PDA

View Full Version : Single Male/Female/Couple Invited

lcwleslie
29-03-2013, 02:19 AM
Hi,

I managed to convince my wife to try MMF or Swinging...n she agreed. She is definitely not slim but with little cute fats at the right place with a pair of still quite pink nipples...She is 37 n have an average look.

She can be wild in bed and willing to try a lot of things..to learn to spice up our sex life.

If this session go smoothly and she is comfortable with it, more sessions will appear .

Requirement :
Race : Chinese Only.
No anal. Own compulsory CD

It is her first MMF/MFF/Couple swing. Send in your résumé with your nick, picture and contact numbers.

Cheers.:cool:

lcwleslie
29-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Thank you all the brothers who responded. We have replied all.

Keep your resumes coming in. :)

If you are expecting model figure, then pls skip this thread...no Offence intended. :)

Boyboy1313
31-03-2013, 12:28 PM
I kind of interested ! pm/email me at [email protected] Many thanks:)

Pierre
02-04-2013, 11:37 PM
If you are interested in swinging tml night with my FB pm me back. We are 30chi 174 84 clean shaven she is 28chi 160 85 clean shaven.

whyysoserious
04-04-2013, 12:30 AM
hi, im interested. please email me at [email protected]

acidicavex
04-04-2013, 08:11 AM
I kind of interested ! pm/email me at [email protected] Many thanks:)

Why not surprise to see u apply......:eek:

coolblue8861
04-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi,

I managed to convince my wife to try MMF or Swinging...n she agreed. She is definitely not slim but with little cute fats at the right place with a pair of still quite pink nipples...She is 37 n have an average look.

She can be wild in bed and willing to try a lot of things..to learn to spice up our sex life.

If this session go smoothly and she is comfortable with it, more sessions will appear .

Requirement :

It is her first MMF/MFF/Couple swing. Send in your résumé with your nick, picture and contact numbers.

Hi, I am interested.

coolblue8861
04-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi,

Requirement :

I am interested. PM me at [email protected]