PDA

View Full Version : Girls looking at you on the street

PowerTAN_P_W
18-03-2013, 04:16 AM
any ladies members here? i am curious to know how u all think when u keep looking at some guys on the street. r u all interested to know the guy, lust over the guy or just look and forget? pls share yr thoughts.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

AlexV
19-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Looks like you are trolling....

They aren't looking at you...its becuase you are 5 feet tall and they are looking over your head.

wtfman
19-03-2013, 05:53 PM
walau TS enough already leh.. u really that sian meh?? go get a job leh:mad:

SadLoser
19-03-2013, 07:29 PM
They are looking at you cos they are wondering how come a guy with a penis growing on the face (in layman terms, "lan jiao bin) is walking on the streets...

lorraina
19-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Girls look at guys the same way as how guys look at girls. :P Some can be eye candy while some is see and forget. :)

PowerTAN_P_W
20-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Girls look at guys the same way as how guys look at girls. :P Some can be eye candy while some is see and forget. :)

good reply. will the girls also think of getting to know the guys they keep looking at beside just looking?

Rgds,
Ah Wee

HCKing
21-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Looks like you are trolling....

They aren't looking at you...its becuase you are 5 feet tall and they are looking over your head.

think even aunties or ah ma look at him he will also believe they like him.

netuser
23-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Bro,

Maybe you didn't use tissue to wipe your mouth...worse still, you didnt clean your eye/nose "shit" properly. I once had some leftover eye shit which was spotted by a colleague of mine. Then I realized why so many others were staring at me..hehe:o

More often, what I do notice is that girls like to look at other girls in terms of fashion; e.g. shoes, dress, make-up, etc...

Cheerios,:)

any ladies members here? i am curious to know how u all think when u keep looking at some guys on the street. r u all interested to know the guy, lust over the guy or just look and forget? pls share yr thoughts.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

stillgottheblue
24-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Don't think so much, girls look at guys is different from guys lusting after girls.

szczesny
24-03-2013, 12:35 PM
coz u stare at them, naturally they will see who the hell is staring at them.....maybe they'll tell their bf about u. Cock fights always start becoz of staring incident, do be careful :D

likashing
25-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Gals have a soft spot. They would look at some guys the same way they look at some beggars on the street and they think "so poor thing"....

Or maybe u forgot to zip your fly and they wondering why the kukubird is so small inside?

PowerTAN_P_W
26-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Don't think so much, girls look at guys is different from guys lusting after girls.

can elaborate on that? do they also start imagine abt being with the guy they are looking at?

Rgds,
Ah Wee

PowerTAN_P_W
19-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Gals have a soft spot. They would look at some guys the same way they look at some beggars on the street and they think "so poor thing"....

this is possible but i dont think apply to my case as i am not a poor thing.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

sane
19-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Y r there 3 similar threads on this :confused:, u mental or what :confused: n there's no big deal when others looking at ur direction, could be staring at those behind u too, y are u so imaginative :confused:

If only u r as yantao as the guy in the clip, every gals will turn head and look at u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbd39ROfvMY

stillgottheblue
19-04-2013, 09:11 PM
I am yandao and girls look at me but it does not mean they want to fuck you. Girls and men are different.

TheAmuletMan
20-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Girls and men are different.

This is definately the true :)

PowerTAN_P_W
26-04-2013, 02:12 PM
I am yandao and girls look at me but it does not mean they want to fuck you. Girls and men are different.

i am wondering wat goes inside their mind when they keep looking at me? do they desire the guy to approach them and ask for their numbers?

Rgds,
Ah Wee

HCKing
26-04-2013, 11:05 PM
pls check with jameschong1. only he knows the answer to your never-ending question.:D

AsianConqueror
27-04-2013, 01:56 AM
Girls looking at guys more like a appreciation look only with nothing else in mind.they also hope the guy notice them looking but when if the guy really approach they they will act dao and quickly Siam.

Even do exchange num means nothing just interested to talk only maybe.

This is called 'cock tease'

Guys thinking otherwise cos when guy look at a beautiful woman he already mentally rape them:D

crood
29-04-2013, 07:02 AM
i am wondering wat goes inside their mind when they keep looking at me? do they desire the guy to approach them and ask for their numbers?

Rgds,
Ah Wee

yes, pls walk up and approach all those women and ask them directly, y r they looking at u, ask them for their no, dont ever give up trying!

Good Luck!

etct88
30-04-2013, 10:23 PM
They look at me and don't laugh, i dam happy liao...........

PikachuDoraemon
06-05-2013, 11:47 PM
over confident kills

ahhua1983
07-05-2013, 06:13 PM
They are looking at you cos they are wondering how come a guy with a penis growing on the face (in layman terms, "lan jiao bin) is walking on the streets...

Hahahaha, I can't help it but this one cracks me up. Kudos to ur humour. Good one sia!

PowerTAN_P_W
14-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Girls looking at guys more like a appreciation look only with nothing else in mind.they also hope the guy notice them looking but when if the guy really approach they they will act dao and quickly Siam.

Even do exchange num means nothing just interested to talk only maybe.

This is called 'cock tease'

Guys thinking otherwise cos when guy look at a beautiful woman he already mentally rape them:D

very interesting insight which might just be true. Power Tan up you! :cool:

Rgds,
Ah Wee

justl00king
14-05-2013, 06:25 PM
We are born with an instinct to look and appreciate all things of beauty.

Some gals when I give glance at them, they may look back and return with a smile. Signal for me to follow up and most times will manage to hook up.

