PDA

View Full Version : Looking for part time companion

TikoDaddy
01-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Im a 30 years old guy . I wanted to look for companion tht dun wan any string attached. Just go out and chat or drink when our partners have no time for us. Other than tht is willing or if money is involve, we can discuss and cme out with a price you comfortable with.

pm me.......

SYTBigBoobLover
02-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Im a 30 years old guy . I wanted to look for companion tht dun wan any string attached. Just go out and chat or drink when our partners have no time for us. Other than tht is willing or if money is involve, we can discuss and cme out with a price you comfortable with.

pm me.......

First, you got another thread "22 Malaysian Female for exchange (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8741804&postcount=1)". Now, you wanted to look for companion with no string attached when your partners has no time for you. You are really pethatic! :mad::rolleyes:

TikoDaddy
02-04-2013, 01:39 PM
this 22 malaysian ask me to help her find daddy. in case u get it wrong. i wan to exchange because i find companion and she aso can get her daddy

TikoDaddy
02-04-2013, 10:51 PM
first of all... she looking for partner... i am jus her friend. since she looking for partner, y cant i exchange her number for my companion?