PDA

View Full Version : Why not much on Lorong 18????

Arse_Kicker
17-04-2005, 02:42 AM
Hi to all who reads this....

basically I am asking for opinions on this tread...

I have ventured around geylang the first time I went there look for service with a buddy...that was way back when I was serving NS...

I remembered looking all over the place all the lorongs...until we settled for 1 of the house in Lorong 18.

Ever since then I have only tried the girls along lorong 18 or looked around Westerhout, seen a few good ones...

I did NOT try venturing the other lorongs...since I usually go alone after the first trip...I did not want to go through too much of a hassle...besides I find lorong 18 has one of the best looking girls in Geylang (subjective of to personal tastes of course)...what's more...the houses along lorong 18 cost only $40...really dun see the point spending $80 or $150 on a WL... (subjective of to personal opinions of course)when I can find a good one for $40...(just my own opinion)...

Which brings me to my purpose for starting this tread...the bros here seem to always talk about lorong 6, lorong 8...or even the few houses along westerhout...Why not much on Lorong 18?? :confused:

I mean are the girls elsewhere so much better???

Those lao jiaos who frequent geylang a lot or have good reasons to why they prefer other lorongs please enlighten me...

Bad points and good points of lorong 18 are acceptable...thanks

evo3
17-04-2005, 02:56 AM
Talk about cat40 there are not many nice looking gals out there. As far as I know if you talk about good services there are some in Lorong 6 house if I can remember is 66E. As in term of duration is only about 25 mins that inclusive of undress, bathing, and claening up these almost take about 10 mins at least. so left with 15 mins or so to do the biz, to me is not enough. Although is cheap but to short the time and is very rush, no fun for me. My personal choice will be those cat150, good looking, good service (most of them), young, long period and if lucky can have 2 shots. :)

Arse_Kicker
17-04-2005, 03:03 AM
Talk about cat40 there are not many nice looking gals out there. As far as I know if you talk about good services there are some in Lorong 6 house if I can remember is 66E. As in term of duration is only about 25 mins that inclusive of undress, bathing, and claening up these almost take about 10 mins at least. so left with 15 mins or so to do the biz, to me is not enough. Although is cheap but to short the time and is very rush, no fun for me. My personal choice will be those cat150, good looking, good service (most of them), young, long period and if lucky can have 2 shots. :)

I think if you look along the stretch of houses you can find a few good ones...

yes the duration is shorter but when you pay $80 or $150, you are actually paying for 2 or more sessions....entitled to one shot...so if you do the maths...it isn't really longer for free...

I could find a pretty CAT 40 and fuck her for for the $40 and action (not including bathing and changing, at least 20 mins...sometimes cannot lah...depends what time visit...that's why I dun go on weekends and friday...)well I guess chemistry plays a part...amean if she don't lke you ...she will try her best to get rid of you...if it's 5 mins... you see my point..?

Anyway my post was not to promote competition between Cat 40 and higher prices WL.... it is to ask why the bros here don't seem to like lorong 18... hope to get more insight and also know the other lorong's better points perhaps?

evo3
17-04-2005, 03:06 AM
Do you notices that Lorong 18 those houses look more beautiful just look at the outside of those houses, other Lorong like L6, L8 dont look nice do you agreed

Arse_Kicker
17-04-2005, 03:08 AM
Do you notices that Lorong 18 those houses look more beautiful just look at the outside of those houses, other Lorong like L6, L8 dont look nice do you agreed

No offense...but what has the house looking nice got to do with the fuck shiok or not?

sensation
17-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Dear Bros,

I tried both Cat40 & Cat150 before... not too sure it's enough to make a comparison...

Simply, you have low budget = Go for Cat40; you have more and wish to get more kick, better looking, M'sia Chinese = Go for Cat150...

The main idea is FEELING. And more than often, it's LUCK. Of course, if you are lau jiao, you can see whether the gal or pimp is telling the truth about the gal's service...

I agree with Arse_Kicker that Lor 18, Westerhout DO HAVE good-looking gals... very tempting when I brought my buddy to fuck... but unfortunately, my heart has someone else... so no mood... call me crap!

But if we look at another angle, Bro Evo has the $$, plus the good feeling & experience of Cat150, naturally, he would rem the GOOD thing, and the BAD thing about Cat40.

I'm not into psychology here... but that's the fact!

I'll end by saying... Cat150 gals give me good service, good experience, but the budget is too high for me to sustain! Imagine 4 * 40 = 160. 1 month can fuck 4 times, end up 1 fuck!!! Wat if my didi cannot tahan? Go and rape someone in public???(*Sigh... me very emotional now... maybe that's why writing crap now...)
I think if you look along the stretch of houses you can find a few good ones...

yes the duration is shorter but when you pay $80 or $150, you are actually paying for 2 or more sessions....entitled to one shot...so if you do the maths...it isn't really longer for free...

I could find a pretty CAT 40 and fuck her for for the $40 and action (not including bathing and changing, at least 20 mins...sometimes cannot lah...depends what time visit...that's why I dun go on weekends and friday...)well I guess chemistry plays a part...amean if she don't lke you ...she will try her best to get rid of you...if it's 5 mins... you see my point..?

Anyway my post was not to promote competition between Cat 40 and higher prices WL.... it is to ask why the bros here don't seem to like lorong 18... hope to get more insight and also know the other lorong's better points perhaps?

Arse_Kicker
17-04-2005, 03:19 AM
thanks for your opinions bros...
really interesting points noted for me...

any more?? good to hear more from both sides...

siamcutey
17-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Seriously if you compare the stock from Lor 18/WH vs the stock in Lor 6/8, in terms of physical appearance, L18/WH will win.

However due to immense competition with so many houses in L18/WH, the time limit is often only 20-25 mins. In Lor 6/8, as not many people willing to walk the way, the girls have to try more "stunts" in order to keep their customers from going other places. Its just like sales line, everyone trying hard to prevent their customers from going elsewhere to buy the goods. Examples of "stunts", GF treatment, BBBJ, CIM etc. Also the OKTs in L6/L8 also know that and thus close one eye when sessions often go past the 25mins mark. The house says 20-25mins, but often can go up to 30-35mins.

As more and more samsters read this forum, they tend to flock over to L6/L8. If they get a good regular, they can even book her overnight for $130. To many is, "cheap and green". Counting the mathematics, many in this forum will flock over to L6/L8 instead to get their money's worth. There is nothing wrong in it as most important issue at the end of the day you are the paying customer and you are free to go wherever to spend your own money.

SC

suteerak1099
17-04-2005, 02:52 PM
...Which brings me to my purpose for starting this tread...the bros here seem to always talk about lorong 6, lorong 8...or even the few houses along westerhout...Why not much on Lorong 18?? :confused:

I mean are the girls elsewhere so much better???

Those lao jiaos who frequent geylang a lot or have good reasons to why they prefer other lorongs please enlighten me...
hi AK, nothing wrong about the gals of L18 i'd say. infact, it was the only stretch that me n my army cheongster pals used to patronize on our nights off.. considering i was from Guilemard camp (rear gate direct access to geylang L20++), imagine the motivation we get knowing well that we can book out early if we do well during training. perhaps that was 1 of the reasons y we were best combat/infantry unit back in 1999.

anyways, i think patronizing n loyalty to some WL is just some of the individuals la. lets just say that in L18, alota gals treat us like walking ATM n very seldom will they offer much KC. the house rules in L18 r nasty towards the WLs n at times less frenly to local patrons too...not unless u've given the OKT the impression that u print $$.

then of cos theres the roving type who goes round w a notepad n keep track of their hit list, perhaps so as to keep track which WL offers him reasons to rtf.

notice that L18 is bascally a long stretch of houses side by side, n the gals r genreally much younger. so i suppose the customer hit rate is hgiher frequency too... n should there be more posts n ratings about the gals there.. i dunno if the WL should be happy or sad. cos her CB will probably be bruised due to too many bonks.

anyways, its nice of u to have started this thread.. lets just hope that there'd be more posts n comments about this stretch of houses. cheers!

suteerak1099
17-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Seriously if you compare the stock from Lor 18/WH vs the stock in Lor 6/8, in terms of physical appearance, L18/WH will win.

However due to immense competition with so many houses in L18/WH, the time limit is often only 20-25 mins. In Lor 6/8, as not many people willing to walk the way, the girls have to try more "stunts" in order to keep their customers from going other places. Its just like sales line, everyone trying hard to prevent their customers from going elsewhere to buy the goods. Examples of "stunts", GF treatment, BBBJ, CIM etc. Also the OKTs in L6/L8 also know that and thus close one eye when sessions often go past the 25mins mark. The house says 20-25mins, but often can go up to 30-35mins. SC

SC! once again.. u have my support for the post!! once experience enuff, i think many naturally have preference for other stretches in GL. bt then of cos, can make things happen if bcome regular to 1 or a few hse in L18.. n very soon the OKT might consider being a little lax on the timing too.

yes, ON is not compulsory for the gals, so if they willing to compromise for ON.. i suppose thats value added lor. bt be fore-warned.. having ON n gai gai w a WL dun = to becoming tirak...so newbies pls be extra careful

ruhua
17-04-2005, 03:31 PM
bt be fore-warned.. having ON n gai gai w a WL dun = to becoming tirak...so newbies pls be extra careful

Is that a suan to some sad fuck? Kekeke. :D

Luna
17-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Is that a suan to some sad fuck? Kekeke.

There is nothing to suan about, everyday there is a new case being evolved. Tirak games are inevitable. Ying Xiong Tao Bu Diao Mei Ren Guan. ;)

ruhua
17-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Ying Xiong Tao Bu Diao Mei Ren Guan. ;)

Ying Xiong Tao Bu Guo Mei Ren Guan. ;)

Orica
17-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Ying Xiong Tao Bu Guo Mei Ren Guan. ;)

Unless you are a family man, probably commercial sex is purely to relieve sexual pleasure. As for newbies, chances of kanna drawn into WL relationship is high especially if she's pretty and show you affection and gf feeling....i know coz i been there.

Luna
17-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Ying Xiong Tao Bu Guo Mei Ren Guan.

Thx for the adjustments, learn too many languages liao.

suteerak1099
21-04-2005, 01:42 AM
wonder wats happened to this thread.. seemed that there was some tiny potential that there'd be posts popping like popcorns, suddenly so quiet.

unless its certain that samsters/cheongsters these days prefer L6, L8 n WH... very curious :confused:

LeDivorcee
22-04-2005, 04:36 PM
I can only guess why :p

I also usually cheong L6 as I find the girls there give better service... A lot of them give you gf feeling. Plus the OKT is more friendly (at least that is how I felt). So OKT Good Service + Girls Good Service = Better Return Rate of customer?