PDA

View Full Version : Are there handsome, young and successful gentlemen for my beautiful wife?

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 07:42 PM
[I realize this message was not sent to the right crowd - Apologies]

SammyNewbie
26-03-2013, 08:37 PM
This is by far the strangest proposition I've ever read. Also, were your points originally 4 when you posted this?

lim07
26-03-2013, 08:45 PM
lol i don't know whether are you a good or a bad husband...

SammyNewbie
26-03-2013, 08:51 PM
If he's pretending to want to trade his wife for points it seems to be working. 9 points Nao.

unsung80
26-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Read too much story here that convert is to your fantasy. No wonder marriage break up is not low in singapore. Have 'fun' :D

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 09:01 PM
This is by far the strangest proposition I've ever read. Also, were your points originally 4 when you posted this?

Maybe I have not understood how things work, but I have other things in my life than points. Couldn't care less.

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 09:01 PM
If he's pretending to want to trade his wife for points it seems to be working. 9 points Nao.

Still don't understand this focus on points.

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Read too much story here that convert is to your fantasy. No wonder marriage break up is not low in singapore. Have 'fun' :D

Sorry, there must be a typo. Hope not to offend, but the first sentence is unreadable to me. If this is a fantasy, not really. It's more an attempt at being selfless. It comes with its dose of angst. But seeing the first responses, I think this is just the right post to the wrong crowd.

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 09:05 PM
lol i don't know whether are you a good or a bad husband...

If you ask me, I will say I am good. But I understand how this may sound. Let say that I am asking for nothing in exchange. Please do not get me points. And I am not looking for a kick through pictures, or etc.

SammyNewbie
26-03-2013, 09:08 PM
But why? I simply don't get it.:confused:

ramon
26-03-2013, 09:18 PM
You love your wife and kids, you want her to stay by your side with the kids and have to resort to sexually pleasing her in every means possible.

Sigh....I dunno what to say, perhaps this is called LOVE?

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 09:20 PM
[Enough] ♥

SammyNewbie
26-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Buy some red spider and put it in her drink ;)

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Buy some red spider and put it in her drink ;)

Does it work, for real? --> Not "you've heard", but "you've seen"
If yes, does it have side effects?
If no, then where can I get it?

SammyNewbie
26-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I dunno... It seems to have good reviews from a lot of people in Adult Discussion about sex.

You can ask the bros in the adult discussion on sex section. A lot of them say works one

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Okay. That could be worth a try. Maybe she just needs to get over the hurt. Where could I find this? Is she still conscious and aware, just uninhibited? I don't want to be involved in any kind of rape thing...

SammyNewbie
26-03-2013, 09:46 PM
She will just feel horny. Go to the adult discussions about sex forum. Got a thread about it.

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 10:28 PM
[Enough] ♥

SammyNewbie
26-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Lol. I sense you have PM'ed for the spider.

Good luck with that.

I won't be able to accept the fact that my wife /gf slept with another man.

It's one thing if she cheats on you and you cheat on her and you are socially monogamous. It's another if you do it openly and set it up?

Do you have no self respect or do you not care?

It's for the kids? I guess that's one reason.

I dunno if I am being trolled here. CSI team hasn't even appeared.

SYTBigBoobLover
26-03-2013, 10:47 PM
*Speechless*......................... :eek:

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 10:48 PM
[Enough] ♥

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Lol. I sense you have PM'ed for the spider.

Good luck with that.

I won't be able to accept the fact that my wife /gf slept with another man.

It's one thing if she cheats on you and you cheat on her and you are socially monogamous. It's another if you do it openly and set it up?

Do you have no self respect or do you not care?

It's for the kids? I guess that's one reason.

I dunno if I am being trolled here. CSI team hasn't even appeared.

I have not PM'ed anyone for the spider, but if someone has a tip, I have to say I would appreciate it, as it could reignite a slowly dying fire. She actually told me that she wanted to fuck at times, but then was inhibited due to the past... but a few weeks ago we did it quite a few times and she said it was really good, then she got back into not being into me.

2wideshut
26-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Wow! To TS - bold and honest...hot wife indeed

Is there a reason she would not want to know you shared her?

Also why doesn't it work both ways? ie a partner swop or swinging?

Love to hear the adventures ... I'm too fugly & unsuccessful to qualify... But hit me up if I could make a pass.

Can we voyeur by proxy?

To the haters....life's not simple. He loves her, she likes to get fucked and their relationship has sex and is more than that... Some side dalliance is not going to hurt them (I hope)

Actually, when I recall what happened that night with Francis, I was very happy when I was setting it up, anxious when she was out at times, then happy at other times, then happy after, then anxious again...

