PDA

View Full Version : All in the name of fun

Kokomon
16-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Hi all!

I'm sure some of the main reasons why we are here includes some of us having high sex drives, sexually curious or sexually not satisfied. The lists goes on.

But the end of the day, sex is just another form of great workout. But in the midst of finding a partner, I urge some guys to have some class and treat the lady right. No matter how good you are on the bed, the length and so on, I'm sure the ladies do deserve some respect off and on the bed. Whether for long term, short term or one night stand, be a gentleman before and after the act of fun.

Just my thoughts,
Cheers!

Kokomon

ColdBlood99
17-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Hi all!

I'm sure some of the main reasons why we are here includes some of us having high sex drives, sexually curious or sexually not satisfied. The lists goes on.

But the end of the day, sex is just another form of great workout. But in the midst of finding a partner, I urge some guys to have some class and treat the lady right. No matter how good you are on the bed, the length and so on, I'm sure the ladies do deserve some respect off and on the bed. Whether for long term, short term or one night stand, be a gentleman before and after the act of fun.

Just my thoughts,
Cheers!

Kokomon

Ya indeed a gentleman, but using such tactics?:eek:

jasdude
17-03-2013, 07:30 AM
Hi all!

Just my thoughts,
Cheers!

Kokomon

Nothing wrong in your opinions, I agree with you as well but whats your purpose in voicing this out in here?

gotnotime
17-03-2013, 08:12 AM
I agree with TS, but on the other hand..
When I saw the nick kokomon, I can't help but think of digimon..

"Kokomon digivoles to... Koko crunch!"

Now I wish I can have some koko crunch or oatmeal for breakfast XD

woodywoody
19-03-2013, 09:29 AM
TS could had been a victim hence sharing and reminding others here?

hcg_explorer
19-03-2013, 11:48 AM
A real gentleman trying to get attention... :D

hoping to have some response fm our samstress here.. LOL

SYTBigBoobLover
19-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Nothing wrong in your opinions, I agree with you as well but whats your purpose in voicing this out in here?

If I interprete his 'morse code' correctly, it's just his tactis to tell the ladies here that he is a gentleman & he will treat them with respect. In another words, he is looking for a "Free Fuck"!

Otherwise, he is wasting bandwidth here! :mad: