PDA

View Full Version : Activity and intimate couples grp.

pigletx2
07-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Hi there,

James and piglet here.

We have been active for a while and met quite a few couples here before some can verify tat we are decent looking and fun.

After looking at the many threads of couples looking for additional male, female and couples to join in on swinging sessions or activities i decided to start to grp.

All like minded couples can join in as long as u are willing to meet or show ur pics one way or another. We will have a common grp way of communication where all of us can let each other know what u all r doing and who u wan to invite or look for then we will never have to keep posting and wait for responses.

If u and ur gal suddenly get horny u can immediate get access to all like minded couple and see if anyone interested, if u suddenly feel like going to the beach for a tan and looking for another couple u also can get access to rest of the grp and ask immediately,

For now once u in the grp, u can invite other new couples in, but u will have to be verified first and if u breach any unbecoming social behaviour like divulging grp chat info to non grp personnels, disturbing other grp members for no good reasons and behaving like an idiot during outings and refusing to stick to the rules, we will kick u out in a blink of an eye.

Just be fun loving and spotaneous and all of us will have tons of fun spicing up our sex life.

Its still a social grp we can have regular sessions for chill out, trips and even exercise sessions.

Those tat are interested or have met us before pls either PM us or for those who already have our number can whatapp us and we can move from there.

We are back into the scene to have fun again !!!!

Cheers!!!

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Great idea :) But i am sure that there are already groups formed? No??

Colourblind f

A42L
08-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Support! Alone with my pom pom! Haha good idea, looks like I need to find myself a partner soon!!!!

pigletx2
09-04-2013, 03:08 AM
We have contacted 3 very nice couples putting them in a grp soon keep them coming guys, i think end up becoming really good friends as the couples are all nice, genuine and fun in their own aspects.

Please keep them coming

xiongxiong
09-04-2013, 10:19 AM
definitely something interesting

pigletx2
09-04-2013, 10:55 PM
the grp is up and running and some couples have already match up and having fun hahahaha

pigletx2
09-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Grp just came to a consensus that we will welcome any FEMALE watcher and ladies who wants to have fun, since we will definitely have significant number of couples looking for FFM thus over here we will have sources from here and also from our verified couples' recommendations

jessicatan94
10-04-2013, 12:41 AM
have my support man. .

l3lackcat13
11-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Lets join in the fun:D:D:D

pigletx2
11-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Couples and ladies pls join us, the grp now filled with couples posting their action and their girl's pic now!!

FBInsp
11-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Any age limitations..?

pigletx2
12-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Nope as long as of legal age and free will

pigletx2
15-04-2013, 07:43 AM
As of now we have 6 couples both hard and soft swingers and 4 couples pending verification, organizing a meet up cum party tis weekend!!!

Only ladies and couples pls!!!!!!!

pigletx2
15-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Pigletx2 will no longer be swinging ownership of tis thread will be passed on to the members already in the grp all those tat has PM ur msg has also been passed to them they will contact u all, pls enjoy urself.

Tks and see ya

pigletx2
15-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Any pm sent to me i will forward to grp for u all also tks

Coupleswing
20-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Lol...Hope yr enjoyed the party

HoneyBear
20-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Non Chinese couple here. Been trying to get couples to join us this fri. We're serious abt swinging, soft or hard. 2-4pm

Male Malay, 35 172, 76
Gal North Indian 18 165, 50 D cup. Think Bollywood beauty

We already got room and drinks. Just want couple to join.

Do we qualify?

Guys, we are hosting an event on the 26th April with 4 couples have confirmed. Interested?