PDA

View Full Version : hi..wanna find what feel of swings? or roleplay ? any one can share info ? wh

Vlonelyguy
03-04-2013, 11:58 AM
I wanna find any info, of Cox I wanna try out if any one can invite me to... thanks for share......
please teach me

ColdBlood99
03-04-2013, 01:28 PM
I wanna find any info, of Cox I wanna try out if any one can invite me to... thanks for share......
please teach me

The feeling .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................... Sucks lah.;)

acidicavex
03-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Post deleted

SYTBigBoobLover
03-04-2013, 09:53 PM
The feel of swings? The one I can answer! :D Wait... Let me try to get the feeling... Wait... Oh ya, it's WINDY, Moving Forward and Moving Backward, also Moving Up and Moving Down. That's my feel of swings... :D:p

Benong1975
04-04-2013, 01:38 AM
The feel of swings? The one I can answer! :D Wait... Let me try to get the feeling... Wait... Oh ya, it's WINDY, Moving Forward and Moving Backward, also Moving Up and Moving Down. That's my feel of swings... :D:p

Haha, nice one.....:D