PDA

View Full Version : Is it really ONs or someone making fun

scotfish
22-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Today while i was working, a messenge pop up asking me to add her in MSN.
initially i am not sure who is that but thought might be my bros here who wanted me to add them to the list.

After adding, she said Hi. I reply: who is this? She replied, Kim. I ask for full name and she replied, KIM Chee.... i burst into laughter.... sounds like golden CB.

Ask me whether i m free. i told her so so. then she ask have i even tried ONS.. i told her no. she said her BF is oversea and she is bored. and wanted ONS. Ask if i am Horny....i replied : when i get home i will be.

She proceed to tell me that she can meet me at my house or hotel or park for ONs. i ask if i could do it at her house, she reply no cos her maid and grandma at home. and she told me, she tried a few times ONs and like it very much. asked if she tried 3somes and she reply. yes!

Wow so happy, found a golden CB drop from the sky....kena quickly call my kaki and told him tonight got free supper.... and then return to chat wif the girl.....kena she told me to wait for 5 mins.... nabei..waited until now she still have not return to chat wif me.

Any bros know abt this KIM chee? Maybe she use different names....and also she said she lives in Pasir Ris. Not quite sure how true is that, maybe someone trying to disturb me. :(

If it is really true....that means.... i have a FR to write leow... hahaha

shadowlunar04
22-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Sounds like a hoax to me. Bro, prepare for the worst, stay at home and PCC yourself. :D

scotfish
22-04-2005, 09:00 PM
if it is really a hoax then sian leow.....no FR...and return to MG or JB apollo LSB :mad: ..

shadowlunar04
22-04-2005, 09:06 PM
if it is really a hoax then sian leow.....no FR...and return to MG or JB apollo LSB :mad: ..

If it is real, then must share hor. Don't yourself own shiok shiok and forgot about the bros here hor. But must put FR first hor but if you PCC yourself, then forget about the FR, we know how's the procedure is. Awaiting for your good news. ;)

zeus
22-04-2005, 10:06 PM
lol...kim chee, i think some friend of urs out to disturb u ba

scotfish
22-04-2005, 10:10 PM
at first, i thought was my colleague who disturb me......so i went over to check on him in the lab but he was too busy working on his project...so cannot be.....

nabei....if i found out who the idiot was i knock his head......

but if it is real... i will send my FR to the bros here...and maybe wif her consent share her contact to you bros... hahaha :D

kelvindartz
22-04-2005, 10:55 PM
bro, there's no free meal in this world. In the first place how did she get ur msn? What if she turns out to be a big elephant? not to dampen ur spirits, but hopefully u r really that lucky! Happy bonking!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-04-2005, 01:02 AM
if really true gd,if not then too bad,life still goes on bro

sexytoy.com.sg
23-04-2005, 02:10 AM
No free lunches in this world.... may be she is fat or friends playing a prank

viewsonic
23-04-2005, 05:59 AM
No free lunches in this world.... may be she is fat or friends playing a prank

Mmmm, maybe our friend "Scotfish" is veri handsome and can perform veri well on bed. :D

XxDarkxX
23-04-2005, 08:56 AM
hai.. no luck on ONS.. maybe my communicating skill not good enough yet..

scotfish
23-04-2005, 09:34 AM
yo bros,

i waited till quite late last night. and Kim chee appear online again. i thought wow....tonight got supper leow....we chat alittle. then she got DC...and never appear.....

i am still wondering is it a hoax. not quite sure wat she is up to...will keep u bros updated ......

euphoria777
23-04-2005, 12:27 PM
yo bros,

i waited till quite late last night. and Kim chee appear online again. i thought wow....tonight got supper leow....we chat alittle. then she got DC...and never appear.....

i am still wondering is it a hoax. not quite sure wat she is up to...will keep u bros updated ......

beware beware.....maybe your wife or GF ask someone to test u out!!!!

Eastpipper
23-04-2005, 12:51 PM
beware beware.....maybe your wife or GF ask someone to test u out!!!!

wah!likedat u also know!peifu peifu! :D

euphoria777
23-04-2005, 01:17 PM
wah!likedat u also know!peifu peifu! :D

errrr.....cos it happen to me!!! :eek:

Hakoshu
23-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Threadstarter, give me her msn add..... i'll test it out for ya!

oxilary
23-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Threadstarter, give me her msn add..... i'll test it out for ya!

must lemme in on it oso ok? :p

psr, my area :D

Hakoshu
23-04-2005, 02:34 PM
No problem, u're in~ but he must pass me the add first

must lemme in on it oso ok?

oxilary
23-04-2005, 02:38 PM
No problem, u're in~ but he must pass me the add first

haha.. let's sit and wait :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 02:45 PM
I don have wife or gf ..so not scare...

and not tat i don wan to share the address wif u bros here but i wan to be the 1st to try n hand in my FR... hehe

and also if it is a real ons it is ok but if it is fake then bros here bcome angry n zap my points,,..then i will have -ve points leow..... my power point was removed by some comando here...no idea y..... :mad:

shadowlunar04
23-04-2005, 03:15 PM
I don have wife or gf ..so not scare...

and not tat i don wan to share the address wif u bros here but i wan to be the 1st to try n hand in my FR... hehe

and also if it is a real ons it is ok but if it is fake then bros here bcome angry n zap my points,,..then i will have -ve points leow..... my power point was removed by some comando here...no idea y..... :mad:

For your info, the rules have just been changed. Minimum rep pt of 15, then you'll get rep power. Below that, rep power will be 0.

scotfish
23-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Yo Bros....

Latest report.....

Talk to the ONS girl now....while writing this report...

luckily bros here are expert...you are right... i found myself a big elephant

She told me in msn she is 162cm, weighting 68kg...... :eek:

i am going to forgo this ONS.. any takers?? hahaha just kidding. :D

Hakoshu
23-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Lai lai, pm me her add..... Whoo deduct u, i will up u back ok??

scotfish
23-04-2005, 05:53 PM
To all Bros who has a fetish for FAT lady.... this one is hot. anytime she feels horny she will ask u to go over her place or any place where you can bonk her .....this is wat she told me in msn.

She loves ONS cos she enjoy it so much....she is asking me to go over now..but sigh i don like big elephant.... don want to be crush by her. :D

now trying my best not to hurt her feelings ...telling her story y i can't do it today.

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 05:56 PM
ahhh.. i wanna try.. :p

Hakoshu
23-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Threadstarter, see u got so many supporter!!! haha

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:02 PM
My good Bro asdfghjkl,

I will give it to u 1st.......cos u have been very good to me, u up my points thanks.... ok wait fro ur PM...

once u get her in MSN try to get her HP number ASAP..... cos her MSN keep DC.. very sickening..... once u get her HP number... don have to use msn leow.. haha :D

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:03 PM
really bo.. then tonite got supper to eat liao lor! tks scot! :p

nabeh123
23-04-2005, 06:06 PM
bro sure got supper but scared u jiakbehliao only :p

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:07 PM
no problem bro asdfghjkl,

this is a big fish...... drop the line and wait... once she is hook...don let go.....use all ur might and pull the line....

if u don like the fish don zapp me ok..... fish at your own risk... hahaha :D

Hakoshu
U scare i dun keep my words?? haha

PM: Thanks bro,
once i see my rep power ..i give it to u right away..

asdfghjkl
yep.. i know the risk.. if u dun see me online tonite.. that means the fish caught me instead! :)

Hakoshu
23-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Bro, if its tasty, Leave the other side of the meat for me :)

yep.. i know the risk.. if u dun see me online tonite.. that means the fish caught me instead! :)

nabeh123
23-04-2005, 06:12 PM
yep.. i know the risk.. if u dun see me online tonite.. that means the fish caught me instead!
bro dun worry even if fish caught u u also tantiuk mah :p
make sure like D24 baojiak hor :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Yo bros here.... wow suddenly see so many pm.... so many bros keep queit but pm me for contact.. hahaha

hmm wonder y guy like big elephant also?? isit bcos they have big boobs.... and voice so sweet( if u don see n just listen) :D

she said she has... fair skin..don know smooth skin or not...
but she claim she ONS many guys leow.. so must be good. SHE Claim one not i said one huh.....

She said she is ver horny now..... at home alone now... wan to have fun...

nabeh123
23-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Bro, if its tasty, Leave the other side of the meat for me
why not u 2 tag team, have a 3p? :p :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Aiyo, i asked her if she do 3some she said once.... but never ask if she like it... hmmm i think this big white elephant is very hungry today....don know how many shots then can shot it down....

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:17 PM
scot.. i wanna go fishing now!! :eek:

nabeh123
23-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Aiyo, i asked her if she do 3some she said once.... but never ask if she like it... hmmm i think this big white elephant is very hungry today....don know how many shots then can shot it down....
How many shots u can contribute bro to take it down? :p

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:18 PM
hi liu bei.. add u! :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:22 PM
bro asdfghjkl

Are you fully loaded today? u better be.... or else if u run out of bullet then u die leow.... big white elephant...come charging at you .. hahaha :D

nabeh123
23-04-2005, 06:25 PM
hi liu bei.. add u!
steady pom pi pi lah :)
bro u muz remember to behave like zhuge liang
鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已 ok? ;)

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:25 PM
haha.. think got to buy some ammo first.. :rolleyes:

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:29 PM
bro out there.... pls read the thread carefully.. don get so excited..see a big white elephant.... i have said b4.. i don like big big girl.....

pls give full FR good or bad... also put FR... thanks

oxilary
23-04-2005, 06:32 PM
bro out there.... pls read the thread carefully.. don get so excited..see a big white elephant.... i have said b4.. i don like big big girl.....

pls give full FR good or bad... also put FR... thanks

what if she testing u only? and turns out to be a chio bu :p

anywaes.. which area of psr she stay? near MRT? :D

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:33 PM
err.. then i better be on the ball.. cuz maybe its it.. :eek:

Eastpipper
23-04-2005, 06:33 PM

me second round ok?! :D

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:35 PM
east.. u wanna meet bo.. tarma.. lol :)

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:38 PM
if she really turn out to be a chio bu then i lugi leow..... bro asdfghjkl if she is really a chio bo better tell me i wan to go fishing also... hahaha :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:39 PM
she is staying in the east....i think quite rich as she has 2 house..... 1 near east coast....

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:41 PM
bro Hakoshu,

i have pm u leow

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:42 PM
got this chio bo.. i still miss her ler.. :)

http://www.geocities.com/sooqing/p.jpg

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:44 PM
wow......i wan this one...... if big white elephant turn out to be small white reindeer i sian leow..... lugi alot.... :mad:

Eastpipper
23-04-2005, 06:45 PM
walau!this pic still in ur archives! :eek:

Eastpipper
23-04-2005, 06:46 PM
east.. u wanna meet bo.. tarma.. lol :)

rules are to be follow,pls inform my official agent(OKT)LAWRY 1st! :p

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:46 PM
no la.. east.. dun be jealous ler.. ur pix i set as wallpaper u noe? :cool:

oxilary
23-04-2005, 06:47 PM
wow......i wan this one...... if big white elephant turn out to be small white reindeer i sian leow..... lugi alot.... :mad:

tell her to meet u lor.. let her wait.. and u beo..
muahahs..

if big white elephant.. use the last strategem.. :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:48 PM
if my big white elephant is actually a chio bu then i wan to be OKT for her.. .....hahaaha just kidding... :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:52 PM
BROS OUT THERE ... THE WHITE ELEPHANT IS ONLINE NOW...... ADD HER AND WAIT FOR HER TO RESPOND.... QUICK..... :cool:

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:52 PM
dunno wat time can eat supper ler.. dun tell me is 3-4am type? :rolleyes:

