PDA

View Full Version : My sex encounter in BX KTV

brown74
20-04-2005, 07:18 PM
This is my first time writing my encounter in this kind of environment. I decided to write some of my enccounter because after reading other stories, it is time for me to contribute my part here.

It was 2 months ago. I went to BX KTV together with my friends to explore the place which understand from my BROs that it is a shiok place full with PRC gals.

Drinking and drinking , but without any gals sitting next to me. From early nite till late nite (10pm), finally she walked into the room with a decent black dress. Her light smile captured my attention. Immediately, I waved to her that signal her that she can take a sit next to me. After a while of eye contact, she came over and sit next to me. After that, I held her and take my drink without looking at her. At a glance, she looks like Liu Qi.

After about 15 min, I felt the blood is running up and down in my body and it is telling it is time for fuck. I asked her whether is she comfortable to have a ride outside. She mentioned that she dun mind with me.

Next moment, I waved to my bros that i am going out for a ride and will not be back soon. Without second word, I left the place with her. She jumped into my car. And immediately, I step on my accelerator to speed up (that is my 1st gear). A split second, I saw a car infront of me. Immediately. I step on my brakes. She hit the rear mirror as she did not put on the safety belts. I quickly said sorry to her :p . She smiled at me and mentioned that it was alrite with her.

I drove all the way to a hotel that ok to park my vehicle. :) ....

hoops my wife is back... Sori

HuiGe3387
22-04-2005, 08:20 AM
BX KTV there got hotel nearby lah bro. 3 mins walk.

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Where and wat the hell is BX????

Wat u trying to tell us... the gal sit ur car nearly fly off.... :rolleyes:

waypastprime
22-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Where and wat the hell is BX????

Bro, isnt that obvious? :(

Frankly speaking, I do not understand why is there a need to filter as it only makes it more prominent.

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Bro, isnt that obvious? :(

Frankly speaking, I do not understand why is there a need to filter as it only makes it more prominent.

but his story oso a bit cork lah (sorry for being blunt)

- talk KTV in adult discussion thread

- concealed a name tat is so obvious... at least use code like others (e.g. Boys School)....kekekekkekekeke wait a min. hope i'm not infringing copyrites here..

- people wan to hear steamy story.. he go and say his driving skill KNS brake so hard until the gal head hit the rear mirror

- open a thread for this but no steamy details.. and write halfway.. oopppss his wife come back....

:D

lawry
22-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Shit.. i must have miss out alot on the KTV places in singapore..

I dont know where is and what is BX KTV?

Can any senior please tell me where is BX KTV??? :confused:

Newbie,
lawry

HuiGe3387
22-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Shit.. i must have miss out alot on the KTV places in singapore..

I dont know where is and what is BX KTV?

Newbie,
lawry
I think he refer to the one at Lor 7. :D

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry,

I long time no drive car liao. Where in the car is rear mirror? I know got rear view mirror but now must put mirror behind one meh?

And bro threadstarter, your story writting skill a bit kns leh. Must learn from more experience bros lah. Read your story machiam like reading a primary 4 school boy story sia.

waypastprime
22-04-2005, 10:33 AM

Newbie,
lawry

Heard that it's located at Changi South. :p

Ultimate Newbie,
Wpp

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Sorry,

I long time no drive car liao. Where in the car is rear mirror? I know got rear view mirror but now must put mirror behind one meh?

And bro threadstarter, your story writting skill a bit kns leh. Must learn from more experience bros lah. Read your story machiam like reading a primary 4 school boy story sia.

he cannot type properly lah.. cos his wife anytime will be home anytime...
then zhun zhun when he finish.. his wife jus reach home...

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Heard that it's located at Changi South. :p

Ultimate Newbie,
Wpp

Not Tuas South Ave 2 meh???? :confused:

Super Duper Ultimate Newbie,

Mahalosux

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Adult discussion is abt BX KTV?
Pls read the forum FAQs n do write FRs in appropriate sections

Dunno wat else 2 say liao........

