PDA

View Full Version : Sunday group sex 31st march looking for last F

keen4swing
31-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi there,

We are going to have a session at a hotel (location will be made known to the person) later this evening at abt 6 -7pm.
It will not be too shabby a hotel.
We have a MMF combi now and looking for a like minded chi F to join us for some drinking fun, cards and some hot sex.

My Gf and I are in our mid 20s. Decent average looking Chi couple, not fat or skinny.
The other M also in his 20s. Decent average looking and not fat not skinny.

Mutual respect is the name of the game so anything if you are not comfortable and do not wish to proceed we will respect that.

If you are lazing around at home and feeling horny, do drop us a PM in our inbox with how to contact you and we can arrange.

Hotel, drinks and CDs will be on us.
Strictly looking for F only. Single M will not be entertained. Sorry this time guys.

And we are a genuine local chi couple and a local chi M.
Looking to have some fun.

xtxc
31-03-2013, 03:28 PM
bro...fantastic n straight to the point thread...
i am a guy
just sharing my 2 cents here, no offence ya;)...maybe some girls want to do it...but they are afraid being photograph during sex, so this might deter them from joining...
maybe you would like to state no camera hp will be brought into the hotel or all hp will be on the table in your hotel room...thus giving them a piece of mind...

keen4swing
31-03-2013, 03:30 PM
bro...fantastic n straight to the point thread...
i am a guy
just sharing my 2 cents here, no offence ya;)...maybe some girls want to do it...but they are afraid being photograph during sex, so this might deter them from joining...
maybe you would like to state no camera hp will be brought into the hotel or all hp will be on the table in your hotel room...thus giving them a piece of mind...

Thank you boss for the input. Sorry we are kinda newbies. Thanks for the advice.

Ok like what bro stated, phones will all be placed on the table so no photo takings, unless you request for it.. Hahaha

cataramp
01-04-2013, 10:27 PM
nice ass your partner has :)

Cuntworth
01-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Any Fr to share??

keen4swing
02-04-2013, 02:35 AM
Thanks!
I love her ass too.

I'll post up a fr of our session last night once I can get time to use the com, abit lazy to type using the phone.

Pierre
02-04-2013, 11:17 PM
If you are free tml night. We are planing either a mmmf/ swing/ mmff. Maybe you wanna swing tgt with my FB. I am 30chi 174 84 clean shaven she is 28chi 160 85 clean shaven.

keen4swing
03-04-2013, 12:53 PM
ok first time writing a FR so pardon if it gets boring.

ok first lets name the people involved.

me as m1

gf as f

other guy as m2

** disclaimer**first and foremost we all have been friends for quite some time, and this is not our first threesome togther and we are comfortbale and know each other well enough. so things u dont like going raw if u dont like it please keep this FR a miss.. And we only do raw amoung the 3 of us.. the rest we go with protection.

ok let's begin, both f and m1 were dirty talking and discussing about seducing m2 to go in raw while talking abt another 3some on saturday night , so on sunday morning we decided to jio m2 for a session.
Was looking for another kinky session.
thus after confirming with m2 the hotel we decided to try our luck to find a female to join in to make our mmf a mmff, but of cos as you all know it is like finding a needle in a haystack.

thus we decided to carry on with our own fun. gf and myself went for dinner near the central area while m2 checked in. got lucky and got upgraded to a luxury smoking suite.

After some light dinner and drinks, we checked into the room, took our chivas and baileys out with the mixers and i went to take a shower first.
It was a see through toilet with a draw down curtain, while taking a slow shower thoughts of gf and m2 starting themselves came across my mind and was hoping to see some action if i drew the curtain up,
but i knew i won't see any as gf is pretty shy until she is warm up.

ok skip the boring parts , after everyone took their showers respectively,
we started playing the standard drinking games, first loser drinks den after awhile we changed the bets to a strip down.
I dunnoe why but as per usual i was the first one to be naked then followed by gf peeling of piece by piece of clothes till she was also starked naked while m2 had only his underwear still on.

once everyone had nothing left on, we started playing dares, like gf pleasuring herself for us to see , gf sucking on my alr hard cock while m2 was looking , den his turn to get sucked on with the slurping sound. gf was putting on a good show and performance to give m2 hard cock some warm mouth action while he was looking at her cfm face while she was licking down his shaft.
one of my fave is gf is kneeing down giving me a good suck while she is holding m2's cock and handjob and then changing to suck m2's cock while giving me a hand job.
Seeing that sulty look with her head busyily bobbing up and down while i help her hold her long silky hair to the side.

after that dare was m2's turn to return the favour to gf by giving her clean shaven pussy and good painting session for 10 seconds. (Will upload pics of the clean shaven pussy later)

i purposely took a very slow count and by 3-4 counts in gf was already in heaven as i could hear m2 putting alot of force to lick her alr dripping wet pussy, his slivia mixed with her pussy juice.
her eyes were closed already with one hand pressing m2's head hard against her pussy as if to go deeper.

