PDA

View Full Version : looking strong and sporty lady

beastatlarge
28-03-2013, 03:10 PM
looking for a lady who is strong and sporty and can carry me like a baby. i weigh 67kg. pm me with your photos with your weight and height. :)

SYTBigBoobLover
28-03-2013, 03:28 PM
looking for a lady who is strong and sporty and can carry me like a baby. i weigh 67kg. pm me with your photos with your weight and height.

Are you paying the lady to carry you around? :confused::confused:
What's the usage of lady who is "sporty"? :confused::confused:

woodywoody
28-03-2013, 03:44 PM
if that's all u want, i know a guy with man breasts who can do it easily...serves the same purpose for you isn;t it? can?

hcg_explorer
28-03-2013, 04:11 PM
looking for a lady who is strong and sporty and can carry me like a baby. i weigh 67kg. pm me with your photos with your weight and height. :)

lady carry u and den ??? throw u downstairs from high floor izit ?

sane
28-03-2013, 04:20 PM
lady carry u and den ??? throw u downstairs from high floor izit ?

Lols this is really funny :D:D

RAMS75
28-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Lols this is really funny :D:D

ya lar this ah lau reply sibeh funny , just now i saw his reply , i also Laugh my @ss off..

maybe he gonna reply in hokkien soon ..:D:D

hcg_explorer
28-03-2013, 04:29 PM
ya lar this ah lau reply sibeh funny , just now i saw his reply , i also Laugh my @ss off..

maybe he gonna reply in hokkien soon ..:D:D

ok, fulfil ur wish...

char bor po lu kum lan ??? di guin lau tium lu lou lau kar sibo...

RAMS75
28-03-2013, 04:34 PM
ok, fulfil ur wish...

char bor po lu kum lan ??? di guin lau tium lu lou lau kar sibo...

Nice translation Bro ...:D:D

Abgalex
28-03-2013, 04:41 PM
TS is one heavy baby. Doubt any local girl has tat much of strength to carry you. But i interested to know which girl can do that :o

rookierocky
28-03-2013, 04:46 PM
TS is one heavy baby. Doubt any local girl has tat much of strength to carry you. But i interested to know which girl can do that :o

Ask a strong man n cross-dress as one.:o

PPGirl
28-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Are you paying the lady to carry you around? :confused::confused:
What's the usage of lady who is "sporty"? :confused::confused:

Sporty enough to carry him?

sane
28-03-2013, 07:21 PM

Waa.. Who u also noe hor..

Sporty enough to carry him?

Is ok la.. I m sure we can definitely get a few sporty ones to throw him down :D

xenocacia
29-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Did TS' request offend you guys? Was he unnecessarily rude or arrogant or abrasive? As far as I can tell, all he did was to make a rather unusual request, hoping to find a matching partner... which I thought was the whole point of this forum: to meet people with common interests. I don't think he deserves the flak or grief you guys are having, or for you guys to have a good laugh at his expense. Give the guy a break and get off his back already. Sheesh.

sane
29-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Gals prefer guys to be spontaneous n score bonus points if they have a great sense of humour.

What they never realise is that what a turn off they are if they r so uptight n take offence in every little things.

Cuntworth
29-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Gals prefer guys to be spontaneous n score bonus points if they have a great sense of humour.

What they never realise is that what a turn off they are if they r so uptight n take offence in every little things.

No sleep yet ah??

sane
29-03-2013, 11:58 PM
No sleep yet ah??

The night is still young.