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Dunno wat else 2 say liao........
dunno wat to say.. then comment on his driving skill.. so solid tat the gal hit the 'rear mirror'... :D

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 12:32 PM
dunno wat to say.. then comment on his driving skill.. so solid tat the gal hit the 'rear mirror'... :D
Small impact nia lar
Wait til he bang 1 big time, c the blood oozing n flowing down the face

I dunno y the hooha n suspension, its jus fried rice

monster98
22-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Sorry,

I was about to ask this questin but u're just a little faster than me...... u using your 1st gear??????? :D

monster98
22-04-2005, 01:05 PM

can enlighten me where is the "rear mirror" at the passenger sit????????/ sori.... me a goondoos......... :p

monster98
22-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Small impact nia lar

he sounds like his driving skill better than MHS....... :p

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 02:06 PM
I was about to ask this questin but u're just a little faster than me...... u using your 1st gear??????? :D

moster98 bro, I dunno leh, my car auto one and behind have not install rear mirror. Police will catch or not ar?

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 02:08 PM

Maybe his fried rice special one lor. I remember that time got lobster fried rice hor. Super expensive. Maybe his is laced with diamond or something. Very special.

monster98
22-04-2005, 02:32 PM
moster98 bro, I dunno leh, my car auto one and behind have not install rear mirror. Police will catch or not ar?

I thought u long time no drive car liao?????? :D

Ethanas
22-04-2005, 02:36 PM
I thought u long time no drive car liao?????? :D

Yah lor, that old thing long time never drive mah thats why didnt install "rear mirror" mah.

New car all comes with rear mirror standard issit?

<edit> I just checked with my friends, apparently only car model toyato brown74 model have rear mirror. This is to facilitate crappy driving skill and scarey accelerations.

Car newbie.
-Ethanas

thanks wpp!!!!

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:13 PM
can enlighten me where is the "rear mirror" at the passenger sit????????/ sori.... me a goondoos......... :p

sorri.. u hv 2 ask threadstarter.. cos he say the gal knocked onto his rear mirror...

u lidat make fun of threadstarter english very goot meh... :confused:

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Small impact nia lar

walao.. so jia lat.. lidat no go Htl liao.. go Hospital instead!! :eek:

monster98
22-04-2005, 03:21 PM
sorri.. u hv 2 ask threadstarter.. cos he say the gal knocked onto his rear mirror...

u lidat make fun of threadstarter english very goot meh... :confused:

my england only kindergarden standard.....me not laughing at anyone..... U lidat sabo me good meh..... :(

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:23 PM
my england only kindergarden standard.....me not laughing at anyone..... U lidat sabo me good meh..... :(

ur english .. should be better than me.. at least u noe where the hell is BX...

actually i oni noe where is BS KTV...

Ooooppss Pichiak Lobang liao... :p

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Maybe his fried rice special one lor. I remember that time got lobster fried rice hor. Super expensive. Maybe his is laced with diamond or something. Very special.
WahKaoz.....tat is not diamonds, its super big chunk of salt lar :D
Eat liao sure lark mor 1

newbadass
22-04-2005, 03:25 PM
- concealed a name tat is so obvious... at least use code like others (e.g. Boys School)....kekekekkekekeke wait a min. hope i'm not infringing copyrites here..

No, but you pichak lobang :(

- people wan to hear steamy story.. he go and say his driving skill KNS brake so hard until the gal head hit the rear mirror

Maybe some people see blood will steam one mah... :p

Or maybe really got details, but everything write in code. Example:

"The girl started fiddling with my handbrake. She had a very firm grip. I decided to examine her seat and found that she hadadequate upholstery. We swtiched gears a bit, and then we started to accelerate. Her headlights were marvellous. The rocking motion made the ride very enjoyable. We were going way over the speed limit when suddenly, the engine died. She tried to sppark the engine to life again by blowing on it, but the battery had overheated...."

