PDA

View Full Version : looking for a suggarbaby/fuckbuddy

fatboyslim1
29-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi singapore. This is my second time posting for the same thing.I AM LOOKING FOR A SUGARBABY!!!!! Yes thats right...I tried the first time and was surprised by the number of responses but the girls I met up with were seriously either retarded or ugly as f***.. so if you are not retarded and do not look ugly as f***, send me a pm and we can take it from there...

Abit about myself...I am a student studying in singapore, finishing my last semester in uni b4 returning back to the states where I originally come from to help out with family biz...i live alone and drive...if that makes things any better i dont know...i am willing to take care of any female candidate who may need any kind of support whether it may be financial or emotional (highly unlikely I know) in return for some....well you know...anyway pm me your number so that we can look further into any possibilities...just need someone fun to pass the time with I guess...looking forward to hearing from you...

P.s I realized that no matter what you post on this website, there will always be the illeterate bunch who will troll nonetheless...you cannot do anything to make these people happy so therefore to all you people who I thinking of mean and stupid things as you read this, all I gotta say to you is haters gonna hate........peace

ColdBlood99
29-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi singapore. This is my second time posting for the same thing.I AM LOOKING FOR A SUGARBABY!!!!! Yes thats right...I tried the first time and was surprised by the number of responses but the girls I met up with were seriously either retarded or ugly as f***.. so if you are not retarded and do not look ugly as f***, send me a pm and we can take it from there...

Abit about myself...I am a student studying in singapore, finishing my last semester in uni b4 returning back to the states where I originally come from to help out with family biz...i live alone and drive...if that makes things any better i dont know...i am willing to take care of any female candidate who may need any kind of support whether it may be financial or emotional (highly unlikely I know) in return for some....well you know...anyway pm me your number so that we can look further into any possibilities...just need someone fun to pass the time with I guess...looking forward to hearing from you...

P.s I realized that no matter what you post on this website, there will always be the illeterate bunch who will troll nonetheless...you cannot do anything to make these people happy so therefore to all you people who I thinking of mean and stupid things as you read this, all I gotta say to you is haters gonna hate........peace

your post is rude. i bet you are the retard asshole :D

i bet you you are not a singaporean though.

singapore for singaporean ONLY!

DTCEPL
29-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Yes thats right...I tried the first time and was surprised by the number of responses but the girls I met up with were seriously either retarded or ugly as f***.. so if you are not retarded and do not look ugly as f***, send me a pm and we can take it from there...

Abit about myself...I am a student studying in singapore, finishing my last semester in uni b4 returning back to the states where I originally come

Since u are a student in a University, being 'educated', it helps alot in finding a Sugarbabe if u can restraint from using insulting words on Gals, irregardless of their looks or behaviour. Willing buyer willing seller, just reject with a thanks if u find the candidate unsuitable.

Cheers!

flowbow
29-03-2013, 05:38 PM
It's really no wonder that you were unsuccessful the first time since you don't even know how to RESPECT people. What do you mean by "ugly like f***"? So you think you're very handsome? Or you think you got money means you big fuck? Please la... Fuck off back to your own country la, chao ang moh... Pui chao nua...

Zappers unite please!!! :mad:

fatboyslim1
29-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Ill keep u guyz updated on how its going!!!!!!!!!

SammyNewbie
29-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Wild Solicitor appeared!

Go flowbow!

flowbow used call zappers!

Solicitor was zapped to 7 points.

Solicitor used give excuse.

"I'll update you guys baiz"

Solicitor ran from battle!

Anyway, I doubt this one is authentic ang moh. His Engrand like fuck liddat.

fatboyslim1
29-03-2013, 06:15 PM
What I mean is ugly as fish.....fish r pretty ugly...:rolleyes:

SammyNewbie
29-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Solicitor used 'act smart'

Solicitor proved he was just a kid.

Solicitor used troll!

No effect!

lim07
29-03-2013, 07:36 PM
lol i wonder how good looking you are... Even if you are good looking i bet the money you are using now are all earned by your parents hard sweat money and you still dare to be chosy...

simple2kee
29-03-2013, 08:09 PM
What I mean is ugly as fish.....fish r pretty ugly...:rolleyes:

i beg to differ.

MdmVodka
29-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Wait....

He only said he's from the states. Why everyone assumes he's Caucasian immediately? ?? :D

ellenaj
29-03-2013, 09:04 PM
willing buyer willing seller leh. u dont hve to insult

fatboyslim1
29-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Haha most of you are parents yourselves so I wont argue with youre "expertise" horny bunch of old men...you people are full of stupid ideas that you are so sure of are right that you dont actually realize how funny it is for me to read youre comments...at the end of the day im gonna get my suggababy and u can sit behind youre computer checking every 5 mins if youre wife is around...hahaha I dont even need to read the porpotuos comments u people are posting cause my business is elsewhere...there are people who have said exactly the same idiotic things on my previous thread...so I leave u with this...dont comment without knowing exactly who it is u are commenting on...just a friendly advice from the "younger" generation...my words are probably too deep 4 u single track, broken record, broken english sad excuse of human flesh...stop embarrassing yourself with stupid degenerate comments keep a dictionary with u..im sorry to have offended all u ladies with my comments(by ladies I dont only literally mean females but also all the pms housewives who were kind enough to leave a comment)..jah bless...p3ace out

ColdBlood99
29-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Haha most of you are parents yourselves so I wont argue with youre "expertise" horny bunch of old men...you people are full of stupid ideas that you are so sure of are right that you dont actually realize how funny it is for me to read youre comments...at the end of the day im gonna get my suggababy and u can sit behind youre computer checking every 5 mins if youre wife is around...hahaha I dont even need to read the porpotuos comments u people are posting cause my business is elsewhere...there are people who have said exactly the same idiotic things on my previous thread...so I leave u with this...dont comment without knowing exactly who it is u are commenting on...just a friendly advice from the "younger" generation...my words are probably too deep 4 u single track, broken record, broken english sad excuse of human flesh...stop embarrassing yourself with stupid degenerate comments keep a dictionary with u..im sorry to have offended all u ladies with my comments(by ladies I dont only literally mean females but also all the pms housewives who were kind enough to leave a comment)..jah bless...p3ace out

anyway i dont know what you are saying about, so i guess you won't understand what we meant.

but sure you will understand international sign

_|_

MdmVodka
29-03-2013, 09:41 PM
anyway i dont know what you are saying about, so i guess you won't understand what we meant.

but sure you will understand international sign

_|_

Now, where's my "LIKE" button

fatboyslim1
29-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Haha "dont know what you are saying about" sums up you peoples existance in one sentence...if this also u dont understand then u can lemme know I can arrange for english lessons....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you should be PROUD...PROUD PROUD PROUD to be singaporean.... extremely PROUD!!!!!! THANK GOD IM NOT buch of wankers

ColdBlood99
29-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Haha "dont know what you are saying about" sums up you peoples existance in one sentence...if this also u dont understand then u can lemme know I can arrange for english lessons....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you should be PROUD...PROUD PROUD PROUD to be singaporean.... extremely PROUD!!!!!! THANK GOD IM NOT buch of wankers

of cause i'm proud to be singaporean if there a war now, i will protect my country,family,my love and friends, rather then you pack bag and run.

happily hunting keyboard warrior :p

lim07
29-03-2013, 10:19 PM
I think you have totally cross the line and let me give you a word of wisdom from a 23 YO kid (copyrighted: Age is just a number and it's your mentality who shows how mature you are)

Will be using a Dog to describe you since you didn't respect others in the first place so i guess you don't deserve the respect we give you.

1. You said as if we are like dogs are looking for fun but doesn't that make you one of us since you are looking for the same fun?

2. Yes you maybe different since dogs have different breeds but being a very big and mighty dog like a German Shepherd doesn't make you mighty in the public since certain breed like yours must be muzzled as they are considered "Dangerous" and you are still leased by your dad afterall you are spending his money.

