PDA

View Full Version : Should I let go?

Ngengheng
16-03-2013, 12:13 PM
I had been staying together with my gf for past one year. She is indeed very beautiful and have many suitors. However we have many differences which leads to argue and quarrel. We had said break off for so many times . This week finally my heart turned into a rock and I firmly say break... She was very sad and wanna use soft approach. I know she love me but I dont want to repeat the same cycle all over again......In my mind I really wish her well and hope she will find a right guy to marry soon. In reality I am a divorce man who dont want to get tie down so soon.

wtfman
16-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Hi bro,
I think you should sort out your feelings and ask yourself if you still love her or not.. If you still do then I am sure you all will change to maintain this relationship ma:o

Xgenre
16-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Very big age gap? Different nationality?

If she is really that beautiful and has that many suitors, what is the real reason she chose to live a year with a divorcee? Ever ask yourself that? Could it really be she loves you? Or is she going after your money?

Don't want to settle down means you just want to play around and enjoy your freedom for now is it? As a divorcee, if you leave her, can you find someone better, prettier etc? Could it be a case of Heaven give you an angel but you aren't cherishing her?

Ngengheng
16-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Very big age gap? Different nationality?

If she is really that beautiful and has that many suitors, what is the real reason she chose to live a year with a divorcee? Ever ask yourself that? Could it really be she loves you? Or is she going after your money?

Don't want to settle down means you just want to play around and enjoy your freedom for now is it? As a divorcee, if you leave her, can you find someone better, prettier etc? Could it be a case of Heaven give you an angel but you aren't cherishing her?

Looks is not so important. One day she will get old coz she is at mid 30s. However is true that we from different nationality. I just cant tahan we always argue over small issues. I just need peace after divorce.

ahpui99
16-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi bro

Curious question.
How old is she abd roughly how old are u? Which country you are from?

Anyway, are u sure u wanna dump this chick? Think first.

Be well.Pui

Cartman2005
16-03-2013, 08:45 PM
things are not easy....if u love her...i believe everything has a way....
i am in relationship and sometime u hit with problem...but the final goal is whether u trust each other and forgive each other??
is not about age or wanna be tie down...is all about treasure each other.....
if we do not treasure each other..no point to discuss further...because there is no love and passion.......

BigGlobe
16-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Please do not be upset. Be happy.

Many times, it is fated together.

When the time is ripe, she will leave. Or, you may have another surprise.

There is one thread something about 'marriage match-make'. You shall be able to see whether your partner suits you or not. That depends you believe it or not. It's foc (if I am not wrong).

After that, you shall make your decision whether to accept her or let her go.

carmeo88
16-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Looks is not so important. One day she will get old coz she is at mid 30s. However is true that we from different nationality. I just cant tahan we always argue over small issues. I just need peace after divorce.

True, everyone of us will get old one day. I was in that situation before, it would be good to have sometimes your own to live as single again. It solely depend on how you think and what you really want.:)

Ngengheng
16-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi bro

Curious question.
How old is she abd roughly how old are u? Which country you are from?

Anyway, are u sure u wanna dump this chick? Think first.

Be well.Pui

I am 40 (singapore) she is 36(JB)....

yangguo
16-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Good relationship is not just about the good times you share, it's also about understanding and giving in to each other's difference in values and the fact both of you still say"I love you" in the end. Both parties need to make a commitment to make a relationship works.

There is a saying: "if a woman truly loves you, she will get angry at you for many things, but she will still stick with you at the end of the day." What can i say is you do not love her more than she loves you.

Honestly I feel that she does not deserve your love. Please let her go.

MiniHawk
16-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Good relationship is not just about the good times you share, it's also about understanding and giving in to each other's difference in values and the fact both of you still say"I love you" in the end. Both parties need to make a commitment to make a relationship works.

There is a saying: "if a woman truly loves you, she will get angry at you for many things, but she will still stick with you at the end of the day." What can i say is you do not love her more than she loves you.

Honestly I feel that she does not deserve your love. Please let her go.

You got a point there.:)

see see only
17-03-2013, 03:20 AM
TS,

By asking us this question, you have already answered the question yourself :o If you are really interested in the lady, (often called love) you wont leave her even all of us here ... say you should :rolleyes:

However do not regret in the future if you choose to let go. Nevertheless, such question will never have "right or wrong" answer ;) .... only future will tell :rolleyes:

natsuki
17-03-2013, 04:39 AM
动不动就说分手... 哪里会长久...

If u are asking here about should u let go, means ure confuse... since ure confuse and have doubts on this relationship, 在一起了也不会开心的...

“別人的幸福 何必要模仿 心不在何苦 留軀殼在身旁...” - 放了爱 (郭美美)

ionicmuscle
17-03-2013, 06:59 AM
If you love her, and she also genuinely loves you, then you both should try to work it out the differences and compromise.

HCKing
17-03-2013, 10:26 AM
since u oredi said u r tired of petty arguments then might as well let go and seek someone who is more compactible with u. hanging on further will only waste unnecessary time.

lorraina
17-03-2013, 01:53 PM
deep in your heart, you should know if you love her anot. no one can make the decision for you. sometimes, i can only say, think far. if both of you can work out, then why not?

NetRodent
17-03-2013, 09:15 PM
I had been staying together with my gf for past one year. She is indeed very beautiful and have many suitors. However we have many differences which leads to argue and quarrel. We had said break off for so many times . This week finally my heart turned into a rock and I firmly say break... She was very sad and wanna use soft approach. I know she love me but I dont want to repeat the same cycle all over again......In my mind I really wish her well and hope she will find a right guy to marry soon. In reality I am a divorce man who dont want to get tie down so soon.

When you were involved in any relationship, don't just go to the extreme to break up a relationship or sour it.

Simply place it to passive relationship mode would be a wiser choice.
Just leave the options opened.

In the coming years down the road, sometimes your former lovers will grow matured, and had more time to ponder and sort over her past relationships, you will never know that you may run top in her list being her best lover, in terms of any field, care, concern, love, looks, performance, etc..

Without bitter aftertaste of breakup, this fire of love will rekindle, and if you maintain a healthy passive relationship..

I believe a handful of tactful guys here still maintained good relations with her ex-girlfriends, despite being married to another girl.

A healthy number would make your later years life fuller.

My 2 cents worth..

ahtat77
17-03-2013, 10:05 PM

what are the small issues you have with her? Care to elaborate?:confused:

TonyStarkMK8
18-03-2013, 01:09 AM
If you love her, and she also genuinely loves you, then you both should try to work it out the differences and compromise.

TS, I agree with bro ionicmuscle. I too have lots of small quarrels with my wife. But at the end of the day, I know she loves me, and that's all it matters. At least I know even if the whole world turn against me, she would be with me to face it. She'll be the one sticking with me through thick and thin. I might be too young to be talking here, but I just hope you'll make a good choice in the end. Remember the good times you had with her whenever you're unhappy with her and feel like ending it. Remember why you held on till today in the first place. Remember her time and youth she spent on you. Nobody is perfect. All the best to you bro. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Blast88
18-03-2013, 09:19 AM
TS,

Basically, reason behind are u oredi got phobia in marriage & do not wish history to repeat again:p

xiaopangge69
18-03-2013, 11:38 PM
my 2 cents worth: don't think its practical/ realistic for either party to change his or her behaviour to be together. from what I feel, being together as a couple for a lifetime should be about complementing each other's character. if either party purposely changes his or her character to accommodate the other party, how long can the relationship last? of course there will be occasional quarrels here and there as a normal couple. but it goes on frequently, the question to ask will most likely be: is she the correct one? carrying on with the quarrels and trying to accommodate the other party will only make both parties miserable.

Ngengheng
19-03-2013, 12:07 PM
TS,

Basically, reason behind are u oredi got phobia in marriage & do not wish history to repeat again:p

Bingo thats true!!!However she dont let go and ask me give her a chance...Anyway just patch back again....:)

Orchinno
19-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Why let go? Unless she is pushing you to get married and you have to give her some sort of decision.
Quarrels are the spice of life. Without light, there is no darkness; without anger, there's no love.

tiikokia
19-03-2013, 09:46 PM
since u oredi said u r tired of petty arguments then might as well let go and seek someone who is more compactible with u. hanging on further will only waste unnecessary time.
agree with this. if you think it is more trouble than it's worth, then drop it.