PDA

View Full Version : planning bday swing party for my gal

4444xavier
01-04-2013, 11:49 AM
hi guys

first thing first, we are looking for chinese and angmoh COUPLES ONLY for the event in this thread. (well single gals are most welcome too)
age range from 18-40.

My gal and i had a nice time with a fellow samster bro and his gal last week after new asia bar last week.

i have another gal frd who is having her bday soon and we are keen to plan a bday swing party for her. she is bi-sexual and hopes to have some light fun with another gal too.

We have not finalized on the plan yet. possibilities are;
1) club/chill out to get familiar and cozy before heading to a hotel for the nottie fun.
(everyone would be chipping in for the drinks and hotel.)
2) meet straight in a hotel for a private party time with drinks and games to spice things up before everyone gets down and dirty.
(everyone can bring your own liquor and split the hotel room cost.)
3) meet at my place for the drinks, games and full blast to the moaning moments.
(save on the hotel cost but we just get our own drinks. only concern is i understand some ppl feel it is safer and better to be at a hotel rather than someone's home.)

im 33 and my bday gal frd is 24.
we are both chinese.
im lean fit, average look. a modest thick 6 inch with an effort to please.
she is not ultra gorgeous but definitely not ugly, i would say a 7 at least on the looks, gain a bit on the tummy lately though but i think her nice C cups are distracting enough. and i assure she will BLOW your mind away. she is very accomodating.

tentatively the date is 10th april and we may actually be free from that afternoon onwards most probably.

interested couples and single ladies/gals can pm or reply here.
do give your comments on which preferred choice and i will finalise things later on in the week.
note: i may have another guy frd joining in.

Swing84
01-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Have pm u...

4444xavier
02-04-2013, 06:03 PM
so far there are 3 confirmed and 1 pending confirmation couple. anymore more couples keen?
the location will be at a hotel and sharing the cost.
some drinks and food too most probably.
will be having a cake to cream my gal :p
then some kinky games to start the ball rolling.
sorry but only for chinese and angmoh couples.