PDA

View Full Version : Worst Service in OKTHAI STable! Owner Dont Care!

GT Discman
17-03-2013, 03:36 PM
I would like to write my worst terrible experience encountered in OKTHAI and hope in light of these, bros wouldn't fall victim and spend your well deserved money in other stable. I booked AVA and had no problems finding the place. The moment I saw her, she gave me this get it over and done with attitude. She didnt even bother to greet me or continue any conversation which i started. Basically it was quiet all the way till we reached into the room. And the first sentence she spoke was, you have to pay me first!!!! I was ok with it, and after paying 130 bucks, she suddenly TELL ME WHERE IS MY TIPS? SHE DIDNT EVEN ASK, SHE WAS TELLING ME!!! I AM LIKE WTH, I didnt even know your service yet and you want me to give you tips. I just told her nicely that I didnt bring more cash and she went on to say "NO TIPS AH, NVM LOH" and give me an even more screw up attitude. Only after the first shot did i realise she didnt give e a good service just because i didnt give her tips!! Moving to the Showers, She undressed and wore a towel around her and just stood outside the shower area to shower for me and quickly. Worst, half way through she just passed me the shower head and I had to shower myself. I was really pissed off already. All this while she hardy spoke to me despite me trying to talk to her. IT IS WORST ON THE BED. She just did a 10 seconds BJ with condom and went straight to FJ. From the moment i walked in to the end of first shot was done in like 20mins. Once finished the first shot, she went through to the bathroom to shower herself, leaving me at the bed. I am like WTF. And thats not worst, after shower, she went to another room, apparently its her sleeping room and dressed up as though the session is over. That was when she told me that most of her clients only do 1 shot. I AM LIKE THE REST OF THE CLIENTS IS NOT MY BUSINESS. Take note all this while I remain very calm. I texted the guy to negotiate for a partial refund and he told me cannot. And worst, all this while HE KNEW THAT AVA SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE AND YET HE STILL RECOMMEND ME. Tells a lot about this guy's interest in the business. I continued the conversation with AVA and found out that generally this is how OKTHAI girls Function, on the website says 2 shots, 1.5hrs but the girls expect tips and only 1 shot and FUCK OFF U GO. After messaging with the guy for like 15mins, I realise its going no where and decided to leave. And the AVA still got the cheek to recommend me her sister who will be coming soon. 20mins service for 130, thats DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

I hope all bros who are reading this make the right decision on which stable you are going to patron.

GT Discman
17-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Notify more guys.

Dm_ass
17-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Let's boycott OKTHAI everyone unless this bloody OKT do something. Just taking our hard earn money is so wrong. :mad::mad:

You have my support bro!!;)

GT Discman
18-03-2013, 07:26 AM
thanks. Up up and away

scorelan
18-03-2013, 07:46 AM
I would like to write my worst terrible experience encountered in OKTHAI and hope in light of these, bros wouldn't fall victim and spend your well deserved money in other stable. I booked AVA and had no problems finding the place. The moment I saw her, she gave me this get it over and done with attitude. She didnt even bother to greet me or continue any conversation which i started. Basically it was quiet all the way till we reached into the room. And the first sentence she spoke was, you have to pay me first!!!! I was ok with it, and after paying 130 bucks, she suddenly TELL ME WHERE IS MY TIPS? SHE DIDNT EVEN ASK, SHE WAS TELLING ME!!! I AM LIKE WTH, I didnt even know your service yet and you want me to give you tips. I just told her nicely that I didnt bring more cash and she went on to say "NO TIPS AH, NVM LOH" and give me an even more screw up attitude. Only after the first shot did i realise she didnt give e a good service just because i didnt give her tips!! Moving to the Showers, She undressed and wore a towel around her and just stood outside the shower area to shower for me and quickly. Worst, half way through she just passed me the shower head and I had to shower myself. I was really pissed off already. All this while she hardy spoke to me despite me trying to talk to her. IT IS WORST ON THE BED. She just did a 10 seconds BJ with condom and went straight to FJ. From the moment i walked in to the end of first shot was done in like 20mins. Once finished the first shot, she went through to the bathroom to shower herself, leaving me at the bed. I am like WTF. And thats not worst, after shower, she went to another room, apparently its her sleeping room and dressed up as though the session is over. That was when she told me that most of her clients only do 1 shot. I AM LIKE THE REST OF THE CLIENTS IS NOT MY BUSINESS. Take note all this while I remain very calm. I texted the guy to negotiate for a partial refund and he told me cannot. And worst, all this while HE KNEW THAT AVA SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE AND YET HE STILL RECOMMEND ME. Tells a lot about this guy's interest in the business. I continued the conversation with AVA and found out that generally this is how OKTHAI girls Function, on the website says 2 shots, 1.5hrs but the girls expect tips and only 1 shot and FUCK OFF U GO. After messaging with the guy for like 15mins, I realise its going no where and decided to leave. And the AVA still got the cheek to recommend me her sister who will be coming soon. 20mins service for 130, thats DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

I hope all bros who are reading this make the right decision on which stable you are going to patron.

Bro, this stable already got thread boycotting them. Sorry to hear your terrible experience. I almost took their girls...

admirer09
20-03-2013, 09:53 AM
upz~ avoid at all costs

latishame
20-03-2013, 10:14 AM
So many complaints yet nothing its done. Big black sheep in FL dome 1

jeremyl118
20-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up bro
Nearly wanted to book with ella

jc_2707
20-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Bro..noted ;)..if I were u I go to THAI Dolly so far never give me any problem..:)

21-03-2013, 09:16 PM
but sooner or later this okt will change name and come back again.:D

Madhatter15
21-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Eh guys, there's a thread here named okthai scam. Go read. Sheesh, still got people get cheated.

serav1
25-03-2013, 09:03 PM
its a pity some bro's are still not aware, i guess some of the bros here don't really have much time to read through the forums to find out, and only come to realise they've been cheated and that others have suffered a similar experience after they come back to find out more. hope the word spreads and we can stop this kind of practice by the OKT.