Other gals when you glance they will purposely look away and giving a rather snob feel. These type super turn off for me, no matter how beautiful they are.

PowerTAN_P_W
22-05-2013, 09:51 PM
We are born with an instinct to look and appreciate all things of beauty.

Some gals when I give glance at them, they may look back and return with a smile. Signal for me to follow up and most times will manage to hook up.

Other gals when you glance they will purposely look away and giving a rather snob feel. These type super turn off for me, no matter how beautiful they are.

what u said does make sense. ;)

Rgds,
Ah Wee

HCKing
24-05-2013, 08:19 PM
very interesting insight which might just be true. Power Tan up you! :cool:

Rgds,
Ah Wee

gt no power u up simi?:D

sane
24-05-2013, 11:32 PM
gt no power u up simi?:D

He can verbally zap u too ... he made me laugh till peng with "power Tan zap u" :D

huhu123
25-05-2013, 06:44 AM
He can verbally zap u too ... he made me laugh till peng with "power Tan zap u" :D

this is what makes him special. If fact to him to up virtually and zap virtually is no difference from just saying it.

HCKing
25-05-2013, 01:37 PM

this is what makes him special. If fact to him to up virtually and zap virtually is no difference from just saying it.

he no need power to zap, use his seh to zap ppl can liao.:D

justl00king
25-05-2013, 06:59 PM
what u said does make sense. ;)

Rgds,
Ah WeeGuess many gals always giving you that appreciative glance? ;)

thomko
23-08-2013, 11:42 AM

Rgds,
Ah Wee

so did u try asking them to know once n for all- Answers??

supergirl2011
23-08-2013, 07:37 PM
I just saw George Young on my way to office. And OMG he is so handsome!!! I wanted to take photo wif him but I'm just too shy. I didn't just look at him. I stared at him. Lols. So if you are really handsome then yah... girls will look at you wherever you go ;)

lalaliang
24-08-2013, 04:38 PM
I just saw George Young on my way to office. And OMG he is so handsome!!! I wanted to take photo wif him but I'm just too shy. I didn't just look at him. I stared at him. Lols. So if you are really handsome then yah... girls will look at you wherever you go ;)

thomko
25-08-2013, 08:46 PM

Not only girls but as in TS ah wee other threads, ladyboy also in awe of his 9" small brother..

PowerTAN_P_W
21-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Guess many gals always giving you that appreciative glance? ;)

to be honest it's more like an inviting glance than an appreciative one. nowadays i realise alot of them have the tendency to look at my dick immediately after they see my face. this is an interesting new development which Power Tan certainly needs alot more time to understand why. ;)

Rgds,
Ah Wee

KathrynEWyant
09-11-2013, 08:20 PM
When girl see you it doesn't mean that she like you or just want to hangout with you. When she look at you many time and follow you many days then its not love its attraction teen girls having this type of problem.
dating advice for women (http://www.capturehisheartandmakehimloveyouforeverreview. org/)

PowerTAN_P_W
10-07-2014, 03:41 AM

the strangest thing which i have always failed to understand is that despite i am short and chubby with specs there seems to be more girls looking at me instead of the other tall and handsome dudes walking around me.

Unfortunately the answer to this mystery may never be known.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

Nonteeruk2553
10-07-2014, 07:53 AM
When girls look at you, you better make a trip to the gents to check from top to toe.

ah rat
10-07-2014, 09:32 AM
When girls look at you, you better make a trip to the gents to check from top to toe.

Bro no need, just check yr zip area of yr pant. Maybe 1 of yr pubic hair is sticking out :p :D

ManWithSeh
19-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Not only girls but as in TS ah wee other threads, ladyboy also in awe of his 9" small brother..

without shifu i will not have the seh to attract girls attention on the street. :p

now everywhere i go i see girls looking at me. song da! :D

ManWithSeh2
19-07-2014, 05:34 PM
without shifu i will not have the seh to attract girls attention on the street.

now everywhere i go i see girls looking at me. song da! :D

all thanks to our beloved shifu, Power Tan!!! :D:p:D

NewPapaSan
23-07-2014, 09:47 PM
well said :D

megachiongster
24-07-2014, 01:15 PM

thats what i did! haha i tot my zip open or something

PowerTAN_P_W
17-10-2014, 01:45 AM
thats what i did! haha i tot my zip open or something

if you ever wonder what type of guy a woman wants, be sure to read up the threads by Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

Rocode
17-11-2014, 06:34 PM
if you ever wonder what type of guy a woman wants, be sure to read up the threads by Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k&list=RDmOzdfaEPaR0&index=20

PowerTAN_P_W
30-12-2014, 08:34 PM
more than a year has past since i started this thread and till to-date there are still no lack of girls looking at me on the street.

No one can ever understand the agony of getting unwanted attention and admiration from the opposite sex all the time. This could well be the fate of being the one and only man with 'seh', Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

bigpussy
01-01-2015, 08:55 AM
You are hilarious....guess u have many fans here in the forum to entertain u.

yesscenter
09-01-2015, 06:56 PM
more than a year has past since i started this thread and till to-date there are still no lack of girls looking at me on the street.

No one can ever understand the agony of getting unwanted attention and admiration from the opposite sex all the time. This could well be the fate of being the one and only man with 'seh', Power Tan.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

Hello lan chiow bin

contrafighter
15-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Haha, cannot stand this guy.

LanJiaoSeh
20-11-2018, 12:41 AM
all thanks to our beloved shifu, Power Tan!!! :D:p:D

-53 pts?

wanna challenge shifu?

:D