PDA

View Full Version : LilMissStephy & Her LilSugarDaddie

LilMissStephy
16-03-2013, 02:38 AM
helllllooooo..

im currently looking for a sugardaddie that's willing to give me 2k a mth.
the reason why im looking for one is because i club often and i need to money to continue going, its just a habit of mine, i know its a bad habit ...what to do ><

anyways in return, i will accompany u 3 times a week, duration doesnt matter.
but weekends cannot, only weekdays because weekends if i go out alone, my bf will get suspicious.

im 18 this year
1.7m
45kg
c cuppers
currently a student in one of the ite

i can fulfill any roleplay or fetishes that u may have

please email me at : [email protected]

PMs here will not be replied, ty.

pls include ur hp number when emailing me.

thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/36350188.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/27937699.png/

ColdBlood99
16-03-2013, 01:43 PM
you should study hard and try to cut down on chionging.

but all the best in searching for daddies :rolleyes:

bail1234
16-03-2013, 01:58 PM
helllllooooo..

the reason why im looking for one is because i club often and i need to money to continue going, its just a habit of mine, i know its a bad habit ...what to do ><

but weekends cannot, only weekdays because weekends if i go out alone, my bf will get suspicious.

im 18 this year
1.7m
45kg
c cuppers
currently a student in one of the ite

please email me at : [email protected]

PMs here will not be replied, ty.

pls include ur hp number when emailing me.

thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/36350188.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/27937699.png/

Actually if it is about clubbing, it doesnt really have much issue on $$ as usually gals dont really pay as much if i am not wrong o.O

Anyway if u like clubbing alot, do join gatherings organized around here .. :):)

Lukasgoessteady
16-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Actually if it is about clubbing, it doesnt really have much issue on $$ as usually gals dont really pay as much if i am not wrong o.O

Anyway if u like clubbing alot, do join gatherings organized around here .. :):)

True..maybe she just want to open bottles? :p
TS should let the guys do the job. If the guy not comfortable than share the bottles. Anw you should concentrate on your studies till your graduate. Scare no time to party in the future? :p

flowbow
16-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Well, at least you were honest! All the best to you :)

cuntarow
16-03-2013, 05:34 PM
helllllooooo..

the reason why im looking for one is because i club often and i need to money to continue going,

im 18 this year

thanks.

Wow wow wow, girl you are still younf and u need 2k a month just for clubbing, cut down on the drink la, can you imagine what will happen when you turn 21 u might need 4k liao, you will be be the uprising potenial candidate in our fl section 4

unsung80
16-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Strongly not encourage your post here, better study hard in this competitive society. Money won't drop from the sky for free. A foot on your own is the best way for your life. Don't lost your own pride.

Anyway do es ITE nowadays allow girls to dye their hair as seen in picture?

acidicavex
16-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Wah 2k just to club?? Sorry huh need so much meh?? I got a suggestion study listen to class 91.3 fm they host a free flow clubbing every end of the mth lo tahan only.

Schooling only need 2k to club
Leave school need 4k to club
Start work need 6k to club?

U mention u got bf should your bf be paying to club with u?? Or you are the one paying for all the clubbing while he just go there and showoff?? Than u should dump him and go study.

LilMissStephy
17-03-2013, 12:12 AM
hi guys..

thanks for all the pms & emails.
but pls include ur contact number, if not it wont be possible for me to reply.

to the others, if u got nth nice to say, its best that u keep quiet.
every person's life is different, and pls rmb that u r in no position to comment anything on it.

this thread is about a deal, buy/sell.
if you're not here to buy or sell, then get ur business elsewhere.
ty

<3

MrBBBJ
17-03-2013, 02:23 AM
little girl, just work hard. looking for sugar daddy is not the option. cheers!!

Ps: go chinese provision shop to buy tiger to get high $2.40 per can :)

ColdBlood99
17-03-2013, 04:53 AM
hi guys..

every person's life is different, and pls rmb that u r in no position to comment anything on it.

ty

<3

18 y/o and you are selling yourself, I feel so sorry for your parent, wonder if they feed you gong gong gi ni hoon during your a baby?:p

No one can help you if you want to go hell.

SH149
17-03-2013, 10:37 AM
KNNCCB !!

Early morning see this kind of thread makes me boil

Only 18years old club so much for what , no clubbing will die Izit ?

Got money cheong till u drop if not stay at home !! There is some families who actually don't have even 2k just to survive for the entire month

Go to hell with you ! Pui ! :mad:

Badlover
17-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Check your email babe

pakalolo
17-03-2013, 10:57 AM
KNNCCB !!

Got money cheong till u drop if not stay at home !! There is some families who actually don't have even 2k just to survive for the entire month

Bro,relax.There are many brain dead like her who think at 18 she knows what's life is all about.She will wake 1 fine day and realize how fuck up her life turn out to be and when that happen she will blame everybody but herself.
I am sure you come across girls like her.

If she doing it becoz her parent can't afford her school fee then it's a difference matter and I am sure all kind hearted soul here will be more than willing to help.
But for clubbing?Sleep on it babe

SH149
17-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Bro,relax.There are many brain dead like her who think at 18 she knows what's life is all about.She will wake 1 fine day and realize how fuck up her life turn out to be and when that happen she will blame everybody but herself.
I am sure you come across girls like her.

If she doing it becoz her parent can't afford her school fee then it's a difference matter and I am sure all kind hearted soul here will be more than willing to help.
But for clubbing?Sleep on it babe

That's the sad things about our youngster nowsday !

If they think that they really know what is life at the age of 18 , sent them to the third world country they will appreciate of what they have now

PPGirl
17-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Hmmm i dun think 2k spend solely on clubbing..later she will spend on other things..

How would your parents think when they know about this?

When 1 day u be a parent, will u want your dotter be same as u?

Drink too much alcohol is not good. I think 2k is not enough to cover your medical fee. think wisely n the consequences.
Is this what u want in your life?

peterpan69bg
17-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Actually shes quite chio hor .
I also wants to sell myself to her for 2K a month too.
Deal or No Deal Missy wakakakakakak :D

LilMissStephy
17-03-2013, 01:35 PM
hi guys, i've found a suitable sd already.
he's a senior assistant director in his 40s and he's paying me 7.5k a mth, i dont think he's a scam since he paid me for this mth already and im having a session with him tonight.

thanks for all the support & fei hua some of u idiots have been spamming via my thread.

ty all <3

loves~
ciaos~

flowbow
17-03-2013, 02:04 PM
KNNCCB !!

Wah, first time see you so angry :eek:

SH149
17-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Wah, first time see you so angry :eek:

No choice today no mood anyway since TS say she found her idiot shall left this thread but I foresee still got some siao cheong nao ppl still reply to this thread :p

flowbow
17-03-2013, 02:56 PM
No choice today no mood anyway since TS say she found her idiot shall left this thread but I foresee still got some siao cheong nao ppl still reply to this thread :p
Let's just wait for the FR then... Relax relax, chill chill... I today also no mood :(

ColdBlood99
17-03-2013, 03:11 PM
he's a senior assistant director in his 40s and he's paying me 7.5k a mth, i dont think he's a scam since he paid me for this mth already and im having a session with him tonight.

thanks for all the support & fei hua some of u idiots have been spamming via my thread.

ty all <3

loves~
ciaos~

a director post about 10k++ per month and he giving you 7.5k? lol

too good to be true :p you have some cannons over sentosa?

flowbow
17-03-2013, 03:27 PM

Senior assistant director only hor, not even director :rolleyes::cool:

ColdBlood99
17-03-2013, 03:39 PM

that why i say, how would a senior assistant director who hold salary about 6k to 8k give 95% of salary to her? maybe mei mei got gold so he can dig some out :D

<<totally>>
17-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Hehe, care to shed some light on how you managed to get a 7.5k when you are only asking for 2k? :cool:

Some assumptions are made and this is what I have.

<< currently a student in one of the ite
First only 1 day since your post, but you mentioned that your SD has already paid you for this month! Kinda weird right?

Weekdays are days that you dun go down and watch your bf performing on stage at the club. But from the way you spend, you have already told your bf what you are doing. :D You think your bf dun have brain to think one meh?

Weekends are the days you surged your pussy earned money on your "bf" if not earned liao no place and time to spend. Wake up lah.

acidicavex
17-03-2013, 04:17 PM
hi guys..

ty

<3
Oh mind at 18 not only u club till you need to look for a SD. Instead u behave like a stuck up bitch. With this post "shut up"? Like a bro mention I guess soon you will be posting fl dome in no time.

acidicavex
17-03-2013, 04:21 PM

ty all <3

loves~
ciaos~

Sad case your Behaviour is really what they call CCB stuck up bitch. Pity your future BF n husband.

Good luck hope u don't have to post soon u regret letting your SD impregnating you, and you are lost and start making pitiful post.

flowbow
17-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Weekdays are days that you dun go down and watch your bf performing on stage at the club. But from the way you spend, you have already told your bf what you are doing. :D You think your bf dun have brain to think one meh?

Weekends are the days you surged your pussy earned money on your "bf" if not earned liao no place and time to spend. Wake up lah.

:eek: wow, how did you come to this conclusion :confused:

<<totally>>
17-03-2013, 04:29 PM
:eek: wow, how did you come to this conclusion :confused:Simple case. Because I am <<totally>> . My standard at where, you know one leh! Hehe!

Girls going to club most of the time does not need to fork out a single cent, yet TS need to pay 2K. Of course the money is use on opening vsop and hang money around to show support for her bf. 1 weekend 400-500. 1 month 2k just nice.

SH149
17-03-2013, 04:36 PM

Don't get it wrong maybe she still got the 7.5K but the Q is - which currency ?:D

flowbow
17-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Simple case. Because I am <<totally>> . My standard at where, you know one leh! Hehe!

Girls going to club most of the time does not need to fork out a single cent, yet TS need to pay 2K. Of course the money is use on opening vsop and hang money around to show support for her bf. 1 weekend 400-500. 1 month 2k just nice.
Actually not very true la. Yes, usually if girls go out clubbing with guys they won't need to pay, but not all the time. If she is only 18 years old, it's likely that the people she's hanging out with are around her age group. Guys within that age group barely have the means to pay for their own drinks, let alone pay for the girls. My experience is that guys who are below 25 years old are rarely willing to pay for the girls, because they simply don't have the means to. Guys above the age of 30 are usually more agreeable to the idea of splitting the bill amongst the guys only. This is based on my experience only la. That said, there are also guys above the age of 30 who SEEM like they're generous and willing to treat you, but are actually only looking to get something out of it, and when they don't get it they turn nasty. :rolleyes:

I don't rule out the possibility of TS supporting a small white face though, just sharing my thoughts... :)

acidicavex
17-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Actually not very true la. Yes, usually if girls go out clubbing with guys they won't need to pay, but not all the time. If she is only 18 years old, it's likely that the people she's hanging out with are around her age group. Guys within that age group barely have the means to pay for their own drinks, let alone pay for the girls. My experience is that guys who are below 25 years old are rarely willing to pay for the girls, because they simply don't have the means to. Guys above the age of 30 are usually more agreeable to the idea of splitting the bill amongst the guys only. This is based on my experience only la. That said, there are also guys above the age of 30 who SEEM like they're generous and willing to treat you, but are actually only looking to get something out of it, and when they don't get it they turn nasty. :rolleyes:

I don't rule out the possibility of TS supporting a small white face though, just sharing my thoughts... :)

She mention she have a bf which is why she cannot be with the SD dying weekend. Even support whiteface or whatever look at the way she reply........

flowbow
17-03-2013, 05:15 PM
She mention she have a bf which is why she cannot be with the SD dying weekend. Even support whiteface or whatever look at the way she reply........
I think what bro totally is trying to say is that her so-called "bf" is actually just a small white face that she's supporting. :confused: hmm... Now I'm confused too. Hahaha :p

cuntarow
17-03-2013, 07:39 PM

ty all <3

loves~
ciaos~

laughing my balls outs, she called for 2k and we have a senior director paying 7.5k.

Girl i wish u gd luck and to the senior director samster out there, hope you don scam this lady i mean girl instead.

<<totally>>
17-03-2013, 09:55 PM
She mention she have a bf which is why she cannot be with the SD dying weekend. Even support whiteface or whatever look at the way she reply........:D Attitude is the key for my presence here.

I think what bro totally is trying to say is that her so-called "bf" is actually just a small white face that she's supporting. :confused: hmm... Now I'm confused too. Hahaha :pFlowbow, whether yes or no only she know the answer. I din say but using my assumptions only.

I don't rule out the possibility of TS supporting a small white face though, just sharing my thoughts... Aiyo, I say most of the time. But even if she has to fork out, will it amounted to 2k?

One thing for sure, not likely to hang with her age grp, guys aged 18-25 will be most likely schooling their U or National service. So we poor guys in singapore have to be viewed as poor or stingy.

For guys that are 30s, of course they are willing to pay due to earning power. However there are no free lunch in this world and do not want to be seen as as carrot.

The point which was mentioned as nasty is really not acceptable. Offering occasional treats will be gentlemanly but gals should not be assuming and taking them for granted.

LilMissStephy
17-03-2013, 09:59 PM
if u guys must know, all of my flaming posts are only targetted at one person,

which is ACIDICAVEX .

this samster, is one nonsensical bastard that posts the most ultimate level of RUBBISH , in everybody's thread just for the postcount.

nbcb ur whole family die la.

anyway, just finished the session with this guy, not a bad session at all.

i wont be coming here anymore.

X the page, bye.

flowbow
17-03-2013, 10:40 PM
:D Attitude is the key for my presence here.

Flowbow, whether yes or no only she know the answer. I din say but using my assumptions only.

Aiyo, I say most of the time. But even if she has to fork out, will it amounted to 2k?

One thing for sure, not likely to hang with her age grp, guys aged 18-25 will be most likely schooling their U or National service. So we poor guys in singapore have to be viewed as poor or stingy.

For guys that are 30s, of course they are willing to pay due to earning power. However there are no free lunch in this world and do not want to be seen as as carrot.

The point which was mentioned as nasty is really not acceptable. Offering occasional treats will be gentlemanly but gals should not be assuming and taking them for granted.
No la, you think too much liao, I didn't say guys within the age group of 18-25 are stingy; all I'm trying to say is that if she's hanging out with guys within that age group (which I feel is highly likely since she's only 18 this year), there's a possibility that the bill is asked to split equally amongst the guys AND girls. Nothing wrong with that, but you are right - it shouldn't amount to $2k UNLESS she is clubbing every single night without fail.

You mentioned that there's no free lunch in this world. So assuming there is a group of 6 guys and 2 girls and the guys split the bill amongst themselves without the girls having t pay a single cent. Is that considered a free lunch? So does that mean that any guy who treats a girl (be it drinks, a meal or in the literal context, lunch) should get back something from the girl in return? :confused:

I completely agree with you on your last sentence, but the point I'm trying to put across is this: I have met guys who claim that they have no other intentions apart from just having a great time partying with the whole group. When it comes to bill splitting, they refuse to accept cash from the girls. Sounds just like what a gentleman would do - except that they turn nasty upon realizing that they're not gonna get a free bonk at the end of the night. To me, this is not about girls "assuming" or "taking them for granted". Guys are not obliged to treat girls, and similarly, girls are not obliged to "return the favour" or "show appreciation" by offering sex.

Then again, I have also met many true gentlemen who make sure that the girls are well taken care of when we're out partying, all of whom do not expect to be rewarded with sex at the end of the night and who sincerely, genuinely want to party and have fun. :)

acidicavex
18-03-2013, 07:59 AM

which is ACIDICAVEX .

this samster, is one nonsensical bastard that posts the most ultimate level of RUBBISH , in everybody's thread just for the postcount.

X the page, bye.

Hmm why I sense is a clone?? All the rest posted before me and u target the post below Wooo........

Tsk Tsk little boy or "gal" give u the benefit of doubt la hor. :D

Dirty thing u pathetic until sell your butt???

DegenerationX
18-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Kaoz.....I missed all the fun :(

guess67
18-03-2013, 10:35 AM

Yup... Too late :p

ColdBlood99
18-03-2013, 10:45 AM

You need better life lah, balance abit!:p

hcg_explorer
18-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Don't get it wrong maybe she still got the 7.5K but the Q is - which currency ?:D

ha.. ass.director working in BATAM drawing rupiah...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-03-2013, 11:03 AM

Yesterday, 01:35 PM

We know he's not a scam cos he's non existent :D You are a SCAM and CLONE! :D

Yesterday, 09:59 PM Sunday

Errrrrr..................Okay.....Whatever you say :D

ac171
18-03-2013, 11:06 AM

which is ACIDICAVEX .

X the page, bye.

Wah bro acid not bad leh so many of our CSI team chak here and she's only interested in you.

See la, it pays to work OT in SBF on weekends. :D

PPGirl
18-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Cannot say "bad session" . If not if her SD see her post, how would he think? lolz

acidicavex
18-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Lol read his last post, I flip back I find bro SH149 post more direct but yet he say he start this flame war against me...... Weird. :D

So the whole motive?? Stupid boy.

Wake up so many sugarbabe looking for SD I never disturb much why yours?? :D

acidicavex
18-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Wah bro acid not bad leh so many of our CSI team chak here and she's only interested in you.

Coz the target is me ma :D Weakest link

By the way school holiday upz high volume of post hor pls postphone your leave :D

SH149
18-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Lol read his last post, I flip back I find bro SH149 post more direct but yet he say he start this flame war against me...... Weird. :D

So the whole motive?? Stupid boy.

Wake up so many sugarbabe looking for SD I never disturb much why yours?? :D

Hahaha bro my apology obviously he target u not because of this thread but as u mentioned he is a clone by the dirty thing .... Anyway hereby declare that SCHOOL HOLIDAY START LIAO !!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-03-2013, 11:29 AM

I hope your that "senior assistant director" is not this TS below :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8671738

Cos he must be an ASS giving you his entrie month salary with top-ups :D

hcg_explorer
18-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Re: LilMissStephy & Her LilSugarDaddie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissStephy

Quote:

We know he's not a scam cos he's non existent You are a SCAM and CLONE!

Quote:

Errrrrr..................Okay.....Whatever you say

yeah Bro IK, u got the point, over the wkend she can do these things ? BF not suspicious ??? dunno wtf she talking.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Re: LilMissStephy & Her LilSugarDaddie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Quote:

We know he's not a scam cos he's non existent You are a SCAM and CLONE!

Quote:

Errrrrr..................Okay.....Whatever you say

yeah Bro IK, u got the point, over the wkend she can do these things ? BF not suspicious ??? dunno wtf she talking.

7.5K/Month should be a package deal :D

2K to fuck her pussy
2K to fuck her ass
3K to fuck her boyfriend ass
500 for BBBJ/CIM for the senior ass-istant director :D

That's why her Boyfriend not suspicious cos he's in it as the MASTER SPAMMER SCAM CLONE :D

SH149
18-03-2013, 11:37 AM

2K to fuck her pussy
2K to fuck her ass
3.5K to fuck her boyfriend ass

by the senior ass-istant director :D

So what is your package ?:D

hcg_explorer
18-03-2013, 11:38 AM

2K to fuck her pussy
2K to fuck her ass
3.5K to fuck her boyfriend ass

by the senior ass-istant director :D

Bro, u forget to mention Rupiah.. dun think worth SGD..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-03-2013, 11:43 AM
So what is your package ?:D

A packet of Pig-Long-Powder aka Chee Cheong Fun :D

Bro, u forget to mention Rupiah.. dun think worth SGD..

Ha-Ha :D

ac171
18-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Coz the target is me ma :D Weakest link

By the way school holiday upz high volume of post hor pls postphone your leave :D

I reply you in my thread. :D

kelvin50
18-03-2013, 01:31 PM
which club u always go?next time we go tgt?

flowbow
18-03-2013, 02:41 PM

I also work OT on weekends leh, why she/he not interested in me :confused::(

You should really spend some time reading the whole thread before replying :rolleyes:

acidicavex
18-03-2013, 02:48 PM

You should really spend some time reading the whole thread before replying :rolleyes:

The whole idea is the joker got Chak by me before so create a clone use the most best way be gal and make high profile thread Inorder to put me on those horny daddies zap list. Gambling that my fat finger will comment. And comment I did. Sis don't think so much about it.

Anyway he is troll baiting :D

SH149
18-03-2013, 03:03 PM

See I told u bound to be someone will reply on this thread

DegenerationX
18-03-2013, 03:04 PM

Halo! She looking for SD, not clubbing kaki. U got $$ boh? :D

acidicavex
18-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Halo! She looking for SD, not clubbing kaki. U got $$ boh? :D

Must have better offer than 7.5k hor :D

DegenerationX
18-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Must have better offer than 7.5k hor :D

Hahaha. I still wondering which twit offer 7.5K when she only request 2K. Really brain spoil, just dunno its TS or the "SD" :D

acidicavex
18-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Hahaha. I still wondering which twit offer 7.5K when she only request 2K. Really brain spoil, just dunno its TS or the "SD" :D

The slut the Twit SD the bf all 1 person multiple roles playing :D

<<totally>>
18-03-2013, 05:13 PM
The whole idea is the joker got Chak by me before so create a clone use the most best way be gal and make high profile thread Inorder to put me on those horny daddies zap list. Gambling that my fat finger will comment. And comment I did. Sis don't think so much about it.

Anyway he is troll baiting :DI was suspecting that she is trying to self up her own value wor. You are the weakest link meh? :D You did went thru a lot to make it till today leh. :D

acidicavex
18-03-2013, 05:19 PM
I was suspecting that she is trying to self up her own value wor. You are the weakest link meh? :D You did went thru a lot to make it till today leh. :D

Well it nonsensical posting,post clocking to some. Well there always the bitter moment than the sweet than the departure :D

<<totally>>
18-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Well it nonsensical posting,post clocking to some. Well there always the bitter moment than the sweet than the departure :DWahah. One thing that you can be assured of is that you will have our support when you need us. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-03-2013, 05:28 PM
This is a clone spam fake thread :(:o:mad:

<<totally>>
18-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Case has a verdict. Next..!

flowbow
18-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Aiyo, you on the frontline so long already, you still don't know? She start thread one day only found her SD liao... Somemore willing to pay her 7.5k... People sure think "wah, high in demand, must be sibei chio/hot/good in bed/whatever... I want to outbid!" Like that TS song song gao jurong mah :D like that also need me to explain to you :cool:

pigletx2
19-03-2013, 11:46 PM
er...... you need to wake the fuck up seriously, but thanks for supporting the family of the owners of the club without you selling yourself to club their house cant get bigger, their car cannot get bigger, their ego cannot get bigger and most importantly i am sure the family of the employees and the family of the clubs also will be grateful to you selling yourself to support them with your hard earn money.

Really not in a position to comment but if you can prove that the above statement is wrong please let me know, i go to which ever club you wan to open 10 bottles for you to keep as balance and i will leave.

stop using your playfulness and denial to get what you wan, deep inside you, you know its wrong but you just dun wan to admit to it if not you won be so piss when everyone tried to dissuade you, the truth hurts but its the fucking TRUTH so if you can spend 5 min think about what you doing and what you doing with your life please do.

Nothing good ever came out of clubbing again and again that is for damn sure you talking to some one who club 7 days a week last time, now my friends ask me go club i always ask "FOR WHAT?" any good can come out of it other than a hang over, and not enough sleep and then no concentration to spend on the things that actually matters?

Dick Trainee
20-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Looking at the pictures, only one thought came to my mind: "The looks of this girl CMI"

I won't even pay $ to bonk her. Yucks. :p

NaughtynSensual
22-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Seriously, I don't know how a girl can spend 2k on clubbing... usually girls need not pay cover charge... and drinks... usually guys will pay? Maybe ts go club with her gfs only, so on dutch? Or you go hang flowers for thai male singers? Hehe.
Will the assistant director who paid her 7.5k, please stand up?

flowbow
22-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Seriously, I don't know how a girl can spend 2k on clubbing... usually girls need not pay cover charge... and drinks... usually guys will pay? Maybe ts go club with her gfs only, so on dutch? Or you go hang flowers for thai male singers? Hehe.
Will the assistant director who paid her 7.5k, please stand up?

Maybe she hang flowers for China/Korean/Taiwanese boys also possible mah :D not necessarily Thai :p

NaughtynSensual
22-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Yeah, but I think Thai singers higher possibility because so many clubs becoming Thai discos. Lol.

<<totally>>
22-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Maybe she hang flowers for China/Korean/Taiwanese boys also possible mah :D not necessarily Thai :pI'm a siam kia leh. Lol. noone hang for me loh. Yi Cha! :mad:

PPGirl
22-03-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm a siam kia leh. Lol. noone hang for me loh. Yi Cha! :mad:

Do u need it now?

PPBoy
22-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Do u need it now?:D Is there a need now?

flowbow
22-03-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm a siam kia leh. Lol. noone hang for me loh. Yi Cha! :mad:
You siam kia jing lor?? Mai cheua :rolleyes: you must go up stage sing na, then I hang for you... 200baht dai mai? :D:p

Portable
23-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Check ur mail :)