PDA

View Full Version : wild one....

wingnut
19-04-2005, 07:13 PM
did a post on the thread, and may as well do a write up for the brothers to enjoy....

was at a particular club (pencil = lead, pen = XXX) at a particular tall hotel with my friend last weekend. the intent was to chill and enjoy a nice cigar. besides, it was a happy hunting ground for my kaki who had ONS with some who she met there. (kaki into tourist types, do not do friends or people whom she thinks she will meet again).

so there was i, there for the first time, getting bored with the posh looking club with mostly after office types...when 2 girls came by and parked themselves 2 seats away at the bar. while continuing our little conversation, i started to check them out. amidst the loud music, can hear that they aint local....or maybe locals who speaks with slang. one was in a pint-stripe blouse and dark pants, while the other was in white blouse and tight skirt.the one in tight skirt looks absolutely yummy. short crop hair (bestest ! hair gets in the way) making her neck look so delicious. nice big eyes, with nice neaten eye brow,sharp features...(description possible cos of close encounter)....

to be continued

wingnut
19-04-2005, 08:18 PM
part TWO....

one of the advantages of partying with girl(s) is that they can help when necessary. seeing me stealing glances, or i quote " absolutely not looking at her when talking to her", she sense my interest and glancing back, she could guessed that i was checking out the one in skirt. without saying another word, she went over, struck up a conversation and asked them to join us; which they did. we started talking and in the process got to know her better....

about kim...
as observed, she aint local. she's a taiwanese who was educated in the states who's here on business. the other girl is her local counterpart who's bringing her out for a drink after work. one of the first questions she asked was what i was smoking, told her that it was a #2 and she immediately beckoned the waitress to get her one. damn ! the sight of her pulling on the cigar is a big turn on...got my mind wandering...but it definitely worth the $34 (excluding tax) that i paid for the cohiba.

kim's companion...doris
late 20s or early 30s.seem the no nonsense kind. beneath the glasses, she's not drop dead pretty, but do-able. but she seem cold and tired, and partly because all the attention was on the more interesting kim. well, isnt that natural. afterall, shes a foreigner. luckily theres my friend to keep her occupied...until her eyes start to stray when guys walk by.

it was close to midnight when doris suggested to call it a day as she had to work the next day. to her annoyance and my pleasure, kim opted to stay...wondered if it was the jet lag that was keeping her up. as soon as doris left, we ordered another round of drinks...and more drinks...kinda helped with the one-for-one from midnight. initially, one conversation was filled with small talk, after a while she kinda opened up and can sense that she's comfortable with me., talking with her head on her palm and elbow resting on the bar counter....giving me her undivided attention. seeing this, my friend suggested that we switched to the sofa seats at the corner which are more comfortable.....

to be continued

oxilary
19-04-2005, 09:08 PM
yet another cliff hanger! :D

nismo88
20-04-2005, 02:45 PM
yet another cliff hanger! :D

Bro Oxilary.... u beri on leh.... keep hanging around.... keke :D
me oso hang behind u liao.....
my colleague too free now wan drive to GL look see.... will follow lor......
see u around....

oxilary
20-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Bro Oxilary.... u beri on leh.... keep hanging around.... keke :D
me oso hang behind u liao.....
my colleague too free now wan drive to GL look see.... will follow lor......
see u around....

hahah.. nv bring me go :(

tittyhawk
20-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Nowadays, alot of real life stories and fictions are popping up.
By the way, threadstarter - yours belongs to which category?
Looks like a real life encounter eh?

nismo88
20-04-2005, 04:14 PM
hahah.. nv bring me go :(

Bro.... came back liao....
not much action as time still early but manage to see some good ones leh.....
notice 3 new massage shop at main road next to comic shop..... happening man... very frenly oso..... smiling to all "potential" cust... :D
Came back tot got story liao but still nothing leh....

oxilary
20-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Bro.... came back liao....

no FR ar bro :p

no bring me go .. HMPF!
lol.. anywaes.. the 3 shops there.. 1 is quite new i think.. nearer to comic shop 1.. upstairs got another 1.. so dat brings the total tally to 4.

i think they no biz lar.. last time they seldom stand outside smile at ppl one. now they pa bang i think..

hrms.. anywaes dun really fancy all quite lao.. and not dat chio :D

nismo88
20-04-2005, 04:26 PM
anywaes dun really fancy all quite lao.. and not dat chio :D

Bro, drive few rounds only how to give FR.... later kenna deduct points ar... kekeke.... ya i oso think biz bad.... cos all standing outside leh..... n ya lor not that good looking too..... can get rid of wind only.... (lao gor ma) :D

ehh... where is yr donkey?? hahaha

oxilary
20-04-2005, 04:42 PM
ehh... where is yr donkey?? hahaha

haha.. donkey go la liang loh.. wait for story until balik kampung ler..

hehe.. the prc ladies @ the shops standard drop liaos

nismo88
20-04-2005, 04:49 PM
haha.. donkey go la liang loh.. wait for story until balik kampung ler..

hehe.. the prc ladies @ the shops standard drop liaos

haha.... lucky donkey still ok......
dunno why this story so long leh..... mayb very exciting one hor.....
ya standard drop.... all stand outside but still no biz.... the comic shop got much more cust than all the massage shop add together... :D

oxilary
20-04-2005, 04:51 PM
ya standard drop.... all stand outside but still no biz.... the comic shop got much more cust than all the massage shop add together... :D

hehe.. dat time the comic shop counter got 1 quite sweet looking girl.. den now dun have ler :(

nismo88
20-04-2005, 04:57 PM
hehe.. dat time the comic shop counter got 1 quite sweet looking girl.. den now dun have ler :(
Bro pm u liao... chat here later kenna waste bandwidth to talk cock...

wingnut
20-04-2005, 06:22 PM
part THREE.....

taking her suggestion, we moved to another corner of the club where there sofa seats. as the club is quite empty, there isnt anyone with a clear view of us, apart from the on-the-ball waitress who comes by time to time to check if we want more to drinks..... (actually one of the waitress not bad looking, got cfm look, can sneak a peep on her kao when she bends over to place the glasses on the table. she has a tattoo at the small of her back)...

anyways, kim and i were sitting on the long sofa,while my friend very automatically took a sofa seat, quietly sipping her drink and looking for her own prey. kim and i continued our conversation, and soon i find myself leaning closer which allowed me to peep into her blouse. along the way, she had unbuttoned her top button...and the view...man ! sure sent blood rushing up my loins. while talking and gesturing, she had placed her hand on my thighs...go any lower...and she would have felt my engorged didi underneath my pants.luckily for me, my friend somehow sense that it's about time to leave us alone, came over...made some excuse(which i couldnt hear and didnt care for my concentration is now on kim) to move away and before whispering..."^&*$ toilet" for a while i wonder why she said she going to toilet which is just next to us, but move off in the opposite direction.....only then later i realised what she meant.....

to be continued...

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 06:28 PM
More More!!!

wingnut
21-04-2005, 03:21 AM
brudder oxilary....happytreefriends ? cool....

sorry for breaking up.bloody girl been in my head. no good for ONS...even resort to going BHC for a bonk with LSH eva to try to get distracted..... like brudders wld say...cannot fall....once fallen, will come crashing...

anyways...heres the rest. sneaked up to write when CO asleep. hope can finish.thanks bros for patience.....

part FOUR....
<2 of us on the sofa>
with the alcohol and familarity, i can sense that she has warmed up to me. being an "eye" guy, she looking at me with those watery (fr smoke and alcohol) eyes...damn ! such a turn on. we were getting really comfortable on the sofa, and out of impulse i drew closer to her and said "i like u" into her ear, lingering momentarily to rub my nose on her neck and for her to respond. (i know i know....was kinda lame line....but at that moment, i guess that was the best i could come up with) she turned and without saying another word, gave me a peck on my lips.if thats definitely one moment which i want to etch into my mind. though it was nothing more carnal that just a mere peck, time seem to stop for a second...the cosy environment, the thoughts of behaving intimately with a stranger in public, the thoughts of the opportunity of bringing things into a higher level....can imagine the thoughts that were flashing through my mind at that moment. i responded by lightly returning the peck....and soon we were kissing. it all started with lips touching....then my lips enveloping hers and vice versa, soon...tongues came into play.i moved my hand onto her thigh, up her waist and the full length of her body.as we frenched deeply, she too began to stroke my thigh...as i was going into a state of frenzy, she broke off her kiss....and began running her lips up my neck.....and started nibbling my ears....and suddenly out of nowhere she said "follow me". at that moment, i thought ho say liao...follow her back...she probably has a room already...score and no need to pay ...then stupid thoughts came into my mind....the bill how ? fvck, pay for bill...wait for bill will loose momentum....and damn ! i have no cds with me. got more confused when she headed towards the toilet door and beckoned me to follow.

<the loo>
it was then i realised that the toilets are communal...and suddenly everything seems clearer...that was what my friend was trying to tell me just. apparently kim too had realised that when she went to the ladies earlier.the toilet door opens up to cubicles on both sides, with the sink in the middle.usually, i will stop to look at the environment....(sun tzu art of war - know thy environment...yes, even for bonk...it helps at times) but...now...where got time..only ensured that none of the cubicles are occupied. i followed her into the cubicle and as soon as i slam the door shut, she sat me down on the toilet seat, and straddled on me. actually...it wasnt as smooth as it sounded. she was wearing tight skirt....and to straddle, she had to pull up her skirt, not a glam move....but that allowed me a quick glimpse of her slender long legs, up her thighs in a brighter setting. she sat on me, drew me closer and we started kissing....this time, it was the no holds bar kind of frenching....with the tongues really at work. using my tongue...i began to explore her lips....bringing it into her mouth...finding hers...getting them all entwined..while my hands began to run along the sides of her torso, and moving inwards to caress her breasts beneath her shirt and padded bra. she seemed to enjoy that, as she started rubbing her crouch against mine...in a circular motion. the grinding motion seems to be in-sync with the r&b(yeah...posh club but play r&B) music that i can hear faintly. all this while....i was careful not to make too much noise in case there are other patrons in the loo.while running my hands along her body, i kind of pull out her blouse along the way, and i took the opportunity to slip one hand into her blouse...up her waist, underneath the bra without attempting to unclasp it..my fingers found her nipple easily, and started to massage it lightly by forcing my knuckles against the elasticity of the bra.she then took my other hand underneath her skirt towards her nether region. i could feel the moist at her pubic through the thin material of her undies. (if brudders are trying to visualise this...u will realise that we are in a rather cramp position, with both my elbows against my body with hands in opposite directions and especially with a throbing dick hard against my jeans being weigh down by a grinding 50++ kg woman)...i then stood up. though she attempted to hook her legs around my waist, i couldnt balance in the confined space (what a sight we must have been).instead...i got her to lean against the wall with her legs slightly parted. as i started kissing her (yet again....love a good lips-lock), slowly working to undo the buttons on her blouse.....then moving my head downwards...licking her neck and caressing her breast with one hand the same time.while the other hand headed down south again...this time slipping my hand through the top of her skirt, slowly inching and feeling for the elastic band of her panties, got under it....slowly feeling for the grove of pubic hair...and without finding any....the tips of my fingers were met by her wetness.as my finger probe further, she let out a rather loud moan...and for a while, all sense seems to take over as we both kinda freeze for a moment to stop to hear if there's anyone outside...we didnt hear any and we could care less.as i started to continue to finger her...she unzipped my jeans,put her hands around my waist, lightly stroking her fingers from the flab around my waist towards the small of my back, moving downwards into my boxers and continue stroking the edge of my butt cheeks along the butt crack and suddenly without any warning kneeled down and bringing both my boxers and jeans down together in one motion....

to be continued

oxilary
21-04-2005, 03:32 AM
brudder oxilary....happytreefriends ? cool....

Yup happy tree friends! anywaes.. i've been wanting to say this. ur avatar's really cool! i rikes! :p

woah.. u sneaked up to write this ar? covert ops man! lol.. great to read ur continuation. waiting for summore! :)

wingnut
21-04-2005, 03:33 AM
dont mean to leave brudders in suspense...but by the time, i reach that point, i had to go relieve myself. hard to recall, type with an erection. besides it already 3.30....time to hit the sack....rubba against CO a bit but mind filled with someone else.

wingnut
21-04-2005, 03:35 AM
oxilary ! u really lurke in the night... thanks...like my avatar too....product of photoshop. can be nice when u r working in creative....you will understand later....nitez

nismo88
21-04-2005, 11:13 AM
oxilary ! u really lurke in the night... thanks...like my avatar too....product of photoshop. can be nice when u r working in creative....you will understand later....nitez

Wa bro wingnut..... at nite yr creativity oso beri good leh..... write FR solid solid.... yr hard on must have helped.... :D

wingnut
21-04-2005, 02:33 PM
part FIVE...

once free from it's tight surroundings, didi sprang free...almost slapping against kim's face which was already at my crouch level. she took didi by the shaft..and beging to lightly lick the head, hands moving from knees to my balls, massaging them.....could feel my knees going weak...especially when she wrapped one hand on the shaft...and began to engulf my didi with her lips.....not much of sucking.....more like co-ordinated massaging with her lips and with her tongue. by then i a bit buay tahan liao...knees got weak, as i held her for better support, i pushed her head closer to my groin...and woah....could feel her deep throating me down the length of didi... applying more and more suction...til i came....yes...a CIM... as she didnt expect it and with her surprise and a sudden influx of foreign fluid..she kinda choked....and i think it was fear of staining her clothes that made her swallow it all..she stood up, pressed her body against me, wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing..as i took her lips, i can smell my own cum...but what the heck, that was the least i could do...and after a minute or so, i position her sideways, spreaded her legs more apart and took one feet and placed it on the toilet seat....was about to go down on her, when she held me up...and said "dont need..." can imagine how lost i was...in a going to kneel position, with my jeans down at my knees and didi dangling...in a cubicle in a club... she then started to button up and arrange her clothes, and i took it a signal that it's over....when both of us are all dressed, i drew her close...and gave her a peck on her lips...not letting my hands or mind roam, i opened the door and walked out. was glad that no one was outside, beckoned her to come out, went to the sink, wash up a bit...then went out of the toilet.

to be continued

wingnut
21-04-2005, 04:07 PM
part SIX....

as i walked out of the toilet, i saw my friend sitting at our seats, giving me a cheeky look.for a while, my mind started to wander/wonder...hahaha...imagining the 3 of us in the cubicle. there again, she was with this eurasian looking guy and i guess she must be waiting for their turn to have a go in the toilet. after like 2 mins, kim emerged from from the toilet. face slightly flustered, clothes slightly crumppled...under the uv light, can see that there are bits of stain on her white top. oops....

seeing that there are other people around, it seems that she suddenly became more shy and reserve. she took the individual seat next to mine. we tcss for a while before she suggested that we leave. called for the bill...and i dont know whether it was guilt or what, but i thought the waitress gave me a dirty look.

kim was staying at a nearby hotel so without saying another word...we began making our way.for a while...there was kind of ackward silence..but i broke the ice by pointing to raffles hotel and telling her bits about it...she seem genuinely interested and began to open up again.as we walked past the cenotaph, i asked her what did that monument reminded her of, she took me by my arm, drew closer and just lean her head on my shoulders.boy...at first i thought thats all liao...but now, if i play it right, i may get round 2. i tilted my head,gave her a peck on the head and continued walking, while making my game plan in my head (big one lar...but small one's equally enthusiastic). gave an excuse to go to the 7-eleven to grab some titbits and drinks for more tcss.but the intent was go buy some CDs. so took out a ciggy, lighted it...and when we got to the 7-eleven, i asked if she could hold it for me, while i made a fast one. got what i wanted, came out...and she cheekily asked if i have gotten EVERYTHING....hmmm...it was almost like confirmation for whats gonna happen.

walked into the hotel, hand in hand...walked right into lift....and as soon as the lift door close....i took her at the waist....and started kissing her.(no we are not in one of those lifts with see-thru glass for all to see).got out of the lift.....continued to exchange pecks...as we walked towards her door.there, the action stop...no fumbling of keys and all.we broke apart, she opened the door steadily....and invited me in.suddenly we were civil again. damn ! kinda messing with my mind....tamade....

to be continued

buscopan
21-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Wah lau!! Steam liao!!! Steam liao!!!

Where's my fire extinguisher?? :D

wingnut
21-04-2005, 05:48 PM
part SEVEN....

<in the room>
no the minute we got inside the room, we did not mate like beavers in heat.in fact, the first thing she did...was ..was to take out her laptop and hp to plug them to charge...haha...for a while, i was a bit lost..so just pretend act bz,take out drinks, open titbits....told me to make myself at home while she go into the bathroom to remove her makeup....along the way, she slipped out of her skirt just before she stepped into the bathroom. from the bathroom, i could hear the tub being filled.after a good 10mins, as i was getting damn sian, she called out from the bathroom and asked if i can bring in the ciggies. guys, being guys...i became quie sian...thinking...is she going to take a crap or what !? and bloody didnt even close the door lor. euuuuuuuuuuu. but when i went in, i saw her in the tub...no foam or lather....i was treated to a full view of her in the nude.wished i had my polarised glasses to cut out the distortion from the light....she must have seen me standing by the door,mouth open and almost drooling....and developing a huge budge at my groin. playfully she beckoned me to come closer, took a drag from the ciggy that i was holding, pulled my head towards her, lock lips....and exhaled in my mouth.then she said join me.....damn.i think i broke all records for removing my clothing. maciam change parade style....in a matter of seconds, i got into the tub. as both of us were relatively tall,it took a bit of adjusting before we were both leaning comfortably on opposite ends of the tub.

<the tub>
there, we tcss for a while. once a while, i would lean forward to pass her the ciggy.after a moment, i felt her toes sliding up my thights towards didi. by then,i already had a massive hard on,so it wasnt difficult to find it. she set her foot underneath my apparatus, heel on the base of the tub....and toes continue to brush the didi and my balls....and still continuing the conversation. it was too for me.i leaned forward....got my hands around her neck...placed my elbows on the edge of the tub....started kissing her....and fingering her with the free hand. she started to moan softly...and with one hand on my back, her other hand reached for didi and started tugging at it.she then lifted her left leg out of the tub, and hooked her right leg on my back, and lifted her lower body to meet mine.i wasnt ready for that move. just ask soon as my didi came into contact with her inner thighs, i lost balanced and went crashing face down into the tub.for a sec or 2,both our heads were submerged in the water.both of us popped out of the water and started laughing...the sight was so amusing.it was like a couple of teens trying out for the first time. she then stood up and said"enough of bathrooms...come" and pulled me out from the tub.i took the towel and wrapped it around her and closely examine her as i wipe her dry. she had removed her make-up, but face still slight flushed from our activities in the tub.and i was glad that she has neatened eyebrows. worse are those that you wake up the next morning, to be greeted by someone with no eyebrows lying next to u.she has fair and smooth skin.even when she was wearing a padded bra, i reckoned she was a firm b-cup at least..she's quite slim..with a slight tummy...and bestest....a nice shaven pubic...yummy...so bloody tempted to kneel and bury my head....but i too had enough of bathrooms....

to be continued

nismo88
21-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Bro very steam oredi...... dun break dun break..... :D

wingnut
21-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Sorry lar…that I am taking so long to finish….now typing in office. Have resorted to typing in Word and transferring it to SBF. People who walked by must be wondering, why the hell am I using word…instead of the usual Adobe softwares. Besides as CO work in the same office, I have to be careful. I don’t know about bros, hard to think, recall and write such stuff and yet keep a straight face, ya?

Part Eight………..
<the bed>
After hastily wiped ourselves dry, we came out of the bathroom. Led me to the bed and got me to lie down. The touch of cold sheets against my skin, sent shivers down my body…but she soon got onto the bed and laid on top of me. Mine the feel of the warmth of her body on top of mine was really nice. So gf feeling. My didi already standing hard and up, primed for another bout. She kissed me,and slowly worked her way down my neck onto my chest, tracing her tongue down my body, stopping only went she met the hardened didi. With any hesitation and probably with some familiarity by now, she took it into her mouth. Suction was hard, and as she sucked down the whole length, my hands was playing with her hair and ears, moving my leg and stroking her ass and thighs with my heel. After a while, she moved on to my balls, licking and then sucking them individually, while her hand maintained a firm grip on my shaft. I sat up,one hand fondling her breast, the other stroking her back and side of her naked torso. After a while, I really buay tahan liao,and not wanting to cum again, I beckoned her to stop and lie down instead.knowing that I am about to return the favour, she immediately laid down…I positioned myself on top of her, kissing, and lightly touching her face with my nose, with my hands holding hers.then I began my move down south. I moved down…til I was greeted by her slight brownish hardened nipples. Alternated between licking and sucking one, while my hand play with the other…glancing up, I could see that she’s enjoying it from her facial expression and moaning. Her hands were clenched tightly on the sheets…as I continued downwards…..stopping momentarily to lick her belly button…her tummy..before arriving at her shaven pussy. As I buried my head in between her legs, her moans began to grow louder, moved downwards, tongue licking her inner thighs while one hand still fingering her pubic area and the other softly touching the other thigh..by then, shes already very wet…can see the rim of her vagina all moist….the sight was so inviting, I broke off from what I was doing and again started licking her. I think by now, she also buay tahan liao…so I move upwards, kissing her…while my hand reached out for the box of CDs that I placed on the bedside table. Not breaking away from the kiss, I put on the rubber force field…and guided didi down there… rubbed my didi on her pussy for her while…and as she tightened her hold on me…one hand reach down….grabbed hold of didi and guided it into her warm and tight pussy…I guess by now, she also damn horny liao. Started with short thrusts, as my pace got faster…her moaning got louder, and encouraged by this, I gave her a deep thrust and could feel her fingers crawling into my skin. Alternated between short and deep thrust, not maintaining a pattern, and that sent her into a frenzy, with a loud moan or “YES “ with every deep thrust and not knowing when a deep one will come again…and for me…..seeing her breast rocking to my thrusts…..gave me motivation to rock her harder with deeper and harder thrusts….and then I realised that at this rate, I will come pretty soon. Not wanting this to end….i slowed down..and went back to the shorter thrusts and grinding my waist in a circular motion. I could see her “cooling” down….just slowly moving her waist to try to match my movements. After a while, I came into a stop, and laid on top of her, with didi still inside. Lying with my face next to her, I asked if it was good…and she told me she liked the deep thrusts and I told her I liked the way she looked when I was at it. She asked me what I meant. That gave me an idea…told her that she will see for herself.

<dressing table>
I stood up and beckoned her to the dressing table where theres a mirror. I think she somehow also understood my intention. She immediately placed both hands on the table, facing the mirror, spreading the legs invitingly for me. I immediately took her in the doggy position. And this time, using slow deep thrusts and enjoying the view of both of us in front of the mirror. After a while,she straightened up…and took my hands from her hips to her chest area. Now, I had to coordinate between pumping her hard and caressing her jiggling tits. I then moved one hand down…and massaged her clit…while my lips began nibbling her neck and shoulders. Although I was in an awkward and tiring position, judging from her moaning, she seemed to enjoyed it. This time round, I felt that she had enough and its about time for me to come……I took both her hands with mine, placed them on the table and started pumping hard and faster…and I came as she too was moaning ecstatically….i gradually slowly down…and withdrew didi from her extremely damp pussy. Threw it at one corner…held onto her…and together drop onto her bed. Could still feel the aftermath of our session….as she was still breathing deeply and her heart pounding at a fast pace as I held her close with her back facing me, lying sideways with our legs intertwined together. Man ! the feeling was simply good. Just like a glorious session with your love one. I continued my periodic kissing of her shoulders and the back of her neck…while she stroked my arms which was around her, my hands cupping her exposed breast. You know, this is one of the moments that you want to last. Both of us lying naked, seemingly so vulnerable and yet enjoying the closeness. If I was still inside her…we will be almost whole…as one.

<the departure>
after a while, we kinda doze off. Didn’t know how long we slept but we were awakened by the sounds of my handphone ringing...fumbled to look for my phone in my pants. even before i took out my phone, i know who was calling..and was brought back to reality. COs calling, she was at the Levis event and just finished supper. wanted to know where I was..and maybe perhaps picked me up since she took the car. I quickly said that a client which she was farmiliar wanted something urgent, and i had gone back to office to finish up the work, now taking a break by having a quick drink at CaprXXX around the corner of office...continued to say that since she was out partying with her friends, I might as well finish up her work so that we can have the weekend free to ourselves. Told her to go home and rest...and that I would probably finished up...and maybe just crash in the office...common thing for us creative types...and she knows. When I finished the conversation, kim was already sitting up...and i gathered she had overheard my conversation and guessed that i had someone to go home to.she simply smiled as she watched me got dressed. damn ! if only...... the sight of her, sitting cross legged in the nude....kind of tempting, yet innocent... once dressed, i went over to her...gave a peck on the head...and kissed...it was a sweet one...but kind of filled with sorrow...but it was good, no less...bidding her farewell...and knowing that thats about it....i left. rushing back to office...with good memories...and her namecard in my pocket.

had to rush back to office as my nice CO may turn up...got into the office...only the essential lights, turned on my p.c,when into the toilet for a quick wash up.....by then i was quite tired liao. crashed onto the sofa bed in the corner and went into dreamland.

<the next morning>
must have slept til 10, when i was awakened by someone blowing lightly on my face. I guess it could only be CO.opened my eyes to see that familiar face. who greeted me brightly and told me that she had came to bring me breakfast. my heart sank and was filled with guilt. damn...she's nice...and she aint bad looking...in her tank and board shorts.without seeing if there's anyone else in the office...i leaned forward and kissed her.my tongue was met...by hers...hugged her.could have gone further...since...our first time was on that very sofa bed...but nah....must give her more respect than that. besides..aint sure, what kind of scars kim has left on my body.

whewwwwwww....thats all....hope brudders enjoy....

buscopan
22-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Wow!!

*Clap Clap*

U're one lucky man!!

Cheers.

nismo88
22-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Good Good FR..... :)

Wannabeone
22-04-2005, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=wingnut
whewwwwwww....thats all....hope brudders enjoy....[/QUOTE]

woah bravo, one of the best FRs ever written........and one lucky guy too! Take care....play hard, play safe and play smart!! Cheers ;)

oxilary
22-04-2005, 01:04 PM

haha.. great ps work!

anywaes.. the writeup was good stuff! hope to c more :)

glenn553
22-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Nice story bro, well done :)

sexytoy.com.sg
23-04-2005, 02:58 AM
great story! clap clap