PDA

View Full Version : Expat looking for girls to play with

Davidfun
05-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Any ladies looking to have some discreet fun with 30 yo expat gimme a shout! Look forward to hearing from you. No money, just mutual sexual pleasure.

PPGirl
06-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Not all Girls are not for u to play.
If u want girls, go geylang but u say no money..so asking for free fuck?

<<totally>>
06-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Nabei! TS, what type of "expat" you are? :rolleyes: Anyone cooking curry? I smell curry liao.

daveboy
06-04-2013, 04:48 AM
Any ladies looking to have some discreet fun with 30 yo expat gimme a shout! Look forward to hearing from you. No money, just mutual sexual pleasure.

I give u better idea. Write whatever u posted here on a board. Bold the words "No Money", go some place crowded, hand signboard over you head.

You may get more attention.

At least people get to see your face, build, ethnic. Rather than come in here waste time and don't even bother give more details about yourself. Expat from where? Need help with your résumé?

daveboy
06-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Nabei! TS, what type of "expat" you are? :rolleyes: Anyone cooking curry? I smell curry liao.

Bro totally,

If real expat, maybe not understand what NB is... Lol

sta1100
06-04-2013, 05:20 AM
Cheapo !!! He think an expat any girl will fall for him. WTF go screw yourself .

watssupp
06-04-2013, 07:56 AM
No money involved...pls step aside

Gambol
06-04-2013, 08:29 AM
any ladies looking to have some discreet fun with 30 yo expat gimme a shout! Look forward to hearing from you. No money, just mutual sexual pleasure.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SYTBigBoobLover
06-04-2013, 09:30 AM

LOL... 'Aun Ne' in the house... Any takers? :D:p

Gambol
06-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Nowadays anyone working here but came from elsewhere is expat. We have expats working at construction sites, dumping rubbish and as helpers at home too!

acidicavex
06-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Is the expat getting miser? Or they are Under paid?? Expat mentality confirm got free Fuck coz expat??? wake up your idea nitwit. Which fucking country did u swim from?
GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY & LOOK INTO THE BUSHES TRY TO FIND SOME SPIDER!

<<totally>>
06-04-2013, 12:22 PM
LOL... 'Aun Ne' in the house... Any takers? Taken liao, wait for you meh? Lol. :D

georgemagnum
06-04-2013, 02:26 PM
1 post and points drop to zero .... Must be chao expat expect too much .... :p

gm

SYTBigBoobLover
06-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Taken liao, wait for you meh? Lol. :D

Wah... So fast 'taken' liao... CSI team very efficient hor... :D:p

Tyler28
06-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Wow, are all Singaporeans so racist? We have a guy asking to meet up with some girls for some mutual pleasure on a sex forum and he gets slandered with racist comments like "go back to your own country" because he is an expat. He didn't say he was Indian, and I don't think many Indians would have the name David.

unsung80
06-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Frankly speaking i dun like expat, especially coming here to screw our girls.

SH149
06-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Wah... So fast 'taken' liao... CSI team very efficient hor... :D:p

This one no need CSI team also can be taken out easily

Frankly speaking i dun like expat, especially coming here to screw our girls.

Do u think he really an expat , think is another siao cheong nao guys in disguise asking for " free lunch "

acidicavex
06-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Wow, are all Singaporeans so racist? We have a guy asking to meet up with some girls for some mutual pleasure on a sex forum and he gets slandered with racist comments like "go back to your own country" because he is an expat. He didn't say he was Indian, and I don't think many Indians would have the name David.

We are not racist u ccb. We buey tahan is posh expatriate yet only thing interested is for free fuck. If he at least post looking for a ladies for mutual company or drink still on lighter note of getting chak but 1st thing he post he Expat want free sex?? What he take Singapore gals as???? Since u post to stand u also expat?? Also is it?? If he have no repect for the gals in Singapore why the fuck should we give him any?? Regardless he Indian or Bangladesh or Angmo or simi lanjiao mix.

