PDA

View Full Version : Love <3

gotnotime
19-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Author's notes: I'm writing this in an attempt to get over something, there's little, or no sex depending on how it flows.. Some readers might find the idea similar, and yes, the inspiration was from there. A story for those who love, and lost.

I've met five ladies who changed my life, and as I sat back on my chair, admiring the scenary from my house, watching the young couples go on their dates, being giggly and touch, and the old couples taking a walk in the park holding hands.

The first lady was called Mind. I met her when I was in secondary school, she was very much book-smart, and always had a witty answer to everything. On the other hand, it was not just about being book-smart, it was her intellect; the way she thinks and analyses things. It is the way that she presents herself, that kind of mysterious enigmatic charm that would still bring surpries no matter how much I thought I knew her. She was someone that I was able to chat with about anything and everything, and for hours on the phone, as long as we were both available.

gotnotime
19-03-2013, 12:47 AM
The second lady I met was Heart. She had a heart of gold, and was gentle and sweet to everyone around her. I had much to learn from the values and the little meticulous things in life that she likes and cares about. Not only that, I also got to know her insecurities and fears in life.

I loved her, even though she was lacking in other areas such as intellect or looks, as she certainly had the womanly qualities to be a wife. She was the one who taught me to speak our dialect and pronounce the words properly, not only that, she also took pictures, and showed me pictures of the dishes from our dialect group. I'd love to help her with the housework, and cook for her, but she'd stoutly refuse, saying that it's a woman's job, reminding me of my responsibilities as a man. Which is to get out in the working world, and bring back the dough. She was, indeed, my role model of qualities and values.

gotnotime
19-03-2013, 01:13 AM
The third woman I met was Body, and hell yeah she has a devil's body to boot. She could make a man turn heads whenever she walked on the streets even without makeup. Many guys would claim to "fall in love at first sight" with her, but I'd think that is utter bullshit. That, in my opinion, isn't love, but lust at first sight. Some ladies would also think of it as the "feel" when they first meet a guy.

But what we had between us was not just physical attraction, it was also the intimacy and presence shared between us. I'd admit that I did not love her; on hindsight, she was the only woman whom I only loved superfically. Love, in my opinion, is developed over a period of time when one discovers a person, and not developed in such short time.

Intimacy was always good, but what mattered most, was presence, to be always there for her when she needed me, and she always made my day whenever I chat with her on the phone, or met her for a meal. She was the one who made me feel happy, and comfortable with being who I am around her. It felt like I could be with her forever, but it led to me meeting the next woman, Soul.

gotnotime
19-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Soul was a woman I know very well, beneath all that facade and her walls put up to deter strangers. Indeed, I recall how cold, and resistant she was to me when we first met, but I eventually got to know her better, beneath all of that physical and mental aspects of her, and I'd still want to be with her.

She was the first person I'd think of when I wake up in the morning, and the last person I'd miss when I go to bed. I'd love to spend all my time with her, tell her everything and know that she'd be there for me when I needed her. She is the kind of person I'd chat with at 1am in the morning, and know that I still have her undivided attention and unconditional love despite a long day outside. She was also the kind who will make my problem her problem, yes, it sounds like a busybody to me, but she'd always make sure that even if she can't help, I won't have to go through it alone.

It was from knowing her, that I started to see and want to spend the rest of my life with her, not in a clingy way, but in a way that I want to create more memories with her, be it happy or sad, through good or bad times.

gotnotime
19-03-2013, 01:36 AM
The last woman I met, was Alisa. She was the perfect combination of the previous four women I met, and I really saw myself having a future with her.

Her intellect always never failed to surprise me, even though I was accademically smarter. I fondly remembered once when I told her that I really wanted to care and protect her, she replied that "SAF has trained you well!" without batting an eyelid. Not only that, there were several times where she'd still surprise me even on the phone, smiling as I reminisced those late calls in the night.

She also had a great heart of gold, being always very kind and gentle to me. I remembered the time when she told me to care for my mum, as both of her parents were not around. She was also a great cook, and someone I'd look up to in moral values, even though I supposedly had high moral values and courage as a commander in the army. She'd also give money to her grandparents, and help pay the bills despite earning a pittance due to her qualifications.

When I first met her, I already knew that I wanted to be with her for life. Not because she had a great body; it was quite the opposite, but I knew that I wanted to be there for her, to share her sorrows and joys, to be always there for her, even if it means that I had to travel to her place in the middle of the night. Hearing her sweet voice over the phone always made my day, and I really treasured the time I had with her, wishing that each moment would last just a little bit longer..

Despite knowing that she'd ignore me when I offend her, and that she is still pissed with me over what happened, I still love her, and want her to be in my life. Even though she threatened to report to the police, I'd only say that I'd want to get arrested if loving her is a crime. Even until now, she is still the first and last thought on my mind every single day. Even if she were to ignore me forever, I know that I'd still love her to my last breath, for she is the epitome of everything I want in a partner for life. I'd go through everything just to see, and chat with her one more time. She was the one whom I really loved, she might not be the most beautiful to some, but she made my world beautiful with her presence.

Her sudden departure left a great gap in my life, as I fell into depression. As time went on by, I slowly began to pick myself up and tried moving on, but getting over her was another thing altogether..

Author's notes: People normally type love as <3, the shape of a heart. I believe that one can only be truly in love when there is more than three of those aspects I mentioned, which makes it <3. Plus a little something more, that is chemistry and fate.
If you're reading this story, I hope you can fully comprehend what I'm trying to put across here..

DAMPER
19-03-2013, 02:07 AM
please continue , thanks

View
19-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Camping Here

BMW69
19-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Here's to hoping that my Alisa never leaves and that you find someone like her soon

SYTBigBoobLover
19-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Starting camp fire... :D

gotnotime
19-03-2013, 05:48 PM
please continue , thanks

As fast as it came, it has ended, unfortunately.

Camping Here

Please camp elsewhere on other threads :D

Here's to hoping that my Alisa never leaves and that you find someone like her soon

Indeed, I've found someone like her, that's why I've got the inspiration to write this. But she's gone..

Starting camp fire... :D

Can I extinguish it? :D

KnockoutNed
20-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Setting up camp here :D

Iggy
20-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Thanks bro for sharing and reminding us about love, although many of us have different perceptions, I believe that we would agree that love is indeed made up of more than 3 aspects.

Hopefully you can find another whom you can talk all day along with, who will love you with her heart of gold, maybe have a devil's body, and last but not least, love you with all her soul.

Cheers :)

gotnotime
21-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Setting up camp here :D

I'm done writing this.. there's really nothing to camp for, don't waste your popcorn and drinks XD

Thanks bro for sharing and reminding us about love, although many of us have different perceptions, I believe that we would agree that love is indeed made up of more than 3 aspects.

Hopefully you can find another whom you can talk all day along with, who will love you with her heart of gold, maybe have a devil's body, and last but not least, love you with all her soul.

Cheers :)

Thanks for your encouragement :) I hope I'll find that person soon :D

big_cock
21-03-2013, 11:41 PM
good leh....continue more... :D:p

gotnotime
21-03-2013, 11:43 PM
good leh....continue more... :D:p

I've no idea what to continue la.. what do you think will happen if she happens to see it? :D