PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing.

lmaolmao
16-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Can seniors please teach me to hook girl while clubbing. Really appreciate it. Thank you.

ColdBlood99
16-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Simple and easy, always work.

Change alot of $1000 dollar note, just paste around your face. Soon or later you will feel like you are the beehive and there alot of bees surrounding you.

pakalolo
16-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Can seniors please teach me to hook girl while clubbing. Really appreciate it. Thank you.

Walau! still got guy like you around?Like that better take short cut and go for WL:D

fabiann
16-03-2013, 11:20 AM
stick a 1k bill on ur forehead... i confirm that u will see girls flocking to u... u dont need to go and find them... but kidding yea...

dress smart, but dont act smart...

eye contact with the girl u wanna approach, not look at her boobies

after approaching try a little small talk, but not over talkative...

after that, ask wanna go supper anot? IF answer is yes, then u won 50% of the battle...

IF answer is NO, does not mean u did not win, it means u did not let her feel comfortable with u...

get her number, and try the next time... u will score... GOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL

i replied to ur first thread too... why open so many thread... :mad:

alan0338
16-03-2013, 11:20 AM
attach TIS (http://www.adultsfancydress.co.uk/ProdImages/SMI/10614.jpg) to ur arm when u go clubbing, sure hook eh tio... :D :D

henabi
16-03-2013, 11:52 AM

locally or overseas?

Hidetoshi
16-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Spend sometimes knowing the people (manager or pr) ard there n eventually u will be introduce to other people n slowly u will know most of the hot chicks there. But u need to spend first in order to be able to know the people there.

Overall its not quite worth it cuz now most club hire girls to go club ( free drinks n salary) so its quite hard to hook up with them unless u have cash to burn or u have the looks of 金城武

justdifferent
16-03-2013, 02:38 PM

If you need to ask, then even if you were told how to do so, you wouldn't be able to.

Milfey
16-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Use a string to hook up a 1000 dollar note necklace and walk around. You'll be an instant magnet

LovePotion
16-03-2013, 09:42 PM
bring more $$$$$$ confirm work

lmaolmao
16-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the help people. But as a pathetic NSF, how to have $1000. Hahaha!

SYTBigBoobLover
16-03-2013, 10:45 PM
How to have $1000 is your problem cos' you only ask to be taught on how to hook girls from clubbing mah... :D
Well, at least some very nice seniors have responded to your enquiry ;)

ErnestK
16-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Ok... New thread then... How To Have $1000 To Stick On Forehead For Carroting Purpose?

philipandrewtan
17-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Spend sometimes knowing the people (manager or pr) ard there n eventually u will be introduce to other people n slowly u will know most of the hot chicks there. But u need to spend first in order to be able to know the people there.

Overall its not quite worth it cuz now most club hire girls to go club ( free drinks n salary) so its quite hard to hook up with them unless u have cash to burn or u have the looks of 金城武

This is SOLID advice.

Know the bartender or bouncer also can. Befriend or tip them :D

ColdBlood99
17-03-2013, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the help people. But as a pathetic NSF, how to have $1000. Hahaha!

Go sign on lor, at least stable income. Still have bonus end of the way.

Nowaday army is a piece of cake

heartbroken
17-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Dress well.
Speak well.
Flirt well.
Spend well.

if after all those still can't hook any chicks, better to just quit clubbing (with the intention of hooking up) my friend :rolleyes:

syt_punisher
17-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Play the number game, every girl also smile, grind, touch touch, ask "do you wanna have fun?"

diputs1269
17-03-2013, 08:33 AM
How to have $1000 is your problem cos' you only ask to be taught on how to hook girls from clubbing mah... :D
Well, at least some very nice seniors have responded to your enquiry ;)

Good advice:)

OsamaBinLaden
17-03-2013, 12:07 PM
U hv to be known and be seen in the club. Lemme share my experiences...

First experience... Happen many years back at the old Cheeky Monkeys at Md Sultan when it juz opened. I was one of only 3 VVIP members of the club. There are many other ordinary members. Priority queue and all. I shun the VVIP area. Instead i hv a favourite table juz next to the dance floor. Whenever i arrive whoever is seated at that table will be chased away.. :D It only takes a short while to be seen and recognised... The rest is history...

A more recent experience... I am a regular at one of the discos in Clarke Quay... I shall not mention which one cos this is a popular place still in operation. Know many of the staff there... Bartenders.. Floor staff.. The band.. The DJ.. Always have at least 2 bottles of liquor on my table... Again priority favourite table... After a while again will be seen and recognised... The rest is history... :D

And by the way... I am not the type who likes to dance on the dance floor... I always juz sit at my table enjoy my drinks and scanning the surroundings... Guess that helps as well cos there are some gals who prefer the quiet low-profile type of guy...