PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Secret

OceanEleven
26-04-2005, 01:30 PM
VICTORIA SECRET

This sweet little joint is located somewhere off Rama IX, hidden in a small road leading to a dead end. It does not exhibit the same grand aura of Poseidon stand by itself breathtaking feel at the first sight but rather light a cozy man tugged away in a corner, keeping some undiscovered secrets waiting to be unearth. The building is low from front with two tinted glass doors right in the middle, with no one insight to greet or welcome you. Hung around are posters that give a hint of what to expect inside. What I personally like is the one of the Davies Group, with the gorgeous ladies posing and the telephone number of the various afflicted joints.

Go in the glass door and turn right then down a few steps will greet you with a view to behold. Depending on the crowd it seems there is non-stop supply of ladies to choose from. It was 7pm and the variety and quantity is just nice. Too much makes one hesitant, too little makes you half hearted. Took our time and slowly looking at the ladies, dragging away at the ciggies and mind you, we are really spoilt for choices. Unlike Poseidon, the last time I was there, I had barely warmed my seat where half the gals were called out for a Jap tour group leaving you high and dry and a sour aftertaste. Pick the gals we are interested in with some advise from the Papasan and proceeded to a big room, big enough for dining table for six, a Jacuzzi pool and 3 individual bedrooms. Well after all, there are six of us and nine gals I think.

Depending on the gals you choose, you will get the fun you deserve, well we got ours the fun, chatty type, though not all are the same but have four out of nine is good enough to stir up the atmosphere. We were usher to the room like lambs to the slaughter, in the separate bed rooms, we were offer to change into bathrobes, seeing the gals dropping the bikinis is already well worth half the money

Shortly the dinner was served and the gals came serving us , taking food, pouring drinks, making sure we are well taken care and not neglected at all. All this while doing some small talk. It was fun and really enjoyable while being serve like a man for once. :D

To be continued......

ChanChwee
27-04-2005, 03:36 PM
VICTORIA SECRET

This sweet little joint is located somewhere off Rama IX, hidden in a small road leading to a dead end. It does not exhibit the same grand aura of Poseidon stand by itself breathtaking feel at the first sight but rather light a cozy man tugged away in a corner, keeping some undiscovered secrets waiting to be unearth. The building is low from front with two tinted glass doors right in the middle, with no one insight to greet or welcome you. Hung around are posters that give a hint of what to expect inside. What I personally like is the one of the Davies Group, with the gorgeous ladies posing and the telephone number of the various afflicted joints.

Go in the glass door and turn right then down a few steps will greet you with a view to behold. Depending on the crowd it seems there is non-stop supply of ladies to choose from. It was 7pm and the variety and quantity is just nice. Too much makes one hesitant, too little makes you half hearted. Took our time and slowly looking at the ladies, dragging away at the ciggies and mind you, we are really spoilt for choices. Unlike Poseidon, the last time I was there, I had barely warmed my seat where half the gals were called out for a Jap tour group leaving you high and dry and a sour aftertaste. Pick the gals we are interested in with some advise from the Papasan and proceeded to a big room, big enough for dining table for six, a Jacuzzi pool and 3 individual bedrooms. Well after all, there are six of us and nine gals I think.

Depending on the gals you choose, you will get the fun you deserve, well we got ours the fun, chatty type, though not all are the same but have four out of nine is good enough to stir up the atmosphere. We were usher to the room like lambs to the slaughter, in the separate bed rooms, we were offer to change into bathrobes, seeing the gals dropping the bikinis is already well worth half the money

Shortly the dinner was served and the gals came serving us , taking food, pouring drinks, making sure we are well taken care and not neglected at all. All this while doing some small talk. It was fun and really enjoyable while being serve like a man for once. :D

To be continued......

Bro sounds very tantalising. Can't wait for the continuation....

Pity we did not get to meet in Bkk. I only found out from Bro Naemlo after I got back.

SmallD
27-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Heard this place are running down after chuwit sold it away.

OceanEleven
27-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Heard this place are running down after chuwit sold it away.
This, I beg to differ, only seems to be not too crowded. To me the place passable is fine with me, main issue is the gals must be playful, fun and sporting, not point having a beauty but a dead fish on the bed. ;)

SmallD
28-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Bro Ocean Eleven,

Thank you for correcting me. By the way are you station in bangkok?

delifrance
28-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Victoria Secret has been around for years, it's the weakest of the Davis Group. Chuwit has sold all the Davis Group centres: Love Boat-Honolulu (near RCA), Copacabana/Barbara (Ratchada Soi 17) and Victoria Secret except the grand old day: Emmaunelle/High Class at Ratchada and his hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26 (cant rememer liao).

How to get stunners from Victoria Secrets - study the girls (KTV or sex massage), book her and make friends with her, she will have a lot of contacts of other girls...other girls who usually work the Param 9 and Srinakarin area or even the Bangkapi area. She will also know the girls working along Ratchada road.

Ask her to introduce friends from the local thai apartment..also owned by Chuwit in HwayKwang area - Sea of Love.....LOL.

SmallD
28-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Bro Delifrance.

Em are no longer belongs to chuwit already. Just for your info

delifrance
28-04-2005, 07:10 PM
SmallID

thanks for the update. the mama-sans at Em was telling me that Chuwit still comes around to pay them their salary and they were informed by their managment that Chuwit is still the boss....hehehe

thanks again. is chuwit holding onto his hotel at Sukhumvit?

OceanEleven
28-04-2005, 09:31 PM
The gals seemed to be having a more fun time than we did; they sang Kara OK, laughing loudly and chowing away at some Thai dishes and occasionally come “disturbing” us. The service is tip top, empty glasses filled, serving of dishes etc, really like a king. Had our filled and proceeded to join the gals, willingly the gals shifted and pull you to sit by their side, arms around you, pass you the ciggi and lighting it up and chit chat with you. Man, sitting there beside two sweet gals and “accidentally” brushing the boobies will weaken a man’s will, especially when you know there is “nothing” under the bath robe. Gals are really sporting, stealing kisses and teasing us more than we do to them.

Then our Ringleader decided since we filled our tummy then now is the time for more actions. No wonder the Chinese say:” When the stomach is full, one will think of sex.” Ringleader had got it all laid out and properly planned, the rest of us shall take the rooms while he takes the Jacuzzi; anyway it way filled up already and mind you it is in the living room. I see the Ringleader snuggled into the Jacuzzi and the two gals undressed and went in as well, waiting for the “show” to start but my gal half dragged half pull me into the room perhaps cant wait to get started,

In the room I got a better look at her, not really a beauty nor fair but have that exotic Thai look, really sweet and demure. Long straight hair; couple with dimples makes her look so lovable. She stood in front of me and slowing slip down her bathrobe, showing one teats at a time and covering them with her hands. Then she slowly turn around, showing me her back, under the light I can see it is flawless and glowing with a healthy shine. She undressed totally and she bends down to fold the robe in a damn teasing manner for you can get the grand full view. What a wakening call!! Little bro got this encouragement and really sprung to life. Grabbed her from the back and nibble on her ear lobe, as usual she struggled but fail to break free. Slowly can feel her body weakened and resting on my chest and continue working on her neck, one hand on her breast and the other moving down south. The panting and moaning really gets one going reach her clit and gave her a quick rub and she let out a loud gasp and bit her lips. This is the last straw and I slowly work my finger in and continue to search for the path of glory. Like a band conductor the pants, moans, gasps are all controlled at the tweak of my finger and mind you, she is really wet, perhaps fresh for day. Continue to let my fingers do the talking and can really see that she is enjoying herself as she grabbed my arm tighter and harder and the juice is flowing non stop. As the pace hastened, her breath fastened as well and she is now so weak that she was hugging me for support, suddenly she let out a loud moan and I knew she is cumming and I stepped up the gear and continue to work furiously till a second moan is heard, from the twitching and contracting of muscle, she came at least twice and later confirmed by him. She is wasted as she lay down on the bed to catch her breath while I lighted a ciggi. I look at my right palm it was wet! I really wonder how can one be so wet.

To be continue……….. :D

delifrance
28-04-2005, 11:31 PM
how can one be so wet?

maybe KY......*small laughter*

nice FR.

SmallD
28-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Bro Delifrance,

When was the last time you went to Em? Regular there?

siamcutey
29-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Victoria Secret has been around for years, it's the weakest of the Davis Group. Chuwit has sold all the Davis Group centres: Love Boat-Honolulu (near RCA), Copacabana/Barbara (Ratchada Soi 17) and Victoria Secret except the grand old day: Emmaunelle/High Class at Ratchada and his hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26 (cant rememer liao).

How to get stunners from Victoria Secrets - study the girls (KTV or sex massage), book her and make friends with her, she will have a lot of contacts of other girls...other girls who usually work the Param 9 and Srinakarin area or even the Bangkapi area. She will also know the girls working along Ratchada road.

Ask her to introduce friends from the local thai apartment..also owned by Chuwit in HwayKwang area - Sea of Love.....LOL.

Camp Davis at Sukhumvit?
Victoria Secret very very ulu till the taxi drivers also don't know where is Soi Soon Wijai. Have to direct them too.
And the girls quality not as comparable as those in Ratchada, but this place is very very secret thats why probably called Victoria's Secret.

kekeke
SC

SmallD
29-04-2005, 12:57 AM
From RAMA IX after you see royal pacific hotel (just slightly after RCA opposite direction) the first trafic light turn left ... go straight until you see a turning left sign board... turn in... further a bit you will see VS already

delifrance
29-04-2005, 09:11 AM
SmallID

now no regular at Em. hehehe.

last time yes, i am only a regular at the KTV side, not Ap Nam.

some people may not like this post - I used to call the mama-sans (they know me) and get the girls out to meet me and my friends, I can book the KTV girls by phone, dont have to go down personally to settle immediately. tomorrow then go to Em to settle the bill.

the same goes for mama-sans all over the place. The earlier samsters and I used to do network stuff with the mama-sans and the top girls in all over Bangkok, we have contacts in literally every gentlemen's club in Bangkok.

now just say hi and hello, buy a few drinks, talk cock and then go disco and hunt and play. boring to play KTV la.

there instances where people say so much about this girl, that girl, actually the girl turns out to be my old friend and the girl and I will have a good laugh because hearing the girl's FR really makes reading sammyboy forum amusing.

....now you understand why some people dont like my posts....? truth hurts la....

hehehe. that's why the older samsters like SiamCutey understands, he's been through enough shit in LOS also. hehehehe.

*laugh*

yomun
29-04-2005, 11:58 PM
some people may not like this post - I used to call the mama-sans (they know me) and get the girls out to meet me and my friends, I can book the KTV girls by phone, dont have to go down personally to settle immediately. tomorrow then go to Em to settle the bill.

the same goes for mama-sans all over the place. The earlier samsters and I used to do network stuff with the mama-sans and the top girls in all over Bangkok, we have contacts in literally every gentlemen's club in Bangkok.

now just say hi and hello, buy a few drinks, talk cock and then go disco and hunt and play. boring to play KTV la.

there instances where people say so much about this girl, that girl, actually the girl turns out to be my old friend and the girl and I will have a good laugh because hearing the girl's FR really makes reading sammyboy forum amusing.

Hi bro delifrance,

Long time no see. Don't know if you still remember having coffee together with a small fry like me some months back. LOL.

Today some older samsters rang up and inform me a FR on me has being posted in Sammyboy forum. I asked them sure or not? Wahsey I damn excited and happy. Finally someone posting a FR on me. I faster dashed out of Pattaya Hardrock Cafe and log in immediately. After reading. Aiyah don't have leh. My name was not mentioned. False alarm arh. Must scold those older samsters upside down for saying anyhow. Nowadays talk shit about people by speculating so and so is in trend?

....now you understand why some people dont like my posts....? truth hurts la....

hehehe. that's why the older samsters like SiamCutey understands, he's been through enough shit in LOS also. hehehehe.

*laugh*

I don't think people will be hurt by your truthful posts as no exact names are mentioned. As usual you will say 'some people' and not mention names. But I'm different from your style lah. If I would to post anything in public. I post out the name in BLOCK LETTERS. Not 'some people' here or there. *grins*

Yah man siamcutey being through alot of shit in LOS especially from me. Got one time I talk shit about him and act like a hypocrite. I told the girl that siamcutey is not cute in Thailand at all. Hehehehehe.

I'm sure your old friend's FR on 'some people' is very amusing. Hope to lim kopi with you and your old friend again very soon. Maybe can relay the FR about 'some people' face to face. Kekekekeke.

*laugh*

delifrance
30-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi Yomun

long time no see. *grin* just to clarify - if u are asking if i am referring to you - no, I'm not referring to u. There are so many friends and samsters that paths have been linked.

by the way, u may be surprised how professional our common friend is. She doesnt talk about work at all. Kopi ? sure, no problem when the time is right for all.

I'm still surprised that people are still so interested in what I write and interprete things their way. It's sad that they choose to read and interprete and label people. LOL. I leave it up to them.

yomun
30-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Hi delifrance,

Well the world is made up of surprises, twists and turns.

Alright then. Have some coffee when we are both free. Cheers. :D

delifrance
30-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Hi Yomun

no worries. sure. kopi back in homeland also not a problem. drop me a pvt mail in here when u are free. I'm planning a trip through the countryside into Laos for next year, trekking and driving, if u are interested, can discuss. now have to save money first. hehehe.

ChanChwee
01-05-2005, 03:26 PM
................furiously till a second moan is heard, from the twitching and contracting of muscle, she came at least twice and later confirmed by him. She is wasted as she lay down on the bed to catch her breath while I lighted a ciggi. I look at my right palm it was wet! I really wonder how can one be so wet.

To be continue……….. :D

Bro, Great stuff......Looking forward for more......up your rep points liao.

It was nice meeting you last night. Hope we get to cheong together in Bkk one of these days.

OceanEleven
06-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Just another place to share:

CHAMPS ELY'EES is at the junction of RamaIX and Rachada, behind a three storey curve building which looks like our Fullerton (In terms of looks). Behind here lies Champlyse in a tall big building which seems yet to be fully utilized. Go in the entrance, you will go in a large hall, with Victorian look and tall ceiling and pillars with sculptures. Looks grand but the lighting is not that enticing and failed to bring out the grand look of the place. You will be guided to seat and order a drink and there are no fish tanks but rather a stage where all gals are sat in for you too take your pick.

Overall the quality is there in terms of figures and bodies but looks department fail a little. Saw some pretty and solid lasses walking with ample boobs to set one’s imagination running. Basically the gals there are above average for their figure wise and also they are pricey, starting some where from the range of 3300 baht.

One thing, there is this mama san is a pretty lass who can speak Chinese and honestly, I spend more time looking at her than the gals. I heard from her there are about 30 to 35 gals working but that faithful night I only saw about 10.

Interested bros can ask the taxi to lead the way but make sure they know where the place is before taking the taxi. This place is known even by the Thais for the high pricing and the quality of the gals, perhaps everything about the gals are "Genuine", what you see is what you get, with no artificial colouring. ;)

By the way the place sounds like ”Cheong Ge Ler Si”. :D

ChanChwee
06-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Just another place to share:

CHAMPS ELY'EES .........................

By the way the place sounds like ”Cheong Ge Ler Si”. :D

Wah liao the name sound like you cheong there sure die one .........kekekeke

Hey Bro this "Cheong Ge Ler Si" is what kind of place? Ap Nam also or what kind of pattern? Is facility and room really good? Otherwise why so high price.......?

OceanEleven
02-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Back to the same place again some 2 weeks ago, same old papa sans but new gals I should say, pretty nice and laid back enviroment, only setback is the seats from the fishtank, one has to walk up front to see the gals. Been there about 6pm, sparsely populated with customers but plenty of gals, possibly about 30 or more in the tank. All nicely divided in 3 Cats, Cat 2100, Cat 1900 & Cat 1700. All in baht and if memory did not fail me, the price are correct. To the left are few gals that provide massage or something that has to do with the body rub on rubber mattress thing, no holwers there so skipped, next is the center portion where most gals are sat. Quite a few lookers and really spoilt for choice as well. To the right all the most ex ones but does not make much of a difference to me. Anyway, we are here to enjoy, as long as the price is ok then next will be the service and chemistry. So take your pick and enjoy.:D

Mr.romance
07-12-2005, 02:40 AM
Back to the same place again some 2 weeks ago, same old papa sans but new gals I should say, pretty nice and laid back enviroment, only setback is the seats from the fishtank, one has to walk up front to see the gals. Been there about 6pm, sparsely populated with customers but plenty of gals, possibly about 30 or more in the tank. All nicely divided in 3 Cats, Cat 2100, Cat 1900 & Cat 1700. All in baht and if memory did not fail me, the price are correct. To the left are few gals that provide massage or something that has to do with the body rub on rubber mattress thing, no holwers there so skipped, next is the center portion where most gals are sat. Quite a few lookers and really spoilt for choice as well. To the right all the most ex ones but does not make much of a difference to me. Anyway, we are here to enjoy, as long as the price is ok then next will be the service and chemistry. So take your pick and enjoy.:D
If I am not wrong its currently "Amsterdam" u are talking about. The place is even bigger than Poseidon. Bro Lysander can vouch for that.
When I went there with a few bros at 10 plus on a Sunday nite...not much gals there...when u spotted the entrance there are already gals(shall be models category) sitting at the entrance with 2 stretch of sofa on both sides.One papasan say most of them "Chor garng"...will try the gals there one of these days...but don know when sia....
;)

tirak99
07-12-2005, 03:06 AM
If I am not wrong its currently "Amsterdam" u are talking about. The place is even bigger than Poseidon. Bro Lysander can vouch for that.
When I went there with a few bros at 10 plus on a Sunday nite...not much gals there...when u spotted the entrance there are already gals(shall be models category) sitting at the entrance with 2 stretch of sofa on both sides.One papasan say most of them "Chor garng"...will try the gals there one of these days...but don know when sia....

This 29 dec lah. We were be waiting for you there. :p

I felt that the papasan not that friendly leh. I had a quick chat with one of the PR sitting near the entrance when we were about 2 leave the premise. She is quite friendly.

The place is pretty grand. I'm not sure about the room. I believed It should be better than Poseidon. I think there are some private area reserved for those VIP. I saw one angmo n one thai sitting inside one corner. I believed that is private area. :)

Mr.romance
07-12-2005, 04:22 AM
This 29 dec lah. We were be waiting for you there. :p

I felt that the papasan not that friendly leh. I had a quick chat with one of the PR sitting near the entrance when we were about 2 leave the premise. She is quite friendly.

The place is pretty grand. I'm not sure about the room. I believed It should be better than Poseidon. I think there are some private area reserved for those VIP. I saw one angmo n one thai sitting inside one corner. I believed that is private area.
u mean nxt yr 29th Dec ah?..kekeke...tis yr cannot lah...u guys enjoy...

OceanEleven
07-12-2005, 08:57 AM
;)
Well the place is still known as Vitoria Secret, off Rama IX in a very deserted and isolated plate. I wonder if it is the same as what you said. :D

singrakthai
07-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Well the place is still known as Vitoria Secret, off Rama IX in a very deserted and isolated plate. I wonder if it is the same as what you said.
I think u guys mixed up the 2 places.
Victoria Secrets and Amsterdam are 2 different places.
Amsterdam (used to be CHAMPS ELY'EES) is at the junction of Fortune Mall, Rama 9 road, whereas Victoria Secrets is up along Rama 9 road, near Ekkamai, nearer to Catherine and La Defense that side...
:)

OceanEleven
07-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Amsterdam (used to be CHAMPS ELY'EES) is at the junction of Fortune Mall, Rama 9 road, whereas Victoria Secrets is up along Rama 9 road, near Ekkamai, nearer to Catherine and La Defense that side...
:)
Yup, correct. VS is nearer to there, turn in a road off Rama IX. :)

U-Need
07-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Yup, correct. VS is nearer to there, turn in a road off Rama IX. :)

The place serves mainly the white collar working class in BKK, thus at times, lots of girls are available after 9.30p.m. And it is relatively quiet as compared to other MP on weekends.

Mr.romance
07-12-2005, 03:56 PM

yoh...yes wat i mean is the former "Champ Elysees"...thought u are back hm this mth....can always meet up for kopi when free since i wont be in bkk this mth....
:rolleyes:

singrakthai
07-12-2005, 04:23 PM
The place serves mainly the white collar working class in BKK, thus at times, lots of girls are available after 9.30p.m. And it is relatively quiet as compared to other MP on weekends.

Haven't been there yet.. jus passed by couple of times.
How's the quality there compared to other MPs nowadays? :)

U-Need
07-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Haven't been there yet.. jus passed by couple of times.
How's the quality there compared to other MPs nowadays? :)

IMHO, generally FL from this MP is service orientated however there are some rare finds in terms of looks.

OceanEleven
14-12-2005, 02:05 PM
IMHO, generally FL from this MP is service orientated however there are some rare finds in terms of looks.
Most are very good in figure and perhaps all are "real" parts which explain the price tag but in terms of look are mainly so so. ;)

singrakthai
14-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Most are very good in figure and perhaps all are "real" parts which explain the price tag but in terms of look are mainly so so. ;)
Jus passed by the place last weekend... along ratchadar, turned into Meng Jai and keep left all the way, will pass by Peep Inn (Motel), quite a small road towards Rama 9 Road... establishment looks quite good... will go for QC check when i've time. ;)

Cummings
15-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Went to this VS a few years back. Was brought there by accident as we were supposed to be on the way to Catherine but the taxi overshot the turn and went to VS instead. So me and my friend went in and there is only less than 10 girls in the tank. The papasan there started making recommendations and said all the SOP crap to us. Generally the girls there are average then but maybe they have improved since chuwit sold it.

lysander
18-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi Bro Mr Romance,

Quite a while since we have our kopi.
Now, lonely in Dubai. Cannot cheong BKK.
Update any FR on Amsterdam lah.
You introduce me go, you never try.....hah

;)

WillyL
19-01-2006, 07:53 PM
If I am not mistaken, Victoria Secret has a name change. It is now called La Defense. I was there last year and the girls there are really beautiful. You can find big Mercs and BMWs parked there almost every night which means that the place has class. Go there after 8 pm and most of the girls will have been taken. Royal Pacific Hotel just next door is quite a good hotel about 800bahts a night including breakfast.

WillyL
19-01-2006, 09:15 PM
I must apologize for my earlier post. I have made a mistake. Victoria Secret is not La Defense, the MP that has changed to this name is Juliana. Really sorry for that, visited too many MPs and got confused.

knowntender
21-01-2006, 05:25 AM
I visited Victoria Secret twice in early Jan 06.

Got three categories of girls in the fishbowl-- 1700, 1800, 1900 B in pricing. Good experience. Highly recommend.

thaiboy
21-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Hi delifrance,

Well the world is made up of surprises, twists and turns.

Alright then. Have some coffee when we are both free. Cheers. :D

Hum Chee.... kekekeke dont hijack ppls thread la;) here is all abt victoria ciga hahaha not abt showing off how good you are in bkk's.

devilhawk
23-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Hi brother,

Where is it location? Near any skytrain? DO they have soapy massage?

Mr.romance
24-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Hum Chee.... kekekeke dont hijack ppls thread la;) here is all abt victoria ciga hahaha not abt showing off how good you are in bkk's.
Nw then you knew he H.C. meh....Wan to buy him drink also difficult leh
:rolleyes:

singrakthai
28-01-2006, 11:04 PM
I visited Victoria Secret twice in early Jan 06.
Got three categories of girls in the fishbowl-- 1700, 1800, 1900 B in pricing. Good experience. Highly recommend.
I think the price is 1,600THB, 1,700THB and 1,900THB? But i'm definetly sure the most expensive (V tag) is 1,900THB.... hehehe....
Nice place.. clean room, pretty girls...... in fact I think some of them can go work in Poseidon's "model" cat.........
only dropback is the place kinda difficult to find..... its in a small soi.... not many foreigners cos of the hard to find location.... mostly Thai regular customers there..... so i think most of the Thai girls not skilled in foreign language..... also got billard table in the lobby area.....
oh, BBBJ provided.... :D

naemlo
28-01-2006, 11:12 PM
mostly Thai regular customers there.....

So u r the regular there??? :rolleyes:

singrakthai
28-01-2006, 11:20 PM
So u r the regular there??? :rolleyes:
hehehe
no... for me to know, for u to find out? hehehehe
*whisper* went there last night lah.... hehehehe wanted to go Nah Tah Lee to find 88.... but thought.... hmmm... tried Nah Tah Lee before already leh... must try somewhere new..... i'm hoping to try all the major MPs in Bkk.... hehehe except Amsterdam..... over-priced..... next destination maybe Utopia? ... hehehe... see u 3 weeks later? ;)