PDA

View Full Version : Those visit prostitute, go HC all consider as LOSERS?

3someking
31-03-2013, 06:51 PM
is this true?
they have to pay for sex instead of getting it for free.
want to go club find ons with gals also cant coz they themselves look old and chui.

so have to settle for geylang or HC.
whats worst is having their wives at hm looking after their children
while they busy bonking other ladies.

SammyNewbie
31-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Mai Lai lah.You so pro in getting sex. Then you don't need come here liao.:cool:

joncheong
31-03-2013, 07:06 PM
young boy, you have to understand that sometimes it's not hooking up your colleague or going to the club to pick up a girl, sometimes paying for sex is clean and easy, no baggage, no risk of HR finding out screwing your career or the girl from the club crying rape.

herodieyoung
31-03-2013, 07:47 PM
is this true?
want to go club find ons with gals also cant coz they themselves look old and chui.

(lol) So.... those involved in last year's underage sex sandal (Paid sex) are losers! Pls :rolleyes:..... so many notable figures involved ok. Not forgetting the numerous European footballers involving in paid sex sandal over the years......(Reckoned they could get flings at clubs anytime)
Sex is a very complex issue.......btw nothing is free in this world :p

happpy
31-03-2013, 07:51 PM
is this true?

stupid post :mad:

Ans: Well you can bonk for free if you are good at it, You can further bonk to the max and pay for it. its all up to individual.

while they busy bonking other ladies

Ans: Well look from this point of view, after bonking it could be the husband turn to look after the children the whole weekend so does it really matter.

Lastly for you to ask such questions i think you might be one of the losers who have such thoughts.

SammyNewbie
31-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Run angry Ts just goading us only. See he never reply? Zhao lor liao

3someking
31-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Mai Lai lah.You so pro in getting sex. Then you don't need come here liao.:cool:

mai la. the issue here is abt morality towards sex.

3someking
31-03-2013, 08:09 PM
young boy, you have to understand that sometimes it's not hooking up your colleague or going to the club to pick up a girl, sometimes paying for sex is clean and easy, no baggage, no risk of HR finding out screwing your career or the girl from the club crying rape.

but why need to screw other gals when u have ur own wife?

3someking
31-03-2013, 08:11 PM
(lol) So.... those involved in last year's underage sex sandal (Paid sex) are losers! Pls :rolleyes:..... so many notable figures involved ok. Not forgetting the numerous European footballers involving in paid sex sandal over the years......(Reckoned they could get flings at clubs anytime)
Sex is a very complex issue.......btw nothing is free in this world :p

if they are not losers then why they cover their face with masks when alk
out from the court after their hearing?

they cover their face to hide their embarrasement isnt it?
if scared to be embarrase then why do it in the first place? :cool:

3someking
31-03-2013, 08:13 PM
stupid post :mad:

Ans: Well you can bonk for free if you are good at it, You can further bonk to the max and pay for it. its all up to individual.

while they busy bonking other ladies

Ans: Well look from this point of view, after bonking it could be the husband turn to look after the children the whole weekend so does it really matter.

Lastly for you to ask such questions i think you might be one of the losers who have such thoughts.

well lets look from this point of view then?
u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo?
or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men?
if u ok then i got nothing else to say loh.

happpy
31-03-2013, 09:47 PM
well lets look from this point of view then?
u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo?
or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men?
if u ok then i got nothing else to say loh.

just as what i though, well you cant even relate a simple statement.

well lets look from your point of view then !

u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

you okay? ahahahahahhaha :D

happpy
31-03-2013, 09:58 PM
so 3Some king do you have Gf ? Wife ? or even a female friend ? Mostly likely you do not have.

So why the nick 3Some king ??? and so What with the previous contents posting of 99 posts ???

Again with the stupid post of yours, you do have the answer. :D

3someking
31-03-2013, 10:45 PM
so 3Some king do you have Gf ? Wife ? or even a female friend ? Mostly likely you do not have.

So why the nick 3Some king ??? and so What with the previous contents posting of 99 posts ???

Again with the stupid post of yours, you do have the answer. :D

oh yeahhh. i'm loving this.
then who's the kid in ur dp?
is it one of the fl that gave birth when u have sex with her? :D

oh wait do u even have a child in the first place?
pity ur child knowing that his/her dad engaged on prostitute.
awwwwww~
did ur parents even know u engaged on prostitute??
i feel sad for them for bringing up such a kid with no morales like u :D

Benong1975
31-03-2013, 10:49 PM
just as what i though, well you cant even relate a simple statement.

well lets look from your point of view then !