I took the cue as thats the end of the games and time to get to some fucking action, i was already feeling extremely horny and seeing the sights unfolding infront of me i could not take it anymore.
i walked to the edge of the bed, hard cock in hand and gf got the cue even with her eyes closed she must have felt my cock, gf opened her mouth and took it straight in sucking and slurping every inch of me while m2 was still attacking her pussy hard. gf could not really concentrate on my cock after awhile and was quirming around.

m2 moved to take my gf fave toy, a pink vibrator and he left the entrace of the pussy open for me. My mouth moved in to take furious licks at the sulty gf of mine's pussy that was just enjoying another guy's painting right in front of me.. we were in the 69 position for awhile and then i parted her legs for m2 to insert the toy into the pussy. the toy immed disappeared inside her pussy leaving the room filled with only the sound of the vibrator coupled with her loud stero moans. (Yup my gf moans real loud, does more too as later i will reveal) She cummed quite hard with the vibrator and wet the bedsheets.

**btw it is getting pretty hard to type now as my gf is wearing a g string and giving me a blowjob as i type**
**need to faster finish so i can fuck her hard**

after that i was lying flat down and gf crawl up to continue sucking on my cock, then it was time to invite m2 to enter her doggie, i pass my gf 2 condoms and she tore one by one open, she put the condoms in her mouth and using her mouth rolled it onto m2's cock, giving it a few short sucks before turning to used the second condom to roll onto my cock with her mouth and while doing that I patted her ass to signal her to position for m2's entry.

m2 entered slowly but you could hear the wetness from the pussy alr. slowly thrust by thrust he picked up the pace and gf was moaning on my cock, she could not concentrate to blow me already and removed my cock from her mouth and was using her hand to hold my cock although very unsteadily.
once her mouth was free she was moaning very loudly and you could also hear the meat hit meat sound from her perky ass "Piak Piak Piak"
M2 could not take it anymore he unloaded into the condom and went to the toilet to clean up, gf gave me a cheeky smile and climbed on top of me while i was still lying down. Guessed she was far from done,
I told her to help me remove the condom with a mouth and she crawled down to do so before climbing up to let me take a few licked of the slightly swollen freshly fucked pussy. gf was rubbing her pussy all over my face as i licked her and then she started to ride me, didn't even start slow, it was a fast pace through out. while m2 was by the side of the bed watching. As i closed my eyes while enjoying her riding me and moaning while rubbing her own clit with the toy, I could feel warm juices dripping all over my balls and legs.
(Yup my gf quirts)
while she was riding she started to make out with m2, while one hand on his cock to get him hard again, wasn't too long before he had gotten hard again.

** damn i need to finish this up FAST**
exact line my gf just told me " Dear while waiting for you to type finish i;; play with meself"
After that line i can hear moans and the vibrating sound.**

as she was riding me faster and faster i could feel my balls tightening up , a few more mins and i could not take it anymore i unloaded all my hot cum in her pussy and she turned and smiled.
I got off the bed , lifted her ass up and started licking the cum off her pussy , while she moved in for m2's cock.
I stayed on there licking for awhile then used a tissue to help her clean up as i knew what was coming next....

she moved up and started frenching with m2 while he was fingering her pussy,
after mins of kissing she climbed on top of him, holding his cock rubbing her clit with it and told him raw feels better. He had quite a shocked look on his face as the first threesome we had caps all the way. (as i said we all are good friends for quite some times and trust each other, but others we all go with condoms)
before he could react she just slipped it in and began riding him, while he was playing with her breast.

after awhile she got abit tired and he too got a bit tired , maybe from the drinks. she got off and lied down on the bed. We all fell aslp.....
But i woke up shortly....

to be continued..... I need to get some pussy first..

Sen5eS
03-04-2013, 01:47 PM
hahaha double dipping :p do continue please ? :)

keen4swing
05-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Gf would like to have some support from you guys and ladies before we will continue the our FR and post some pics up too..

fleabag
05-04-2013, 02:23 AM
interesting!

dude0925
05-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Nice FR. hope you get to find another F to join you guys soon.

Btw, nice pics!