I think it's a fight between the ego ("she belongs to me") the soul ("she doesn't belong to me, she's a gift to me"). A friend of mine recommended me to read books on polyamory... like polygamy without the marriage. I guess it is acceptable to me that I cannot be everything to her. The same as she is not everything to me, since I really love anal, but am too big for her to try (let alone enjoy).

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Wow! To TS - bold and honest...hot wife indeed

Is there a reason she would not want to know you shared her?

Also why doesn't it work both ways? ie a partner swop or swinging?

Love to hear the adventures ... I'm too fugly & unsuccessful to qualify... But hit me up if I could make a pass.

Can we voyeur by proxy?

To the haters....life's not simple. He loves her, she likes to get fucked and their relationship has sex and is more than that... Some side dalliance is not going to hurt them (I hope)

Not really. I guess it would be great for me if she knew. She would likely be grateful. So why not? I guess I don't want to ask for her to know because I don't want her to think I did it for a reward. Being with her is enough. She offered me to go both ways, but I want to avoid full both ways, as in she marries someone else and I see my kids on Sundays, and her never.

Sorry to disappoint, but the intent is clearly not to setup some voyeurism or video or anything like that.

To be honest, she's not even that much into sex. I just know she can just get ignited with the right guy, and I think it is selfish of me to prevent that ... from time to time why not? I am working hard to win her back, hence me trying to set up some short term thing...

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 11:27 PM

Can we voyeur by proxy?

I apologize if I was misleading. My wife is anything but easy. She is picky. She is selective. She is demanding. But she has the things/people that excites her. And it is worth the try :)

This story with Francis was the one and only time I offered her this so far. I am merely considering doing it again. Please, do not think she's a slut, just think she's like a single mom you would like to fuck. Only you'll have to get in her brain before getting in her pants. Not for everyone.

gbquickie
26-03-2013, 11:28 PM

Thank you.

DegenerationX
27-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Like that also can ah? :eek:

Meow^^
27-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Like that also can ah? :eek:

New Trend? :eek: Oh no....we are all old school le >.<

DegenerationX
27-03-2013, 04:12 PM
New Trend? :eek: Oh no....we are all old school le >.<

We must start a new trend. Else we become 老年俱乐部。Can join Ah Lau le :D

hcg_explorer
27-03-2013, 05:12 PM
We must start a new trend. Else we become 老年俱乐部。Can join Ah Lau le :D

yes bro, perhaps 阿佬 should start a thread like this :

who want to fuck 阿嬷.... cos 阿佬 is old and cannot satisfy her needs. 阿嬷 is slim with a nice figure although she is coming to 50. 36C-25-38, long coloured hair.

阿嬷 has high sex drive cos 阿佬 cannot stand, 阿佬 only can do painting and fingering but that's not enough, end up, 阿嬷 always face black black, can never reach 高潮. So 阿佬 going to find her a sex partner. Criteria very simple, as long as u r a guy, age 38 above, height above 175 cos 阿嬷 is standing at 170. u muz not be skinny type, min abt 70kg. Able to withstand at least 30mins before cum. Most important, u muz be experience in SEX, those who hv kids will hv the priority. U no need to leave any pix or contact, juz PM me ur CV... heee... 阿佬 will arrange an interview to get the right candidate.

How u think huh.. is this going to work ? ha....

DegenerationX
27-03-2013, 05:13 PM

who want to fuck 阿嬷.... cos 阿佬 is old and cannot satisfy her needs. 阿嬷 is slim with a nice figure although she is coming to 50. 36C-25-38, long coloured hair.

阿嬷 has high sex drive cos 阿佬 cannot stand, 阿佬 only can do painting and fingering but that's not enough, end up, 阿嬷 always face black black, can never reach 高潮. So 阿佬 going to find her a sex partner. Criteria very simple, as long as u r a guy, age 38 above, height above 175 cos 阿嬷 is standing at 170. u muz not be skinny type, min abt 70kg. Able to withstand at least 30mins before cum. Most important, u muz be experience in SEX, those who hv kids will hv the priority. U no need to leave any pix or contact, juz PM me ur CV... heee... 阿佬 will arrange an interview to get the right candidate.

Can try.....Something new :D

Meow^^
27-03-2013, 05:13 PM

Yes ah Lao...support :D

hcg_explorer
27-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Can try.....Something new :D

ha... miss out 1 thing.... no KY will be provided.

gbquickie
28-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Thank you all for making it clear this could not work... before it happened. Between the public derision, the offers to get a bottle of Martell (seriously? !) and the private insults by so-called gentlemen, it dawned on me this was an absolutely ill-conceived project. After all, this is a site vastly focused on pay for sex. So I could not expect from the whole group some of the selfless behavior i thought I recognized in some of the posts that inspired my inquiry.

All the best. And for whoever asked me if I was trading points, I guess I did :) you got the points and I keep my wife.