PDA

View Full Version : Seeking new FB/NSA

BaronSG
15-03-2013, 08:33 AM
SG Chinese male here, back in SG after 3 years overseas. I'm looking open-minded ladies who like no-strings clean fun, and hopefully a new FB too-- all that goes if the chemistry is right, of course, but else, I don't mind making new friends with the ladies and just hang out for dinners, drinks and such.

Upfront: I'm married (happily) to an air stewardess, no kids; let's say I'm a horny and flirty bastard who enjoys the thrill of meeting new women. I hold a respectable job, and though the hours aren't flexible, I'd still be able to steal time off for coffee...and other things. :D

Interested, PM me.

by73
15-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Happily married n looking for Fb/Nsa..:confused:
I guess d thrills trumps all.. To each his own.. Gd luck searching ..

DegenerationX
15-03-2013, 10:15 AM
SG Chinese male here, back in SG after 3 years overseas. I'm looking open-minded ladies who like no-strings clean fun, and hopefully a new FB too-- all that goes if the chemistry is right, of course, but else, I don't mind making new friends with the ladies and just hang out for dinners, drinks and such.

Upfront: I'm married (happily) to an air stewardess, no kids; let's say I'm a horny and flirty bastard who enjoys the thrill of meeting new women. I hold a respectable job, and though the hours aren't flexible, I'd still be able to steal time off for coffee...and other things. :D

Interested, PM me.

Yes, I second that

acidicavex
15-03-2013, 10:52 AM
in another words Sex fiend????? :D

BaronSG
15-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Bros, sometimes, can't keep little brother under control, if you know what I mean. :P

flowbow
15-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Bro, no free lunch in the world la, but seeing as how you are so stingy and don't wish to pay to satisfy your little brother, how about a fair exchange? You intro your air stewardess wife for bros here to "make friends with" also la... ;):rolleyes:

BaronSG
15-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Not stingy lah, I've checked out a few FLs the bros were raving about; it's one thing to pay for sex, it's another when you're seeking something a little more than a monetary transaction.

acidicavex
15-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Bro, no free lunch in the world la, but seeing as how you are so stingy and don't wish to pay to satisfy your little brother, how about a fair exchange? You intro your air stewardess wife for bros here to "make friends with" also la... ;):rolleyes:

I support this suggestion :D

flowbow
16-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Not stingy lah, I've checked out a few FLs the bros were raving about; it's one thing to pay for sex, it's another when you're seeking something a little more than a monetary transaction.
You really should wake up your idea. Do you see the number of threads started here everyday by people like you? Handsome ones also have, big dick ones also have, fit fit ones also have... But what's the success rate? :rolleyes:

Want free sex just say, don't need to try and explain... We will understand because we see lots of this here everyday :D

xenocacia
17-03-2013, 12:42 AM
You really should wake up your idea. Do you see the number of threads started here everyday by people like you? Handsome ones also have, big dick ones also have, fit fit ones also have... But what's the success rate? :rolleyes:

Want free sex just say, don't need to try and explain... We will understand because we see lots of this here everyday :D

Agree until cannot agree. Although haven't been in this forum for long, didn't take long to realise that if you don't intend to pay $$, forget about it. I've already given up trying to meet any girls; now I only look through new posts for their entertainment value.