PDA

View Full Version : Tn Joint-@ S'pore Shopping Centre

22-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Wonder if anyone knows there is a TN joint(Qian Ye Face and body care) at the 3rd floor of this shopping centre. Went there to see a chiropractor for my back pain and passed by this joint. Saw a few PRC ladys with cfm looks and low cut dress waving to me.

Had to give it a miss that day as i just spent $100 on the chiropractor treatment.Anyone tried that place before?kind of ulu .with a number of travel agencies and othorpaedic/chiropractic clinics there.

R-K-O
22-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Wonder if anyone knows there is a TN joint(Qian Ye Face and body care) at the 3rd floor of this shopping centre. Went there to see a chiropractor for my back pain and passed by this joint. Saw a few PRC ladys with cfm looks and low cut dress waving to me.

Had to give it a miss that day as i just spent $100 on the chiropractor treatment.Anyone tried that place before?kind of ulu .with a number of travel agencies and othorpaedic/chiropractic clinics there.

Hi bro, pardon me for being sua gu. where is this shopping centre??

R-K-O

LookLookSeeSee
22-04-2005, 08:34 PM
I think somewhere near City Hall/Boat Quay area?

Hi bro, pardon me for being sua gu. where is this shopping centre??

R-K-O

groo
22-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Hi bro, pardon me for being sua gu. where is this shopping centre??R-K-O
if i'm not wrong, it's the old shopping centre facing Plaza Sinagpura across the road with the Dhoby Ghaut MRT between the 2 buildings.... used to have a happy valley chinese restaurant on the ground floor many years ago...

RepulsE
22-04-2005, 08:56 PM
if i'm not wrong, it's the old shopping centre facing Plaza Sinagpura across the road with the Dhoby Ghaut MRT between the 2 buildings.... used to have a happy valley chinese restaurant on the ground floor many years ago...

HmMm its beside Park Mall...there is a "Fish & Company" beside e building. . .

R-K-O
22-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Thks bros...... :)

R-K-O

akaza24
22-04-2005, 11:34 PM

I went to this joint once last year. If some bros can still remember, there is a thread on this place abt a local ger call Jolin doing massage here. Being the curious type, went to reccee but never see this so call Jolin. In the end landed up wif a mid 30s lady who gv a gd juagen. The ambience quite cozy and not many shops ard the 3rd level, so not so paiseh. Name of shop also changed liao.

Mclaren
23-04-2005, 11:08 AM
wat is the name of the shop which the name has changed? how much an hr massage? wats the name of the lady who massaged u? got huge tits?

owen10
23-04-2005, 12:33 PM
I went to this joint once last year. If some bros can still remember, there is a thread on this place abt a local ger call Jolin doing massage here. Being the curious type, went to reccee but never see this so call Jolin. In the end landed up wif a mid 30s lady who gv a gd juagen. The ambience quite cozy and not many shops ard the 3rd level, so not so paiseh. Name of shop also changed liao.

hahaa .. SSC .. Jolin ... brings bk memories ... not sure if d thread (or d joint) still existed ... bros can do a search n look @ d recommendation by a good bro SPORTSMOTOR ... :D

superchevy
23-04-2005, 12:53 PM
yesterday went to sembawang rd there is this traditional massage call 29 tried a young girl 22 yrs call miko beautiful massage 8/10 look 8/10 service quite ex hj $50 bj $80 any no choice young and nice so tried overall worth the try number to call 64564188 . cheers.

R-K-O
23-04-2005, 07:56 PM
yesterday went to sembawang rd there is this traditional massage call 29 tried a young girl 22 yrs call miko beautiful massage 8/10 look 8/10 service quite ex hj $50 bj $80 any no choice young and nice so tried overall worth the try number to call 64564188 . cheers.

Hi bro, i think you post your FR on the wrong thread. This is S'pore SC. I think you mistaken as Sembawang SC.... :)

R-K-O

stlsimon
24-04-2005, 03:49 PM
today try liao , very bad . girl not chio at all . just notice they is a few new TN at serangoon north ave 4 will try tonight .

wilburwilbur
26-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Tried this place (Qian Ye on 3rd floor) last week afternoon. Served by Apple, a tall and sexy PRC. The name sounded familar, asked her whether she worked elsewhere before, but no, last time was teacher????

Anywat,
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: B - not big
Damage: $40+$40 (JG)
JG not HJ: 7-8/10. Not bad, my first JG.