PDA

View Full Version : seeking sugardady

sweetlysugar
21-03-2013, 04:03 PM
I am a sweetly sinful,20 plus,Local girl looking for a truly nice man who are more than 40 years old to treat me well. I live life to the fullest and am always looking for new things to try!

I am not looking for just any man.I would like to meet mature guy genuine to be with. I honestly just want us to enjoy our time together.

The first time we meet, without exception, will be in a public setting. I HIGHLY prefer a real message, even something simple. And of course don't be shy to ask questions!i will introduce myself more from pm or email.

I am looking for a man to begin a relationship with that meets my financial expectations at least 3k per month and I meet his expectations as a sugar baby as well. I will be a sincere companion as well as a friend and treat you with respect always.

SYTBigBoobLover
21-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Nowadays, really can't understand what the young generation girls are thinking... Is it necessary/worth to do such thing? :confused: Why can't they study hard to have a good future? :confused:

inc.
21-03-2013, 06:37 PM
what makes you think its a girl??:cool:

SammyNewbie
21-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Eh... if I gal I also do ok?

I slog so hard for my money one make honest living. They say want open leg only inbox full, bank account full of $$$. XD

acidicavex
21-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Wonder will TS post she got a 10k offer next :D

PPGirl
21-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Maybe younger generation girs think being sugar babies can earn money easily.

No need waste money to study hard n get shitty job

flowbow
21-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Wonder will TS post she got a 10k offer next :D
From a director in his 40s, perhaps? Not assistant senior director liao... :p these days directors earning big money hor :D

acidicavex
21-03-2013, 07:02 PM
From a director in his 40s, perhaps? Not assistant senior director liao... :p these days directors earning big money hor :D

I hope I don't get into blast range again :D for this Lelong post..... :p

flowbow
21-03-2013, 07:10 PM
I hope I don't get into blast range again :D for this Lelong post..... :p
Oops... Like that I also sure kenna targeted... :(

SammyNewbie
21-03-2013, 07:31 PM
I am a sweetly sinful,20 plus,Local girl looking for a truly stupid man who are more than 40 years old to leave me his inheritance so I can live life to the fullest and look for new things to try!

I am not looking for just any man.I would like to meet naive guy to be with. I honestly just want to spend all his money .

The first time we meet, without exception, will be in a public setting. I am HIGHLY AWARE that a lot of samsters looking for free fuck will eat and run. After all, I'm the one trying to cheat you of money

I am looking for a man to begin a relationship with that meets my financial expectations at least 3k per month and I will slowly leech away your wealth.

Heee hee :D

ac171
21-03-2013, 07:47 PM
I am a sweetly sinful,20 plus,Local girl looking for a truly nice man who are more than 40 years old to treat me well. I live life to the fullest and am always looking for new things to try!

First you want the poor old man to get diabetes due to your sinfully sweetness, then you want to look for new things to try and make the poor old man die of heart attack? :eek:

I am not looking for just any man.I would like to meet mature guy genuine to be with. I honestly just want us to enjoy our time together.

Tell me which MAN over here isn't just like any other man. Don't tell me there are man here who have 2 dicks or 4 balls? :eek:

The first time we meet, without exception, will be in a public setting. I HIGHLY prefer a real message, even something simple.[/b][/u]
Please don't be a cheapo. There are so many deals available and a good massage cost as low as $18 in groupon, deals.com and all those websites.

SIGH... What has happen to all these young girls nowadays?

SYTBigBoobLover
21-03-2013, 08:33 PM
SIGH... What has happen to all these young girls nowadays?

Precisely. That's what I said in my earlier post. Sigh...

ColdBlood99
21-03-2013, 08:54 PM

Lol asst senior director offer 7.5k, if director must offer 15k Liao, if not lose face leh lol

doctor sex
21-03-2013, 09:04 PM
I met a 20 year old Singapore Chinese girl a few weeks ago. She was dating an ang moh in his 40s but was still interested in a sugar arrangement twice a week at 3k per month. Wtf go ask your boyfriend for the money!

sweetlysugar
23-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Up up up up up

sweetlysugar
25-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Upupupupup:)

DegenerationX
25-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Upupupupup:)

7up ai mai? :D

SYTBigBoobLover
25-03-2013, 01:32 PM
7up ai mai? :D

7up not her cup of 'soft drink'... She just too eagerly to being 'up' from somewhere else... :D:p

DegenerationX
25-03-2013, 01:33 PM
7up not her cup of 'soft drink'... She just too eagerly to being 'up' from somewhere else... :D:p

Let me go find some brinjals and cucumbers first :D

SYTBigBoobLover
25-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Let me go find some brinjals and cucumbers first :D

Snake year should go find her some big 'anaconda' for her 'up' satisfaction... :D:p

DegenerationX
25-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Snake year should go find her some big 'anaconda' for her 'up' satisfaction... :D:p

Too violent! I'm an animal lover! :D

SYTBigBoobLover
25-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Too violent! I'm an animal lover! :D

I'm vegetables lover too... Don't 蹂躏 my vegetables! :D:p

DegenerationX
25-03-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm vegetables lover too... Don't 蹂躏 my vegetables! :D:p

Haiz.....Like that I got to sacrifice. 谁让我前世是地藏王菩萨。我不入地狱,谁入地狱? :D

acidicavex
25-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Later she complaint Ava than u all know:p

SYTBigBoobLover
25-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Haiz.....Like that I got to sacrifice. 谁让我前世是地藏王菩萨。我不入地狱,谁入地狱? :D

Sacrifice your brinjals or cucumbers only mah... Not your 'anaconda'... :D:p

DegenerationX
25-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Sacrifice your brinjals or cucumbers only mah... Not your 'anaconda'... :D:p

Anyway, I fail her criteria. She wants someone who is above 40 while I'm just a syt :D:p

SYTBigBoobLover
25-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Anyway, I fail her criteria. She wants someone who is above 40 while I'm just a syt :D

SYT with virgin hole? :D Someone would be interested... :D:p