PDA

View Full Version : ANG POW From HC Girls If You Are A Virgin ? Have u fucked Virgin HC Girl?

Prince Spa
27-04-2005, 10:21 PM
I heard from another forum and also from DHC girl (Porsche) and Executive girls (a few of them) that I fucked that HC girls or Geylang girls will give you ANG POW (about S$120 I think) if you are a virgin. Is it true or is it just a myth?

Why must they give ang pow? Is it to encourage you to return?

What if the HC girl is a virgin? Do you have to give extra ang pow?

Anyone here received the ang pow from HC girl or Geylang girl to confirm this?

Anyone here fucked a virgin HC girl before?

Thanks.

warresg
27-04-2005, 10:38 PM
u must be duckee... :D

singaporeano
27-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Bro, you very "ko ai" leh :) Maybe HC gal will give you ang pow everytime you go.

siamcutey
28-04-2005, 12:52 AM
The girl will put her used kotex into ang pow for virgins.

hahaha
SC

cheongkid
28-04-2005, 01:03 AM
How to proof that a guy is a virgin? :confused:

Hairydick
28-04-2005, 01:04 AM
siamcutey, I wanted to say that but you beat me to it, ha ha. I think give this joker a fresh pad, should be ang enough. :D

ahpaul25
28-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Waaaaaaa......yayaya......i everytime I go there and mention to them that I'm virgin, u guess what they say to me????? :o

newbadass
28-04-2005, 01:10 AM
I heard from another forum and also from DHC girl (Porsche) and Executive girls (a few of them) that I fucked that HC girls or Geylang girls will give you ANG POW (about S$120 I think) if you are a virgin. Is it true or is it just a myth?

Er... is a guy's virginity worth $120? :confused:

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Only heard that being practised in Hong Kong.
And it was quite a while ago...

dun think any HC/Geylang gal will do such thing...
higher chance if at KTV..... u noe those "coming of age" parties that usually will have one or 2 inexperienced bro... his kakis will tell the mummy and she will arrange a "lao-jiao" ktv gal to entertain him... and if they bonk...she will give him a +++en red angpow for "deflowering" him..heh heh :p

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Waaaaaaa......yayaya......i everytime I go there and mention to them that I'm virgin, u guess what they say to me????? :o

No wonder I heard some gal laught so loud in the room next door!! :D

Ah Dez
28-04-2005, 09:36 AM
would a virgin , be working in a HC?

so far, i everytime say virgin.... but after to fuck, all say i not.... :p

twintower
28-04-2005, 09:45 AM

Thanks.

Everytime when I go for a virgin trip to new HC, and I tolh them is my first time or virgin f***, :p no-one give ang pow leh!? Lidat rugi lah.

teraterm55
28-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Thanks.

i think they pulling your leg leh (middle one ???). Heard alot of stories.

this one is from a member of some secret society, last time the boss of secret society will play this trick on newbies. they will get the newbie to goto a HC which they pow or own. and then get a girl to educate the newbie. and then give the newbie a ANG POW. The whole point is to get that guy hooked onto vice and then he is owned by the boss.

Another story is from hong kong, whereby if you are a virgin and you goto those brothels the older chicken will educate the newbie and in return she will pass you a ANG POW as a memory of that encounter, but inside no money.

jasontan05
28-04-2005, 11:32 AM

Thanks.

I think all these things only happen in the Hong KOng Drama Serial. This has not been practiced for a long long time already.

strong
17-05-2005, 05:33 AM
In this case whenever I go HC, I always tell the girks that I am a virgin.Then I will be rich.Only ass hole are virgin...Ha Ha...

ang076
17-05-2005, 07:05 AM
I dont believe that HC gals will give one angpow if the guy is a virgin.

Chance of seeing virgin HC gals are very low as most of HC gals came from overseas HC/ or KTV. ( They all been bonked by clients/ bfs before.)

If they are virgins, how came they are good at bonking or how come they know how to arouse cocks?

I think to prove that male is a virgin, see whether you can pull back foreskin of your cock to expose dickhead? If you can , that mean you are not virgin.

Last year, I went to GL first time and one CAT 150 WL pull back foreskin of my cock, and I felt painful. ( That is my first sex session .) Now , I dont feel pain due to constant pulling back of foreskin by WLs /HC gals during FJ session.

NokiaUser82
25-05-2005, 02:46 PM

Waiting for bro ahpaul25's answer leh...hEhE...btw...where can get ang bao...i oso go try my luck...:D

asdfghjkl
25-05-2005, 02:49 PM
think some bros received some ang bao of coins at petain.. :rolleyes:

mebirdie
25-05-2005, 04:12 PM
The most they give you $2

Castrol
25-05-2005, 06:34 PM
The most they give you $2

hahahahaha..... i cant take this..... hahaha..... :D

the prince of spa indeed.....

CPTMiller
25-05-2005, 07:22 PM
:D :D
Funny......
You make me laugh by asking this question.

Thanks.

CKee
25-05-2005, 07:35 PM

Thanks.

They also give "ang ku kueh"...

justme
08-06-2005, 05:45 PM
ANG PAO ?

PERHAPS only in the movies.

if not HC or even the girls would have to create a account code for this....unde "Miscellaneous: First Timer"

newyorker88
09-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Chance of seeing virgin HC gals are very low as most of HC gals came from overseas HC/ or KTV. ( They all been bonked by clients/ bfs before.)

If they are virgins, how came they are good at bonking or how come they know how to arouse cocks?

I think to prove that male is a virgin, see whether you can pull back foreskin of your cock to expose dickhead? If you can , that mean you are not virgin.

Good observation, if the HC gal is a virgin, you think she will settle for $150? And as for pulling foreskin back, the first time I did it hurts too, but not because I went to HC or Geylang, but because I do it myself. So not really fool proof.

PASSIONAETE04
09-06-2005, 05:57 PM

Thanks.

I told the HC gal that I am virgin for that month, so she me a small Ang Pow loh !!
Then got once the HC gal told me that she is still virgin for the day, ( I went there quite late, around 10.00pm), then I give her another $10 as Ang Pow loh !

newbadass
09-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Last CNY, I got an Ang Pow from my regular joint, to thank me for the 2+ years of support. I was quite shocked and wondered if I was becoming a gigolo (go there unload sperm still get paid) but now I think they just did this for luck...

nonogio
10-06-2005, 12:20 AM
:) In the real world, along Orchard road , u may not even be sured to get a virgin. So, pls don't talk about in HC. If u really wants to bonk a virgin, u can buy at Indonesia but difficult to gurantee.

bakah
13-06-2005, 11:46 AM
angbow sia.maybe SAF or SPF or SCDF may give??when you enlist you must declare this declare that so declare virgin lah.Then when you decide to deflower yourself just report to OC and gov will give you angpow and a box of free cd for your rite of passage hehe :D

packardbell
13-06-2005, 05:16 PM
I told the HC gal that I am virgin for that month, so she me a small Ang Pow loh !!
Then got once the HC gal told me that she is still virgin for the day, ( I went there quite late, around 10.00pm), then I give her another $10 as Ang Pow loh !
Aiya, we are all virgin mah......backside lah. Hee Hee.

packardbell
13-06-2005, 05:20 PM

Thanks.
We are all virgin.....backside mah... That guy must be very lucky to fuck a
virgin at HC.. I personally do not think anyone here did in this forum.