PDA

View Full Version : No strings attached

king1404
20-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Hi babes in the forum. I'm looking out for a no strings attached relationship. Probably with someone attached. We can try and learn new things from each other to and satisfy our own partners.
I'm sg chinese 30, good build with 6" bro. Hilarious me and good to spend time with. But only certain days of the week that I am free.
Interested can PM me.;),

Meow^^
20-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi babes in the forum. I'm looking out for a no strings attached relationship. Probably with someone attached. We can try and learn new things from each other to and satisfy our own partners.
I'm sg chinese 30, good build with 6" bro. Hilarious me and good to spend time with. But only certain days of the week that I am free.
Interested can PM me.;),

NSA with someone attahced......You looking for trouble bro....and what what makes you think that ladies in this forum will fancy your '6 inch' ? :cool:

DegenerationX
20-03-2013, 09:45 AM
NSA with someone attahced......You looking for trouble bro....and what what makes you think that ladies in this forum will fancy your '6 inch' ? :cool:

Yalor......7" they also dun give a damn liao :D

SYTBigBoobLover
20-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Yalor......7" they also dun give a damn liao :D

You mean they prefer smaller size? :eek::D:p

AllInObama
20-03-2013, 11:33 AM

Sounds like it :eek:

Meow^^
20-03-2013, 11:39 AM

Is not about the size..is about who you are with...after that, Size come in..lol :D

SYTBigBoobLover
20-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Is not about the size..is about who you are with...after that, Size come in..lol :D

Icic... So, size does matter. LOL... :D:p

hcg_explorer
20-03-2013, 11:47 AM

aiyo sis, u dunno meh... if got attached one he easy to let go mah...
hokkien is " BO CHEW BEH " cantonese is " MOE SAO MEI " Teochew is " BOR CHIU BUER "

:D

DegenerationX
20-03-2013, 11:48 AM
You mean they prefer smaller size? :D:p

Icic... So, size does matter. LOL...

Size matters.....but then if everyone is about the same average size, then nothing special mah. So either have to be very big or very small, then special and can leave a good impression mah. :D

SYTBigBoobLover
20-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Size matters.....but then if everyone is about the same average size, then nothing special mah. So either have to be very big or very small, then special and can leave a good impression mah. :D

I very big size.............................. 36"......................... Waist size.......... Can leave good impression? :D:p

acidicavex
20-03-2013, 12:41 PM
I very big size.............................. 36"......................... Waist size.......... Can leave good impression? :D:p

Wah sibey deep impress Bro SBBL

SYTBigBoobLover
20-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Wah sibey deep impress Bro SBBL

LOL... :p

Bro DX said have to be very big or very small to get good impression mah... :D

DegenerationX
20-03-2013, 01:35 PM
LOL... :p

Bro DX said have to be very big or very small to get good impression mah... :D

True......I also leave impression. cos I very small..............:(:D

SYTBigBoobLover