u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

you okay? ahahahahahhaha :D

Wow bro, ur reply to TS si bei power sia...lol

asdfghjkl
31-03-2013, 10:51 PM
is this a holiday thesis to write? :o

Skyboy1988
01-04-2013, 01:40 AM
My answer to TS is that every guys got diff issue.. some may like the feeling of looking for different girls to screw as they can choose the type of girls(looks & figures) that they like.. I saw some thread from the FL Domes, MOST of them look prettier compared to MOST females clubber.. those damn pretty one will most of the time been lured by other guys, so do you think that you will often hook up chio bu at club?? while some guys don't get sextisfy by their partner or partner won't accommodate them on some positions or moves hence they look outside for the sextisfaction but of cause this is not a good reason for them to visit hookers/prostitute.. I can only say every guy are reponsible for their own decision, at the end they themselves will know whether is it worth it..

paradox73
01-04-2013, 08:28 AM
With work and family commitments, some of us who patronise commercial sex do not have the luxury of time to play the seduction game. We do not have the time or energy to go to a club and try to get an ONS as some of us do have this policy of playing as much as we want, but always make sure we go home every night.

Not all wives or girlfriends are as sexually active as some men. Most men think of their small heads (I am talking about the social circle that I know so it doesn't reflect the entire male population) and have thoughts about sex more frequently than women. Hence, very often when we want it, our partner or spouse may not want it.

There are some of my friends who's partners or spouse are very accommodating, that is whenever they want it, their partners or spouse even though not in the mood will allow them to get it on. All thanks to the effective range of water-based lubricants for those ladies who are allergic to the oil based types. However, I must say, not many ladies are that accommodating especially when women these days also have work and family obligations.

Therefore, commercial sex provides the practical and ideal solution for the genetic defects in men whereby our small heads are wired in such a way where once it gets constricted and cannot breathe because of a surplus of sperms our big brains stop functioning and we go back to our basic instincts of hunting to sex.

Commercial sex provides that fast relief. All of us are prostitutes to some extent. Commercial sex workers use their genitals and occasionally their mouth to exchange service for monetary benefits. Other PMETS may use their brains and time to exchange service for monetary benefits. Hence, when we need a service, do we go to our friends or hang around the bars or streets to try and find someone to provide that service or do we go straight to the professionals whom we know can provide good and reliable service?

In summary, for men, sex is often just a physical need. No emotions involved. Commercial sex workers address that need and for that we pay. As simple as that and this is why prostitution is one of the world's oldest profession which to me personally, acts as a relief valve for today's stressful environment without which, there'll be lots of rape and molest cases.

Wwilliam
01-04-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm quite sure TS is being a troll. Lets see if he still in the clubbing game in 5years time.

In terms of cost, you pay in terms of time to queue to enter club (VIP aside cos that's not the point), then pay for the fee, then drinks, spend time working the room to find one such girl (pretty or not is subjective) who is loose enough to say yes to your courting, buy drink for her, another drink, and another, kater in the night, she can go two ways, with you or "hey i go back to my friends, thanks fir the drinks and dance".

If you got lucky, dunno if clean or not cos remember if she said yes to you, odds are she said yes to other guys too. The day after, she may end as a baggage by sticking on you or worse, cry rape to her family. Not personal experience but it happened to someone I know. Damn messy. It is heng suay one...Won't say too bad though, I went clubbing once and scored, but looking back, I felt a little dumb risking a "no". Needless to say, she became baggage for awhile.

How about if you cut the time queuing by making a call, pick one that suits you and more or less confirm the girl you want is available with your schedule, make arrangements and do what you have to do and then leave, clean, clear cut service transaction.

On the note of family, you go club pick a girl or go look for workers, isn't both cheating already? It's hypocritical to say otherwise, isn't it?

3someking
05-04-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm quite sure TS is being a troll. Lets see if he still in the clubbing game in 5years time.

In terms of cost, you pay in terms of time to queue to enter club (VIP aside cos that's not the point), then pay for the fee, then drinks, spend time working the room to find one such girl (pretty or not is subjective) who is loose enough to say yes to your courting, buy drink for her, another drink, and another, kater in the night, she can go two ways, with you or "hey i go back to my friends, thanks fir the drinks and dance".

If you got lucky, dunno if clean or not cos remember if she said yes to you, odds are she said yes to other guys too. The day after, she may end as a baggage by sticking on you or worse, cry rape to her family. Not personal experience but it happened to someone I know. Damn messy. It is heng suay one...Won't say too bad though, I went clubbing once and scored, but looking back, I felt a little dumb risking a "no". Needless to say, she became baggage for awhile.

How about if you cut the time queuing by making a call, pick one that suits you and more or less confirm the girl you want is available with your schedule, make arrangements and do what you have to do and then leave, clean, clear cut service transaction.