KingEros
23-04-2005, 06:55 PM
this one is hot. anytime she feels horny she will ask u to go over her place or any place where you can bonk her .....this is wat she told me in msn.
One possibility ... everything she tells you is the truth.
Another possibility ... she is horny & her BF is away, but she's not a baby elephant - just say so becoz:
a) she's interested in enjoying the process of "being hunted"
b) she's interested in rewarding the guys who have respect for the female species

What I'm trying to drive home is this ... when you hunt on the net, do bear in mind that there's a screen & you won't know the truth until you meet her up.
Dun discard the moment she claims to be a baby elephant, similarly dun rush into it the moment she calls herself a supermodel in the making.
At the end of the day, 3 key things:
1) Hunt with your head (the big one - abort once you think she's not alone, ie she has accomplice)
2) Hunt with patience (make sure everything is right before you go in for the kill)
3) Hunt with care (dun offer so much info about yourself, else even aborting will be way too late)

Having said that, HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Sorry if I bored anybody here, but the lot I got from the temple this morning said I need to do good deeds ... well, for the tangible rewards of repu-points perhaps?? :D :D

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:56 PM
she said her BF will be wif her later.....not sure wat time her bf will go back...
i am asking for her hp number now.... stay tuned... :D

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 06:57 PM
haha.. might as well.. waiting for u, scot!

scotfish
23-04-2005, 06:58 PM
bro KingEros, well said....

i still dare not jump.... help me !!!! should i try or not..

oxilary
23-04-2005, 06:58 PM
b) she's interested in rewarding the guys who have respect for the female species

it's like buying 4D.. dun buy no hope :p

scotfish
23-04-2005, 07:00 PM
damned it... her BF came b4 i could get her ho number.... NBB....

got to wait till midnight again..... sigh..... ..... hunting white elephant... :D

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 07:00 PM
erm.. how cum till now no news ahh?? :rolleyes:

scotfish
23-04-2005, 07:03 PM
bro asdfghjkl,

she quuickly offline when her bf came to her place.... cannot get her hp number.... will give to u 1st once she online back again... so did u add her to your msn?

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 07:04 PM
ya.. i added her but didnt see her.. so i also dunno got add her or not.. :rolleyes:

scotfish
23-04-2005, 07:06 PM
hmmmm then i think it is like fishing leow...wait for her to online back again

i think u better leave the line there and wait till near midnight then come back n check....

scotfish
23-04-2005, 07:14 PM
i think bro kingeros is quite right....

since she dare to send me her photo thru msn she must either be a chio baby elephant or really a chio bu

but it did not get thru' and later she claimed that she send it to my email..... but sigh old man leow... must have deleted it accidently without reading it...i thought it was a spam mail....not sure lah....cannot find it in my mail box ....so which means i must of deleted it if she really sent. Stupid me.... :mad:

scotfish
23-04-2005, 07:16 PM
bro asdfghjkl,

from your PM... u nearly caught the fish.... y didn't u press accept..... wow pain...... u wait try again.....

asdfghjkl
23-04-2005, 07:17 PM
standby n waiting.. kekeke :cool:

scotfish
23-04-2005, 07:19 PM
don forget me after u riding the white elephant hor..... if turn out out to be big chio bu.. i think i also wan lah.. better the n i pcc myself.... i can also be ur camera man...... cum particpate in the action.. hahaha

BigGuy
24-04-2005, 01:30 AM
wa so many pages n still try to fish only?

so diff to get an ans from this so called ONS???

blue_swatch
24-04-2005, 10:11 AM
come come, if u dun mind give me her msn also, i help fish also. :)

KingEros
24-04-2005, 11:37 AM
bro KingEros, well said....
i still dare not jump.... help me !!!! should i try or not..
If I were you, I would ... but make sure all your sensors are turned on & all the communication channels from them to your BIG brain is not blocked at any time!!!

Ask to meet at open places with lots of people ... dun even think about conveniences for hanky-panky later on - think only of your quiet withdrawal when needed. Even if the withdrawal is not gonna be quiet, continue to withdraw before it becomes a commotion. :D

Executing any form of withdrawal means you still lost nothing ... you'd get into trouble only when you dun execute a withdrawal when you really should. On the other hand, if no withdrawal was necessary at all, you'd have gained a very bonkable contact to work on ... can follow this simple logic, right?? :rolleyes:

damned it... her BF came b4 i could get her hp number.... NBB....
If she's a bonkable but shy damsel (or maybe just starting out & therefore wanna test water), wouldn't your persistence scare her off??
Remember what I said about "HUNTING WITH PATIENCE" ...

scotfish
24-04-2005, 11:42 AM
someone deduct my point w/o leavung his nick or comments....

can tat someone pls tell me y? thanks :D

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 12:03 PM
someone deduct my point w/o leavung his nick or comments....

can tat someone pls tell me y? thanks :D

I think that bro is very tulan. Scroll through all the pages in this thread and still cannot get a single FR out of this gal. Got to speed up the process, bro. Or else, you might just get more than one RED BULL. :D

scotfish
24-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Bros...who got the email address.... pls speed up.... try to get hold of the elephant and post FR orelse... other s bros who only wan to read FR will deduct my points hahaha

Bros asdfghjkl, how was the supper last night? Did u get her or ur RSM put u in DB leow? :D

scotfish
24-04-2005, 02:07 PM
To the bro who up my points back.. thanks... may i know who r u? u wan contact sit?

and someone forgot to leave his nick while asking for contact in the reputation column. Next time leave your nick orelse how to give u the contact.... hehe

ok back to hunting elephant again..

asdfghjkl
24-04-2005, 02:23 PM
she told me to go f*** off.. lol :)

scotfish
24-04-2005, 02:33 PM
huh....y she say that???? u so direct to ask her for ons? aiyoh she might think her bf testing her... i think it is best to go slow and steady.... then hunt her down....

remember it is u who add her.. not she add u... i m different cos she add me... so she is sure i m not sent by her bf....

scotfish
24-04-2005, 02:48 PM
bro Hakoshu,

thank you for up my points... :D

since bro asdfghjkl failed to bring down the elephant....it is ur turn to hunt it down.. hope to read a wonder FR from you... hehe

to other bros who pm me for contact...pls wait patiently...let the two senior hunt it down 1st..... i will pass the contact again once got FR... at the meantime i will try to get the HP number from her... tat way will be faster..in contacting her...

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I hope i will have more luck with tat elephant, u dun expose me hor.. Dun pichar my lobang

scotfish
24-04-2005, 02:53 PM
to other bros who had the elephant contact...try to be tactical....don pic chia lobang,... and don sabot other bros and tell the elephant we are hunting her.....

if i find out who..... we will hunt u down and tied you to the tree and let ah gua rape u hahahaha :D

shadowlunar04
24-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Now this ONS thingy has became Safari Elephant Hunting trip. Another Good Will Hunting in the making? :D

Hope you guys don't get the stampede. :D

kyc2110
05-05-2005, 12:34 PM
UPDATE ~~~ bro scotfish gav mi the email , n i decided tp join in the hunt too n guez wat i found ~`

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=8083433

alrite brOs..so wat now..anyone into milf one...

further updaTE : out of the 51 frenz she haV, their onli 2 of her frenz is female, rest is all male.. in that all male circle, all of them belong to 20s - mid thirties.. and in them most are from NUS, which means.. she is most likely a NUS student ? but how can a mus student hav only 2 females frenz ? very suspicious..

will post up if there more to discover

Hmm,maybe those peoples in her friend list who are studying in NUS know each other and had tried her before...

scotfish
08-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Yo bros,, long time never log in leow.. so any update?

i manage to get her mobile but she never pick up the call.. so i cannot determined if she is a male/female.. or even a elephant... she claimed..a 22 year old guy has managed to get her.. and they had 6 bonks over night....not sure how true is that... .can that 22 yr old guy pls stand up..... :D

pls share your FR... thanks

bLuRbEnG
09-05-2005, 12:05 AM
I neber tried b4 leh... Not so adventurous lar...