PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female FB, weekdays, CBD

AMKrapist
17-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi,

Looking for FB for weekday after 6pm sessions in town. I am in my early 30s, average looking and cock, good build and 1.75m tall. Dinner/drink and hotel in town on me.

I don't mind your relationship status as I am not looking for a gf. No strings attached. You don't have to look like Fiona Xie but a good body is preferred. I am disease-free and expects the same from you.

If it helps, my first FB was from this forum 3 years ago. We had several good sessions back then. Looking for next one now. Drop me a PM if keen.

flowbow
17-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi,

Looking for FB for weekday after 6pm sessions in town. I am in my early 30s, average looking and cock, good build and 1.75m tall. Dinner/drink and hotel in town on me.

Paging for bro S2K... :D

Anyway TS, with a nick like that, I would be really afraid to be your FB :eek::D

AMKrapist
17-03-2013, 03:09 PM

Anyway TS, with a nick like that, I would be really afraid to be your FB :eek::D

Does AMK-cute-man sounds better in a sex forum? cheers, mate. :)

flowbow
17-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Does AMK-cute-man sounds better in a sex forum? cheers, mate. :)
Either way, you would still get chak-ed... Just that today Sunday, most of our chak team members are off... Prepare for the onslaught tomorrow :D

guygaga
17-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Anyway kudos to a cool nick and wish u luck TS for your bravery in posting.

ColdBlood99
17-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Hi,

I don't mind your relationship status as I am not looking for a gf. No strings attached. You don't have to look like Fiona Xie but a good body is preferred. I am disease-free and expects the same from you.

If it helps, my first FB was from this forum 3 years ago. We had several good sessions back then. Looking for next one now. Drop me a PM if keen.

you should change your nick to AMKcutieman. rapist :eek:

<<totally>>
17-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Does AMK-cute-man sounds better in a sex forum? cheers, mate. :)If you dun mind, you can try creating an account with that nick and see if it does help you get any better responses. :D

Prediction: Much better than now. :D

AMKrapist
17-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Anyway kudos to a cool nick and wish u luck TS for your bravery in posting.

If I recall correctly, the inspiration for this nick came from the rape case in Bukit Batok 10 years ago.

To be honest, when I first created this account, I never expect to be still reading this forum till today. Haha

acidicavex
17-03-2013, 05:12 PM
If I recall correctly, the inspiration for this nick came from the rape case in Bukit Batok 10 years ago.

To be honest, when I first created this account, I never expect to be still reading this forum till today. Haha

U sound more scary in this post than your nick........

AMKrapist
17-03-2013, 05:25 PM
U sound more scary in this post than your nick........

I think I did. Not exactly helpful to my objective.. I am not involved in any illegal activities so don't worry, ladies.

simple2kee
17-03-2013, 09:53 PM

thks. im late. :D

I am in my early 30s, average looking and cock, good build and 1.75m tall.

average looking? pls step aside. :D

<<totally>>
17-03-2013, 10:12 PM

To be honest, when I first created this account, I never expect to be still reading this forum till today. HahaHonestly speaking, I have already expected you to be in the red. You should changed another person to inspire you for rape is seen as an act done by ah gua.

FYI, have you heard of what happened when guys that went into the jail for molest or rape? :D

Meow^^
18-03-2013, 09:18 AM
FYI, have you heard of what happened when guys that went into the jail for molest or rape? :D

O.o? What happened? Those rapist rape others in the jail? :D

hcg_explorer
18-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi,

WOW... in AMK leh... y not ask ur MP to help.. very power leh

PPGirl
18-03-2013, 11:03 AM
O.o? What happened? Those rapist rape others in the jail? :D

I think its the other way round? :D

AMKrapist
23-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Everyone's entitled to their opinions. :)

Any ladies interested in weekday sessions, PM me. cheers.