On the note of family, you go club pick a girl or go look for workers, isn't both cheating already? It's hypocritical to say otherwise, isn't it?

fug chiu. I'm single and not married.

freezetheDB
07-04-2013, 01:24 PM
paying for sex just makes things easier.

instead of clearing levels one by one, u input a code and go straight to the Boss stage.

some people like to clear as many game/bosses as possible.

some people like to go for hardcore difficulty mode and complete lesser games.

some are a mixture of both

x

HCKing
07-04-2013, 01:48 PM
is this true?

CB kia, u started this thread itself is oredi an insult to my nick.:mad:

school holiday is for u to go out and play not to post bo liao thread and agitate the adults. get the fark out lah.

HCKing
07-04-2013, 01:58 PM
fug chiu. I'm single and not married.

KID, even if u r attached or married, does it guarantee u GOOD SEX? can yr gf or wife fulfill 100% of yr sex fantasy? what if u cant get yr fav BBBJ frm yr gf? are u going to suck yr own dick and cum in yr own mouth?

enjoy yr school holiday lah!:rolleyes:

ddog
07-04-2013, 04:07 PM
TS cannot stigmatize and brand someone who merely born as a male as losers. Males have desires, should they wait till it's old and rusted? If you eat fried rice daily, you'll get sick too lah. It's their personal choice, their life. If someone is born good looking, good for him, if not, then he's got to make up to it with something right? That's life also not everybody are born rich like Justin Lee or Edison whereby can bed celebs, models and most chicks. So whether HC, prostitute whatever, what's wrong with that? If TS feel it's wrong then it's your (TSs) choice, if you like to have fried rice rest of your life, it's your choice. Why brand others as LOSERS? esp on a sex forum. Joke of the century kid, grow some hair and learn.

AttitudeMan
08-04-2013, 03:04 AM
I think TS have nothing better to do. If you can eat free lunch from the dust bin, why you go and pay for food?

The simple reason is those who do it like it. If your moral standard is so high, the door is there, just exit and it is fine.

Sometimes, idiots ask stupid questions. I think the TS is one of them...

HCKing
08-04-2013, 03:29 PM
I think TS have nothing better to do. If you can eat free lunch from the dust bin, why you go and pay for food?

The simple reason is those who do it like it. If your moral standard is so high, the door is there, just exit and it is fine.

Sometimes, idiots ask stupid questions. I think the TS is one of them...

look at all his past postings, keep asking cock questions 0 contribution. this kid should start going out to play and get real instead of PCC daily in front of his PC.:rolleyes:

Johnston
09-04-2013, 01:10 AM
SummariZe: time is money
Money in bank but cannot check account balance or make new deposit
Balance money spent with expected/probable return
Avg money spent dating or clubbing equal to or less than cost of reasonable fuckjob
As age goes up, amount of time left always go down not up = prudent to do straight exchanges of currency for product instead of going into market to try to make it yourself.......

Any one remember the time/effort spend on getting young gals to be stead and shit? :D

tailgunner
09-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Paying for sex is just another commercial transaction....like buying postage stamps or a hamburger. Hassle-free...just f**k and forget, no loose ends.

On the other hand, seduction is a dangerous game to play. The woman may not want to end the relationship, may want you to divorce your wife and marry her.
If you say "no", she may threaten to expose the affair to your wife and your colleagues. Where to hide your face if you are a high-profile or public figure!

For me, Geylang or HC is the only viable option...not the SYT secretary in the office! :)

AirBust
09-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Can I give my Airbust theory?

Paid sex ladies are much much prettier, much more willing to be good to you. Almost guaranteed quality serivice.
Those having to coax, sian, 'pay for movies', 'pay for dates' type of girls.. Also almost guaranteed.. you wun get as good service. And in actual fact, you got to pay more in future than upfront now.

So its a case of between being a loser and wiser, or winner and naive...

So if you think you don't have to pay for ex and get free ons, dun be smug yet. Cos you dun know what you are getting into.

I have a few female friends who can get intimate with me and know each other well. And I reiterate 'friends'. They know I will not marry them but still we do make out out of fun and enjoyment though sometimes they kpkb about habing to do such thngs with me as a friend. and btw, I also go geylang and massage parlours just for the fun of it.

So what loser is TS talking about?

aberdeen
09-04-2013, 12:02 PM
People approach them for different reasons,i think the definition of a loser might be someone who spends all his money on such things,just like a gambling addict

aberdeen
09-04-2013, 12:10 PM
People approach them for different reasons,i think the definition of a loser might be someone who spends all his money on such things,just like a gambling addict

hippop
09-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Looking through the replies, observed some Bros here have the patience to even reason with TS.

TS, you display yourself like a child yet to enter NS.
Come sex forum start a faux pas topic, power.

The purpose of even starting to cheong is to try out new excitement, those girls’ will be undoubtedly be better than your past/future gf in terms of most considerable aspects. Of course, your choice to stop cheonging when currently have a gf or wife.

