PDA

View Full Version : Wives series of A Housewives

jay8888
04-04-2013, 11:50 AM
I worked for a company in the southern, travel to the north because of my work, so living in the house of Mr. Zhang for a short time, but did not expect for having an affair with the wife of Mr. Zhang.

He is a doctor, 50-something this year, and a large head and big ears--sign of a prosperous man, physical strength as before, and wife, a female Chinese teacher, who has 39, now 40 years old, but it does not seem old, but rather has a beautiful face and a mature feminine body.

we all get along pretty well, but things happen in a late night,, I feel thirsty, and went into the kitchen to drink ice water, some sound came out from the bedroom of the Mr. Zhang, suddenly heard the "ah ...... ah ...... hmmm ......" of the the strange noise, carefully listen, like the voice of Mrs Zhang, then I thought to myself: "is Mrs Zhang sick?”The room came the voice of Mrs Zhang:" ah ... harder ...... yes ...... firmly insert it into me”
At this time I also realized, they’re having sex, at first did not want to interrupt and walk past through, but later heard his wife's voice: "Ah ... ... Ah ... ... My dear...... harder ah ... ... Small ... ... Pussy is so itchy...... "driven by curiosity, I came back secretly outside the door.

Just listening to sound, I didn't expect gently touched the door, the opened a crack, I also surprise: "well! Door unlocked, that's great! Look, by the way. "From crack aiming to, just saw the couple work hard in bed, the wife lying in bed and two white legs raise up in the air, Mr Zhang facing his wife pussy, hold up her ass and thrusthis whole cock into her wet cunt forcefully. She let out a loud moan., then the wife shouted:" ah…..ah…feel so good….harder ... ... ... ... Ah ... ... don’t stop…...... "

eddieseah
04-04-2013, 11:54 AM
1st camper here...

bananaman00
04-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Nice start hope we don't wait too long for your encounter story.

Support u :D

jay8888
04-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Last update until got more responses.

Look at wife's slutty face, my cock also started to grow hard but "wow......" his wife, really in good shape, two fat soft breasts and prominent tits are blooming red, flat tummy and under a piece of black pubic hair, filled with Kinky liquid. Watched until now, I cock also going to burst, I couldn't help but use a gloves and start masturbating, while watching his wife slutty face. The usually well-behaved, Mrs. Zhang, but now exudes a kind of indescribable behaviour. I also start masturbating my dick quicker…..

At this time, Mr. Zhang suddenly shouted: "I ... I want to shoot ah ......" Mrs. Zhang quickly said: "you ...... hold on for a while more ...... just a while ah ......" Just when the wife finish up her sentence, her husband suddenly shouted ...... ah ...could not resist ...... ah ...... he ejaculated.

Mrs. Zhang pushed Mr Zhang angrily away from her and said:"You ...... you every time like this! Always cant hold up for a while more! ......" and then sat upon the left triangle beside the bed and start cleaning up her pussy.

Behind the door I saw the mysterious Mrs. Zhang pussy, the two labia hypertrophy are not close together, the intermediate pink small cave, the sexual secretion keep pouring. I was thinking: "this hole is so attractive, if can my cock put in that hole I will be in heaven......" almost couldn't help but wanted to rush in, spread her white smooth legs and fuck the wife. When the wife finished cleaning herself, she stood up, I also quickly move away from the door , and sneak back to my own room, even forgotten to drink water.

BigBoy2
04-04-2013, 01:25 PM
More please....... Its getting interesting........

Bigbluebird
04-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Last update until got more responses.

Just keep posting, the viewers are always reading silently and if it's good, the response will come in time :cool:

Dino1
04-04-2013, 03:09 PM
TS, good work and great start off. Looking forward for more

otamay
04-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Nice Sexcounter, waiting for more development :D

saintmouse
04-04-2013, 04:55 PM
bro... nice start... please continue your next parts soon

btw good story

simple2kee
04-04-2013, 11:15 PM
interesting! :)

Ratcool69
04-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Camping..go on..start my BBQ first..

northsouth78
05-04-2013, 12:14 AM
getting interesting...camping

wilson80
05-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Camping here

wildsoulx
05-04-2013, 09:12 AM
camping here

chnhubby71
05-04-2013, 10:56 AM
delete post

safdamage
05-04-2013, 11:04 AM
nice story! is this a true encounter? cheers. camping

jay8888
05-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Back in the room, I could not help but keep think of Mrs Zhang charming show state, slutty face, plump flesh tender, wet pussy, I also cried: "ah!" Mrs Zhang ... ... I want to fuck you! "The fire was burning in my heart! Must go out drink some cold water to cool down myself! "I then walked out from the room to the kitchen.

Walked past Mr Zhang’s bedroom, Interior has no lights, they must have fallen asleep, I also confidently go drink a big glass of ice water in the kitchen, feeling my cock finally went soft, thinking: "go pee then sleep!”I then walked go to the bathroom to pee.

After I pee finished, I was washing my hands, I saw there was wash pad with a little pink briefs: "ooh! This is the panties that Mrs Zhang used to rub her pussy? How come will be in here? Just now when Mrs. Zhang finish cleaning her pussy, she then went outside to drink some water, and took her panties out to wash together, then Mr. Zhang suddenly call for her, she and Mr. Zhang talked for a while, then she has forgotten to take back her panties back to her room, and didn’t think that I will saw it.

When I saw this sexy little panties, I heart suddenly burning up again, I picked up her panties and put in front of my face and smell it, "so this is how Mrs Zhang pussy smell like? "I took a deep breath and smell it, I then start licking up the panties while fantasizing Mrs Zhang.

SaBadBoy
05-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Camping more pls

sukan69@hotmail
05-04-2013, 09:59 PM
bro, pls keep posting, truely enjoy .

bombshell
05-04-2013, 10:29 PM
pitching tent to show support.:)

LovePotion
05-04-2013, 10:42 PM
camping for moreeeee pls

yong
06-04-2013, 12:14 PM
When will Mrs Zhang be in action.. waiting...

bobbyk
06-04-2013, 04:05 PM
nice story!

hotguy2406
08-04-2013, 04:15 AM
Waiting to b update

YamamotoPeter
08-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Camping here for more updates

jay8888
08-04-2013, 11:27 AM
At this moment, Mrs Zhang suddenly remembered the panties that she left in the bathroom, got up and went to the bathroom, she saw the bathroom door open, "oh no! Jason (let’s call me Jason) was there, will he see me ... ... "thinking, to intensify her footsteps walked over and saw me licking up her panties. My move shocked her, "do I want to stop him?”She thought

I was totally immersed in a fantasy at this time, forgetting everything around me, watching me, her heart suddenly have a strange feeling, keep thinking me seems to be licking her pussy, she can't help but heat up, especially her pussy start flowing out some juice down to her legs before she even know it.

I suddenly pulled out my cock, Mrs Zhang eyes light up, "wow ... ... So huge!”She nearly called out sounds.

My cock protruding veins storms at this time was very high, huge penis enjoying great popularity! Mrs Zhang couldn't help but swallow her saliva, two pieces of rapid congestive labia swell up, eyes on my big cock, she reminded herself: "no ... ... cannot like this!”But her devil side told her:" why not ... ... this is the type of huge cock that I wanted!

I then hold my cock and then speed up stroking, Mrs Zhang finally cannot restrained herself sitting there across the Pajamas, with one hand touching her pussy, watching my hands hard twitch, it's like the my dicks in front of her pussy: "Come here…my pussy is over here….aim it here… ... ... come put it in here...... "

ywong
08-04-2013, 06:05 PM
My favourite

BigBoy2
09-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Wow...... Its getting hot here...... Do post more...........

duguwuti
09-04-2013, 12:06 PM
hi TS,

Is it a real life encounter or fiction .....

if real encounter it will be great :D:D:D

yatachi
09-04-2013, 02:45 PM
camping here..

jay8888
10-04-2013, 06:47 PM
I suddenly have the urge of cumming, and finally could not resist further, a hot stream of sperm shot fiercely on the sink mirror and whole body collapsed to the floor, with my eyes closed against the wall panting, Mrs Zhang saw this suddenly woke up, fled to sneak back into the room.

I took a rest, cleaned up and went back to my room to sleep, Mrs Zhang waited until I went back to my room, and secretly returned to the bathroom and shut the door. She did not know how it happens; pick up the triangle panties smell the atmosphere above: "is it his cock smell?”Suddenly a hot stream of blood went across her body, kept smelling y cock smell in the air.

"Ah ... why will I do such thing? But just now when he was masturbating I was very excited ......" She leaned against the wall, thighs splayed into the most easily stroked angle in one hand and rub the breast, the other hand holding the Triangle pants out into the legs, across the briefs in the two labia repeated friction, the shallow middle finger inserted into the wet tender pussy, excitement and thrill has long been the shame thrown amidst the clouds, she kept imagining my thick cock trusting her pussy.

Mrs. Zhang, untied the nightgown strap, exposing the white breasts nipples, showing how excited she was now. She turned her body over and redness of the cheek will be leaning against the cold wall, feeling the cold coming from the walls to stimulate her, so she was more excited and speed up the movement of the finger, the middle finger in dens slide to stimulate the vaginal wall. Pussy came bursts of pleasure, "ah ... ah ...... I am a woman that can't behave ......" body rises a familiar feeling, Mrs. Zhang could not help but her legs felt weak, sit on the ground, fingers still continue again and again to stimulate the clitoris the most sensitive parts, "ah ... ah ..." She finally reached climax.

jay8888
10-04-2013, 06:49 PM
I’m not here to give you any English lesson; I like how the way I wrote it. If you don’t like it, please to don’t bother reading it and keep complaining. I’m currently writing 3 stories. My current point is 26 (thanks to bro Sulphur and e777 who upped me), If my point drop below 26, I will just close all the 3 stories, and be an anonymous reader enjoying others brother’s stories without contributing. I think that will be better.

DarkAsh
10-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Please carry on posting and ignore the few arses who is reading this story .. majority of us enjoy it .. will up you when you complete the story :D

jay8888
11-04-2013, 09:53 PM
After a while, put on her robe, tiredly return to the room, the one night that she slept so soundly.

The next day, I early went out to work, after work, came back, sitting on the couch watching TV, and Mrs. Zhang just shower finish, she dressed in a rolling on a white lace pyjamas, belts between inclined to tie a bow, plump curve slim narrow waist, it seems that only hands can grip, fullness in the chest, in contrast, black hair oblique at right chest tightly sandwiched between the towering peaks deep cleavage it is so beautiful! My eyes keep on staring at her 36C breast.

Mrs Zhang saw me staring at her and said: "Hey, I do not know that you came back so early today, had just finish showered, I dress so little you would not mind would you?"

I also widened my eyes and answered: "how will I? I think you dressed like this look so gorgeous!"

Mrs Zhangi: "huh ... ... me old already la, what else is nice? Mrs. Zhang smiles tenderly with her breasts shaking

I teased her and said: "who says so! You at this age still looks so charming.

Mrs Zhang’s heart was melted, the towel in her also falls down, and she bent down to pick it up. Mrs Zhang bent down at the same time; I also coincide with top look down to see her robe split half exposed breasts, still sloshing around that! I then realized: "she did not wear anythg!”Look from my location, I saw two full, fat and tender breast, gently shake when she was moving, that totally attracted vast attention, I just keep on staring at her breast.

While Mrs Zhang bend to pick up the towel, glimpse my pants started swelling up, she knows what happened, her face was blushing, I quickly look away pretending to not notice her body. Even so, Mrs. Chang still watch from the corner of me staring her, presumably knowing where I was looking at, but she did not say anything, her body begin to feel hot. She thought: "Maybe drink some water will be better! She bent down and pours a glass of water next to the refrigerator.

jay8888
11-04-2013, 09:57 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to thanks bro sane, francined69, Bigbluebird, diputs1269, wolf2305 and others bro who upped and support me without leaving name behind. I appreciate it. Thank you!

jackurass
11-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Nice, upz for ur update.

SaBadBoy
11-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Nice I support you

diputs1269
11-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Nice, upz for ur update.

Well done :)

BigBoy2
12-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Bravo...... More please thank you TS.........

JimmyNeutron
12-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Kudos bro TS !!

Am enjoying your story pls continue, am really a fan of milfs

:)

Minah_456
15-04-2013, 02:08 PM
nice story...

I like

when continue......................????

bigangry
15-04-2013, 03:01 PM
nice story, please continue :)

sukan69@hotmail
15-04-2013, 11:44 PM
bro pls continue, sorry have no point to up u but enjoy all yr post. cheers

LovePotion
16-04-2013, 12:04 AM
keep up the good work....:)

Minah_456
24-04-2013, 10:37 PM
aya...

story stop aldy ...bro

my neck long long

xiaopangge69
25-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Let's not keep mrs zhang waiting for more...........