience'? :confused::confused:

hahaha you never fail to make me laugh with all the trolling comments... You really a epic joker! XD

21MARTELL
10-04-2013, 11:53 PM

haha... "out of the world experience" maybe looking for alien experience...

Gambol
10-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Hi, I'm new here and so far I've searched high and low but no FB avail. Hope there's someone here that would be willing to let me have this out-of-the-world experience.

I'm 19 this year.
Chinese.
I have tattoos around my arms, legs and body
I smoke and drink.
Hope to find girls ranging from 18-30+.
I don't mind milfs too! Haha.

Do drop a PM to me or an email will also do.

Hope to hear from you girls soon. :)

Email:[email protected]

I love guys with tattoos. Show me your tiger, dragon or eagle. =)

SYTBigBoobLover
11-04-2013, 12:12 AM
haha... "out of the world experience" maybe looking for alien experience...

Alien sexperience? :eek: As in, sex and intercourse with ET? :eek: Not sure whether the ET got the same physical 'hole' structure like our ladies / women earth-ling or not... :D:p

soulblader
11-04-2013, 11:36 AM
hahaha TS show picture le:D

hcg_explorer
11-04-2013, 12:12 PM
go to other planets and u will have OUT OF THE WORLD EXPERIENCE liao