PDA

View Full Version : My Ex-Gf now becoming my FB after 20 yrs

AlvinSee
14-03-2013, 02:37 PM
dunno how i start and its the first time i am writing it. hope you all samster forgive me if it sucks. I am writing from the first time i met her until 20 yrs later where we meet again. This is a real account of what's happening and i hope i could remember all the details correctly.

I met Sharon at the age of 13 yrs old during my secondary one days where we were in the same class. I have this fetish mind that she is the girl for me and I took the chance to sit at the back of her as we were the first few to reach the class first. Sharon was easily the gem of the class. 1.5m tall, shoulder length hair, with a minimum cup B 75 i guess consider quite okie for a secondary one school girl. she is not those super skinny type which i should say average built size ones.

i tried to take opportunities to talk to her and ask more details of where she stays, family members, etc whenever i had the chance to do so. Those were the days where i think i only carry pagers around. Fast forward 3 months of getting close to her and comes the day where i ask her to be my steady.

ellsworth
14-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Camping and pitching tent for more stories!

Abgalex
14-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Upzz for you.
Nice start :cool:

how i wish i could get back with my sec sch dream girl :o

Actione
14-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Camping here

MattJB
14-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Upzz for you.
Nice start :cool: