PDA

View Full Version : FB contacts to exchange....

ashcho
08-04-2013, 09:23 AM
i used to be a player years ago but i have stopped... woke up this morning and felt that i am still not a one pussy man. i need more women to satisfy my high sexual desire....

i have more than 10 fuck buddies to exchange. if you are serious abt exchange ur fb contacts with me, pm me now...

i have milfs, office ladies and young girls... but i must tell you frankly that they are not gorgeous nor super sexy...

PussyLover432
18-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Bro pm me. I got ctc to exchange

vincentice6051
18-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Pm me bro, I hav fb exchange

infernosaber
18-09-2013, 05:45 PM
I have two on hand with, do let me know if you wanna exchange bro. cheers!

skyscrape
18-09-2013, 09:50 PM
pm me bro, thanks

Nsdselvlian
18-09-2013, 11:14 PM
i

i have more than 10 fuck buddies to exchange. if you are serious abt exchange ur fb contacts with me, pm me now...

i have milfs, office ladies and young girls... but i must tell you frankly that they are not gorgeous nor super sexy...

Over 10 fb n you are still not satisfied so how many do you need? Change a new dish everyday :confused:

Perhaps u might like to share tips on how u manage to hook with so fbs ;)

Nsdselvlian
18-09-2013, 11:54 PM
pls la.. if he is so good in getting fb, u think he still need to trade here :confused:

win13win
19-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Always wonder how to trade FB, cause mine even close friends don't know because only 2 of us know about it. She do it with me because of feeling

Just wonder how the rest of the bro exchange FB cts, what the 1st words or SMS you guy send after the exchange?

Free to meet?
Want to F?
Your friends intro you to me .....
Hi I am ..... You?
Free for drinks?

Pls advices as I am not a sweet talker by nature.

goatee33
20-09-2013, 05:16 PM
i used to be a player years ago but i have stopped... woke up this morning and felt that i am still not a one pussy man. i need more women to satisfy my high sexual desire....

Hi add me at wechat or line to trade. Id: vampcat
All
My Fb come with photos and contact number. All try and proved.