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 03:27 PM
walao.. so jia lat.. lidat no go Htl liao.. go Hospital instead!! :eek:
Yeah bolzz........remembered I took a cab to the hospital and keep cleanin with tissue also no pt, the trickle did not stopped

Somemore the stoopid nurse gimme the "Knn......bleeding only mah, pls take q" look

Hiazzzz.....my windscreen was a spider web :(

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:31 PM
No, but you pichak lobang

Maybe some people see blood will steam one mah...

Or maybe really got details, but everything write in code. Example:

"The girl started fiddling with my handbrake. She had a very firm grip. I decided to examine ."

haizz.. i dun mean to pichiak lobang .. but he conceal os not conceal tastefully wat.... :p army neber train properly lal..

wow.. ur FR very chim.. almost catch no balls...

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Yeah bolzz........remembered I took a cab to the hospital and keep cleanin with tissue also no pt, the trickle did not stopped

Somemore the stoopid nurse gimme the "Knn......bleeding only mah, pls take q" look

Hiazzzz.....my windscreen was a spider web :(

took cab waste $$ call ambulance oso waste$$.. if i u, i call ambulance.. at least reach liao.. can cut q.. immediately go in2 the operation room.... :p

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 03:38 PM
took cab waste $$ call ambulance oso waste$$.. if i u, i call ambulance.. at least reach liao.. can cut q.. immediately go in2 the operation room.... :p
LP lar......the q was like nearly 2hrs
Morale of the story - If u kena larngar, dun kena face

If not becum like me lidat - Tai kor......no zabor 1 :D

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:40 PM
LP lar......the q was like nearly 2hrs
Morale of the story - If u kena larngar, dun kena face

If not becum like me lidat - Tai kor......no zabor 1 :D

bo la...

i ask u to take ambulance.. to save q-ing time
simi got chabor or bo chabor... :(

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 03:44 PM
bo la...

i ask u to take ambulance.. to save q-ing time
simi got chabor or bo chabor... :(
Choy!......u make it sound like my hobby is taking ambulance! :(

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Choy!......u make it sound like my hobby is taking ambulance! :(

song wat.. ambulance everybody give way.. u take cab .. who give way to u.. u noe me well.. i hate cab driver the most.. they wan to cut my lane.. i dun even bother to give way to them...

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 03:49 PM
song wat.. ambulance everybody give way.. u take cab .. who give way to u.. u noe me well.. i hate cab driver the most.. they wan to cut my lane.. i dun even bother to give way to them...
Nbzzz.....u everytime receiving BBBJ in car, might as well take it easy
Let the cabs go lar........aiyo......xiao lian gey

Looksee
22-04-2005, 03:50 PM
NBZZZZZZZZ........another txxx thread.........

:mad:

Randi_Candi
22-04-2005, 03:54 PM
NBZZZZZZZZ........another txxx thread.........

:mad:
U dun luan luan gong!
The threadstarter half way hse mah
Somemore elusive, neber say w is the joint

So we bum up the thread hoping for some kind souls to enlighten us on w is tis BX ktv........

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Nbzzz.....u everytime receiving BBBJ in car, might as well take it easy
Let the cabs go lar........aiyo......xiao lian gey

mai luan luan gong... i always very supportive of safe sex.. where got BBBJ :p

Looksee
22-04-2005, 04:11 PM
So we bum up the thread hoping for some kind souls to enlighten us on w is tis BX ktv........

BX ktv? :confused:

miss out 1 letter si bo?

i think is BMX ktv........favorite hangout for cyclist.........

mahalosux
22-04-2005, 04:15 PM
BX ktv?

miss out 1 letter si bo?

i think is BMX ktv........favorite hangout for cyclist.........

i oso tink of tat BMX....the best bicycle in Geylang and Joo Chiat.. some says Desker.... :eek: