PDA

View Full Version : BKK: Club Pegasus

security13
19-04-2005, 10:11 AM
I will be in BKK from 22 - 24 April. Anyone wants to meet up to go to Club Pegasus?

Hands itchy after reading the thread from Ladyassassinator!

ChanChwee
20-04-2005, 02:44 AM
Hi Bro,
I will be there 20/4 to 25/4 and may be interested if I have the time. I will PM you my contact. Cheers.

security13
20-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi Chan Chwee

I ve PM you my contact so give me a call or sms if you intend to go on sat since you are not free on fri! Hope to see you then!

ciakpachineng
20-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Hi Bro,
I will be there 20/4 to 25/4 and may be interested if I have the time. I will PM you my contact. Cheers.

IMHO, Try not to go on a Sunday 'cos I was there on a Sunday and was told that fewer gals work on Sun. Only had abt 3 in model category to choose from and all 3 were not stunning quality..
Probably, 'cos clientele are business types who work on Mon so the gals also follow suit by not working :D

Freestyler69
20-04-2005, 06:27 PM
IMHO, Try not to go on a Sunday 'cos I was there on a Sunday and was told that fewer gals work on Sun. Only had abt 3 in model category to choose from and all 3 were not stunning quality..
Probably, 'cos clientele are business types who work on Mon so the gals also follow suit by not working :D

hahah then better go saturday lo.. since the puyings dun wok on un, they can go disco,shopping,lunch all the way till Sun night! How nice....

I envy you... :D

naemlo
20-04-2005, 08:26 PM
I will be in BKK from 22 - 24 April. Anyone wants to meet up to go to Club Pegasus?

Hands itchy after reading the thread from Ladyassassinator!

I'm going back to BKK again tomorrow.... 21/4 till 24/4. Might be able to join u.

10 cc
21-04-2005, 04:40 PM
i am going from 25 to 28...

SmallD
22-04-2005, 10:53 PM
For most of the MP sunday do not have much variety. Some even not open on sunday ie. emmanuelle. been to Utopia once on sunday.... really cannot make it

Mr.romance
22-04-2005, 11:07 PM
For most of the MP sunday do not have much variety. Some even not open on sunday ie. emmanuelle. been to Utopia once on sunday.... really cannot make it
Sunday is family day mah...Thurs - Sat will be better. Pooying mak mak...

2-Nights-In-Bkk
23-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Sunday is family day mah...Thurs - Sat will be better. Pooying mak mak...
wah,u talk like a pro leh.....why is it thurs - sat better? u mean mon - wed not so good??
it all depends on where u go.Also,its the quality that counts, not quantity.

Mr.romance
23-04-2005, 10:53 PM
wah,u talk like a pro leh.....why is it thurs - sat better? u mean mon - wed not so good??
it all depends on where u go.Also,its the quality that counts, not quantity.
I don like ur signature. Please remove it. There is no question on will u be in BKK end of this mth...U will still go if u cannot find N***...hahaha

ciakpachineng
24-04-2005, 12:17 AM

U R rite abt Sun being low supply day for gals.... but R U sure emmanuelle is not open on Sun? Maybe U went on Sonkran Sunday (17Apr05). 'cos if my memory serves me correctly, few mths ago I went on a Sunday and it was open...but that could be when the real Chuwit was still the boss and not an MP yet :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
24-04-2005, 10:03 PM
I don like ur signature. Please remove it. There is no question on will u be in BKK end of this mth...U will still go if u cannot find N***...hahaha
yes,i'll be there,but without Nxx....limpeh sianz 1/2 cos my purpose is to go there look for her......the most i PCC in htl room.....kekekeke.

btw, go30 confirm going meh?? knn,u dont luan luan kong hor.

Mr.romance
24-04-2005, 11:11 PM
btw, go30 confirm going meh?? knn,u dont luan luan kong hor.
Aiyah with all us there..He sure go wan lah...

2-Nights-In-Bkk
25-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Aiyah with all us there..He sure go wan lah...
ok,u sat 1 huh....i need him to be there.....if he no go,i fuck u jialat jialat

security13
25-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Hey Chan Chwee

So sorry I could not meet up. I dont know if you sms me but I left my phone on the BTS (Train) on friday night while going to Ratchada! Damn Suay! Lucky I left my new phone in Singapore and just lost my Nokia 8250!

So sorry abt it , bro! We can always meet up again next time in Bkk.

So did you go? How wasit?