PDA

View Full Version : Jurong East Lavender TN

phallusman
17-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Located at B429 Jurong East St24, me happen to come across this TN joint when visiting a friend's baby's 1st month.

Went in to enquire - 2 PRCs there doing decent massage. The place is quite properly done up with 3 beds. For those who need a good back rub-down and if JE is convenient for you, this is the place. Definitely no Special.

I will drop by in the next few days when I happen to be at the west to check this joint out. Of course, no FR la, just to let fellow bros know how good or no good the service in terms of skills. IMO, the masseuse should not be young and good looking!

phallusman
20-04-2005, 05:50 PM
My apologies, it is JE St24, B249.

Went to this joint after a meeting at 4:30pm. A tall matured PDMM from Beijing did the TN for me. For $40, she did a proper 1 hour massage for me. I told her that my lower back need some good rub-down and it felt real good after that. She was somewhat chatty and it was quite an enjoyable massage that relieved my back quite a bit.

Definitely return for the therapeutic massage

phallusman
24-04-2005, 10:33 AM
Beside offering TN, they just got 2 chairs for foot reflex as well. Understand that they went for some serious training from a proper Chinese physician. BTW, the last time I tried the Foot Reflex was after a very tiring ICT like almost a decade ago. Maybe, these days, after golf, it might be good to try Foot again, to improve circulation on the foot and especially on the little toes as well. Haven't checked how much though.

hearthrob
24-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Wonder how come no reply to this thread?
Issit because no special so no reply? :D
I'll go try this out.

blacknight6
24-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Got special by xiao Ping during 2nd session with her. She's chatty, asked me whether I go to other tuina centre and whether got do HJ or FJ. I said sure must have HJ if not how to relax. Query me about pricing. Gave me a HJ but will not do FJ in the premises, Outside can she said.
Looks--- 6/10
boobs----34B
HJ---- 4/10 (functional)
Subsequent visits kept pestering me for HJ when I just needed a good Massage.

Go for the good massage but not the HJ.

ballplayer
24-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Got special by xiao Ping during 2nd session with her. She's chatty, asked me whether I go to other tuina centre and whether got do HJ or FJ. I said sure must have HJ if not how to relax. Query me about pricing. Gave me a HJ but will not do FJ in the premises, Outside can she said.
Looks--- 6/10
boobs----34B
HJ---- 4/10 (functional)
Subsequent visits kept pestering me for HJ when I just needed a good Massage.

Go for the good massage but not the HJ.

brother, can tell us the total damage?
also how old is xiao ping?

blacknight6
24-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Damage ---$40 + $30
Age 30+ PDMM (with young son) staying in Yishun, she claims. Also claims she is divorced. After chatty with her for some time realise can only believe some things and not all.

fruittree2000
24-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Damage ---$40 + $30
Age 30+ PDMM (with young son) staying in Yishun, she claims. Also claims she is divorced. After chatty with her for some time realise can only believe some things and not all.

all this gals is the same.. they like to smoke u here n there.. jus know wen to believe n not to believe n u will not be cheat by them..

blacknight6
25-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Was there this morning, Xiao Ping no longer working there. She has moved to AMK Ave 10. Now there are 4 ladies there. Xiao Chien, Ah Ching, Yu Ting and Dawn; all PDMM. The first 2 are slim but the other 2 are better endowed though when comes to looks I gave them all 5-7/10. Had Ah Ching. Usual damages if you noe what I mean.

inventry
25-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Now there are 4 ladies there. Xiao Chien, Ah Ching, Yu Ting and Dawn; all PDMM.

Bro, is Yu Ting and Dawn is from Ying Zi at bukit gombak?

Scrubber
25-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Bro inventry, you also noticed that name ah? Haha... Maybe they're on rotational basis la. :p

inventry
25-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Bro inventry, you also noticed that name ah? Haha... Maybe they're on rotational basis la. :p

Yup..... bro... i dun think they r on rotation basis leh.... becos few days back i went to ying zi all new girls there leh..... Xiao Hong offerred me HJ plus massage for $70 leh.... Kaozzzz.......... she think i newbie at ying zi ah??? hehehe........ :D

CaptainPlanet
25-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Yup..... bro... i dun think they r on rotation basis leh.... becos few days back i went to ying zi all new girls there leh..... Xiao Hong offerred me HJ plus massage for $70 leh.... Kaozzzz.......... she think i newbie at ying zi ah??? hehehe........ :D
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Go massage bo jio
Kaozzzzzzzzzzz

inventry
25-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Go massage bo jio
Kaozzzzzzzzzzz

u interested meh??? i dunno leh.... pai seh lar......

CaptainPlanet
25-07-2005, 11:00 PM
u interested meh??? i dunno leh.... pai seh lar......
Hahahaaaaaaaaaa
Massage mi interested
But special mi dun wan
Kekekeeeeeeeeee

popiah
25-07-2005, 11:01 PM

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Go massage bo jio
Kaozzzzzzzzzzz

Scrubber
25-07-2005, 11:07 PM

Haha bro you also tried Xiao Hong ah? She good leh.. a lot of bros auto-roam her liao, I still haven't yet leh.. Sianz...

inventry
25-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Hahahaaaaaaaaaa
Massage mi interested
But special mi dun wan
Kekekeeeeeeeeee

oh ok..... then next time i jio u lor..... keep a lookout on ur HP hor.....

inventry
25-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Go massage bo jio
Kaozzzzzzzzzzz

U another 1..... when i jio u , u always give excuses..... now say i nvr jio u....

haizzzz.......... so hard being a samster nowadays..... :(

kthan10
29-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Is this joint still in business? Wat are the services like now?

Scrubber
01-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Bro inventry, got recce this place or not? :p

inventry
05-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Bro inventry, got recce this place or not? :p

Bro Scrubber...... I went to recce last night...... True enough Yu Ting and Dawn was there...... My Fr as follows.....

reached JE blk 249 @ 1900 Hrs.....Welcomed by Yu ting.... My regular when she was in Ying Zi @ bukit Gombak...... As usual had a wonderful massage frm her.... Charges are the same as Ying Zi.... $36 for 1 full hour.... Other services u will have to check with her....

Looks 5.5/10

Boobs 7/10 ( B cup )

HJ 7/10

Scrubber
06-08-2005, 01:25 AM
Aiyoh Yu Ting went over there ah. I also got try her before. I think I'll still stick to Xiao Hong at Gombak la. :p

inventry
06-08-2005, 02:33 AM
Aiyoh Yu Ting went over there ah. I also got try her before. I think I'll still stick to Xiao Hong at Gombak la. :p

Yup..... Yu ting is there....... But dawn also there mah.... Will be giving xiao hong a big miss as i dun like her service..... :D

fei_fei45
12-01-2006, 12:11 AM
Long time no posting on this place and i guess this is why.

I went in today at abt 10pm and was serviced by jia ling. after 10 mins of pressing here and there,ask me wan special ant. was quoted $100 fr hj + massage and $150 for fj + massage. So ex i said she said normal price coz she strip and can play with her body. in the end settled for $80 for hj + massage. hj was alrite and she allow autroam but i dun tik i will return cz it to ex. $64 for a hj? come on..massage was $36 an hour. i was out in 20 mins but she still charge me an hour price.. tik singaporean all rbert head man