3. It doesn't mean even if you have high education and money you can behave however you like because it just show how childish and immature your thinking is. Old dog still can learn new tricks but i guess dogs like you must be TAMED in a proper manner so that you won't be put to beaten badly or put to sleep by Humans(all of us exclude you) who think you are dangerous.

So in summary is You want people to RESPECT you, you have to RESPECT others first. If you are really that rich and good looking you won't be looking for FB here as i know there are alot of students in Uni who is much prettier and younger can be your FB but i guess they wouldn't wanna do someone who don't deserve it am i right?

FYI I'm not a Singaporean but have been staying here for many years and I still respect the people and country because I'm living in a foreign country and it doesn't mean i can insult my own people in my home country too.

SammyNewbie
29-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Eh Eh don't fight already.

Today is Good Friday.

Jesus loves all of you and have a wonderful plan for your lives.

TS, you wanna find love you can go with other forumite. He also journey to the west to find FL. Maybe you will find the love you need in Jurong West. FOC some more!:D

fatboyslim1
29-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Lim07 you seem to be the most reasonable person out of a long list of well....not so decent people...I understand that some of my language may have been deemed as disrespectful...but there is a nice way of letting people know...if u look at the second comment in the thread...u can quite clearly tell that I have to deal with my fair share of illeterate buffoons...I am not saying that I am the smartest person here...but I sure as hell am smarter than most of the idiots commenting on my post....believe ne when I say I DO NOT NEED YOURE RESPECT...I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOURE RESPECT...people who know me beyond the screens of their computers know me well and know what kinda human being i am...and they respect me 4 that and I respect them in return...therefore the respect that someone i have not met and probably never will does not affect me the slightest...lets put it in an analogy...since u comapred me to a dog to make it easier...why not I make it easier for you.... im a dog...I can be a dog...no problem... but most of the other people here are BITCHES as it is a bitch who likes to bitch at people...and dear sir believe me id rather be a dog than be a bitch...with that said and done...although youre opinion will never affect me in the slightest way...id just like to inform u that I am running MY OWN BUSINESS... my parents are retired...so yeah...im a 23 year old...who is studying in singapore and has a business in america....I am not a slave for anyone...unlike most of the leashed bitches I see in this thread...and if you dont believe me, you can FUCK YOURSELF...i dont have 2 prove anything to you...for me life begins with me opening my own car door...not opening it for someone and if one day I am poor and all the money I have is no more...I will still be happy...and wont be JEALOUS of the people that do...in fact..I think I will continue my search at my university....if the guys in this forum are any indication of what the chicks are like than fuck it...I can find much better pussy at my uni...yeah maybe I was looking for a more adventurous girl here...but I realize that except the select few.... most people here are horny jelous old men who are tired of their problems at home and look for solutions here....so lim07 since u managed to knock some sense into my rigid brain...I accept my mistake and I apologize if I have offended U in particular...but please see how youre bitches are contradicting u..look at what they have posted b4 seeing what i have posted...by right all the sugarbabys should have been offended with my post BECAUSE MY POST WAS ADDRESSED TO THEM...but instead i already have 1 pm...and the girls doesnt seem to have any problems with what i said...but all the guys, who this post wasnt even intended for seem to have their panties in a bunch...read my message coolly and calmly and u will be able to see the other side of the story...keep a tight leash on youre bitches...

sane
29-03-2013, 11:54 PM
I think you have totally cross the line and let me give you a word of wisdom from a 23 YO kid (copyrighted: Age is just a number and it's your mentality who shows how mature you are)

Will be using a Dog to describe you since you didn't respect others in the first place so i guess you don't deserve the respect we give you.

1. You said as if we are like dogs are looking for fun but doesn't that make you one of us since you are looking for the same fun?

2. Yes you maybe different since dogs have different breeds but being a very big and mighty dog like a German Shepherd doesn't make you mighty in the public since certain breed like yours must be muzzled as they are considered "Dangerous" and you are still leased by your dad afterall you are spending his money.

3. It doesn't mean even if you have high education and money you can behave however you like because it just show how childish and immature your thinking is. Old dog still can learn new tricks but i guess dogs like you must be TAMED in a proper manner so that you won't be put to beaten badly or put to sleep by Humans(all of us exclude you) who think you are dangerous.

So in summary is You want people to RESPECT you, you have to RESPECT others first. If you are really that rich and good looking you won't be looking for FB here as i know there are alot of students in Uni who is much prettier and younger can be your FB but i guess they wouldn't wanna do someone who don't deserve it am i right?

FYI I'm not a Singaporean but have been staying here for many years and I still respect the people and country because I'm living in a foreign country and it doesn't mean i can insult my own people in my home country too.

Well-said, the sentences r perfectly penned and structured. Thumbs up.

Urs n TS's post is like heaven and earth. In fact, it's sort of like insulting you to compare u n him. :D

UP u.

acidicavex
30-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Lim07 you seem to be the most reasonable person out of a long list of well....not so decent people...I understand that some of my language may have been deemed as disrespectful...but there is a nice way of letting people know...if u look at the second comment in the thread...u can quite clearly tell that I have to deal with my fair share of illeterate buffoons...I am not saying that I am the smartest person here...but I sure as hell am smarter than most of the idiots commenting on my post....believe ne when I say I DO NOT NEED YOURE RESPECT...I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOURE RESPECT...people who know me beyond the screens of their computers know me well and know what kinda human being i am...and they respect me 4 that and I respect them in return...therefore the respect that someone i have not met and probably never will does not affect me the slightest...lets put it in an analogy...since u comapred me to a dog to make it easier...why not I make it easier for you.... im a dog...I can be a dog...no problem... but most of the other people here are BITCHES as it is a bitch who likes to bitch at people...and dear sir believe me id rather be a dog than be a bitch...with that said and done...although youre opinion will never affect me in the slightest way...id just like to inform u that I am running MY OWN BUSINESS... my parents are retired...so yeah...im a 23 year old...who is studying in singapore and has a business in america....I am not a slave for anyone...unlike most of the leashed bitches I see in this thread...and if you dont believe me, you can FUCK YOURSELF...i dont have 2 prove anything to you...for me life begins with me opening my own car door...not opening it for someone and if one day I am poor and all the money I have is no more...I will still be happy...and wont be JEALOUS of the people that do...in fact..I think I will continue my search at my university....if the guys in this forum are any indication of what the chicks are like than fuck it...I can find much better pussy at my uni...yeah maybe I was looking for a more adventurous girl here...but I realize that except the select few.... most people here are horny jelous old men who are tired of their problems at home and look for solutions here....so lim07 since u managed to knock some sense into my rigid brain...I accept my mistake and I apologize if I have offended U in particular...but please see how youre bitches are contradicting u..look at what they have posted b4 seeing what i have posted...by right all the sugarbabys should have been offended with my post BECAUSE MY POST WAS ADDRESSED TO THEM...but instead i already have 1 pm...and the girls doesnt seem to have any problems with what i said...but all the guys, who this post wasnt even intended for seem to have their panties in a bunch...read my message coolly and calmly and u will be able to see the other side of the story...keep a tight leash on youre bitches...