Unless u have all the spare time, money or even handsome enough to change new fb every week, I give it to you.
Troll, morality states that you’re underage, & you are not suitable for this forum

hunted
09-04-2013, 04:29 PM
This is where I say " TS is young, he will learn the WAY soon".... FREE is good but Free is not that free.

Going to clubs and doing ONS also cost money. The trill of fishing is there but the problem of spitting out the fish after eating is there. Cos THE FISHES HAS BONES!

EtherC
09-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Cock hair haven't finish growing come here & yaya :cool:

asdfghjkl
10-04-2013, 01:15 AM
advise OP to abandon and register a new nick.. :o

singleman
10-04-2013, 08:46 AM
mai la. the issue here is abt morality towards sex.

TS, if u r talking about morality towards sex, there is no relation between morality n whether u get paid sex or free sex... ur earlier msg is paid sex is a loser, so free sex is non loser, right?

if strictly adhere to morality on sex, then there is only one person that u can hv sex with and that is ur wife. having sex with other girls (whether paid or free sex) other than ur wife, is againist morality on sex.

if paid sex is considered a loser, then there is alot of losers in this world, n are you one of them? Then getting free sex is no loser? sometime getting free sex can be even a loser of losers.. bcos not even want to pay for it, but thinking ways of trying to get free sex from girls.. just personal thinking.. no offence...

ultimately do u think really there is so call FREE things in this world... free sex is really free? may not be... :D

iFuck
10-04-2013, 09:06 AM
TS, don't talk cock lah.
What are u trying to proof by coming to a sex forum.

How other live their own lives is none of your business.
U r " still single and not married ". You have not reach that stage of life. What made you so sure , you will not be a "loser".
Can swear to your god or chop off your prick if you become one.

Some members guess that you are still young.
If that the case. Save this link and read it again say in 3-5 yrs time.

If you got so much time... I suggest, teach your father how to fuck. ;)

3someking
10-04-2013, 07:44 PM
CB kia, u started this thread itself is oredi an insult to my nick.:mad:

school holiday is for u to go out and play not to post bo liao thread and agitate the adults. get the fark out lah.

ur kid got go sch not?
if not u can teach him go HC.
teach him from young so he can learnt from his papa :D

ur papa got teach u visit prostitute before too? :D

3someking
10-04-2013, 07:46 PM
KID, even if u r attached or married, does it guarantee u GOOD SEX? can yr gf or wife fulfill 100% of yr sex fantasy? what if u cant get yr fav BBBJ frm yr gf? are u going to suck yr own dick and cum in yr own mouth?

enjoy yr school holiday lah!:rolleyes:

why ur wife cant give u good bbbj?
coz ur dick too hard ah? :D

3someking
10-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Cock hair haven't finish growing come here & yaya :cool:

at least my cock hair is more than ur mum's armpit hair. :D

3someking
10-04-2013, 07:50 PM
TS, don't talk cock lah.
What are u trying to proof by coming to a sex forum.

How other live their own lives is none of your business.
U r " still single and not married ". You have not reach that stage of life. What made you so sure , you will not be a "loser".
Can swear to your god or chop off your prick if you become one.

Some members guess that you are still young.
If that the case. Save this link and read it again say in 3-5 yrs time.

If you got so much time... I suggest, teach your father how to fuck. ;)

i suggest u should teach ur son and bring him to Health Centres.
train him from young. u will be a proud father one day knowing ur son follow ur footsteps :D

hhlover
14-04-2013, 11:58 AM
is this true?

Ts, u r single.. but wat make u think those go geylang n HC is those tat married wit kids????
Sex is never free... u go club dun need pay entrance??? even u ONS with the gals u oso need to buy her drink to get to know her n bed her... even condom cos u money...
N u say those guy tat married go geylang n HC is LOSER cos they busy bonking the gals while wife looking after children... so u mean if they go club ONS while their wives looking after children is WINNER???
The way u post already show how stupid u r n wat kind of childish thinking u have...
Hope all bro here pls 4give this 'pure innocent ts'... maybe he have his difficulty.. maybe his love ones, his friends or maybe relative working in this line n does not want bro here to bonk them... :D

Alf1977
14-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Married guys who all for prostitutes, HC are not losers just that they have problems with their wives.. Or their wives can't give/dont want to give them what they guys want.

3someking
15-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Married guys who all for prostitutes, HC are not losers just that they have problems with their wives.. Or their wives can't give/dont want to give them what they guys want.

yeah. they come out with excuses that their wifes cant give them wat they want.
their wife is like a sex object to them :D

Alf1977
16-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Women/ladies/girls are just free holes in men/guys/boys' mind and eyes. Always bear this in mind, women/ladies/girls are meant to be used/fuxked by guys/men/boys.