PDA

View Full Version : Can those Trans ejaculate?

cyberelle
25-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Hehe..I jus curious.... cos I ask my bf and a lot of male friends..and none of them know...

cos I know those guys/gals.. some still got the thing there one...

wanderer23
25-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Hehe..I jus curious.... cos I ask my bf and a lot of male friends..and none of them know...

I dun see why not. they ejaculate just like guys i guess as they still have a guy's anatomy

diesel
25-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Oo..good question! Usually hor, most ah-guas are pre-op. Read the message (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=742964&postcount=4) here posted by kamarsutra.

http://www.shemalecocktail.com/grooby/thumbs/cm_kayla_08.jpg

By looking at the picture, can "she" compare with your boyfriend's?

ahpaul25
26-04-2005, 01:02 AM

Of coz can lah, unless they operate it , then don say liao, will be same as ger...hehehehe :D

oxilary
26-04-2005, 01:20 AM
haha.. so u noe next time.. when u ask abt a trans, u must state whether it's pre-op or post-op she male :D

flimscan
26-04-2005, 01:29 AM
haha.. so u noe next time.. when u ask abt a trans, u must state whether it's pre-op or post-op she male :D

wa no good lah people already very siong to be mixed up about their sex u all still joke about them.

JAXXX
26-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Actually i think those that have not gone on hormone therapy can still get erection and ejaculate. But i think once they go on hormone therapy, they may lose the ability to "steam" thus ejaculation might or might not occur.

Achiever
26-04-2005, 11:59 AM
I have some clips of those Trans, ejaculating. Zipped them up for easy transfer. There's 4 files inside, Barbie ETGE qwts Vistoriacum. About 2 meg plus, 4 clips. All showing Trans cumming. See for yourself, whether they do, or not.

Enjoy your movies

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0QPEHJ4ZL0ZMB28NCW66LEHT96

deedesilover
26-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Hehe..I jus curious.... cos I ask my bf and a lot of male friends..and none of them know...cos I know those guys/gals.. some still got the thing there one...I wonder what brought up this curiousity of yours. Must have been surfing tranny pr0n with your bf! :cool:

kaizer
26-04-2005, 05:01 PM
+++ing abt transvetite, theres one at penisular plaza there, shld be lvl 2 or 3, the clothes shop.. if im nt wrong, she/he is the shop owner there. i went there once to buy clothes for my gf. i was looking ard then i saw this "women"'s back view, wah not bad at all, quite tall wif long slim legs and long hair.. kana, once she turn over, i was like totally stunned, she looks like abigail.. the under one roof dat disgusting women who look like man.. lolx.. and den i saw "her" adam apple and i noe wad happen.. before she could ask "can i help u?" i was already out of the shop.

cyberelle
26-04-2005, 05:48 PM
thanks a lot...

Ah Dez
27-04-2005, 02:21 PM

As long the LJ is there.. YES! and they can fuck you too! :D

lawry
27-04-2005, 04:42 PM
why i know? I have friends...
Are they pretty? bonkable??

share share leh... :)

pm me quick hor..

10q in advance.. :D

DeVegas
27-04-2005, 05:11 PM

Since you know them where not you go try them out yourself, then you will have the actual answer liao lah.....somemore can post a FR here after trying to let all samster here know.....rather just all these hear say rite?

Just my 0.02 cents worth. :D

lawry
27-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Since you know them where not you go try them out yourself, then you will have the actual answer liao lah.....somemore can post a FR here after trying to let all samster here know.....rather just all these hear say rite?

Just my 0.02 cents worth. :D
I am imagining now..

HIRASU (if she still has a dick) bonking VIVIAN HSU
(two beautiful ladies with nice bodies.. farking each other.. i wonder how will it be like.. DAMN must be kinky.. :)

DeVegas
27-04-2005, 05:39 PM
I am imagining now..

HIRASU (if she still has a dick) bonking VIVIAN HSU
(two beautiful ladies with nice bodies.. farking each other.. i wonder how will it be like.. DAMN must be kinky.. :)

Wow, that is one act I would love to see also....... :)