PDA

View Full Version : 21yo Finding Sugar Dad.

DarkSecretz
05-04-2013, 03:33 AM
About myself:
Height: 166cm
Weight: 60kg
Cup : 34B
Appearance: average looking
Education: polytechnic
Personality: caring, good listener, friendly

What I am looking for:
With car
Meet once or twice a week.
Allowance and Duration can be negotiated.

Please no negative comments.
Interested parties PM me

I know some of you out there must be thinking, why would I even think of choosing you instead of other better good looking girls out there.
Well, I would say I am sincere, truthful, dedicated, and loyal.
I'm open to experimenting, swinging and certain kinks within reason. No raw(Unless Certified). No extreme pain. Mutual respect is important.

Think of me like an unpolished gem. Groom me, polish me, and I will shine.
There are polished gems out there, but are you sure everyone of them are true?

I may have a bad attitude at first, but that is me, I have abit lack of communicating skills.
But when I meet you, I will warm myself up to you, and there comes in the talkative me.
From there on when I decides to start a relationship with anyone, I will be exclusively his.
And I find it no point to lie about anything about myself.

Btw, don't be so fast to judge me before you even meet up/understand me.
I will have some pictures to send you, and from there please do not ask me for more pictures. I do not really like to take pictures of myself.
And for those whom I will exchange contact with, Please do not call me. I will explain why I do not take calls when I meet you.

Why am I finding a sugar dad, because my family can only provide me with a miserable allowance which only entitles me to scrimp on every single penny and I'm unable to pay for movies, arcades, or shopping.
I might be a bit chubby, but that's why I'm taking out time to swim every weekend. Due to Singapore being such a rainy little island, I have to find indoor swimming pool. Which is much more costlier then normal swimming pools.
Why swimming of all other exercise? I will tell you more when we meet up.

Good day to all,
Interested parties please PM me. Thank you.

manxi
05-04-2013, 03:41 AM
I am chinese
Not super good looking but slightly above avg i think.
Meet twice per month.
My offer - 1.5k/month.
If OK can talk over tea then see how...
Thanks & take care.

snooker
05-04-2013, 03:53 AM
First post 23 n now u r 21? next u might say that u r 19?

oh, just in case u r wondering how I know u r the same person with different nick...well IP address are easy to track ;)

DarkSecretz
05-04-2013, 03:55 AM
What 23? Please look through my previous thread on this accounts. All of them have indicated them I'm 20.
Those are made 1 year ago, and I do grow old. So I'm technically 21 this year.

For those bros who have age problems, I can show you my IC when we decide to start the agreement. At least can verify my age.

By the way, Singapore uses Dynamic IP address, you know right?

First post 23 n now u r 21? next u might say that u r 19?

oh, just in case u r wondering how I know u r the same person with different nick...well IP address are easy to track ;)

SH149
05-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Paging for bro S2K average lady found :D

ColdBlood99
05-04-2013, 08:01 AM

As mention on my signature , I'm looking for gem to polish but you are a expensive one haha. :D

Gambol
05-04-2013, 08:01 AM
I need a good listener but I don't talk much. How?

SH149
05-04-2013, 08:07 AM
As mention on my signature , I'm looking for gem to polish but you are a expensive one haha. :D

You are early :)

AmeShin
05-04-2013, 08:12 AM
No car
Average salary guy
So failed

Good luck to other bros

ColdBlood99
05-04-2013, 08:12 AM
You are early :)

早起的🐦儿有虫吃。 :(

I'm already at office hehe

SH149
05-04-2013, 08:15 AM
早起的��儿有虫吃。 :(

I'm already at office hehe

Me still at home sitting on the sofa waiting to go office for my promotion test

Anyway where is all the CSI team , 7morning 8morning all MIA huh ? :confused:

acidicavex
05-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Age from 20 up 21
Height from 170 down 166
weight same
Cup size 38B down to 34B
Consistency not there leh :rolleyes:

SH149
05-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Age from 20 up 21
Height from 170 down 166
weight same
Cup size 38B down to 34B

Weather hot so height and boobs size shrinks lor :D

ColdBlood99
05-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Age from 20 up 21
Height from 170 down 166
weight same
Cup size 38B down to 34B

Shrinking skill? :confused:

Gambol
05-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Age from 20 up 21
Height from 170 down 166
weight same
Cup size 38B down to 34B

Maybe both side different size. :eek:

acidicavex
05-04-2013, 08:22 AM
Weather hot so height and boobs size shrinks lor :D

Shrinking skill? :confused:

缩骨神功 later ts confirm argue like her last thread later bet also come out scare.:D

SYTBigBoobLover
05-04-2013, 11:22 AM
What I am looking for:
With car

With car? Any type of car will do right? :D

I know some of you out there must be thinking, why would I even think of choosing you instead of other better good looking girls out there.

You really know how to market yourself ler... :rolleyes:

I'm open to experimenting, swinging and certain kinks within reason. No raw(Unless Certified). No extreme pain. Mutual respect is important.

No raw unless certified? :eek:

Groom you, polish you and still have to pay you? :rolleyes: No offence but I don't see the logic behind for guy in doing this.

PPGirl
05-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Age from 20 up 21
Height from 170 down 166
weight same
Cup size 38B down to 34B

Hmm based on above can ts be considered as truthful? :D

acidicavex
05-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Hmm based on above can ts be considered as truthful? :D

Only truthful is weight :D

DegenerationX
05-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Anyway TS, here is my offer:

Allowance: $8K per month

Conditions:
1. For a period of 3 months
2. You must stay in my designated apartment
3. As and when I need you, you must appear
4. Bi monthly payment. Do not ask for advance payment

If can, then pm me hor. If cannot, mai waste my time :D:cool::rolleyes:

P.S. U think I brain spoil meh? 8K I can have more than 40 PRC MM per month. :D

starbuck
05-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Anyway TS, here is my offer:

Allowance: $8K per month

Wow, bro DX is rich :D

DegenerationX
05-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Wow, bro DX is rich :D

Oii. Can u quote my whole posting? U like that quote, others really think I reich leh :D

Meow^^
05-04-2013, 02:11 PM
Oii. Can u quote my whole posting? U like that quote, others really think I reich leh :D

Dx is rich ma.....if not why those MM all flock to Dx...:p:D

lantianbaiyun
05-04-2013, 02:14 PM
me think so too .. :D:p

DegenerationX
05-04-2013, 02:19 PM
me think so too .. :D:p

Mai sabo leh. By the way, who's that on your avarta? Looks swee! :p

SH149
05-04-2013, 04:43 PM

But DX is more interested on you :)

Meow^^
05-04-2013, 05:29 PM
But DX is more interested on you :)

He is more interested in other people de MM on thier Avatar lor

who's that on your avarta? Looks swee!

DegenerationX
05-04-2013, 05:39 PM

Like that u also want to jealous meh? :D

SH149
05-04-2013, 05:40 PM

How things always work out like that .... 得不到的永远是最难忘的

lantianbaiyun
05-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Not bad hor :D
Actually me also dunno who she is leh :D
U wan gib u lah :p

Mai sabo leh. By the way, who's that on your avarta? Looks swee! :p

gotnotime
05-04-2013, 09:00 PM
So... The ts is back, and... What, gonna start another argument after being exposed for bad attitude again?
Ain't nobody got time for that! :P

mutantchicken
06-04-2013, 12:11 AM
About myself:
Height: 166cm
Weight: 60kg
Cup : 34B
Appearance: average looking
Education: polytechnic
Personality: caring, good listener, friendly

What I am looking for:
With car

Please no negative comments.
Interested parties PM me

I may have a bad attitude at first, but that is me, I have abit lack of communicating skills.
But when I meet you, I will warm myself up to you, and there comes in the talkative me.
From there on when I decides to start a relationship with anyone, I will be exclusively his.
And I find it no point to lie about anything about myself.

Btw, don't be so fast to judge me before you even meet up/understand me.
I will have some pictures to send you, and from there please do not ask me for more pictures. I do not really like to take pictures of myself.
And for those whom I will exchange contact with, Please do not call me. I will explain why I do not take calls when I meet you.

Why am I finding a sugar dad, because my family can only provide me with a miserable allowance which only entitles me to scrimp on every single penny and I'm unable to pay for movies, arcades, or shopping.
I might be a bit chubby, but that's why I'm taking out time to swim every weekend. Due to Singapore being such a rainy little island, I have to find indoor swimming pool. Which is much more costlier then normal swimming pools.
Why swimming of all other exercise? I will tell you more when we meet up.

Good day to all,
Interested parties please PM me. Thank you.

singapore must be a island devoid of females where such a rock, let alone unpolished gem would find a market

kragb
06-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Welcome back! It's a matter of time I guess...

For rest of the bros here who are keen, just contact TS and arrange for meetup over meals and drink lah. Need not be keyboard Thomas... Doubt here, doubt there... Doubt everywhere ;)

What she described are true, and I can double confirm. Met her and her ex-es for drinks, makan and chit chat before (leave rest blank for imaginative ppl here to create own plot) and can safely say those who can last the distance with her can take the prize - whether considered first prize, consolation prize or toto winner is up to ur own perspective).

She have her own past, who don't have?... And is working hard to get on with life by studying... Thus I must lend my voice to support support support! Means to get financing may be controversial... But if some one here can offer a means without the kinky stuff... Will be even better lah!

That's all, folks!

Prepare to vomit blood, waste time waiting for replies to fix appointment and blah blah blah... :)

Gambol
06-04-2013, 08:50 AM
She have her own past, who don't have?... And is working hard to get on with life by studying... Thus I must lend my voice to support support support! Means to get financing may be controversial... But if some one here can offer a means without the kinky stuff... Will be even better lah!

There are many means without the kinky stuff that can make money. Back in HK I've tired to get some models decent jobs with rather good pay after they start selling their bodies for money, but guess what?

Most of them are not willing to learn new stuff and have a bad attitude. So I think it's a trend over here too.

sane1
06-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Why swimming of all other exercise? I will tell you more when we meet [\q.

I've stopped taking allowance from my family in my teens and started to contribute when I took up part time jobs so after school, I rushed to wait on tables. Why waste $ on weekend when you can work and gain valuable part time job experiences? It spurred you to work even harder n greatly motivate when u are spending your own hard earned $$.

If you are not willing to work hard now, how are you going to compete in the highly competitive corporate world after graduate?

N I have no problem going to a public pool too. I usually wake up at 6 and hit the pool latest by 7 till 8. With my slow speed, I completed 30laps in an hour, a good 50-60 lappies if I have the time.

Alternatively, just put on a pair of running shoes and run around the estates, the parks. A good 1hr is consider a good workout, I can't run too fast so I usually jog at my own leisure pace, a slow jog is better than no workout.

acidicavex
06-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Welcome back! It's a matter of time I guess...

For rest of the bros here who are keen, just contact TS and arrange for meetup over meals and drink lah. Need not be keyboard Thomas... Doubt here, doubt there... Doubt everywhere ;)

What she described are true, and I can double confirm. Met her and her ex-es for drinks, makan and chit chat before (leave rest blank for imaginative ppl here to create own plot) and can safely say those who can last the distance with her can take the prize - whether considered first prize, consolation prize or toto winner is up to ur own perspective).

That's all, folks!

Prepare to vomit blood, waste time waiting for replies to fix appointment and blah blah blah... :)

why u urgently jump to give support???? :rolleyes:

DarkSecretz
08-04-2013, 09:25 AM
I'm too lazy to come out to defend myself.
Friends never need it, and enemies will not believe me.
Haters gonna hate. No matter what I say, they just will be continue hating
Un-interested can continue writing to give me a good laugh when I log in.

Interested people just PM. 

Thanks kragb, but how you know this is my account?
Whatsapp me, go lunch soon. I got enrolled. :)

kragb
08-04-2013, 10:07 AM
why u urgently jump to give support???? :rolleyes:

Bro, I support cos its the only thing I can do on TS' thread :)
Anybody who is keen to upgrade themselves should be given a pat on the back. Dun think any flaming or blasting from behind the screen would help her either, right?

I'm not here to judge or be self-righteous to ask her to buckle up, find job and support herself through as others who have done it... and so on. Lets face it, if she can do so... grit her teeth, put in the hardwork, change mindset..blah blah.., she would not be in this state (or dire strait)...

I've came across of couple of gals like her who came here to get financing for further study. Not gonna comment on the sources of finance, but just to support for the intended use of the finances :)

kragb
08-04-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm too lazy to come out to defend myself.
Friends never need it, and enemies will not believe me.
Haters gonna hate. No matter what I say, they just will be continue hating
Un-interested can continue writing to give me a good laugh when I log in.

Interested people just PM. 

Thanks kragb, but how you know this is my account?
Whatsapp me, go lunch soon. I got enrolled. :)

DS, I know a lot of things wan leh.... think I told you before... hahaha... but dun bother to ask me how or what I know, in case you get shocked :eek:

I knew you got enrolled lah... and would surface up somehow to get the school fees anytime around this period.

We can go makan again one of these days when you are free. I suppose all the PMs coming in would keep you busy... lol

nogo
08-04-2013, 10:39 AM
DS, I know a lot of things wan leh.... think I told you before... hahaha... but dun bother to ask me how or what I know, in case you get shocked :eek:

I knew you got enrolled lah... and would surface up somehow to get the school fees anytime around this period.

We can go makan again one of these days when you are free. I suppose all the PMs coming in would keep you busy... lol

Wah bro Kragb you frighten me leh...you James Bonk ah?? :D

sane
08-04-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm not here to judge or be self-righteous to ask her to buckle up, find job and support herself through as others who have done it... and so on. Lets face it, if she can do so... grit her teeth, put in the hardwork, change mindset..blah blah.., she would not be in this state (or dire strait)...

I've came across of couple of gals like her who came here to get financing for further study. Not gonna comment on the sources of finance, but just to support for the intended use of the finances :)

Y view it in a negative light? its not abt being righteous but plain logic.

Whether u grow up in a hard or easy way, face the fact that we will all grow out of our parents' sheltered love n then..... what's next? Finding a sugar daddy as a buoy?

Yes, change the mindset and buck up because whether u like it or not, the only one that u can trust n help u will only be yourself.

kragb
08-04-2013, 12:12 PM
Wah bro Kragb you frighten me leh...you James Bonk ah?? :D

No lah, bro. I am not her James Bonk. You can try apply ;) LOL

suddenly the spot light somehow landed on me... better ask the lighting man to shift to the right spot..

sane
08-04-2013, 12:15 PM
suddenly the spot light somehow landed on me... better ask the lighting man to shift to the right spot..

Will u be taking over the thread :confused::D

DarkSecretz
10-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Say say lei. I want to get shock.
That day eat lunch you bo tell me sia. Damn evil.
And how come you knew I got enrolled? I told no one on SBF sia.
PM still okay la. Those cannot converse intelligently, or make me feel that I can communicate with them I all never reply one.

xiongxiong
11-04-2013, 09:33 AM
PM still okay la. Those cannot converse intelligently, or make me feel that I can communicate with them I all never reply one.

50/50 chance =P

curiouslala
11-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Either you want to upgrade yourself or fund your study, sugar daddy isn't the right answer..
It's still a short cut to get more money with less work..
Abit same like becoming a FL/pros.. I hv to say that FL work harder than SB..
Not just once or twice a week mah..

And spending money from pure hard work (not sex work) feels great..
Even that's just a little..

I'm no saint myself.. Been there, done that..
There's still a time to change your mind la.. :)

Just my 2 cents..

Good luck sis!

kragb
11-06-2013, 02:11 PM

That day we ate lunch you got ask me meh?

You told nobody in SBF doesn't mean people won't know mah. Let you settle down in your school curriculum liao den you be surprise many of your poly mates all surf and active in SBF!

Ooopsss...

xfionelim
11-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Just wondering if TS would ever consider to be part time maid. My offer is once a week for 2hours or less. $700/mth. At least don't need to sleep with anyone. Hehe :D

xiongxiong
13-06-2013, 06:05 PM
haha ts from writer to becomes sb ? relaxing life liao wor ~~ ;)

Tiongz
13-06-2013, 10:43 PM
haha ts from writer to becomes sb ? relaxing life liao wor ~~ ;)

hahaha, :D

kragb
18-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Just wondering if TS would ever consider to be part time maid. My offer is once a week for 2hours or less. $700/mth. At least don't need to sleep with anyone. Hehe :D

Wow...4 times a month at 2hrs each will earn $700. Not bad leh... Can hire me? I need extra income ;)

Turtle
18-06-2013, 04:07 PM
$650.. pm to confirm now. :p

PPGirl
18-06-2013, 04:36 PM

Wondering where u get the money since i think i saw somewhere u posted looking for sugar daddy too?
Hmm why not u be the part time maid so that no need to sleep with anyone?? :confused:

Turtle
18-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Wondering where u get the money since i think i saw somewhere u posted looking for sugar daddy too?

Don like that, Maybe she got a rich sugar daddy, then now she can afford part time maid??

$650 still negotiable. ;)

PPGirl
18-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Don like that, Maybe she got a rich sugar daddy, then now she can afford part time maid??

Wahaha she say she well to do mah. no doubt she can afford to hire part time maid
Turtle, u interested to be the part time maid ah? :p

kragb
19-06-2013, 01:18 PM

Turtle ar.... even such kang tow u also wanna bid with me for price down huh???

Turtle
19-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Turtle ar.... even such kang tow u also wanna bid with me for price down huh???

Hang cheng pai la.. pai Mia. Don under cut some more k. :p

Benong1975
19-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Part time maid:eek:..me $500 on now....jobless so bo pian...:(

xfionelim
19-06-2013, 03:37 PM
I wouldn't mind for $500 haha but preferably females as I need someone to do laundry.

Turtle
19-06-2013, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't mind for $500 haha but preferably females as I need someone to do laundry.Ok, 500 throw in do laundry. But only wash nice undies. ,not AMTK ok! ;)

kragb
19-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Ok, 500 throw in do laundry. But only wash nice undies. ,not AMTK ok! ;)

Raise white flag... price undercut already plus this turtle got vested interest in undies. I give up.