And if u also call yourself Expat same thing I say to him I knn say to u now.
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT RACIST ISSUE IS YOU CCB EXPAT GOT NO RESPECT

Validator
06-04-2013, 07:51 PM
We are not racist u ccb. We buey tahan is posh expatriate yet only thing interested is for free fuck. If he at least post looking for a ladies for mutual company or drink still on lighter note of getting chak but 1st thing he post he Expat want free sex?? What he take Singapore gals as???? Since u post to stand u also expat?? Also is it?? If he have no repect for the gals in Singapore why the fuck should we give him any?? Regardless he Indian or Bangladesh or Angmo or simi lanjiao mix.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT RACIST ISSUE IS YOU CCB EXPAT GOT NO RESPECT

I am American....Angmo as you would say. Landed on Sunday. Already fucked 3 of your Sg girls for free. Used my charm, good looks. You just upset cause your Sg girls give it to Angmo for free. Can you PM me your gf number? After a night with me and then I let her explain it to you. :eek:

<<totally>>
06-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Wow, are all Singaporeans so racist? This very first line says that you are an ang mo! :D

He didn't say he was Indian, and I don't think many Indians would have the name David.But I am quite sure that Tyler is an ang mo mia. :D

We have a guy asking to meet up with some girls for some mutual pleasure on a sex forum and he gets slandered with racist comments like "go back to your own country" because he is an expat. I believed you happened to be an expat. I can tell one thing, he can say that he is an ang mo and no one will come and disturb.

The irritating part of the whole posting is the word EXPAT. OMFS who created that word. It has been badly abuse and that is just a word for packaging "aliens" in the country.

No slandering unless someone admit himself to be the subject of the post. :D

SYTBigBoobLover
06-04-2013, 09:27 PM
This one no need CSI team also can be taken out easily

So mean... LOL... :D:p

<<totally>>
07-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Expat looking for girls... 07-04-2013 06:47 AM
if ur upset an expat wants to screw sg gals ,i m ok with that, cooking curry is a racist remark,don t be a asshole, i leave u my nick h*wksb*y

For clarification regarding racist. Did I mentioned any race? That is kinda slandering. Wahaha. Chinese does not cook curry? Malay does not cook curry? You associate that particular race yourself not me.

Asshole, I do have and whether am I one? Well, it really depends. If you dun liked me then I am one to you. I am fine with that.

flowbow
07-04-2013, 03:04 PM
CSI team sibei hardworking, weekends also work OT... :eek::(

sean_j
07-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Expat looking for girls... 07-04-2013 06:47 AM
if ur upset an expat wants to screw sg gals ,i m ok with that, cooking curry is a racist remark,don t be a asshole, i leave u my nick h*wksb*y

For clarification regarding racist. Did I mentioned any race? That is kinda slandering. Wahaha. Chinese does not cook curry? Malay does not cook curry? You associate that particular race yourself not me.

Asshole, I do have and whether am I one? Well, it really depends. If you dun liked me then I am one to you. I am fine with that.

Lol at least u noe who zapped u.:)

acidicavex
07-04-2013, 05:18 PM
I am American....Angmo as you would say. Landed on Sunday. Already fucked 3 of your Sg girls for free. Used my charm, good looks. You just upset cause your Sg girls give it to Angmo for free. Can you PM me your gf number? After a night with me and then I let her explain it to you. :eek:

Do u need to start clone u sure those are sg girls? not all girls u see here in sg are local. U Nitwit the govt is good at getting foreign talent. And you this foreign garbage is just a piece of trash that have a pea size brain that think every gal u screw in sg is a local. There are indo pr china pr fillpino pr Indian pr. So did u check they carried a pink id or blue or green. Smarties ass u are angmo I know coz all your angmo gf n wife dump u loser angmo to go black and u loser have to turn to another country to mess with the local. But wrong country coz u can hardly tell the gal u screwing is local or not at this point of the time.Come 2030 it might get worse. :rolleyes:

SiameseTiger
07-04-2013, 06:13 PM

You are not an expat but an expert in bullshit.

huhu123
08-04-2013, 07:34 AM

Fuck u angmo......u angmo are in decline....no jobs in america come singapore and swindle.

sane
08-04-2013, 08:08 AM
U guys really made the sg gals proud of u :)

Cuntworth
08-04-2013, 08:33 AM
U guys really made the sg gals proud of u :)

Are u proud to be Sg girl??:D

Tyler28
08-04-2013, 11:56 AM

Lol, It's ok I understand your anger. Yes I am an expatriate to your country, which by the way was founded by an ang moh like me. If it wasn't for a British to colonize this place you would all be rolling around in mud right now. So before you tell us to fuck off to our own country, why don't you have some respect for some white people.

Secondly, as I said I understand your anger. We make 10x more money than you, more charming than you, more good looking, bigger cocks, and your girls love fucking us. I get it - you have the small man syndrome.

Get over it and work hard, that's what we do.

Btw, I can't understand half of what you wrote in your quote. Either speak English, or speak Chinese.

To the American - respect! I've been here for about 3 months now and have fucked 2 dozen locals. They love the big white cock.:cool:

inc.
08-04-2013, 12:08 PM

You join forum in Feb 2013 but landed only on sunday and shag 3 ladies which you ass-ume to be local sg girls thinking they are charmed by your good looks.....so you join Sammy when you are in America, nice try dude.
Giving you the benefit of doubts that you are from the states, I can really see your desperation here. So if you are as charming and good looking as you claim, u need to surf foreign adult website looking for cheapo fucks when you can pick up just abt anyone you want by flashing that grin?

you are suck a joker:rolleyes:

inc.
08-04-2013, 12:19 PM

I bore no hatred against foreign talents I have lots of friends who are so call angmo and I have the utmost respect for them as they have for me and the locals. I have 40 plus foreign workers under my leads and 1/2 of them are Indians, I treat them as equals. If you look at the title of this thread, it is so wrong....EXPAT LOOKING FOR GIRLS TO PLAY WITH????
So expat is big fuck? Can play with girls? This post is by a CHEAP HORNY BASTERD WHO CAN"T GET LAID SO POST LOOKING FOR FREE SEX!:mad:

By the way, who said indian cannot be called David? maybe his father is an American who went to india and fuck a local there using his CHARM as an Expat and bore him........;)

sane
08-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Are u proud to be Sg girl??:D

Oops :eek: how u manage to find out :confused:

DegenerationX
08-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Wah! Here got war huh?? :D

sane
08-04-2013, 12:45 PM

Suddenly like all r v angry :D

DegenerationX
08-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Suddenly like all r v angry :D

Yalor, scareded sia :D

inc.
08-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Yalor, scareded sia :D

like that where got scared, those type diam diam bo sia kill people type then scary :D

acidicavex
08-04-2013, 01:30 PM
like that where got scared, those type diam diam bo sia kill people type then scary :D

They are known as ass-as-sin:D

VoltaRedonda
08-04-2013, 01:34 PM
NO MONEY, just mutual sexual pleasure.
Was hoping to be a good 'Bro' to guide you to Orchard Towers to introduce you some good fun as they like expats there but when I saw the two words in bold, I guess DIY in front of the computer would be a splendid suggestion given your current situation :D

sane
08-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Was hoping to be a good 'Bro' to guide you to Orchard Towers to introduce you some good fun as they like expats there D

As in Ah Gua :D:confused:

ColdBlood99
08-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Was hoping to be a good 'Bro' to guide you to Orchard Towers to introduce you some good fun as they like expats there but when I saw the two words in bold, I guess DIY in front of the computer would be a splendid suggestion given your current situation :D

Both of you very free hor? 20th confirm? Hehe

<<totally>>
08-04-2013, 01:51 PM
If it wasn't for a British to colonize this place you would all be rolling around in mud right now. That was the starting point. If it is not because of MM Lee, I dared to say singapore will not be what you see today.

You are an american not a briton. Are you trying to be relatives just because you are white? :eek: :D

So what if our tools are smaller? It is relative in size to our build so I dun have shame for that. However you jelly dick is incomparable to ours. Wanna get hit on the head with mine for an answer? I am sure you gonna get a bump. Lol. :D

<<totally>>
08-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Wah! Here got war huh?? :DSee liao and waiting har? :rolleyes::eek:

DegenerationX
08-04-2013, 01:57 PM
See liao and waiting har? :rolleyes::eek:

Eat popcorn and watch show mah :D

sane
08-04-2013, 01:59 PM

Monday blues, let me tcss, snake snake abit :D

You are an american not a briton. Are you trying to be relatives just because you are white? :D

That guy v lame leh, he might as well say if not for Eve and Adam, we won't be here typing away :D

RAMS75
08-04-2013, 02:04 PM

Paging For Bro IK we have a problem here :D;)

Paging paging

VoltaRedonda
08-04-2013, 02:12 PM

Yup and many others... Pattern many many machiam badminton :D

Cant confirm yet but so far so good :p , free for you only la bro!!

DegenerationX
08-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Lol, It's ok I understand your anger. Yes I am an expatriate to your country, which by the way was founded by an ang moh like me. If it wasn't for a British to colonize this place you would all be rolling around in mud right now. So before you tell us to fuck off to our own country, why don't you have some respect for some white people.

Secondly, as I said I understand your anger. We make 10x more money than you, more charming than you, more good looking, bigger cocks, and your girls love fucking us. I get it - you have the small man syndrome.

Btw, I can't understand half of what you wrote in your quote. Either speak English, or speak Chinese.

To the American - respect! I've been here for about 3 months now and have fucked 2 dozen locals. They love the big white cock.:cool:

1. For your information, this country was not founded by ang moh. It was founded by Sang Nila Utama. He saw a lion when he first landed here and renamed this country to Singapura. Get your facts right, you moron!

2.This tells me you are very immature. Again, you moron!

3. We speak Singlish, hokkien, teochew, contonese, hakka etc. This is our way of life. Why should we change to suit you? You are in our land, mind you. As a human, we should change to adapt to surroundings and not asking surroundings to adapt to us. This again shows you really have low IQ. Again, you moron!

ColdBlood99
08-04-2013, 02:23 PM
1. For your information, this country was not founded by ang moh. It was founded by Sang Nila Utama. He saw a lion when he first landed here and renamed this country to Singapura. Get your facts right, you moron!

3. We speak Singlish, hokkien, teochew, contonese, hakka etc. This is our way of life. Why should we change to suit you? You are in our land, mind you. As a human, we should change to adapt to surroundings and not asking surroundings to adapt to us. This again shows you really have low IQ. Again, you moron!

Last but no least SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREAN ONLY :mad:

DegenerationX
08-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Last but no least SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREAN ONLY :mad:

Yeah! :D:D

<<totally>>
08-04-2013, 02:46 PM

3. We speak Singlish, hokkien, teochew, contonese, hakka etc. This is our way of life. Why should we change to suit you? You are in our land, mind you. As a human, we should change to adapt to surroundings and not asking surroundings to adapt to us. This again shows you really have low IQ. Again, you moron!Hmm.. I thought you say you sitting down watching and munching your pop corns along the way? :rolleyes:

RAM: No need to page grand master. Anyone here can easily chak that american pie . :D

AlexV
08-04-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm a foreigner, but have to say the couple of expats posting here are ding dongs. No loyalty to them at all, cuz what they are saying is rubbish.

Earning 10X what Singaporeans are earning? Maybe 10x what a singaporean cleaning lady earns! I am pretty sure my singaporean banker earns more money than me along with 99% of the "ang mo" expats here.