U can't blame anyone one that as quote hmmm no punctuation,No paragraph etc. U sure u studying in Singapore uni?? And not some kampong one??
U from the Us?? Why are u here to study?? The uni over there cmi? Or your parent sent u off coz u have mess with some black dude mama or sister?? So in order to keep u alive your parents sent u out??:confused::eek:

sane
30-03-2013, 09:26 AM
He actually display symptoms like this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include
Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach own goals
Exaggerating own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
Being obsessed with self
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
Setting goals that are unrealistic
Wanting "the best" of everything
Appearing unemotional

Good luck to those pm him (if not out of his imagination).

by73
30-03-2013, 09:57 AM
For d record,i'm not taking sides..
Yes,tis is a open forum & we r entitled to our opinions..
If i may suggest,watever comments we have,just direct it at each other instead of bringing
nationalities into play.
It may seems patriotic,but at d same time,brings along shame by 'firing at all directions'.
Lastly,it's human to err. But,it takes a man,to admit his mistakes & bow out gracefully.
I'll respect tat man.
Just my 2 cents..

fatboyslim1
30-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Faggy twats...a buch of horny married men whose wives are working all day to support the family...littlr do they know their horny bastard husbands are fucking around..... HEY LOSERS...I HAVE ALREADY FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW U CAN CARRY ON ENTERTAININg YOURSELVES WITH YOURE FAGGY TWAT COMMENTS...THANKS LOSERS AND REMEMBER...STAY FAITHFUL IF YOURE MARRIED

sane
30-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Poor thing ....:(

SH149
30-03-2013, 11:02 AM
You posting sound like the famous coral face

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=357136

RAMS75
30-03-2013, 11:24 AM
You posting sound like the famous coral face

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=357136

sekali his cousin ..lol:eek::D

inc.
30-03-2013, 11:43 AM
dam confusing man....tot ts is from Canada? now he say states?
my geography very poor, is Canada in states now?:confused:

SH149
30-03-2013, 12:01 PM
sekali his cousin ..lol:eek::D

Sighhhhh tot school holiday over liao how come still have such kids wandering around , where is their parents ?

dam confusing man....tot ts is from Canada? now he say states?
my geography very poor, is Canada in states now?:confused:

To him still an Ang Moh country lor :D

PPGirl
30-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh my..still dare to give english lesson whereby your english cmi too.

So many spelling mistakes

i hope the "one" who reply to your pm is not blind

ColdBlood99
30-03-2013, 02:03 PM

You think there really one exist? He might be just pming himself. :p

flowbow
30-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Dude, you need to grow up, first of all. Secondly, you need to learn how to use PARAGRAPHS if you want people to understand your insults to them.

I agree with you about mutual respect, but I don't see what your previous applicants have done to you for you to have to insult them, using terms like "retarded" and "ugly like f***". So just because they don't exactly look or behave the way you want them to, they don't deserve your respect? Btw, you're only 23 years old. Don't be so cocky and so full of yourself. You have a long way ahead of you and if you cannot learn to be nice to people, I honestly don't know how you (or your business) will survive. Is this the way you "respect" your business associates and clients?

Don't think too highly of yourself. If you are rich, there's always someone richer than you. If you're good looking, there's always someone more handsome than you. "Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less."

PPGirl
30-03-2013, 02:06 PM
You think there really one exist? He might be just pming himself. :p

Thats why i put "the one" hidden meaning

SammyNewbie
30-03-2013, 02:19 PM
i hope "the one" who reply to your pm is not blind...

Yep... I think he's blind :D

http://yannesposito.com/Scratch/img/blog/Yesod-tutorial-for-newbies/neo_bullet_proof.jpg

lim07
30-03-2013, 03:37 PM
yep... I think he's blind :d

http://yannesposito.com/scratch/img/blog/yesod-tutorial-for-newbies/neo_bullet_proof.jpg

lol epic! XD

SammyNewbie
30-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Thank you for your compliment:D

SYTBigBoobLover
30-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Poor thing... :D:p

tingtze
28-04-2013, 12:46 PM
This guy is either a fake or a pathetic looser looking for attention.

I am a Singaporean living in NY since 1981, I may not be a total american, but I am certainly more american then this loud mouth, having been living there more than 30 years...

No american talks like him.

crood
28-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Don't think too highly of yourself. If you are rich, there's always someone richer than you. If you're good looking, there's always someone more handsome than you. "Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less."

This is so well-said, thumbs up!

huhu123
28-04-2013, 11:27 PM

his left hand reply his right hand message:rolleyes: