PDA

View Full Version : does anyone fantasize to have a good fuck with jc girls?

lordofsg
04-04-2013, 10:25 PM
http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.com
Saw 2girls from rjc on the train at bishan..

Started to imagine bonking them from the back and have a good thrust with their tight pussies.. and they are going to moan back with some intelligency.:)

Damn these young temptations...

Just look at this girl from rjc HEREEEEE (http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.com)

romeolin
04-04-2013, 11:09 PM
fuck yeah man, i take a bus that passes by a few JCs everyday and cant help but daze at some of them

tight uniform with their developing body, plus their cute yet smart look

milkyshake
05-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Still remember during my college days, CJC are infamous for their high abortion rate.

bomerango
05-04-2013, 03:31 AM
Nice compilation!!

unsung80
05-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Thought u got lobang. :p

lordofsg
05-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Still remember during my college days, CJC are infamous for their high abortion rate.

Cjc girls very angmoh pai one... their literature tok kong

bobbyk
07-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Thought u got lobang. :p

i thought too

Johnston
08-04-2013, 12:01 AM
and they are going to moan back with some intelligency.:)

[/URL]

what that means????

i can personally attest that the moans of an honours grad are just the same as the moans of an sec school dropout .......... :D

which means : just the same , goddamit :eek:

or did you mean something like

intelligency: oh yeah fornicate faster and push your penis deeper into my vagina you well endowed male

not-so-intelligency: FUCK ME FASTER -STICK YOUR DICK HARDER INTO MY HOT CUNT YOU RAGING STALLION YOU ;)

SammyNewbie
08-04-2013, 12:47 AM
they are going to moan back with some intelligency.:)

I'm quite sure the TS has a certain level of idiocy because he doesn't know that the word intelligency doesn't exist :p

asdfghjkl
08-04-2013, 02:27 AM
i take a bus that passes by a few JCs everyday and cant help but daze at some of them

which bus services pass through a few JCs? :o

AttitudeMan
08-04-2013, 02:45 AM
I remember that CJC students are caught having sex in classroom. Why no one take photo of this and post it here?

asdfghjkl
08-04-2013, 03:40 AM
that was > 10 years ago, or did i miss out on recent actions? ;)

lordofsg
29-04-2013, 05:42 PM
I remember that CJC students are caught having sex in classroom. Why no one take photo of this and post it here?

Wow someone gotta share

Midnight2U
29-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Cjc girls very angmoh pai one... their literature tok kong

haha gone were those days bro, think now is hci?? although i know cjc still have quite a few sluts! :D

Jt1990tj
29-04-2013, 09:28 PM
SAJC and ACJC my fav. was from one of them haha.

vinkway
29-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Wow.. i wonder how did the bro manage to get such pretty pictures man... any idea anyone.. so yummy.. :rolleyes:

unsung80
29-04-2013, 09:49 PM
All these only can fantasize... what's the point. Fuck a underage girl, if she's not happy report to police your life can say BYE BYE in this society.

Recalled i met a 17 years old JC girl from online many years ago when i was a young and shy teenager. She was really really pretty among her peers and her maturity was beyond a typical teenager. Her skin was so smooth and fair like tofu!!

Being inexperience and shy i did not hit upon her to create an impression. As i know she liked to hang out with me, we kept in touch constantly those years. Meet out for drink, makan and party. Got once spotted her trying out clothes without closing the curtain fully, it was a rare insight to her body.

As years passed, the friendship slowly started to fade out as each of us is busy with our own living. Probably i would bonk her if am bold enough to flirt with her. Me been uneducated, and she's a grad from a top uni in this world, today working in one of the world's biggest global investment company.

没缘份。。。 :rolleyes:

Chouryujin
04-05-2013, 08:03 PM
http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.com
saw 2girls from rjc on the train at bishan..

Started to imagine bonking them from the back and have a good thrust with their tight pussies.. And they are going to moan back with some intelligency.:)

damn these young temptations...

Just look at this girl from rjc hereeeee (http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.com)

knn bcb! Go fuck your mother !!! Bloody sex bastard!

scoo
10-09-2013, 10:07 PM
just now saw this cute sajc girl zaogeng. white panties. buay tahan.

Johnston
10-09-2013, 10:09 PM
just now saw this cute sajc girl zaogeng. white panties. buay tahan.

U come my threat sarpok me i give u things make u blood shoot out nose:o

dresden
11-09-2013, 05:57 PM
forbidden fruits, just enjoy the lovely product of a maturing girl, a woman:cool:

notanexpert
11-09-2013, 09:42 PM
All these only can fantasize... what's the point. Fuck a underage girl, if she's not happy report to police your life can say BYE BYE in this society.

Recalled i met a 17 years old JC girl from online many years ago when i was a young and shy teenager. She was really really pretty among her peers and her maturity was beyond a typical teenager. Her skin was so smooth and fair like tofu!!

Being inexperience and shy i did not hit upon her to create an impression. As i know she liked to hang out with me, we kept in touch constantly those years. Meet out for drink, makan and party. Got once spotted her trying out clothes without closing the curtain fully, it was a rare insight to her body.

As years passed, the friendship slowly started to fade out as each of us is busy with our own living. Probably i would bonk her if am bold enough to flirt with her. Me been uneducated, and she's a grad from a top uni in this world, today working in one of the world's biggest global investment company.

没缘份。。。 :rolleyes:
For non-paid sex, 16 is the age where girls are legally able to give consent.

scoo
25-09-2013, 08:51 PM
jc skirts damn short lor

chjefru
25-09-2013, 09:00 PM
For non-paid sex, 16 is the age where girls are legally able to give consent.

Yea just fuck her, and remember not to pay her. :D