PDA

View Full Version : Bros, have any of you felt this way before?

lookinglooking
03-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Bros, have you ever felt like nothing interests you anymore? When I'm a Tad younger sex seems to be the most intriguing thing out there. Though I am not as lucky to get opportunities to poke a girl, it just seems like.. it's not the same anymore.

I have turned down quite a few offers; I could have taken advantage of their feelings to get their body but it's just against my way. I have met a nice girl recently, she's quite a gf material, but something seems to be lacking, the desire for physical touch Perhaps (like holding hands, hugs and kisses etc.). Nowadays even when girls zg in front of me, I'm not even the slightest affected.

Could too much work or other stuff be the cause of everything? When we are in our teenage years, nothing occupies our mind. When we get older, school workload gets heavier, more of other stuff occupies your mind more. I find myself in this situation now.

MrHengHeng888
03-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Bros, have you ever felt like nothing interests you anymore? When I'm a Tad younger sex seems to be the most intriguing thing out there. Though I am not as lucky to get opportunities to poke a girl, it just seems like.. it's not the same anymore.

I have turned down quite a few offers; I could have taken advantage of their feelings to get their body but it's just against my way. I have met a nice girl recently, she's quite a gf material, but something seems to be lacking, the desire for physical touch Perhaps (like holding hands, hugs and kisses etc.). Nowadays even when girls zg in front of me, I'm not even the slightest affected.

Could too much work or other stuff be the cause of everything? When we are in our teenage years, nothing occupies our mind. When we get older, school workload gets heavier, more of other stuff occupies your mind more. I find myself in this situation now.

MOST of the Singaporeans are like this anyway... :D Not only you...

rat967
03-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Bro how old r u?

Devil320
03-04-2013, 02:20 PM
I believe its a combination of stress and lack of cardio fitness bro. We are like footballers, we need match fitness but before that we have to properly train up our body to accept the punishment/joy it will derive from sex

t123
03-04-2013, 05:39 PM
I used to envy my friend whom I no longer in touch with. He was such a player able to get FWB easily. Nowadays, I just put in a little more effort than he does, and I got it.

I think its the been there done that syndrome. Now I just being selective because not that motivated easily even testrones level still high. Like a war veteran kinda feeling.

This started after I done that AA or A- girl in a public park in woodlands. Nowadays I don't even feel like french kissing anymore, just lost that touch since my last relationship ended last year. One of my friend said, got FOC also don't want.

Been to a few MPs, gotten to like as in like the service and GF feeling of one particular girl, but after she is no longer there don't find the need to go to that particular joint.

Still searching for reason but once in a while go for massage, clean ones too. I never think of myself doing that because I always said I not interested in clean massage.

I think maybe I had enough adventures liao. From AA to D, E. From friends, colleagues, temp staff, tagged friends, zoosk, client's office gals etc.

Lack that mood liao :(

globetrek
04-04-2013, 07:02 AM
If it is just for a short time, then I don't think there is anything to worry about. If it continues, then you may want to talk to a close friend or even a health professional, just to make sure it is not "depression".

Most of the time your good close friends and family will help you get through and feel better again.

All the best.