PDA

View Full Version : What happens after the wife discovers your infidelity...

icefreezed
25-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Hi guys, just wondering, from your personal experiences, when ur wife finds out about ur infidelity and goes into a rage.. what was your reaction? and why did you react that way..? Persistent denial? Complete confession? And the result..?

this is my first thread, do let me know if i should specify my question further for an easier discussion. Those without first hand experience may also share your views. :)

nuclearkid
25-03-2013, 06:45 PM
If there is no chance of smoking your way out, might as well own up and ask for forgiveness. Do not insult her intelligence and hence, infuriating her further when there's little for you to argue out. Admit your mistake (this is where you could exaggerate your follies and make it look like you were seriously vulnerable although not fully justifiable to cheat) and hopefully she'll forgive you.

FallenLove
25-03-2013, 10:21 PM
What happens after? A lifelong pain and scar?
The least u can do is not to spin more lies in defense and let her know what made u cheat.
Her wrath is temporary, wish I can say the same for her broken soul though....

HCKing
26-03-2013, 10:55 AM
tell yr wife that everyday eat char kway teow also will get sian and pray hard that she can understand yr analogy.

asdfghjkl
26-03-2013, 10:56 AM
tell her flatly.. :o

Tits & Nipples
26-03-2013, 11:58 AM
There will be hell on earth...

wally888
26-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Stay calm, prepare for the worst and love your kids more! :D

acidicavex
26-03-2013, 12:34 PM
all i can say is good luck all trust broken and your future is full of spotcheck and suspious query.

adonis
26-03-2013, 01:02 PM
The wife can close 1 eye to her hubby's CCAs as long as he doesn't bring his mistress back home. I've seen it before.

a_black_knight
27-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Well, if it is your first time she probably will forgive you! But then here onward life will be very hard! No more late outing, phone may be checks and alw got to report to her your where about! Not my personal experience but those listed are what my friends have share with me:p

unsung80
27-03-2013, 01:28 AM
No point covering lie after lie. Prepare to lost your freedom and maybe privacy.it will be a good confinment and start to build the love again (if u still love her). It might takes a long period of time for her to trust you again. Gd luck to ts.

garlic
27-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Be prepared for the increase in frequency of masturbating....

fictionman
27-03-2013, 09:12 AM
The day i started eating outside i prepare my "speech" aldy...If get caught just say i'm sorry blah blah..Wont do it again blah blah & the killer "from now onwards u hold the atm & credit cards"...No choice to say this but this way can gain back her trust (hopefully) & help myself fm eating outside again

icefreezed
01-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Ha the worst has happened.. His wife called and challenged him to tell me that he loves me, otherwise make it clear.

Sadly after much hesitation he said in front of both of us that he wants to end the r/s.... The pain was beyond what words can describe.... Before i allowed him to say further, i hung up the phone. It was jus too painful to hear more..

During that one yr he brought so much happiness and hopes into my life.. We travelled, we went to the beaches, we went to the seaside and chatted endlessly, went to an island and rode bike without helmets, we watched my favourite hk drama series till wee hours before zzz monster defeated me. His hugs his kisses the smittened look in his eyes..the love we made.

Apart frm the fact that he is married, the r/s was perfect..the chemistry was amazing. There were so many times we knew jus exactly wat each other had in mind.

I believed he has nv lied abt his feelings for me but i guess in the end someone has to be sacrificed to end the ww3.

I know he has tried his best but just cant bring himself to do it all the way.

I met him HERE 3 yrs ago and chatted online for 2 yrs. we finally met and gt tgt 1 yr ago. Not fb but more than jus gf bf.. He is a very nice and sweet guy. Sorry guys, i just need a place to pour all my sorrows. Yes no one will pity the 3rd party cos she deserves it.

Babe..if u ever read this post, pls remember that i hav never and will never blame u for wat u have said. You will always remain my sweetheart.

Alf1977
01-04-2013, 01:25 AM
She will let other men fuxk her to revenge on you.

acidicavex
01-04-2013, 10:12 AM
From your posting take it u are the lead actress well time to move along regardless how hard u would have know the ending if he got caught. Good luck in life hope u can a better man to take care of u. Just don't take your current babe as benchmark.

icefreezed
01-04-2013, 10:34 AM
From your posting take it u are the lead actress well time to move along regardless how hard u would have know the ending if he got caught. Good luck in life hope u can a better man to take care of u. Just don't take your current babe as benchmark.

Thanks bro, for ur encouragement. It was just fucking painful......

steeely75
01-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Sis Icefreezed,

I can understand how you feel, and this is how my darling would have felt the same way too.

Here I was the guy, and like you we travelled a lot, bike rides in other countries. countless hours of phone calls. And above all there was this strong feeling of close bonding and emotions which have transcended our previous lives.

People reading this may consider this as a joke, but the feeling is so strong and this was the feeling that brought us together in the first place. She was so perfect for me, in all ways. When I listen to her voice over the phone I know what she thinks. When she is troubled I cannot sleep and I wake up so many times at night. Our relationship is still on for close to three years. We did break up in between when my wife found out and I gave her up, because a kid was involved. We still see each other, we went through and we are going through so many tough times, but still, neither i have the to give her up nor does she have a heart to give me up.

There were a few guys in her life after my wife found out but still we are going on. Where this will end, we really do not know, but there is one thing which is certain we would continue in whatever way possible to support each other in times of need and be there always for each other.

Blakkie
01-04-2013, 12:00 PM
i can understand how you must feel...

its a pity sometimes we don't end up with the people we feel so strongly for.

maybe if the society were more open the women would be willing to share their men. I don't think the men would mind but most likely the women wouldn't want to.. lol

my dream is to have a few women who love me by my side... but think i need to change country for that!! hehe

sta1100
01-04-2013, 12:03 PM
The wife can close 1 eye to her hubby's CCAs as long as he doesn't bring his mistress back home. I've seen it before.

Don't believe them all talk only.

AirBust
01-04-2013, 01:45 PM
I would have to say something out of the norm I guess.

People can come and say that they cannot be with the person they truly love and all after being married to the spouse. Then now cry father and mother. Then y in the first place did you get married??

I can tell you.. Even if you are able to turn back time and choose your fb or lover that you desire. Few years down the road, you are most likely to find 'another true love' again. And the vicious cycle goes around again. This is what I label as being weak and unstable. And there is no need to give reasons that the one you marry is not the one you love. You just cannot contain your lust and you want to give yourself a reason to eat out other than your own spouse. Even if so, just continue with the marriage and eat out with your 'true love'isf you can.

Again, I am not advocating that married couples CANNOT eat out. I am merely saying that when you are married, you have to be responsble and dun cry out that you married the one you dun love. Its very hurting to your spouse who have gone through his/her life with you. Just do your part and be a loving spouse yourself. Want to eat out just go and eat.