These type of expats go to Geylang and act like big shots becuase they can afford a SGD90 fuck ha ha. :D

Singaporean girls easy fucks? No more than any other country. Most expats here pick up the ugly singaporean girls. The ones the Singaporean guys don't want. it's true.

I always observe the asian girls with white guys when I am out for curosity sake - and none I would touch with a dirty stick.

But many a white man, they think they are gods here. Why? Because most of the ang mo here are fat, bald guys who couldn't score back in their country with the hot girls. So they come to Asia, got more money then cleaning lady. So all the cleaning ladies run to big ang mo - then ang mo take them to Newton circus. Eat chilli crab. Wah big shot! Ang mo run to sammyboy and demand free fuck because "all" girls here easy....:eek:

inc.
08-04-2013, 03:25 PM

I wanted to believe you are cool chap with your first post but it turn out you are also an asshole. Its true British colonise this place but are the british ruling us now? no so wake the hell up.
Respect is earn, not given or show, I can show you my middle finger if you want

Secondly, as I said I understand your anger. We make 10x more money than you, more charming than you, more good looking, bigger cocks, and your girls love fucking us. I get it - you have the small man syndrome.:

I do believe so expat earns more than me, I don't deny it but know what, they are here not because they ROCKs, its because they ROTS and they are not wanted by their own, so better chuck them somewhere far far away ya?
You people have been out-witted, out played and out class by the Chinese and now the only thing you got left is your pathetic pride, so you whip out that dick, wonder whose the one having small man syndrome.

Ya work hard tell me abt it, you so call charm and good looks don't work so you surf this site looking for free fuck? go work hard and get some girls outside, why come here posting and asking? getting over it of course we will cause you are a dimwit and I wasted enough time with you.
Can't understand, work hard and learn, thought you americans know it all ya?
can't learn a simple silly language?
and again, RESPECT! go earn them!
For an expat, one word to describe you...PATHETIC!

Go chew on that you MOTHAFUCKER :D

sane
08-04-2013, 03:39 PM
So touched, nvr noe that all r so patriotic :D

Tyler28
08-04-2013, 04:58 PM
lol, you guys obviously missed the point I was making. Let me repeat, the ts was mocked, insulted and racially abused because he commented that he was an expat and didn't want to pay for sex - on a forum where sex freaks arrange hookups with each other. I'm sure if he wanted to pay he would go elsewhere, otherwise what is the point of this forum?

You guys are full of hatred and it's sickening to the point that I am deactivating my account here. Obviously it is not for sex due to this failure of a post, and the members are either fat ugly bitches, or nerdy craterface hateful, jealous weedy geeks.

Even though it's written in a satirical tongue, I think the following article rings true to a lot of you fucktards:

http://newnation.sg/2013/03/singaporeans-biggest-threat-to-singapores-growth/

Peace and chill the fuck out

Btw I'm not American.

acidicavex
08-04-2013, 05:01 PM

don't give yourself such a tall hat to wear u colonize Yes but did nothing u idiots it is the local who make it what it is today. And not u or like what u say british if this is still Under your ruling I think u will not have a world class airport to land in. U will probably have to walk off the plane and go thru along Q. What your ancestor did is just sucking blood as in pocketing bribery idiots and not like what your ignorant brain think. Developing Singapore. Go get your fact right angmo
50 Yrs back Maybe you're not the top earner here u jokers are slack garbage lagging behind most asian countries which is why u are here working. do don't think so highly about yourself numbskull.

Only Angmo or expatriate that are humble will want to know n learn not the other way round u want English go back to your country u want Chinese go back to China. Here we speak not only English and Chinese but dialet.

And wussies here is a international language I believe all would understand
_|_

Tyler28
08-04-2013, 05:02 PM
One last thing, it's a shame this forum doesn't work. I have 2 hot HK girls flying into town in 2 weeks and I was hoping to use this forum as a place to find guys to join us as they want to experience a gangbang.

I'll look elsewhere.

PPGirl
08-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Hmmm should i say its a shame forum have such expat? :D

DegenerationX
08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
One last thing, it's a shame this forum doesn't work. I have 2 hot HK girls flying into town in 2 weeks and I was hoping to use this forum as a place to find guys to join us as they want to experience a gangbang.

I'll look elsewhere.

Please carry on. Hope I dun see u around any more :rolleyes::cool:

PPGirl
08-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Please carry on. Hope I dun see u around any more :rolleyes::cool:

Gd one! hope wont see him post lolz

sane
08-04-2013, 05:14 PM

I'll look elsewhere.

Goodbye :D

organiser
08-04-2013, 05:28 PM

LOL it is saddening that you have to go personal on an individual who is voicing his dissatisfaction on a certain topic but no disrespect i got some of yours too without any monetary loss :p:p but now let me get straight to you. I show them respect because they are ladies. I bet u did likewise to your mum ya. Nonetheless RESPECT~!!! you FAG~!!! Get it into your FUKING PEA BRAIN~!!

Oh hey, can u get them to stop bugging me or just get them to buzz u instead and let them tell you how shitty those local guys in their country are (hope you aint one of them) ??? They have been killing the battery. :(

AlexV
08-04-2013, 05:34 PM
lol, you guys obviously missed the point I was making. Let me repeat, the ts was mocked, insulted and racially abused because he commented that he was an expat and didn't want to pay for sex - on a forum where sex freaks arrange hookups with each other. I'm sure if he wanted to pay he would go elsewhere, otherwise what is the point of this forum?

You guys are full of hatred and it's sickening to the point that I am deactivating my account here. Obviously it is not for sex due to this failure of a post, and the members are either fat ugly bitches, or nerdy craterface hateful, jealous weedy geeks.

Even though it's written in a satirical tongue, I think the following article rings true to a lot of you fucktards:

Btw I'm not American.

Dude, you need to read it in context. Many Singaporean girls do indeed flock to white faces, but certainly not all. Just like in any country. And just like in all countries, there are those who don't like to see their women go to other people. And, just like all people, nobody wants their nose rubbed in it when some dude comes into what is predominantly a pay for sex forum, asking for free sex. The insinuation is there, that SG girls are easy and he, as an expat, will get free sex by simply posting it in a forum.

Would that same guy, get free sex in his home country by simply posting "looking for free sex from a local girl" - no.

The insult is merely in the fact he put the word "expat" in his subject, implying that simply becuase he has white skin he will be able to get many singaporean girls. You might see that, that alone might insult some singaporean guys as it is insulting their women / heritage.....

And I'm sure you would agree, many expats do come to SG and because they are paid more than the average salary, consider themselves above the rest. It is teh same back wherever you are from, take a cross section of people paid above the average and there will generally be an attitude of superiority.

There are a number of other things I coudl draw on, but my fingers hurt from typing.

All most singaporean guys want is for expats to appreciate their country, and not take it for granted. Hell, that is all ANYONE wants, I'm sure including you of your own country....when you see an obvious foreigner in your country being a dick, don't you think "well fuck, if you don't appreciate it here, go home."??

Taking that into consideration, can you see how using the word "expat" in his subject might be insulting?

organiser
08-04-2013, 05:48 PM

Haha Tyler u get me cracking. Putting aside the history (bet those people are past life and we dont leave in the past), 10X more money? wow are you like making millions a year? WOW~!!! I am certain that you are not one of them so please save us from wondering how much this chap is earning and you yourself the embarrassment. Charming? hmmm i have seen ugly Caucasians too. You can be Bradd Pitt or Beckam behind the screen but in reality you might be Bradd PIG or BACON if not you wont be here lurking around. But nonetheless i give u the benefit of doubt. Bigger cock? Wow if bigger cock can work wonders, you should be working in a pornography trade ( you get paid and you get free bongs) but saddening to say you might not last. Pros and cons yeah. But BIGGER Cock? i give u that. Guess you have no idea what women want. GOOD on me Sad on you. ;) As for our girls love fucking you? Hmmm maybe you happen to get the sluts just like what i got in America haha =) our luck are the same or you are just plain bullshitting. Those American ladies are whining to me how much a loser their local guys are. A house which cost 300k USD and they cant afford but just renting them. Saddening huh. Hope you aint one of them. Oh so why are you here? Lurking in SBF? Looking for a free bong or just wanting to get some advise on cock dysfunction? NO DISRESPECT~ feel free to PM me if you wish to be discreet =) Dont worry MR BIG COCK my SMALL DICK wont look down on you because its always looking up to the sky, hard and strong :eek:

wercim
08-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks and get the hell out of here.. ass-hole... talk only what i also can say.. i got 5 spicy vietnam girls coming over to find me this week... haha... i also can talk talk only.... muhahahahahahahahaha...

acidicavex
08-04-2013, 09:39 PM

I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks for visiting this forum hope u never come again gals from hongkee I didn't know our sg is part of Hongkong :eek::rolleyes: Maybe next u will tell us gals from macau

Risis
08-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Ang mohs are so yester-decade. This is the age of Asians.
The noveau riche is no longer in the west :D

Thats why they cannot afford to pay lah.
No money

SYTBigBoobLover
08-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Jialat, I'm also not Singaporean... No need to chase me, I will help myself to the exit... :(:(

Gambol
08-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Where's the party?

huhu123
09-04-2013, 03:54 AM
[QUOTE=Tyler28;8794616]lol, you guys obviously missed the point I was making. Let me repeat, the ts was mocked, insulted and racially abused because he commented that he was an expat and didn't want to pay for sex - on a forum where sex freaks arrange hookups with each other. I'm sure if he wanted to pay he would go elsewhere, otherwise what is the point of this forum?

Btw I'm not American.[/QUOT

F u descendants of drug smugglers and thieves. cant find jobs in your home town? Get back to yr country and collect welfare from yr queen.

big_cock
09-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Hey...angmo,PLS GO TO NORTH KOREA TO GET YOUR FREE FUCK.. :mad::mad: or maybe u'll get FUCK alive there :p:D

georgemagnum
09-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Very soon, these kind of ang mohs will turn up in Singapore as foreign workers .... Not foreign talent hor .... Every dog has its day .... What goes around comes around .....

PCB to u ..... Just dun tell me it stands for Printed Circuit Board !

gm :)

CptCum
09-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Yup and many others... Pattern many many machiam badminton :D

Cant confirm yet but so far so good :p , free for you only la bro!!

Bro returned ups u le!!!

VoltaRedonda
09-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Bro returned ups u le!!!

Many Thanks and CheerS!!!!! :D

DegenerationX
09-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Very soon, these kind of ang mohs will turn up in Singapore as foreign workers .... Not foreign talent hor .... Every dog has its day .... What goes around comes around .....

gm :)

Hahaha. Bro, ang moh dun know the meaning lah :D

<<totally>>
09-04-2013, 01:34 PM

gm :)Pua Chu Bang? :D

georgemagnum
09-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Hahaha. Bro, ang moh dun know the meaning lah :D

Lols ..... U have a point .... :p

gm

georgemagnum
09-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Pua Chu Bang? :D

Hahaha ... This Bang is good!

gm

Davidfun
15-04-2013, 05:59 PM
WOW!! So I just joined this fórum which I thought was for people to hook up for sex, fun and games.

Ive nothing against Singaporeans, but jeez! who the hell are all these racist, bitter, narrow minded people in this fórum??

Im actually caucasian from the UK, not that I think that makes me any better than others. I merely stated Im an expat as I didnt want to waste anyones time who maybe looking for a local guy...

Its incredible how much hatred you guys have! Actually sad you take time out of your lives to get involved in others who you have nothing to do with! Perhaps if you explored the world you would be more open and wise... in case you didnt know, theres life outside of this microscopic island! Get some life experience please!